Sanctuary of Aerosillia
aerosillia.forumotion.com is a roleplay site that holds elements inspired or influenced from many different games, shows and stories and fan content is displayed or used. I do not claim to own any of these elements as they belong to their prospective owners and creators.

The Sanctuary of Aerosillia is a Forum Roleplay Community. Please be sure to read the Welcome thread to get started in this world beyond imagining.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Current Conditions Inside Malduke’s Floors
  • First Floor:
  • Second Floor:
  • Third Floor:
Latest topics
» Dilrax's Character Gallery
Fri Jun 09, 2017 7:13 pm by Dilrax

» Saku's Gaia Work
Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:36 pm by Sakura Lunaris

» The Travellers Gateway
Mon Nov 23, 2015 4:28 am by Dilrax

» Tartreg's Wacky and Wonderful World
Tue Oct 27, 2015 3:26 am by Tartreg

» Shinko's Shadows
Wed Oct 14, 2015 10:33 pm by Shin

» Descending from the Azure Moon on high...
Wed Oct 14, 2015 5:18 am by Sakura Lunaris

» Heart of the desert.
Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:48 pm by Rhode

» Sonne Slums
Thu Jul 09, 2015 9:41 pm by Rihenian

» Introductions
Fri Jul 03, 2015 1:35 am by Rewelle

Affiliates

Share | 

Unleash The Horde:The White Knight Rpcs

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
The White Knight

PostSubject: Unleash The Horde:The White Knight Rpcs   Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:55 am

Legion Knight

Nickname
Tri-Eye
B a s i c I n f o r m a t i o n

Name
Legion Knight
Apparent and True AgeAppears Twenty Three
Birthday 4/18
GenderMale
OrientationHetero
RaceNexus
Relationship StatusSingle

M o r e I n f o r m a t i o n

Height/WeightSix feet two inches and two hundred pounds
Eye ColorPlatinum
Hair ColorSliver
♥ Music
♥Serenity
♥ Sound Planning
♥ The Gilven
Dislikes
✖ Anti-Synethics People
✖ Dumbasses
✖Having to Kill uneededly
PersonalityLegion is seemingly emotionless around those he does not true feel comfortable around. His tone and face will dipect this when it happens. He is known to collected,Calm, and Tactical around these kind of people. People he is used to will see a kind emotional man. Legion is known not to be anger easyily but when he is angered Legion is cold dark and quite insane
BioOnly one person could tell you everything
Body TypeMuscular
Speical Abilities
Master Swordsman
Body Enhancements:Strength increased,Speed Increased from normal human standards. Able to run at a speed of fifty mph at full power.
Nexus Form:Will be desribed later on.
Machine Affinty:Able to hack in to, control, or repair machines
Ultimate
Character ClassSword Master
Weakness He is protective which cpuld be used against him

O t h e r I n f o r m a t i o n

FearsFailing in his goal
FamilyNone
PetsNone
ExtraHe has been known to a hero in past war giving the title of "The White Knight"
Motto(s)Understanding is only a step away
Created ByWulf

Everyday I fight the colossuses in hope that one day I will find the one I love. Is she truly real or do I fight for a pointless cause. I fight looking For Awnser.

TOUCH THE EGG
Back to top Go down
The White Knight

PostSubject: Re: Unleash The Horde:The White Knight Rpcs   Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:45 pm

Ra' Vinar

The Renegade

Name
Ra' Vinar
Apparent and True AgeTwenty Six Years
Birthday 12/5
GenderMale
OrientationHetero
RaceTurian
Relationship StatusSingle

Height/WeightSix Feet Three Inches/Two Hundred Twemty Five Pounds
Eye ColorAzure Blue
Hair ColorNone
♥ Music
♥ The "Rush"
♥ Humans
♥ Spear of Palvaen
Dislikes
✖ Hippies
✖ Dumbasses
✖Having to reason with people
PersonalityRa is a cocky,full of himself being. Normally he comes off this way towards people starting coversation when he feels the urge abd letting off a smartass comment some wgere in the mix. Compared to most Turians Ra' believes in the needs of the group over the needs of one. The people who believes to be comrades he will help them and may even go to the length of giving his life for them but he much rather not. Ra' himself is not racist to other races much rather he is untrusting of those of non-turian blood and Human Blood. Fighting along side with humans has given him a trust to the race. Emotional when he is angered his cockiness turns into a pure asshole perosniatilty, when upset he will try playing it off and change subject trying not to talk about it.
Bio
Body TypeMuscular
Speical Abilities/Gear
-Twin Omni-Tools: handheld devices that combine a computer microframe, sensor analysis pack, and minifacturing fabricator. Versatile and reliable, an omni-tool can be used to analyze and adjust the functionality of most standard equipment, including weapons and armor, from a distance. This device has the ability to be a scanner, data holder, repair tools, and close quaters blades. These blades that extend eleven inches outward with two prongs. The blades are exteremly hot that can melt thru stone and metal if given enough time.
-Phaeston Assualt Rifle: Light weight frontline assualt rifle givem to him during his service. Standard Clip is able tp hold fifty rounds worth of the thermal clip. This weapon is collipsable able to turn into a foot by foot square

Ultimate
Character ClassHavov
Weakness He is protective which cpuld be used against him

FearsFailing in his goal
FamilyNone
PetsNone
Extra
Created ByWulf

Everyday I fight the colossuses in hope that one day I will find the one I love. Is she truly real or do I fight for a pointless cause. I fight looking For Awnser.

TOUCH THE EGG
Back to top Go down
The White Knight

PostSubject: Re: Unleash The Horde:The White Knight Rpcs   Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:40 am

Nickname

Viper

Name
Boverk Rovan Viper
Apparent and True AgeAppears Twenty/Actual Twenty Three
Birthday 3/27
GenderMale
OrientationHetero
RaceHuman
Relationship StatusTaken, Relationship of Three Years

Height/WeightSix Feet and One Inch/ Two Hundred Pounds.
Eye ColorAmber with Black Diamond Shaped pupils.
Hair ColorA light Grassy Green
♥ Fucking with people
♥ The sight and taste of Blood ( Will be explained in Rp)
♥ Training and Keeping his Body in top form.
♥ Hard Boiled Eggs
Dislikes
✖ Lossing Control
✖ Dumbasses
✖ Anyone who wishes to harm Kari.
PersonalityBoverk on the outside seems like a nice friendly welcoming person and that's what had trapped his prey for years. Natural he is quite quiet to those he does not know unless he is trying to find out something or he is trying to lower their guard. On the inside he is very computing and dark with his out look on the world. If someone breaks his outside barriers than he comes off cold and rather bitter when speaking about the outside world. When he truly trusts someone he comes off as bit more talkive and kind towards them. How he acts around Kari is something totally different than anyone else. He totally trusts Kari and would do anything to make sure she would have the best life or she would stay safe even at the cost of his own life in the process. Bo is also very protective of her and is not really all that friendly towards males that make any real advances on her. There is another key part of his personality his PTSD which makes him rather insane when he starts to see a lot of blood or his life is in danger. His mind flips to the one of the serial killer that he was for so many years. He likes to play with his foes and slowly rip them to shreads. Blood is a main trigger.
Bio Bo early years is rather unknown to even himself, he never really remember what his mother and father looked like. His childhood was that of war orphan, where he was told that his parents were killed and he was taken into the EU Special Task Groups at the age of Seven. Bo was thrown in to a life of hard military training and learning where he learned to make his mind along with his body the deadliest weapon he would ever need. Unlike most of the children of this time Bo had a rare birth defect that had caused his eyes to be that many say " Look like a snake's cold unforgiving eyes.". This did not help him the social aspect among his peers and nor his commanding officers. His hair itself was another strange defect he had being a bright grassy green instead of a normal black or blond. Bo was bullied for a good part of his childhood for something he could not really control. At the age of thirteen this had changed as war had broken out in the EU. With his unnatural ability with a knife and his shealth he was selected in a select group of children to be assassins to take out higher officals in urban to city enviroments. This is where he had finally refinded his skills and had was given the attention of the SAS. At the age of fourteen he was drafted into the SAS to be part of the special tasks groups to make sure that the EU interest were secure. Bo had killed countless of men, women and children in the name of the EU but it had scaring effects having such a young mind kill so many. Years had passed and the war had ended allowing Bo to venture out of the military for some time to meet a girl. Not much is known about them do to the fact Bo never speaks about it. Many say that this girl had been a problem for the government officals that had put money into Bo and they had to get rid of this problem. This started the years of the Heart Viper Serial Killer. When the government had finally discided to act the girl Bo was with kidnapped and held under their care giving boy the choice, either for her to be killed infront of him or he would start killing those they had marked and she is let free. Bo of course choose to go back to killing for the government. Over the course of a few years thousand had came up dead with their hearts ripped straight from their chest with a snake in the shape of a heart around the hole in their chest. This had gave him the burning lust for blood and his PTSD to react crazily. With this finally being done Boverk had came back to get the girl back and only ended up watching her take a bullet through the chest dying infront of him as he was soon gunned down himself. He would wake to be in high security room in the ER to fix his broken body only to be shipped to prison. The next two years of his life were spent fighting tooth and nail just to surivie in such a mad place but this is where Bo would thrive. Something had happen only two years into his life sentences, he was sent a invite to go an island of advance fighters and become freed from prison. It had seemed to be too good to be true. Being shipped to this island he had started his new life as one of the best fighters in the world. Ludus was the island where he would become something more than human as they had pumped him full of a special gene known as Gene-X. This genetic enhancement had given the ability to form, control poisons with some added side effects, Ki Vipers. Ludus had pushed all their fighters to the brink even to the point to death but if they lived they had advanced to something much greater than human. As he lived in this chaotic island he met his love of his life, Karisutaru Minamino aka Kari. To be honest Bo wished to try and kill Kari at first but something had changed to get them both to be in a relationship with each other. Time had passed and the two had conquered the impossible with seven others had escaped the island of Ludus and escaped in to the world once more. Kari and Bo had disappeared from records from than on
Body TypeMuscular
Speical Abilities
Ki Amount: 1900
Five Deadly Vemons Gene-X
Fighting Styles: Dim Mak and Capieroa
Character ClassAssassin
Weakness When his energy is out he can not do anything from his fighting styles or gene x and is pretty much knocked out. He is still human so he is not invicible or unstoppable.

FearsLosing Kari
FamilyKari
PetsHis Vipers
Extra[color=silver]↔[/colorAll stated
Motto(s)"Snow Falls/Leaves Wilt/ Life Leaves Your Corpse"
Created ByWulf

TOUCH THE EGG

Last edited by The White Knight on Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The White Knight

PostSubject: Re: Unleash The Horde:The White Knight Rpcs   Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:52 am

Fighting Styles and Ki Amounts:
Ki Cost:
E:3
D: 5
C: 10
B: 20
A: 50
S: 75
SS:100
Ki Regen pre non-ki use post: 5
Resting and Food fills Ki
[/align]
Spoiler:

Capoeira
Strong, Flexible, Unpredictable

Capoeira is an artful style that uses strange, unpredictable moves to outmaneuver and destroy an opponent. Its primary focus is on kicks, to which the style uses handstands and full body swings to bring out its full power.

Stage 1
The first stage deals with learning the basics of capoeira. This will first include mastering the fighting stance, which is always kept low to avoid a larger strike zone. They alternate sweeping their legs behind their body while lightly hopping on the balls of their feet to get into a certain rhythm, as well as keep their arms forward and spread out. Since the arms are not used for striking in this style, they instead are used to balance the fighter's constantly shifting body, as well as attempt to keep the opponent's eyes concentrated on their more noticeable arms than their feet. Training wise a capoeira student will go through a lot of cardio-exercises and running, as this style's powerful movements tend to be quite exhausting for beginners. They will also learn how to properly deliver the basic kicks such as front kick, charging side kick, hook kick, and crescent kicks.

Sidewinder
Description: A fast maneuvering technique where the fighter keeps low to the ground and sweeps side to side and rushes towards a target by moving at constantly shifting 45 degree angle turns. Excellent for dodging projectile attacks while closing the distance to an opponent.

Trimoon
Description: A speedy combination where the figher uses a barrage of three sweeping continuous crescent kicks to batter an opponent's head and upper body. Even a single kick has the power to push an opponent's body at least a few inches off of the ground to leave the opponent helpless against the next attack. Sharp claws or toenails on the foot will also give these kicks a cutting edge, and could potentially slice open an opponent's face and throat if hit.

Lunging Hammer
Description: The most advanced and powerful of the fighter's single-striking kicks, in this technique the user bends low to the ground and spins while they swing their back leg up at an opponent's head. The blow will land primarily with the hardest part of the human foot, the heel, as well as the underside of the foot. A direct blow will knock out weaker opponents, and at least stun, disarm, or knock over anybody else. The incredible range and power of this kick make it the sniper rifle of all Capoeira techniques.

Angry Crawl
Description: From a low position the user kicks low to the opponent's knees and shins. After the kick though they plant their foot and swing the other around, repeating the motion 3 times to crawl towards and kick the opponent at the same time so its difficult for them to dodge or block.

Stage 2
This stage is where the styles strength truly plays out, the ground. From a crouching position on the ground a Capoiera fighter is just as deadly as he was standing up, if not more so. Further cardio, flexibility, and abdominal exercises are used here for training, as they will help with generate fast kicks and recoveries.

Phase Shift
Description: Through low sweeping crawls and fast maneuvering the user finds an opening in an opponent's legs and quickly shifts through it. The movement may not be much, but it is fast and it puts the user at point blank range to the opponent's backside, leaving their opponent open to attack.

Earth Greeting
Requisites: Phase Shift
Description: Using a movement similar to the Phase Shift technique, the user uses low and fast crawls and sweeps to find an opening in the opponent's legs. Instead of moving through this opening, however, the user grabs the opponent's legs and with a sharp tug sends them to the ground. Doesn't damage opponent but being on the ground they will have a much harder time defending against attacks, especially from the capoeira style.

Scissor strike
Description: From a low position to the ground the user strikes out with both legs to grab and trip an opponent's legs, bringing them to ground fast. The technique can also be used to hold an opponent's legs while the user strikes or breaks them, but their original purpose is bring their opponent down to their level.

V-Spin
Description: A ground attack where the user points their legs up and wide apart in V-shape, and then with their hands pushing them off of the ground they swing their legs around their body multiple times. This is effective for striking downed opponents, and keeping them on the ground. It is also useful for disarming and striking multiple opponents with melee weapons, as one leg kicks the weapon out of their hands while the other strikes at their body.

Rocket Recovery
Description: From an on the ground position the user kicks off with their hands and points their feet out at an opponent to dropkick them in the gut, potenially breaking several ribs. This can be used to avoid a low strike while attacking an opponent as well. Whether this hits or misses, the user returns to their standing position.

Crow's Offensive
Requires: Rocket Recovery
Description: User grabs the opponent's shoulders and then performs a handstand above them. Then they allow themselves to fall over before suddenly turning in the air and kicking the opponent to the side of their head from behind. If this is blocked, then the user can kick them again with their other leg, blasting them away and breaking whatever limb they used to block. This move is particularly effective when the opponent tries to block a user's Rocket Recovery, as it allows the user to easily link this attack by getting easy access to their opponent's shoulders.

Stage 3
Next fighters will learn the handstands of Capoeira, which they are so recognized for. Training is very diverse but important in this stage. A strong abdomen is needed, as well as a firm grip of upper body strength and balance to hold and move the body. Trees are often used to help with this part of training, as they can use the tall bark to slowly lean against during handstands to balance themselves, as well as perform hundreds of situps as they hang down from the tree branches.

Plane Shift
Description: A fast escaping or shifting movement used by performing a low head-stand cartwheel. It is perfect for escaping a strike to the head, or to try and catch an opponent off-balance.

Flash Kick
Description: In this attack the user swings down into a one-armed hand stand and swings their foot with their body to strike at an opponent's face. It is a simple single-strike attack, but because the movement is so fast and unpredictable victims often say that it was as if the fighter's face had instantly become replaced with their foot.

Leg Storm
Description: From a two armed hand-stand the user twirls their body around 360 degrees several times with their legs extended. The raw power from this attack will blast anybody within radius several feet back and though it alone is not a kill shot it can deal tremendous damage to multiple opponents at the same time.

Passing Goodbye
Description: As the user passes by an opponent's side he strikes the side of their leg with a quick and powerful stomp. This will break the opponent's leg instantly, and because it is done at such a close range it is nearly impossible to dodge in time or predict unless they were staring down at the user's feet. 3 post cooldown

Python Throw
Description: This is a deadly charging takedown move where the user flips forward onto a handstand and then wraps and locks his legs around an opponent's head. Once landed there is little the opponent can do as the user swings his body around theirs, coiling around it like a snake, and then uses tremendous power to spin and throw an oppoent's head down into the ground where it will skid for several feet. Unless they have some kind of special defense to protect themselves, this attack will instantly break an opponent's neck.

Entwined Submission
Requires: Phase Shift
Description: After using Phase Shift to get behind an opponent the user shoots their legs up around the arms of their opponent and pulls them to the ground while sitting up. This will make the opponent land in a strong submission hole where the user's legs are pinning the opponent's arms to the ground and the user is sitting up inbetween their legs, unable to be kicked by the opponent. From here the user is free to attack the enemy with their arms while they are helplessly pinned to the ground. Only an opponent of great strength superior to the user can push themselves out of this hold (2 levels higher).

Stage 4
After mastering the ground, Capoeira will finally complete its unpredictability and power by mastering the air. Training is done through various extreme stretching exercises to increase flexibility, as well as performing techniques in foot deep water to build leg strength to reach heights for the jumping techniques. By being able to strike from the ground to the air, the user becomes even harder to predict.

Rising Current
Description: A quick close quarters move where the user strikes to knee their their opponent in the stomach and then continue to kick an opponent's face with the same leg and send them into the air. This kick is able to retain its strong hits without recoiling by transfering the user's upper body weight down into their leg after the knee strike. Because they have to lean so far back to transfer this power, the user will usually softly land with their back on the ground after the second hit. This is also useful for surprising opponents, as they will not be expecting the second kick so soon and even if they dodge the knee they most likely will collide with the secondary kick.

Flash Uppercut
Description: From a standing position the user performs a no handstand backflip (frontflip if opponent is behind) and attempts to uppercut their opponent with both legs. Is particularly an excellent counter for a close-range upper torso strike as it allows the user to quickly dodge under the attack while striking out with the legs at the same time. Speed is on par with the Flash Kick, giving the technique its name.

Unwelcomed Surprise
Description: The unpredictability of the style shows itself exceeding well in this move, most effectively used against an opponent attacking from behind, where the user first strikes backward with their leg to uppercut an opponent in the groin, only to follow up in the same instance with a powerful kick upward to the chin of the opponent by the other foot (the user keeps their grounding with a handstand). This launches the opponent up to fifteen feet in the air, and if male the pain is usually so great and sudden that it causes the opponent to black out (if male and of lower rank than the user) until they crash back into the ground headfirst a moment later where they suffer another 3 posts of dizziness as a result.

Sky Hammer
Description: From a standing position the user generates energy in their legs and kicks off of both legs. Then they bring them together in the air, and drop them down on an opponent with immense force. The power alone is enough to crush in heads, break defenses, break collar bones, or get through just about anything in the user's way.

Stage 5
Absolute perfection of the style is attained through this last stage. Final techniques require intense knowledge and practice of all previous lessons taught to the user. Most of the techniques seem to defy physics of the human body, truly living up to the style's legendary unpredictability. Beware though, as most of them are very difficult to control and strain the user's muscles beyond what would normally be allowed.

Reaching for Heaven, Falling to Hell
Requires: Flash Uppercut
Description: User performs a flashy no handstand backflip (similar to the flash uppercut) that attempts to uppercut an opponent with both legs. Even if this misses though, the user kicks their legs out again as they fall back down to kick in their opponent's shins, putting them through immense pain while also bringing them to their ground. This can also be linked with Flash Uppercut, should the skill miss.

Mesmerizing Tempo
Description: This is a hypnotic technique where the fighter uses his capoeira movements to put his opponent in a trance. No attacks can be used in the same post as this technique is used, but on the next post the opponent will lose themselves in a dazed state with the user's moves, allowing the user to easily land a direct blow with another capoeira technique. It must be a capoeira move to ensure a direct hit, as breaking the style to use any other moves will likewise break the opponent's trance. Any interuption in the user's movements while this technique is being used will also break the opponent out of the trance.

Heavy Rain
Description: In a handstand position the user rushes forward on their hands and pounds their opponent with a long series of overhead kicks, each of which can easily break through metal, even steel if given the chance. Once one kick connects it is difficult for an opponent to break away from the flow as the kicks appear to be striking at a speed on par with a machine gun.

Heavy Pinwheel
Description: The user surprises the opponent by attacking the opponent first with a vertical hand strike, followed by another behind it. Then the user somersaults forward repeatedly, constantly hitting them with one leg at a time before coming back around to hit them with the arms again. A user can spin forward up to as many times as they'd like, and like the Heavy Rain skill once a strike is made it is almost impossible to get out. This is because the user keeps their stance open, with a limb extended toward both up, down, and sides of the body, so that when they start somersaulting the strikes flow together one after the other is such a fast pace that the opponent simply cannot recover fast enough to block or dodge the next strike. With the strikes aimed generally towards smashing the top of their head downwards, the opponent can't even pull their head up again to see the next strike coming. Though this attack does not cause the more powerful blunt strikes of Heavy Rain, if their nails are sharp enough a user could potentially slice an opponent to ribbons before they can get out. If a user keeps up their spinning for over three posts then they'll suffer two posts of dizziness once finished.

Leg Tempest
Requires: Leg Storm
Description: User charges their legs with ki and then spins around on their head (or handstand). With their legs kicked out the ki built up creates an instant tornado around the user. Everything in the area will be drawn towards the tornado and once close enough they will lift off of the ground and become part of the tornado. Opponents trapped inside will be spun around up to the top of the tornado, being battered by everything else that is drawn into the tornado as well. Once the opponent is shot out of the top of the tornado they continue to spin uncontrolably until crashing headfirst into the ground, dealing massive damage. Can also be performed in mid-air, and the tornado can absorb up to two C-ranked attacks (or one B-rank). Tornado lasts up to a post after the user stops spinning their legs. 3 post cooldown.

Heaven Spear
Description: Most powerful single-strike attack in Capoeira. It is something similar to a drop-kick, where the user suddenly rushes an opponent at blurring speed and then jumps into the air feet first to their target with both legs bent in towards the torso. Then the user strikes out with one leg, converting all of the power in both of the opponent's legs and body into a single point on the striking foot, giving it tremendous strength.

Wild Tempest
Requires: Leg Storm, Leg Tempest
Description: User performs the same motions as in the Leg Tempest to create a tornado to draw things in, but then the user causes the tornado to explode outwards rather than stay in one place, dealing B-rank damage from the debris and cutting wind to anything it touches, as well as blasting away everything around the user. The massive wind washes like a wave over the entire area, making it difficult to dodge. 5 post cooldown

Dim Mak
Fast, Precise, Deadly

Dim Mak is an incredibly deadly, mysterious, and even forbidden martial art style. Translated as the "Touch of Death" most of its secrets have been lost forever due to master refusing to pass on the knowledge of such incredible techniques down to their students. However, some information has trickled down to the public. What is known about Dim Mak is that it works in the same way as acupuncture. Like acupuncture, Dim Mak utilizes a system of "chi" points that lie within the body of every being. Then by channeling these chi points in different sequences, the fighter causes multiple effects on their opponent. This is what makes the style so deadly. Unlike most other styles that hurt the outer tissue of the body, Dim Mak effects the internal where almost no amount of physical training can help them. From causing effects that paralyze, poison, or even just directly kill an opponent, it is no wonder why Dim Mak remains as the most legendary martial art.

Stage 1
The first stage of Dim Mak isn't about attacking or even defending, but rather opening a new sense within the fighter, the ability to read chi. By being able to see chi within everybody around them the fighter learns where their chi points lie within their body, as well as other things such as their health/physical condition, emotions, and murderous intent. While for beginners this technique is actually very straining for them, and thus costs Ki to use, by the time the style is mastered the ability to reach chi will become passive. All training in this stage is done internally, through several hours of meditation and by first recognizing their own flow of chi. It is only by recognizing their own flow that they can learn to apply it through their attacks, and with over 361 basic points in a single body there is much to discover.

Chi Sense
Description: This is required for all Dim Mak techniques. It allows the user to see the flow of chi whithin any surrounding enemies in an area, making hiding from them quite useless as they pop up in their vision just as easily as infrared. This vision will last for five posts at a time, and requires a cool down of one post after usage. Once Stage 4 is learned, the negative effects of this technique disappear and becomes a passive ability of the user.

Chi Block
Description: Similar yet opposite to the Chi Sense skill, being able to see other's chi system and their own gives them the same ability to hide their chi, preventing other Dim Mak users or those who can sense chi from detecting the user's own system. This lasts for five posts, and requires a cool down of 2 posts after usage. This skill only prevents against chi senses, not ki. Don't get confused.

Stage 2
Next the users can finally start to learn how to attack with their newfound sense, hitting specific chi points in their opponent's arms or legs to cause temporary paralyzation. Training is done through repetitve practice of the technique against random opponents or even one's self, and then is performed on human dummies of straw and wood. The reason is to make the movements of hitting the points quicker and to strengthen the fingers and weaker parts of the fist while they are at it so that a stronger signal can be created.

Sleep
Description: User grabs an opponent's shoulder and presses a chi point there that immediately makes them pass out, falling into a peaceful sleep.

Limb Immobility
Description: User grabs an incoming strike with one hand, or just grabs the limb in general, and then sharply strikes an opponent's chi point on said limb with two fingers. This sudden message delivered by the sharp strike, combined with the pressure being placed on the limb by the grab, cause it to become immobile for 5 posts. It will continue to be paralyzed even out of combat.

Spasm
Description: A technique used to disable and inflict pain to those who are more muscle then others. Building up negative chi in two fingers, by striking the body the chi wil forcefully push into the body, causing the muscles to go into fits painfully and lock up, almost like a seizure. The area that was struck will continue to spazz and lock up for three posts, making it impossible to use that part or do anything related to it.

Potty break
Description: A rather humorous use of the style's abilities, the user forcefully opens their opponent's bowels with a simple squeeze of the shoulder, pat on the back, or strike to the lower abdomen. This will immediately make the opponent piss and/or crap themself depending on how hard they're hit.

Memory Wipe
Description: By rapidly striking three chi points around the opponent's head or face, they temporarily paralyze a portion of the opponent's hippocampus, causing instant memory loss. As one could guess, this could lead to potentially deadly strike to an opponent, who will suddenly be standing around not knowing any of his/her techniques or even what they're doing there. Their memory will quickly return within a few hours, though parts of their lives up to an hour (depending on rank) will remain forgotten.

Stage 3
Besides just stopping communication to a limb or organ, other much more deadly and permanent effects can be inflicted on an opponent's body. This stage teaches users how to deal those lasting blows by showing them combinations of points that can be hit to inflict damage on a body that mimics poison. Again, training is performed through much practice and meditation.

Instant Bile
Description: After striking an opponent's lower stomach or back they send the user sends their chi into their victim's stomach. The agitation will instantly (as the name says) make the opponent vomit and cause temporary dizziness and fatigue after doing so. If performed with enough energy (B-rank cost) then the effect can be made to last longer and force the opponent to vomit several times instead of just once.

Resuscitation
Description: Just as the style can be used to shut down internal organs it can also be used to revive them. After sitting up an unconscious person, the user strikes open-handedly an energy point on their back right by the shoulder blade. This resets the electrical node of the heart and brings their chi back into its normal rhythm and thus brings them back to consciousness. Only works if the person was knocked out from a Dim Mak or other chi attack.

Acid Claw
Description: User inbues their fingertips and nails with a very sinister ki that will act like a strong acid if contact is made with flesh. Even a small scratch can cause a hole that will burrow through the opponent's other side. Lasts 5 posts. The ki can also be fired within a close-range distance of ten feet, though this will cause the acid to leave the user's hand entirely.

Stage 4
YOU HAVE TO PAY ANOTHER STYLE POINT FOR REST OF THE STYLE

In this stage the user learns the most infamous and well guarded techniques of not just this style, but all martial arts. These are the Death Strikes. Attacks can differ from delayed effects to painful effects to immediate effects, but almost all of them cause death to their victims. A different set of training is also used for the last two stages of this style, and that is the art of shooting the user's own ki. It is a trick many have sometimes seen, but by controling the power of their Ki a user can push their energy beyond the range of their arms and make it travel a considerable distance. What's more is that they can even make this energy become passive until it hits its mark. Users train this by setting a long row or hard objects, from planks of wood to blocks of ice. Then they begin trying to send out their energy by hitting the first object in line but aiming to break the objects they never touch. A master will be able to touch a block of ice at one end, but make the last ice block on the opposite end explode instead. A heightened sense of meditation is also used to gain insight to the hidden chi points that cause death in their victims, and it is only once they are able to see these points that a user becomes permanently placed in their Ki sensing state.

Death's Second Coming
Description: This is the most used striking skill behind this stage's deathstrikes. The user first uses D-rank energy to strike any ki point on their opponent's body. Then if the user is able to strike that same weakened point a second time, this time for B-rank energy, then the opponent will fall backwards unconscious with a rapidly increasing heartrate. If left alone without medical treatment for three posts plus an extra for every level over the user, then the victim will go into cardiac arrest and die shortly thereafter. After the first hit is made the user has 2 more posts to hit them with the second strike. After that the effect from the first strike has to be maintained with a D-rank energy cost each post or else it will disappear and the user has to start all over again.

Heart Explosion
Description: User curls the fingers of one hand into a claw and strikes the area of an opponent's heart. Ki bursts from each point on the user's fingers and palm, and the combined force causes the opponent's heart to literally explode from the power. Almost nothing can survive a direct blow from this attack, but because a direct blow is needed it is often difficult to pull off.

Stage 5
The final stage creates the full application of the "chi shooting" that the user started to learn in the previous stage. Here the user learns the most legendary of techniques, where users can knock out their opponents seemingly without touching them. A fighter who learns these techniques is truly a master of the Dim Mak, and should under no circumstances be treated lightly. Training is taken to extremes, and a user must sit and meditate on their own selves for three days and nights (real time). By discovering themselves they will come to understand their true power, and thus learn how to use it to its maximum potential with full control. During their meditation stage, they are put into a coma-like state, and thus are extremely vulnerable to outside influence and attack.

Gentle Shutdown
Description: User molds Ki into their palms and then sends an invisible wave of energy towards an opponent. The energy washes over their body and causes them to instantly pass out. This technique requires two posts to mold up enough Ki to use, and will only cause a knock out within 5 meters of the user and in only one direction. Anything outside of that range may make an opponent dizzy but that's about it. Whether this attack hits or misses the user can't use anymore Dim Mak techniques for 5 posts.

TOUCH THE EGG
Back to top Go down
Sakura Lunaris

PostSubject: Re: Unleash The Horde:The White Knight Rpcs   Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:30 am

Approved for Roleplay

Current Theme Song
I'm a sucker for the bishounen anti-hero

I shaull aulwauws shonu loru shu miin fir wie ♥
Back to top Go down
http://aerosillia.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unleash The Horde:The White Knight Rpcs   

Back to top Go down

Unleash The Horde:The White Knight Rpcs
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1