Sanctuary of Aerosillia
aerosillia.forumotion.com is a roleplay site that holds elements inspired or influenced from many different games, shows and stories and fan content is displayed or used. I do not claim to own any of these elements as they belong to their prospective owners and creators.

The Sanctuary of Aerosillia is a Forum Roleplay Community. Please be sure to read the Welcome thread to get started in this world beyond imagining.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Current Conditions Inside Malduke’s Floors
  • First Floor:
  • Second Floor:
  • Third Floor:
Latest topics
» Dilrax's Character Gallery
Fri Jun 09, 2017 7:13 pm by Dilrax

» Saku's Gaia Work
Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:36 pm by Sakura Lunaris

» The Travellers Gateway
Mon Nov 23, 2015 4:28 am by Dilrax

» Tartreg's Wacky and Wonderful World
Tue Oct 27, 2015 3:26 am by Tartreg

» Shinko's Shadows
Wed Oct 14, 2015 10:33 pm by Shin

» Descending from the Azure Moon on high...
Wed Oct 14, 2015 5:18 am by Sakura Lunaris

» Heart of the desert.
Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:48 pm by Rhode

» Sonne Slums
Thu Jul 09, 2015 9:41 pm by Rihenian

» Introductions
Fri Jul 03, 2015 1:35 am by Rewelle

Affiliates

Share | 

Rihenian's Crew

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rihenian

PostSubject: Rihenian's Crew   Sat Oct 27, 2012 12:19 pm

Rihena Miria Eloren

Nickname: Rin, Rinéa

B a s i c I n f o r m a t i o n

Name Rihena Eloren
Apparent and True Age 23 years / 34 years
Birthday April 6th
Gender Female
Orientation Heterosexual (Straight)
Race Half-Elf
Relationship Status (It's complicated.)

M o r e I n f o r m a t i o n

Height/WeightFive Feet Two inches.
Eye ColorClear blue. Darken when angry, or under lack of light.
Hair Color Black
♥ Nature
♥ A good story (Read or Spoken)
♥ Good Health
♥ Good food
Dislikes
✖ Unhealthy atmospheres
✖ Deliberate idiots
✖ Being Scared
✖ Being Looked Down on. (Not quite literally.)
Personality Aloof and shy, she prefers to remain with those she knows. However, she is remarkably compassionate and loyal to those she knows and recognizes as her friends.
BioDespite the odd circumstances in which her mother met her father, the two had an incredible journey that ended with both of them passing peacefully in their rest. Their marriage had brought forth a daughter and two sons. Both boys had gone off in search of their fortunes, but their daughter remained close to home until their passing because of illness. She had always been gifted in magics, but because of her natural inclinations to internal searching and deeper thoughts, her magics became the works of darkness, and so she learned to manipulate the shadows and the energies that exist so plentifully at night.
In time, her ability became mastery, and so her power grew. Some, if not many who do not understand this magic, are fearful of it and of her, considering her a demon or some malevolent spirit. This is never the case, but nevertheless, her power is great. This was recognized in the past by a demon, which in due course was removed from her life. There were seasons when she found herself blisfully happy, days she remember with a husband and a dear child that was cruelly taken away from her. These days, she wanders almost without aim, and a faint hope at peace.
Body TypeAthletic, Petite
Special Abilities Shadow and darkness manipulation, astral projection, passive foretelling abilities, minor healing magics.
Ultimate (Huh?)
Character Class Shadowmancer
Weakness Sharp light, fragility. Despite her power, she can only endure what her body withstands.

O t h e r I n f o r m a t i o n

Fears Torture, pain and suffering, being unable to act, helplessness.
Family MIA (Inconsequential.)
Pets None
Extra A necklace of woven silver, a trinket from a past life.
Motto(s) Just close your eyes and listen. There is more than what the eye can ever tell you.
Level and ExperienceLv.1 0/10EXP.
Created ByRihenian

- - - - - - (To be Filled out Later) - - - - - -
Character Status Menu

Nickname Rin

Name Rihena
Level 1
Class Shadowmancer (Dark Mage)
Heath Points -
Magic Points -
Special Points -
Physical Attack -
Physical Defense -
Magic AttackPoints here
Magic DefensePoints here
SpeedPoints here
LuckPoints here

Skills, Spells and Abilities

Special Abilities
✪ Despairing Angel: When under enough pain, stress, and despair, wings are summoned to her back, enabling her to fly. These wings are able to withstand tremendous amount of stress and damage, and none of it transfers as pain. While physical, they seem to be a direct manifestation of darkness. (Called when Energy and Health reach critical level. [5%])
✪ Astral Projection: When meditating, she is able to coax her spirit from her body, allowing it to explore and travel, as well as to 'visit' certain parts of the past that are directly related to her. While in this state, her physical form is stationary, but her spirit is elsewhere, unseen except by those with eyes to see. (Requires Rin to be stationary and a full bar of health. Energy gradually regenerates in this state.)
✪ Spell Recall: With enough study, Rin is able to recall and put spells she has heard into her own use. Because of her affinity with magic and study, she is able to dabble in many magics. She may never be truly proficient in them, but she is not limited to her darkness. (Passive. Dependent on Luck.)

Magic Abilities
❖ Darkness and Shadow: The shadows seem alive when she is near, each with distinct personalities and strength based upon their darkness, which is in direct contrast to the light that created them. At her whim, these darknesses and shadows rise and aid to defend her, fight with her, or to carry out tasks with her. (Innate: Energy use depends on the complexity of the action she calls the shadows and darkness to do.)
❖ Healing: Calling upon the winter, and ice magics, she is able to soothe injuries and take care of small wounds. However, she only has a basic understanding of this magic, and does not admit to being able to save anyone from dying. (Between 5-10% of energy use, depending on effectiveness of spell to heal injury.)

Experience to Next levelPoints here
Experience Accumulated TotalPoints here

Equipped Items

WeaponCurrent Weapon Equipped
ShieldCurrent shield equipped (N/A if using a two handed weapon, can also be a secondary weapon)
TorsoTorso Armor here
Legs/PantsLower Body armor here
Shoes/bootsFootwear Armor here
BackCape or other back equipment here
BeltBelt here
Left RingRing Here
Right RingRing Here
Left EarringEarring Here
Right EarringEarring Here
Necklace/Amulet A silver woven necklace, with a trinket on the end. The strand is bound to a past life, but the amulet attached to it is from her current life, and so is dear to her heart. The necklace hums with energy, but it carries little magical value of any kind.

On returning, this one has learned more of fire and ice, hope and fear, as well as how it feels to fall.... and fly

Last edited by Rihenian on Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:21 am; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : Filling in some of the blanks.)
Back to top Go down
Sakura Lunaris

PostSubject: Re: Rihenian's Crew   Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:38 am

Approved for Roleplay

Current Theme Song
I'm a sucker for the bishounen anti-hero

I shaull aulwauws shonu loru shu miin fir wie ♥
Back to top Go down
http://aerosillia.forumotion.com
Rihenian

PostSubject: Re: Rihenian's Crew   Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:37 am

Anastasia Moira Lenore

Anna

NameAnastasia Moira Lenore
Apparent Age and True Age20 years / Is 17 years old
Gender"Female"
RaceAngelic Android
Relationship Status Single (Unknown)
OrientationHeterosxual (Straight)

Height/Weight5'9"
Body BuildSlim, lithe
Eye ColorGold
Hair ColorBlonde, golden
♥ Summer Afternoons
♥ Open Sky, Wind
♥ Thunderstorms
♥ Stories
Dislikes
✖ Hurricanes
✖ Lightning
✖ Deep Sea
✖ Liars, Thieves
✖ Injury
Personality Aloof and alone, shy, but resolute and loyal to her allies and goals.
BioAnastasia was once a high and loyal servant of heaven, being an agent and voice of goodwill and safety for those who believed and had the faith required. On a mission of mercy, her small group was betrayed to the hands of scientists and alchemists. Her brethren were tortured and only died to return to their homes in heaven. Anna, then known as Aparajita, was taken apart and built again with mechanical parts in place of her holy and blessed ones, the result nearly blinded her and made it extremely difficult for her to fly. When news of this treachery reached heaven, a militia force was sent out and the scientists and alchemists were destroyed. However, on the brink of life and death, Aparajita could not return to heaven. Her soul was trapped and bound to what remained of her flesh and the mechanical aspects of it, and would remain bound until her form was destroyed. This could not be done at the hands of her allies, and so she was given the choice as to what would be done with her new existence. She promised to search and continue her work until the end of times, when all flesh would be restored. Then she would be free of the burden that weighs her soul, body, and wings.
Traits Consolation, healing both heart and mind, ability to fly with wings that come to her when she calls them.
Flaws Small tinkering chores, seeing clearly,
Special Abilities
Call of Heaven - Her voice becomes a rally cry, driving all attention to her and stilling angry hearts. It is a call to listen and for arms to fall.
Healing Hands - Her touch, and a soft prayer, can heal injury, illness, and revive the recent dead. However, this capacity is limited by the hope and faith of the afflicted, and of the cause of the affliction in question
Weakness She is half-machine. Damage done to her cannot be healed, but requires 'fixing'. Water might leave her in a comatose state.

Fears Anna is afraid of very little, except her fear of one specific adversary, who was the leader who offered the suggestion that led to her current condition
Family Heaven (Inconsequential, Immense)
Extra Scars can occasionally be seen where the metallic parts are bound to flesh.
Motto(s) The sun burns with or without your permission.
Created ByRihenian
Back to top Go down
Sakura Lunaris

PostSubject: Re: Rihenian's Crew   Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:32 pm

Approved for Roleplay

Current Theme Song

Back to top Go down
Rihenian

PostSubject: Re: Rihenian's Crew   Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:48 am

Abha Michaela Guinevere

Light

NameAbha Michaela Guinevere
Apparent Age and True AgeLooks 19 years old/Is 7,534 years old
GenderFemale
RaceAngel (Archangel)
Relationship StatusSingle
OrientationHeterosexual

Height/Weight5'5" / 125 lbs
Body Build Athletic
Eye ColorGold
Hair Color Light Brown/Golden Brown
♥ Laughter
♥ Hope
♥ Soft Wind
♥ Clear Skies and Sunlight
Dislikes
✖ Torture
✖ Pain
✖ Anger/Hatred
✖ Foolishness
✖ Stupidity
Personality Abha is often seen being detached and off to one side, alone and withdrawn. She does not speak if she can help it, and because she has often been called to take the lead in a skirmish or a mission, she is greatly skilled in the art of war and the details of survival. She is considered by some to be harsh and brusque, when indeed she only seeks the best, and ensuring that it remains to be this way.
Bio The daughter of High, she was adopted under the wing in which Michael is most noted to be. Under the tutorship of many great warriors, she sought to join them. She gained strength and earned her place at their side. Her innocence faded as the missions became more daring and dangerous. It whittled her to merely an image of divinity, something which made her cold to the appearance, though her purity is unquestioned.
Traits Warfare, protection, comprehension, explanation, teaching, guiding, and offering solace.
Flaws She's extremely honest. Appears insensitive to feelings.
Special Abilities She can manipulate light to her will. From light comes armor, forming around her frame in a lightweight golden-colored metal that protects her from mortal weapons and does not alter flight or movement. This same power allows her to create weapons to suit her needs, such as a lance, sword, or flaming arrows.
Weakness ~ Inexperience with mortal affairs

Fears (It's hard to tell....)
Family The Host of Heaven
Extra None
Motto(s) "Look toward your destination. Your path unfolds under your feet."
Created ByRihenian

- - - - -

Pratima Melody Serana

Peace

NamePeace Melody Serana
Apparent Age and True AgeLooks 18 years old/Is 18 years old
GenderFemale
RaceAngel (First Class)
Relationship StatusSingle
OrientationHeterosexual

Height/Weight5'3" / 115 lbs
Body BuildPetite
Eye Color Light Brown
Hair Color Brown
♥ Flying/Open Sky
♥ Chocolate/Sweets
♥ Songs/Music
♥ Stories
Dislikes
✖ Pain
✖ Hate/Anger
✖ Fear/Being Scared
✖ Monsters
✖ Liars
Personality Playful and carefree, Peace is always happy to extend a happy thought, laughter, or joy in any form.
Bio Peace was a younger spirit of heaven, accepted into the fold to grow and to gain her strength as she was unable to do on Earth. Like a faction of heaven, she was to be born a human, but when circumstances had destroyed her life before she could be born, her spirit was caught up to the celestial plane, where it would be taught as one of their own. She grew, and looked up to her family members and warrior siblings. Yet, unlike them, she couldn't see herself ever raising a weapon offensively. Instead, she takes to counseling and in spreading the best wishes to those who would hear.
Traits Offering kindness, healing, proving optimism, gentle, hopeful, and modest.
Flaws Frail, sensitive, gentle, and extremely empathetic.
Special Abilities Her hands are capable of almost miraculous healing, bringing borderline dead to life again if the fallen wish to live. Similarly, she can cure illnesses and return weakness to strength.
A secondary ability of hers is to be keenly aware of the emotions of others. If they are sad, she in turn feels that emotion. Similarly so with anger, joy, fear, despair, and every shade in between.
Weakness Peace is extremely trusting.

Fears The unknown, being away from family.
Family The Host of Heaven
Extra None
Motto(s) "There is more than what is seen"
Created ByRihenian

Last edited by Rihenian on Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sakura Lunaris

PostSubject: Re: Rihenian's Crew   Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:51 am

Approved for Roleplay

Current Theme Song

Back to top Go down
Rihenian

PostSubject: Re: Rihenian's Crew   Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:02 am

Lenore M Jenna

Lenni

NameLenore Mosai Jenna
Apparent Age and True Age20 years / Is 20 years old
GenderFemale
RaceHuman Werewolf
Relationship Status Single
OrientationHeterosxual (Straight)

Height/Weight5'7"
Body Build
Eye Color Blue
Hair Color Black
♥ Summer Afternoons
♥ Night Sky, Stars
♥ Fairy Tales, Stories
♥ Dancing
Dislikes
✖ Storms
✖ Threats
✖ Weapons
✖ Brutes, Thieves
✖ Spicy Food
Personality Simple and sure, Lenore is confident when she does take action, though for the large part, she cares very little about most things around her. She looks out for number one.
Bio Lenore was human completely and only. She had no powers or strengths of any kind. There was an accident in a nearby area, one that set a beast loose on the area. It claimed many victims, destroying and mauling them utterly and completely. There were a number of others who were mortally wounded, and she was included among them. The beast was tracked down, and because it was deemed to be a useful 'pet' for a man who was fond of dangerous creatures, it was sold off to slavery for its crimes. Lenore contracted the disease from the beast, becoming a werewolf, especially when under the light of the full moon. Recently, she's been taking to traveling and living a nomad's life. Solitude is safe.
Traits Minute, but noteworthy increases in strength, hearing, and smell. However, she has no control over her transformations under the light of the moon.
Flaws She has little patience for fools or idiots. If she gets too fed up, she'll leave.
Special Abilities
None of note.
Weakness Being human, perhaps.

Fears Her faded amnesia. Memory loss.
Family N/A
Extra None
Motto(s) Why look to the sky when you're a landbound creature?
Created ByRihenian
Back to top Go down
Sakura Lunaris

PostSubject: Re: Rihenian's Crew   Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:06 am

Approved for Roleplay

Current Theme Song

Back to top Go down
Rihenian

PostSubject: Re: Rihenian's Crew   Fri Dec 14, 2012 3:24 am

Forelda Mida Lo'Tanas

Fortuna

Name Forelda Mida Lo'Tanas
Apparent Age and True AgeLooks 20 years old/Is 18 years old
GenderFemale
Race Miraluka
Relationship Status Single
Orientation Heterosexual

Height/Weight 5'1" / 100 lbs
Body Build Petite and small.
Eye Color N/A
Hair Color Silver-Blue
♥ Meadows
♥ Meditation
♥ Tasty Food
♥ Soft Music
Dislikes
✖ Pain
✖ Being disconnected from others
✖ Being alone
✖ Stalkers, Predators
✖ Large Jungle Bugs (It's complicated)
Personality Shy and aloof, Forelda prefers to be by herself instead of the company of others, save those she has complete trust in.
Bio Born the daughter of a dying race, Forelda was taken under the wing of a very lone master. This strange being taught the young and growing child everything they knew of the force, of life, and of the dangers of having so strong a connection to the force. However, it was partway through this training that the master was hacked down. His pupil was over-looked, as she was far too weak to be of use or a hindrance to anyone. She ended up training herself based on what she had been taught, gaining a deeper understanding of the force, of life, and of the very being of the universe. Her training with her self-forged blade, on the other hand, was not as successful. She heard of a forest that needed to be cleared of large insects that plagued the village nearby. Being willing to help, she took her blade and went to remove the problem. However, despite her connection to the force, she was caught by surprise at how resilient the creatures were. She was successful, if barely. Though she left the forest scarred and traumatized.
The portal opened a few months after this event, while she tinkered and tried to repair a discarded hyperdrive. Her intent was to build a space-capable vehicle, if merely for the sake of selling it off, or finding a pilot who could take her off of the planet.
Traits Droid/Machine repair, very good at understanding new technology, has skill with double-bladed weapons.
Flaws Her opinion is in a black-white way, which means that while people themselves are neither inherently good or evil, she is
Special Abilities
Force Sensitive: She is able to detect and manipulate the force around her, using it to her advantage so long as she reaches for it. Because of her training and heritage, she is able to detect the life-force of those around her and far away if she gives focus to it.
Empathy: She is able to sense, or detect the intentions or the feelings of those around her. Most are hidden behind their feelings, and so they blind her to their thoughts, but regardless of this, she is able to know of the feelings others radiate.

Weakness Completely Blind, Forgiving to a fault, Timid

Fears Being completely disconnected from the Force, or her senses.
Family All Dead
Extra Jagged scars are apparent on her back, the result of a very close fight with dangerous insects three times her height.
Motto(s) "It is not so bad, being alone. Live for the fallen."
Created ByRihenian
Back to top Go down
Sakura Lunaris

PostSubject: Re: Rihenian's Crew   Sat Dec 15, 2012 4:25 am

Profiles reviewed and approved, no alterations needed.

Current Theme Song

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rihenian's Crew   

Back to top Go down

Rihenian's Crew
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1