Sanctuary of Aerosillia
aerosillia.forumotion.com is a roleplay site that holds elements inspired or influenced from many different games, shows and stories and fan content is displayed or used. I do not claim to own any of these elements as they belong to their prospective owners and creators.

The Sanctuary of Aerosillia is a Forum Roleplay Community. Please be sure to read the Welcome thread to get started in this world beyond imagining.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Current Conditions Inside Malduke’s Floors
  • First Floor:
  • Second Floor:
  • Third Floor:
Latest topics
» Dilrax's Character Gallery
Fri Jun 09, 2017 7:13 pm by Dilrax

» Saku's Gaia Work
Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:36 pm by Sakura Lunaris

» The Travellers Gateway
Mon Nov 23, 2015 4:28 am by Dilrax

» Tartreg's Wacky and Wonderful World
Tue Oct 27, 2015 3:26 am by Tartreg

» Shinko's Shadows
Wed Oct 14, 2015 10:33 pm by Shin

» Descending from the Azure Moon on high...
Wed Oct 14, 2015 5:18 am by Sakura Lunaris

» Heart of the desert.
Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:48 pm by Rhode

» Sonne Slums
Thu Jul 09, 2015 9:41 pm by Rihenian

» Introductions
Fri Jul 03, 2015 1:35 am by Rewelle

Affiliates

Share | 

Vex's puppets

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
SilentVex

PostSubject: Vex's puppets   Sat Oct 27, 2012 11:15 am

Vexrion Rhodes Renaldi

Death, Prince Vexrion, No others yet

B a s i c I n f o r m a t i o n

NameVexrion Rhodes Renaldi
Apparent Age and True AgeLooks 27 years old/Is ??? years old (at least 700)
GenderMale
RaceOriumni (Orium-ni) Translates as "Those who walk the line" or "Split souls"
Relationship StatusSingle
OrientationHeterosexual

M o r e I n f o r m a t i o n

Height/Weight5' 8" 160 lbs
Body BuildSlim and with a small amount of muscle, he can appear frail from the outside.
Eye ColorBlue
Hair ColorBlue
♥ Acceptance
♥ Caring people
♥ Water
♥ Alcohol
♥ Music
♥ Various other things...
Dislikes
✖ Violence
✖ 'Shifting'
✖ Loss of anyone
✖ Sunlight
✖ Spiders
✖ Fire
✖ Various other things
PersonalityA calm and quiet boy, Vexrion doesn't talk much with other people. He gets thrust into social situations and can't always remember how to talk to them, especially a girl he likes. He's a really caring kid and open though, once he can calm his nerves.
BioAn unknown amount of time ago Vexrion was born, crown and sole prince of his home. Prince Vexrion of the Oriumni. And yet that wasn't a good thing, sure he lived comfortably, but he was the one who wanted to go out and do good, and that meant he attacked criminals at their source, and that created many enemies. He had many issues growing up, raids on villages, enemies attacking borders, the world was like a warzone around him. He knew war very well, and was considered the second most powerful of his species, which consisted entirely of war mages. He was crowned Death, in their religion this was an honor. Death was the supreme commander of the armies, navy, everything. And this only gave him power to fight the criminals at home even better, and his loyal bodyguards Bretheror and Giles came into service. Giles was another war mage who was also studying under Death, and Bretheror was a human , and Captain of the Guard. Death and his two guards had many adventures and all were very close, a sort of brotherhood between them, up until the day an attack breached the castle. Bretheror and Giles valiantly defended Vexrion, but they were all hit with a spell, blasting them into the same body. Weakened by the experience the prince was exiled, and now they try to survive assassins and the like on the run from home. They hope to find a new home in this strange world, but it appears they aren't exiting the portal alone. Perhaps they have brought a great evil with them, or perhaps they bring only their own assassins to fight. Only time shall tell what evil they have brought with them.
TraitsPuzzle solving, Combat, Most small fine tasks with hands or mind, Flying and swimming
FlawsRunning, long term combat (Prolonged fights), talking to girls, Most forms of social interaction
Special AbilitiesWater manipulation: allows the creation and control of water in all forms, water vapor, water liquid, and ice. This is his most used move, unaffected by the sun.
Crystal manipulation: The manipulation of Already existing crystals for various purposes. He carries around many small crystals with him, and can grow them to various sizes as such. Unaffected by sunlight.
Dark blood: The darkness inside of Vexrion's blood allows him to manipulate shadows to his whim. He can control the shadows in an area and often suck any non sunlight out of the room, using the opportunity to escape. It also allows him to create wings of pure darkness, though they appear to be real feathers of black and red at the tips. weakened or destroyed in sunlight.
Flight: He can create wings. Kind of obvious isn't it? HE can also simply levitate by creating an invisible platform beneath him of shadow. Weakened in sunlight.
Sealed might: He has many other powers, which can come out during the roleplay. Most are high level magics special to his species, or his family even in some cases. Most are weak in sunlight, and the highest is known as...
Dance of Death: An ultimate move that puts the user on the brink of death. Vexrion is unsure what the move does, for he never had the power o use it.
Shifting Bretheror and Vexrion swich who controls the body. it results in an outfit and weaponry change, but neither enjoys the ability. it Is the complete physical shift of anatomy around between the two, extremely painful. But turning into Bretheror means no magic, though physical abilities become greatly enhanced, and long hours of combat are possible.
Weakness In direct sunlight much of his power diminishes (as much is based off of darkness) but some of his magic remains. Prolonged sunlight makes him sick and too much past that can harm or kill him. The only cure to the injuries inflicted is moonlight. He has a small form of Gold and Silver sickness, and yet he can't resist the allure of them. To combat the illness he has specially made pills that he must take every day... and even then he can't be around too much. His last major weakness is a moral and mental weakness to fire. He has normal human weaknesses, though in addition he has a slight blood lust as well, though he Rarer bloods though...

O t h e r I n f o r m a t i o n

FearsThe undead, rejection, Being burnt alive or drowning
FamilyAll *mostly* dead
ExtraA pattern of what could be considered a family name is sewn into his back. Sacred symbols (for his family was considered sacred) is sewn into his back, covering it in an intricate design for his family. The thread is made of silver too, which took 10 years to sew into him. In sunlight his skin takes on a radiant appearance, ironic for his weakness to it. Vexrion seemingly glides across the ground, less like walking and more like floating, an after effect of his princely upbringing. He can intake large amounts of Alcohol without ill effects, and is also in the habit of smoking a rare plant he brought seeds for with him. He has to have the plant every day at least once or risk withdrawal symptoms, which can be devastating.
Motto(s)"We suffer for eternity, why is that?"
"Sometimes... Death would be preferable."
"Magic is as easy as breathing. And that bodes ill for you."
"The world shall respect me, even if I no longer do."
"Love has no place where love isn't deserved."
"Ekshila Di'loh Marliala. Do'lor'ah Mri Salkaila." (Duty over desire. Faith within Friends.)
Created BySilentVex

Back to top Go down
SilentVex

PostSubject: Re: Vex's puppets   Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:42 pm

Character Status Menu

Death, Prince Vexrion

NameVexrion Rhodes Renaldi / Bretheror Sedhor Idlaner
LevelCharacter Level here
ClassWar mage / Knight Captain alter
Heath PointsHP here
Magic PointsMP here
Special PointsSP here
Physical AttackPoints here
Physical DefensePoints here
Magic AttackPoints here
Magic DefensePoints here
SpeedPoints here
LuckPoints here

Skills, Spells and Abilities

Special AbilitiesAbilities Here and EXPLAINED with SP cost

Magic AbilitiesAbilities Here and EXPLAINED with MP cost

Experience to Next levelPoints here
Experience Accumulated TotalPoints here

Equipped Items
(A note, because Bretheror and Vexrion are very different, their kits are separately bought and equipped, and during the shifting they morph into one another kit. Due to this they can equip for two different scenarios, but a full kit has to be bought for each one, a liability in many cases. The first item listed is Vexrion's, the second is Bretheror's. If they have the same thing equipped at any time only one item is listed.)
WeaponBasic hand and a half broadsword, rather shoddy.
ShieldOrnate but dull and shoddy dagger (needs heavy repairs) / kite shield
TorsoLeather family coat / Iron Breastplate and chainmail curiass
Legs/PantsLeather pants / Chainmail over leather pants
Shoes/bootsThick Leather boots / Iron greaves and boots
BackNone, ornate bits are part of coat / Citadel guard's cloak
BeltLeather belt, iron fauld
Left RingFamily crest / None, wears iron gauntlets
Right RingNone / None, wears an iron gauntlet
Left EarringNone
Right EarringNone
Necklace/AmuletSilver Crucifix / Amulet of the Guard
HelmSmall Silver crown, often hidden in hair / Citadel guard Iron helm

Last edited by SilentVex on Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:45 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Trying to finish it a bit... acceptable so far?)
Back to top Go down
Sakura Lunaris

PostSubject: Re: Vex's puppets   Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:41 am

Approved for Roleplay

Current Theme Song
I'm a sucker for the bishounen anti-hero

I shaull aulwauws shonu loru shu miin fir wie ♥
Back to top Go down
http://aerosillia.forumotion.com
SilentVex

PostSubject: Re: Vex's puppets   Fri Nov 09, 2012 6:45 am

Mitchell Rykr Small

The CEO, Mitch, Vex

BTW WRONG HAIR COLOR, ONLY USE FOR GENERAL IDEA

NameMitchell Rykr Small
Apparent Age and True AgeLooks 18 years old/Is 210,000 years old total, 21 years old this life
GenderMale
RaceFumetsu no rin'netenshō
Relationship StatusSingle (in this last life)
OrientationHeterosexual pan romantic (Only sexually attracted to women, open to all for relationships)

Height/Weight 5' 8"
Body BuildUnderweight, some small muscle
Eye ColorBlue green
Hair Colorred
♥Research
♥Thinking
♥Hopeless romanticism
♥Many other things
Dislikes
✖Failure
✖Rejection
✖Suffering of others
✖Many other things
PersonalityCool, calm, collected, Mitchell tends to be this around others. he's the first to offer adviice and the last to take help, thinking he can do everything without help. He's kind, sweet, caring... and rather likely to eithe become extremely flirtatious or VERY withdrawn at a moment's notice.
Bio Not much is truly known about the Fumetsu called Mitchell, as he outlives anyone who could know him. All that is known of him for sure is how his immortality works. He lives an infinite number of lives as far as anyone knows, though it is guessed that each new form must learn of their previous lives before it can know it's true identity. Every form has a new life, a new dimension it calls home, so that knowing his identity is a true feat. Other than how he is immortal, the Fumetsu is an enigma to all, from why he is immortal down to who he really is inside.

We do know what his current life is, however...

Mitchell was born a normal human boy, unremarkable in every way. Except that from age 6 he had been fascinated with guns. Born into a family known for their service in the armed forces and for their activity in gun manufacturers, it wasn't hard for him to start a small arms business at age 10. He was a brilliant boy for guns at that age even, and created many upgraded versions of other company's weapons. His knowledge of such things only grew with each year. Other than this he was a normal boy. Age 15, he bought out Smith and Wesson as well as Colt, securing their lines of weapons as his own. He created special bioenergy implants to increase his abilities, and his first and only experiment was on himself. This achievement prematurely unlocked his memories and thus some of his abilities, though his magic is unable to be accessed.
TraitsRanged combat, gunsmithing, business, intellectual stuffs
FlawsPhysically weak, Low stamina without bio upgrade energy, No magical abilities whatsoever, rather bad eyesight after a while
Special AbilitiesBioenergy abilities: His implants allow access to several physical abilities,

Silent footsteps: Allow him to for a short time remove almost all sound from his steps, and reduce the shock of falling. This requires much focus.

Nightvision: Self explainitory

Strength upgrades: Switches with another power for his arms, steady aim. He can, when using this, lift heavier objects than normal.

Steady aim: Switches with Strength Upgrades. A steady hand allows better accuracy.

Bot domination/Cerebral connection: Allows him to overpower the CPU of both bots and computers, he cannot move while doing so and it takes time to overpower the firewalls and other systems.

Upgradable systems: These are only the start, with enough materials he can upgrade his bioenergy systems and increase functionality, though its one thing to make a system and another to use them.
Weakness He's a magical being with no magic, and he desperately wants the power back. Other than that he is in a very human like body until his magic is restored, And only then can he access a more true form of himself.

FearsBankruptcy, death beyond death
FamilyUnknown if any family exists
ExtraHe has unnaturally perfect skin as well as several strange tattoos sewn into him over time. It's unknown what deeper meaning is held within their silver swirls and designs.
Motto(s)"Don't stop, rise up and take back what is yours."
"Each will sing their song of death in their time."
"Why do we all rush to our extinction? Can we not relax a moment?"
"I.... am Everlasting."
Created BySilentVex
Back to top Go down
Sakura Lunaris

PostSubject: Re: Vex's puppets   Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:47 am

Approved for Roleplay

Current Theme Song

Back to top Go down
SilentVex

PostSubject: Re: Vex's puppets   Fri Nov 30, 2012 4:15 am

Eziel L'assassino

"Wingless one"

NameEziel L'assassino
Apparent Age and True AgeLooks 15 years old/Is unknown number of years old
GenderMale
RaceAngel
OrientationHeterosexual

Height/Weight5' 10" and 158 lbs
Body BuildAthletically slim
Eye ColorBlue
Hair ColorBrown
♥ Silence
♥ A strong love of the sky
♥ Eagles
♥ A few more things
Dislikes
✖ Having to change the plan, though willing to adapt
✖ Changes in habits
✖ Being predictable
✖ Pain
✖ Other such things
PersonalityVEry cold and quiet. He hardly speaks, half the time it tends to be in Italian, and usually a repetition of a phrase he long ago memorized.
BioEziel was only 15 when he died, falling to his death from huge heights. Following after his big brother to safety. When he died though his spirit was too strong, and refused to go away. God saw this, and saw the devotion he had. He gave Eziel new life, as an angel, and the most well trained assassin he had at the time. He went off to do too many countless kills of those who would endanger his family, and now has come afterwards to find something to do.
TraitsFighting, stealth, and moving quickly(parkour), and music (playing the lute)
FlawsMost rumideal tasks, unable to fly without another Angel's help
Special AbilitiesAssassin's blades: He has a nearly limitless array of weaponry hidden in his coat/armor/robe combo. He can attack and switch tactics at a moment's notice.
Weakness He cannot fly or produce magic. He's an angel iwthout wings.

FearsNothing! A true assassin fears nothing save failure! (Afraid to fall to his death, though he must often jump from heights he fears death)
FamilyHeaven (Impossible to count) And his Big bro (Immortal)
ExtraThere is a scar on his chest, to mark where he got nicked by an arrow on his way down.
Motto(s)"Stay your blade from the flesh of an innocent, Hide in plain sight, Never compromise the Brotherhood. Nothing is true; everything is permitted."
Created BySilentVex

Last edited by SilentVex on Sat Dec 01, 2012 7:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sakura Lunaris

PostSubject: Re: Vex's puppets   Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:44 am

Approved for Roleplay

Current Theme Song

Back to top Go down
SilentVex

PostSubject: Re: Vex's puppets   Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:30 am

Udnot Kron

Kron, Kronos, The stupid stril-OHMYGODHE'SRIPPINGMYGUTSOUTWHILEI'MALIVE!!!

NameUrdnot Kron
Apparent Age and True AgeLooks ? years old/Is 300 years old
GenderMale
RaceKrogan
OrientationHetersexual- doesn't breed

Height/Weight7' 8" ; 1 ton (roughly)
Body BuildTall and muscular, built to survive
Eye ColorBlue
Hair Colorno hair, scaled
LikesWar
♥Fighting
♥Conflict
♥Shooting things
♥Big guns
♥Got the picture yet?
DislikesFlowers
✖Poetry
✖Soft things
✖Being knocked on the ground by his own gun
✖Not getting fights
✖Most other things
PersonalityVery brash and openly aggressive. No secrets, nothing held back.
BioWhat need be said? Urdnot kron is the perfect warrior. He has the strength of ten Krogen, not to mention his biotics. Though he only has three or five powers he can obliterate enemies with incredible ease, known for charging headfirst into onslauughts and making gory his own. he could use his biotics to rip men apart, even krogen, and that was his least fearsome feat. His weaponry was the best of the best , and many humans who saw him fight would call his attacks like 'A fist of almighty God raining down upon us, over and over'. He is Battlemaster Kron. He is Urdnot.
TraitsAnything involving combat, Survial
FlawsAnything not about combat
Special AbilitiesBiotics!!
Shockwave: A mass effect field obliterates enemies in it's path by creating small exposions along a linear path with massive force.
Pull: A mass effect orb is cast out, seeking a target and lifting them into the air and puling to the user.
Warp: A mass field explosion, ripping apart flesh and armor. No insta kill potential, but very painful.
Warp ammo: readjusts ammo for guns to slip past non electrical shields, some small layers of armor, an rip flesh more. Has no effect on heavy armor and electrical shields.

Non biotics....

Fortification: increases armor to high levels, and allows brute force to be a viable option.
Krogan biology: Inately strong and able to survive weeks withotu food or water. Also has secondary sets of orgens tetirary where applicable.
Concussive shot: A hugely foreful blast from a weapon. Not powerfully damaging, but it knocks things back if they don't have some sort of protection.
Weakness Relies on brute force, and doesn't take time to stratagie often. Also swore to serve any 'battlemaster' that defeated him in single combat.

FearsA true Krogan has no fear!
FamilyUnknown entirely, Clan Urdnot is my family.
ExtraNothing noticable. But it should be noted he has a huge stockpile of ammo clips. he always carries a Canfix hand cannon(18 total shots), a Vindicator Assault rifle (96 total shots), and his beloved Claymore Heavy Shotgun(10 total shells).
Motto(s)"I don't need luck; I have ammunition!"
Created BySilentVex

Back to top Go down
Sakura Lunaris

PostSubject: Re: Vex's puppets   Sun Dec 09, 2012 12:55 pm

Approved for Roleplay due to small ammo count and hard to resupply.

Current Theme Song

Back to top Go down
SilentVex

PostSubject: Re: Vex's puppets   Mon Dec 24, 2012 4:57 am

Darlyn R. Excron

Head of the Bounty Hunter's Guild, The Grand Traitor

NameDarlyn. R. Excroni
Apparent Age and True AgeLooks 20 years old/Is 34 years old
GenderMale
RaceHuman-Origin unknown
OrientationHeterosexual

Height/Weight5' 8" 158 lbs
Body BuildSlim and with a small amount of muscle, he can appear frail from the outside.
Eye Colorgreen
Hair Colorred
♥ Cunning escapes
♥ Creds
♥ Family safety
♥ Alcohol
♥ Working on his blaster/saber
♥ Various other things...
Dislikes
✖ Failure to remain hidden
✖ Jedi/Dark Jedi
✖ Loss in his Family
✖ Being caught
✖ Being Lost
✖ Being wrong
✖ Various other things
PersonalityVery calm, quiet, and withdrawn. in battle he becomes a smack talker, goading his opponents into making simple foolish mistakes. He can get withdrawn when talking about his family.
BioDarlyn Excron was born on Korriban, the sith 'home world'. AS a young boy his parents were killed by sith troopers when they failed to pay their taxes for too long. Darlyn watched the whole thing from inside a closet. The troopers then set the apartment on fire, but he managed to get out a window with his father's blaster, which his dad taught him to use when he was 6.

He lived off the streets until he was about 14 when he almost picked the pocket of a dark Jedi. Instead of killing him, the Jedi sent him into the academy after Darlyn stole the token off of a newly accepted student who had just gotten drunk. For the next three years Darlyn studied at the academy before passing the final challenge at the temple of Naga Sadow.

However, during a routine mission, Darlyn nearly killed himself and his team and just made it out before a piece of shrapnel from a frag grenade cut up along his neck. He was going to be sentenced to death for failing the empire so miserably, so when he got to Korriban he jumped shift on a freighter and toke control after they left hyperspace.Thanks to him being a Dark Jedi there wasn't much resistance.

With his new freighter, he finished the job they had and used the money to upgrade the small freighter with weapons and an overhaul of the engine. He met and killed a Mandalorian mercenary sent to kill him by the Sith, and now wears part of his experimental flexi armor. It is as flexible as he is, butoffers only minor protection. It came with a pair of bracers.

He changed his lightsaber crystal from a cave he found, and even managed to obtain a wrist data pad and training for a wrist launcher he managed to buy. He managed to be a trader well enough to afford selling his freighter anduses other ships as a form of travel, either by stowing away or actually paying for travel.

He does jobs for anyone, except sith for the fact he's a traitor and the jedi since he was grown to hate them. He hopes that his background and skills will allow him to get better paying bounties.

over time he learned more powerful force techniques, even becoming renowned as the equivalent of a Jedi Master, or Sith Lord.
TraitsPuzzle solving, Combat, counting, explosives, hacking, stealth
Flaws Not very good talker, is terrified of genuine Jedi or Dark Jedi, and cannot often get a chance to use his wrist launcher
Special AbilitiesForce lightnign: Can send out short bursts of lightning from his fingertips, or some small prolonged version. Lasts only a little while, as it drains him.
Force Grip: Allows him to lift an object or person, and several at once. On a person it turns to choke if it works, and he wishes it.
Force jump: Allows slightly higher than average jump height, about the average of two men's jumps in one.
Force crush: Crush an object, or forgo choking and breaks a windpipe. Does not work on player controlled characters.
Force persuade: Allows NPC's (and if chosen to allow it, human characters) to fall to the words of Darlyn.
Force push: Do I really need to explain this?
And finaly, the ARt of the Small: He cannot use it full strength, but he can lower his force presence for a short while.
Weakness He cannot continue his force powers for very long, though he does regain the force connection faster. AS well, he is emotionally attached to his blaster and would die for it. Plus, he's human.

FearsDeath
FamilyBirth father and mother dead, considers his guild his new family
Extra his scar bothers him not, but he is touchy about it.
his blaster has 50 shots, and each clip is 10 shots... clips require to be charged before fighting. Impossible to get more in battle.
Carries three frag grenades on his belt and a thermal det. He can make more but requires the materials, chemicals and components.
Motto(s)"I will die for my family. I will never lose them again."
Created BySilentVex
Back to top Go down
Sakura Lunaris

PostSubject: Re: Vex's puppets   Wed Dec 26, 2012 5:57 am

Approved for Roleplay

Current Theme Song

Back to top Go down
SilentVex

PostSubject: Re: Vex's puppets   Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:47 am

Vexrion Rhodes Renaldi

The Fire Knight, The Red Rider, The Dark & The Light, The Abomination of Nature, The Lord of All Flame

NameVexrion Rhodes Renaldi
Apparent Age and True AgeLooks 18-20 years old/Is Over 7892 (??) years old
GenderMale
RaceDaemonic Angel (True split soul, will explain)
Relationship StatusSingle.
OrientationHeterosexual

Height/Weight6' and 155 lbs
Body Buildslim and athletic, but still well built muscular structure
Eye ColorBlue
Hair ColorRed
♥ A good drink
♥ Calm
♥ Music
♥ More
Dislikes
✖ Out of control fires (especially his own)
✖ A poorly made drink
✖ War
✖ Drunks
✖ More
PersonalityCalm, cool, and cold. Often times he will reply to new persons with one liners and simple responses. He has a talent for putting far more into his words than most can figure out.
BioA long time ago Vexrion was born, oldest of three. his parents were convinced that their children would be born one or the other, Angel OR daemon. But this, this was horrifying. A rare genetic mutation of two species not meant to coexist, it was like giving birth to a Nephilim, but more unstable. They were abominations to nature, but still they lived in the city Troy as long as they could.

One day the town discovered them, and came after them. Lightbringer and Reaper, as their parents were known as (and their weapons too), fought to protect their children. Vexrion knew it would not be enough and tried to fly his siblings away, holding as tight as his 8 year old hands could. Sadly he couldn't hold onto his brother's hand, and he fell several thousand feet....

And his town burned. his anger took form, and everything burned.

He lost his sister in the forest, running, trying to find her. He nearly destroyed everything again, but a friend stopped him, gave him purpose.

Showed him a new home. And he will die to protect that home.

Only worthwhile note on this, his home is in Shangri-La, and not a part of this world. Why he is here, one cannot know, not even he.
TraitsCombat, music, keeping his cool, holding down the liquor
FlawsPeace talks, diplomacy, anger management
Fighting Style Perfectly diverse, fast and agile or straight up brawler, all supplemented with magic of all sorts. Able to adapt to a situation with appropriate tactics, but unable to specialize in a single situation.
Special AbilitiesFire Manipulation - Able to control and create fire as he wills. Two of his specials are in fact part of this, and anger magnifies the ferocity of his fire and fire based specials.

Weapon Mastery - Has mastered his Mother's Katana and his Father's Scythe to the point of being able to massacre lesser men with ease.

Riding Mastery - Living true to his status, he has mastered all riding animals, from Horses to flying beasts, and is a force to be reckoned with when mounted.

Split soul - Can be one of three forms, Full Angel, Full Daemon, and Split.

Full Angel - Fast and furious and Agile, his stamina is high but his durability is lowered with his strength. He gains the power to manipulate light. His fire can become White Angel fire.

Full Daemon - Slower and less maneuverable, but his strength and durability reach incredible heights. He gains Darkness manipulation and Black Daemon Fires.

Split - The best of both, he gains no advantage or disadvantage with his physical abilities, and is unable to reach his peak in either speed/agility or strength.

Special - Fire Dance - The final special inspired by his friend, and still un mastered. Many tiny fragments of his burning soul emerge, creating tiny petals, like from a cherry blossom tree, and are razor sharp and explode on contact. Use is still un mastered and may result in him literally burning out hi soul.
Weakness He does not forgive himself, and water obviously.

FearsGetting close to anyone, and losing them. Failing to find his sister.
Family Mother - Angel - Dead
Father - Daemon - Dead
Brother - Daemonic Angel - Dead
Sister - Daemonic Angel - Lost
ExtraCan drink high amounts of alcohol without getting drunk. Can also drink pure alcohol, and is able to also climb on walls and ceilings when frightened.

His eyes turn completely gold when he is locked into a memory and caution in approaching and talking to him must be taken.
Motto(s)In the end, we only have Family.
Created BySilentVex
[/quote]

Last edited by SilentVex on Thu May 16, 2013 2:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sakura Lunaris

PostSubject: Re: Vex's puppets   Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:52 am

Approved for Roleplay

Current Theme Song

Back to top Go down
SilentVex

PostSubject: Re: Vex's puppets   Sun Apr 21, 2013 5:09 am

Micheal Rykr Lembardi

Modern Day Knight

NameMicheal Rykr Lembardi
Apparent Age and True AgeLooks 21 years old/Is 19 years old
GenderMale
RaceHuman
OrientationHeterosexual

Height/Weight5' 8" and 149 lbs
Body Build Slim and Athletic
Eye Color Violet
Hair Color silver
♥ Vigilante style justice
♥ fighting
♥ Archery contests
♥ more
Dislikes
✖ evildoers
✖ magic users
✖ guns
✖ dishonorable actions
✖ more
PersonalityVery calm and quiet. Hardly talks. But once he gets out of his mysterious shell he just loves to make quips, especially in combat.
BioMicheal was hardly ordinary. At age 10 during archery lessons at school for gym class, he showed remarkable talent, and even went to archery contests for school. Soon though, life would change. When his mother was robbed and the cops did NOTHING (probably due to their family's disgraced status in society, as she had given birth to Micheal through incest) he began to use his skill for justice. Eventually he needed to fight close up, and taught himself to fight with any sort of melee weapon, mostly medieval. Soon he was a wanted man for murder, and at 15 was on the run. He ran odd jobs for worthwhile causes, killing soldiers and corrupt politicians left and right. He has a remarkable kill rate, and even now runs through the forests that remain, escaping police. He knows little of what is to come...
Traitssword play, Melee, Archery with all sorts of medieval weapons, potential to learn magic, ability to move fast
Flawsguns, machinery, long melee fights, human
Special AbilitiesArchery = THe ability to fire crossbows and bows with accuracy. Also able to use thrown weapons effectively.
Melee proficient = Able to fight with swords, axes, staves... anything medieval
Magic possibilty? = Can learn magic, knows none
Weakness Entirely human, hubris

FearsHad to learn to give up fear, fears falling in love and losing them
FamilyMother, Father, and sisters back on Earth
ExtraA few scars on his forearms from learning to fight
Motto(s)"Shoot first shoot last, party with me and we'll have a blast!"
Created BySilentVex
Back to top Go down
Sakura Lunaris

PostSubject: Re: Vex's puppets   Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:28 am

Approved for Roleplay

Current Theme Song

Back to top Go down
SilentVex

PostSubject: Re: Vex's puppets   Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:15 am

?(Romiel) ?(Xerves) ?(Solarium)

The Dark Hunter, Gravity Zero, Emissary of the Fourth

Name??? (Romiel Xerves Solarium)
Apparent Age and True AgeLooks abput 35 years old/Is unknown number of years old
GenderMale-assumed
RaceEnlightened, possibly once human.
OrientationPrefers to remain chaste on hunts, possibly panromantic

M o r e I n f o  r m a t i o n

Height/Weight 5' 8"
Body Buildundeterminable under his cloak.
Eye ColorRed
Hair ColorUnknown
♥Bounty Hunting
♥Thinking
♥Assassinations
♥Many other things
Dislikes
✖Failure
✖Unfaithfulness to a contract
✖End of business
✖Many other things
PersonalityThis figure's personality is strange. AT times he is calm, collected, and focused. Other's he is friendly enough. Sometimes he is a violent man without remorse. His personality is fluid, often as on the go as a river. It is impossible to predict him.
Bio Very little survives the ruining of the great city that once was home to the man known as Gravity Zero. What little survives, tells a chilling tale of a boy assassin...

Born to the world, it was unknown if he were human or enlightened. As he had the abilities of intense gravity magic, he was enlightened anyways. He lived as such in the great citty of (The text is too washed out to read).... And thus he became the murderer he started as. A boy on the run, he learned to harness Gravity in ways others only dared DREAM of. While his magic could not stem from himself, and he required an object from which to focus it, this only allowed him more time to think on HOW to use magic, rather than relying on it. He fashioned two weapons to guid his abilities, a Gold tinted Bastard sword named Gravity Fang, and a Revolver type handgun named Gravity Shot.

(Scribbled out and ripped text)... Became a bounty hunter at age 12. The once feared Killer was allowed back into the city of -------------------- and treated with respect. He would hunt criminals, and any powerful individual too dangerous to allow to live. He himself was rumored to be on his OWN hitlist. As war drew near, the list and the bodies grew more and more...

He was hunting a man named V--- when he was sent to this world, a desert. He now hunts all members of his quary's party, and intends to kill the man. His power grows, and so now he eagerly hunts his prey...
TraitsRanged combat, blade-to-blade, Gravity magic
FlawsCarries a heavy weapon as his main equipment, cannot use any other form of magic, and he requires some way to focus it, cannot socialize, and sticks out in a crowd.    
Special AbilitiesStrength and Speed: He has heightened strength and speed, to wield and compensate for Gravity Fang's weight.

Gravity Magic: Assuming he has an object to use (inanimate), Gravity Zero can use his powers to affect gravity. For example, he uses condensed Gravity to make Gravity Shot's power MUCH more effective, and a viable magitech weapon instead of the puny revolver it is. In theory it works just the same with a stone, though only Gravity Shot is rumored to pierce anything...

Better explaination:The gravity affects only what he can directly touch or manipulate. For example, if Zero throw's a stone at a man it acts to increase knockback force drastically, and throwing a dart would increase piercing power. These would be the simpler manipulations. Also, he does not need to hold the object directly, simply touche it, but has his limits. For further example, He can attack by swiping his hand against a field of pebbles and having all of them attack at once, though it wouldn't be incredibly strong. The same rules apply to him focusing his power all on one large object, though it drains him drastically.

His weapons act as two different types of conduits. The blade is a simple weapon, simply transferring force and power through the length of the blade.

The gun, Gravity Shot, is a simple gravity well/rail gun type weapon. There are two main parts of the gun, the generator and the bullet itself. The bullet is a special custom make, a Tunguskan casing with a 'powder' called Mana Essence, which is sand that can charge up power to activate the weapon's potential. The bullet's projectile itself is a steel shell surrounding a silver/gold electrum, which provides the ability to use the generator. The generator harnesses Zero's power to activate the bullet's potential.

The gravity well created lasts too short to be noticed, but creats a micro explosion capable of shredding most personal armors and damaging the flesh underneath. It is almost completely useless against bigger targets (assuming they are more heavily armored) and has no shredding effects against a wall. The only sort of personal armor that could prevent instant shredding from the m,icro explosion is an ability or device that would negate the gravity well at the exact moment of impact, or shorlty before.

((Gravity Shot has been and is possibly still in refinement stage with Shin's co-operation.))
Weakness He's limited in the effectiveness of his magic, if no usable objects are nearby and he is out of bullets, he's out of luck more or less. He is also INCREDIBLY weak to light magic, and cannot lie when imprisoned within crystal.

O t h e r  I n f o r m a t i o n

Fears Has no more reason to fear
Family Never had a real family
Extra Never takes off his mask, it is rumored he has no face. Of course its a lie, but still gives him an image of chilling certainty.

His gun holds 6 shots. After every fight ends, he can find the next 6 shots but holds no more than 6 at a time. A matter of honor.
Motto(s)"Death comes for us all."
"How can you... defy the laws... of Gravity Zero?"
Created BySilentVex
Back to top Go down
SilentVex

PostSubject: Re: Vex's puppets   Tue Jun 25, 2013 7:17 am

This one is more of an idea than anything else, here so I don't have to go looking for it later. :/

Altmir La'Amasar 

The Wise One 

NameAltmir La'Amasar
Apparent Age and True AgeLooks 92 years old/Is 100 years old 
GenderMale 
RaceHuman
Relationship StatusWidow
Orientation Do you really think I care about sex at this point?

M o r e I n f o  r m a t i o n 

Height/Weight6' 2" and l72 lbs
Body BuildSlim and frail in appearance
Eye ColorBlue
Hair ColorGray
♥ Calm
♥ A good pipe
♥ Order
♥ Others...
Dislikes 
✖ Violence
✖ Hatred
✖ Discord
✖ People who don't try to understand before acting
✖ Others...
PersonalityVery calm and observant, he is known to be able to stand in the middle of a storm and not move an inch. Whether this is perseverance, stubbornness  or truly an act of serenity is unknown. He's usually kind until you reveal yourself as an enemy.
Bio Almtir La'Amasar lived a long, troubled life. At a young age his father was torn from him, not allowed to be near him on pain of death. Without the figure of a father, Almtir was taught to be the greatest assassin of history. He was raised by a master assassin of the same order his father served, but never did he leave the training hall, nor could he. As time dragged on, he proved his powers of fighting and stealth over and over, even earning the title Master at the youngest age of all, 20. Alas, his poor father had been executed years prior and never saw his son's success.

Times moved quickly for the man. and by the age of 30 he had been forced to take over the control of the order. Their leader had become corrupt, and in the years of dictatorship that followed, Altmir had been forced to lead a rebellion and kill him. Once that had been done, he proved why he should lead the Order onward, and peacefully lead and altered the Order to progress in the future. When his first son died on a mission Altmir had sent him on, he wasn't the same. At age 62, he was exiled on account of his inability to focus. Three decades later, he returned to another dictatorship. But thirty years for him had lead to the creation of a weapon advanced for the time, a small one shot gun. A pistol that could prove useful. 

After slowly leading Rebel forces up to the main building, he was locked in with the traitor dictator. He showed him the error of the dictator's ways, via a bullet through the heart across the room. The next 8 years lead him to dispersing the Order across the world to survive, and locking himself and his two body guards away. Despite having wanted to be alone in his final hours, they had refused to leave him, too loyal to. But fate, clearly, had other plans for him...

TraitsLeadership, Thinking, Crafting
FlawsFighting, Moveing, or just about anything impaired by his old age.
Special AbilitiesAssassin Call: Rather than rely on the powers he has, Almtir relies on his personal bodyguards Aya and Oru to defend him. The former is a faster fighter who relies on tricks to allow her to close in with her daggers or short sword. The latter is a slower but still fast mover, who fights with a broadsword and tends to take enemy weapons for use. Both wield a hidden blade on their left arm that can extend to offer a final weapon when need be, and both can throw knives decently. Despite years of training together, their greatest weakness is their loyalty to Altmir. They will cease combat if he is in perceived threat.  Real or not. 

It is also said that Altmir still has his hidden blade and his small pistol, though how effective he could possibly be with them is so low they aren't much more than final safety precautions.
Weakness His old age prevents most of the actions that made him great. Perhaps if they were restored he could again become a powerful warrior, but the odds are impossibly high against anyone having such powers.

O t h e r  I n f o r m a t i o n 

FearsNothing. Even Death would be welcomed.
FamilyTwo sons. dead. Wife. Dead. All dead.    
ExtraHe is missing a finger on his left hand. 
Motto(s)"I once thought in my youth that I could change the world. Now in my age, I know that no one person can change more than a few lives. My only hope is that those lives changed others, and that through that simple passing the world could be better, even a little. I also know, that that is unlikely."
Created BySilentVex
Back to top Go down
Sakura Lunaris

PostSubject: Re: Vex's puppets   Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:08 pm

Approved for Roleplay

Current Theme Song

Back to top Go down
SilentVex

PostSubject: Re: Vex's puppets   Wed Jul 10, 2013 9:46 am

Amelia

The Alchemist Queen

NameAmelia
Apparent Age and True AgeLooks 17 years old/Is 21 years old
GenderFemale
RaceHalf-Elf
OrientationPansexual

Height/Weight5' 1"
Body BuildCurvy, slim, and frail
Eye ColorBrown
Hair ColorBlue
♥ Gathering (And subsequently nature)
♥ Reading
♥ Working
♥ Others
Dislikes
✖ Violence
✖ Violations of nature
✖ Crude jerks
✖ Creepy crawlies
✖ Others
Personality She is a sweet and caring girl, preferring to talk through things than get into arguments. She's smart and clever sometimes, and really difficult to anger. She's also innocent and naive at times, thinking she can fix difficult things with peaceful means. She is at peace and one with nature.
BioAmelia was born under strange circumstances. She was birthed outside of any town and owes no loyalty to any city, nor does she have a birth certificate. She just appeared at a Sonne orphanage as a baby, with the name tag "Amelia" on her cradle. Because of this she never met her parents, nor knows them. And she was raised in a society that valued profits over morals in many cases of every day life. Yet, even as her friends were corrupted by the city, she remained pure and innocent. Even into adulthood.

About three years ago, on her 18th birthday, she was already well known for her alchemy skills, which earned her the nickname of "Alchemist Queen". She was making almost any sort of potion needed by anyone for any reason. And she was hired by a lord to make a potion that would obliterate an entire population. She denied this job, and furthered the proof of her remarkable purity in a corrupt crowd. Of course she makes potions for violent uses, recognizing their purpose in self defensive means. But none is made to a large scale, and she is very adamant about her purchasing limits.

Now with her spare time, she tries hard to find her parents and run a store at the same time, assuming that they are alive. This has, unfortunately, come to find two weaknesses for her survival. The first is a usually fatal weakness, a bone calcium deficiency that makes her bones fragile and easy to break, even with her special daily formula to strengthen them. The second was an accident, in which she was bitten by an undead thing when a necromancer was upset at not being able to buy a lot of her fire elixers. Now she has to take a second daily potion to stave off the onset of zombification, and fears her secret being known, as she cannot keep hiding her bite mark forever...
TraitsAlchemy
FlawsAnything physical except for throwing  
Special AbilitiesAlchemy expert: Given the right materials (and even some odd ones) she can create just about any sort of potion. She is most well known for her:
Healing Elixirs - Self explanatory
Antidotes - Self explanatory
Mood enhancers - Designed to create certain emotions in people, i.e. Happiness, sadness, infactuation (not love)
Fire Elixirs - elixirs that produce various effects of fire
Explosive Elixirs - Pure explosives w/o fire
Weakness Her bones are fragile, and she cannot maintain physical activity forever. She also has to take in two potions daily to survive.

FearsBeing found out, turning into a zombie
FamilyMother and Father unknown. Further relations unknown.  
ExtraShe has a bite mark on the inside of her left arm. She is also innocent in the affairs of love, and sex. She is truly innocent.
Motto(s)"Just because it's fate, doesn't mean I have to accept it."
"Violence leads to no end. Only further violence."
"When I die, I hope to not come back."
"The dead shall remain dead. That is nature."
"I'm.. not gonna... die."
Created BySilentVex
Back to top Go down
Sakura Lunaris

PostSubject: Re: Vex's puppets   Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:48 am

Approved for Roleplay

Current Theme Song

Back to top Go down
SilentVex

PostSubject: Re: Vex's puppets   Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:49 am

Code:
Zero

[center][img]http://media.animevice.com/uploads/2/25142/514531-the_hooded_man.jpg[/img]
[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OxAdefmFv7M][color=#E62525]W[/color][color=#DD2423]a[/color][color=#D42322]k[/color][color=#CC2221]i[/color][color=#C32120]n[/color][color=#BB201F]g[/color] [color=#AA1E1D]U[/color][color=#A11D1C]p[/color][color=#991C1A],[/color] [color=#881A18]t[/color][color=#7F1917]o[/color] [color=#6E1815]A[/color][color=#651714]s[/color][color=#5D1613]h[/color] [color=#4C1410]a[/color][color=#43130F]n[/color][color=#3B120E]d[/color] [color=#2A100C]D[/color][color=#210F0B]u[/color][color=#190E0A]s[/color][color=#100D09]t[/color][/url]

[color=darkred]TEXT[/color][/center]

Altmir

[center][img]http://images.wikia.com/assassinscreed/images/archive/1/1a/20120113213719!Alta%C3%AFr_Old.png[/img]
[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysSxxIqKNN0][color=#8F681A]A[/color][color=#936E26]g[/color][color=#977532]i[/color][color=#9B7C3F]n[/color][color=#9F834B]g[/color] [color=#A79064]m[/color][color=#AB9770]e[/color][color=#AF9E7C]m[/color][color=#B3A589]o[/color][color=#B7AB95]r[/color][color=#BBB2A1]i[/color][color=#BFB9AE]e[/color][color=#C3C0BA]s[/color][/url]

[color=tan]Text[/color][/center]

Amelia

[center]
[img]http://illiweb.com/fa/pbucket.gif[/img]
[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8GIVtCNlCk][color=#19520E]M[/color][color=#244D0D]y[/color] [color=#3C430D]s[/color][color=#483E0C]o[/color][color=#543A0C]n[/color][color=#60350C]g[/color] [color=#782B0B]o[/color][color=#84260B]f[/color] [color=#9C1D0B]F[/color][color=#A8180A]a[/color][color=#B4130A]t[/color][color=#C00E0A]e[/color][/url]

[color=darkgreen]TEXT[/color][/center]

Yes I am a girl. Yes I love dresses, and shopping, and talking about cute boys. Yes I'm likely to get in trouble for gossiping. Yes I love doing my nails. Yes, I am beautiful.

Yes, I am me.
Back to top Go down
SilentVex

PostSubject: Re: Vex's puppets   Tue Aug 13, 2013 4:54 am

Michelis A. Vareldi

The Traveler in Time

TIME SUIT

NameMichelis A Vareldi
Apparent Age and True AgeLooks 23 years old/Is unknown years old
GenderMale
RaceArc-Lord
OrientationWhat kind of label is this?

Height/Weight5' 5" and 150 lbs
Body BuildSlim, limber, and athletic body
Eye ColorSky blue
Hair ColorBright blonde
♥ Time studies
♥ History
♥ Teaching
♥ Others
Dislikes
✖ Fighting
✖ Ignorance
✖ Chaos in the Timestreams
✖ loneliness
✖ Others
PersonalityVery somber and pessimistic, he's known to rarely if ever smile. Such an action is a feat, of the one to make him smile. His laugh of joy is rarer still.
BioMichelis was born into a high society, known as the ancient Arch-Lords. Beings that existed outside of time, they were known to guard the timestreams, every alternate timeflow possible. Given his ancient teachings in the language of his people, and the arts of combat, language, poetry, and time, he rose in prestige to the social rank of "Time Master", the highest society of the guardians. He was gifted then with the privilage of picking a Timeframe.

There were three options given to him, the Time sphere, the Hourglass, and the Suit. The Sphere, most stable, was what most had. The Hourglass was harder to control, but safe. The Suit though, alll who tried to use it died shortly after as the suit had a will of its own. When Michelis chose the suit, and it accepted him, he was given true command of the other time masters. And so he, the guardian of time, and now of the entire Sactuary Betwixt and Between time, was born.

Aside from his very beginning, his rise, and now the knowledge that he has traveled through time, little else is known of his past. No doubt some great evil has corrupted his optimism, for his smile is all but gone.
TraitsSome technology and some magic, Fighting, Teaching
FlawsCooking, very serious, unemphatic     
Special AbilitiesTimeframe - Enhances his already hightened abilities, his enhanced speed and strength become super human. He can hold back massive boulders from falling onto him, and has been clocked at 60 KPH at his fastest, when pushing his limits.

Timesuit ability 1 - electrokenisis - The many tiny static generators in the suit produce high voltage currents when triggered at once, charging his fists and blade with electricity, or discharging it in bolts from his hands or all around him for a small radius.

Timesuit ability 2 -Energy N - Nuetral Energy, that wich makes up the energy within the suit, can be manipulated into concussive blasts, force beams, and small swords. Does not include his timesuit sword.

Timesuit ability 3 - Concel - Allows the suit to hide on his person. When not in use, unlocks his natural power.

Natural ability - telekenisis - Control of large objects, has been refined so he can pick a lock slowly so long as he can see it.
Weakness His reliance on his suit is his physical flaw, while his social weakness is his disgust at his forced exile and his lack of empathy earns him many enemies. Lastly, his blood is naturally acidic and anytime he bleeds it causes his skin to be injured more from his own blood.

FearsWhat can one fear truly, except the disruption of time?
FamilyUnknown fate, Unknown members
ExtraAside from a scar down the left of his face, Michelis has an intricate blue tattoo on his back and left arm, the entire purpose of which is intirely forgotten save for him. IT is also made of a silver and gold mixture, to also offer some small defense to lycans and other fell beasts.
Motto(s)"The March of Time..."
"Time is our only true constant."
Created BySilentVex

Yes I am a girl. Yes I love dresses, and shopping, and talking about cute boys. Yes I'm likely to get in trouble for gossiping. Yes I love doing my nails. Yes, I am beautiful.

Yes, I am me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vex's puppets   

Back to top Go down

Vex's puppets
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1