Sanctuary of Aerosillia
aerosillia.forumotion.com is a roleplay site that holds elements inspired or influenced from many different games, shows and stories and fan content is displayed or used. I do not claim to own any of these elements as they belong to their prospective owners and creators.

The Sanctuary of Aerosillia is a Forum Roleplay Community. Please be sure to read the Welcome thread to get started in this world beyond imagining.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Current Conditions Inside Malduke’s Floors
  • First Floor:
  • Second Floor:
  • Third Floor:
Latest topics
» Dilrax's Character Gallery
Fri Jun 09, 2017 7:13 pm by Dilrax

» Saku's Gaia Work
Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:36 pm by Sakura Lunaris

» The Travellers Gateway
Mon Nov 23, 2015 4:28 am by Dilrax

» Tartreg's Wacky and Wonderful World
Tue Oct 27, 2015 3:26 am by Tartreg

» Shinko's Shadows
Wed Oct 14, 2015 10:33 pm by Shin

» Descending from the Azure Moon on high...
Wed Oct 14, 2015 5:18 am by Sakura Lunaris

» Heart of the desert.
Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:48 pm by Rhode

» Sonne Slums
Thu Jul 09, 2015 9:41 pm by Rihenian

» Introductions
Fri Jul 03, 2015 1:35 am by Rewelle

Affiliates

Share | 

Character's (Dilrax)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

The Echo Cube...?
Best Joke Item.
67%
 67% [ 2 ]
Annoying.
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Funny.
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Interesting.
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
*Face-Palm*
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Don't know...
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Odd...
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
WTF!?
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
KILL IT WITH FIRE...
33%
 33% [ 1 ]
Do Want...
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
Dilrax

PostSubject: Character's (Dilrax)   Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:45 am

New Characters For Re-vamp, now Updated to current RP standing's.
added new character, Reynardine - based off the fox spirit Reynardine from gunnerkrigg court.

Eireson sol
A Mercenary for hire with a twisted fate, thick with blood his aura reflects the trail he leaves behind, thick with blood and crimson red.

Eonus
A Powerful Divine Spirit born of Fire and Ice, it was said to have been one of four Guardian Pillars for a City lost long ago, now it searches for purpose once again.

Last edited by Dilrax on Mon Oct 07, 2013 5:03 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Updated.)
Back to top Go down
Dilrax

PostSubject: Dust   Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:05 am

Fate

B a s i c I n f o r m a t i o n

Name sen-mithrarin "Fate"
Apparent Age and True Age Unknown
Gender Male
Race [Unknown anthropomorphic animal]
Relationship Status Single
Orientation Straight

M o r e I n f o r m a t i o n

Height/Weight 5'1 / 149lbs
Eye Color Cyan
Hair Color Grey-Cyan

Tail long canine like tail, pulling inflicts no effect
Fur Color cyan like

♥ ?
♥ ?
♥ ?
♥ ?

Dislikes
Heart's of Darkness
✖ ?
✖ ?
✖ ?
✖ ?

Personality a mixture of three sides, aggression, Justice and Kindness, one being with three sides of personality, Fate's own personality is governed by the three, leaving him with only confusion as to his own personality but on his own Fate is generally kind but usually questions everything against him.

Bio sen-mithrarin "Fate", "he who is born of the Dust of others By Fate" created from the life thread its self, a living creature with a shattered soul, a soul made up of three, Fate exists through the wishes of others through the life thread after the sen-mithrarin before him passed on, Fate doesn't know who or what he is except for that he exists by the wishes of others but now where and who or time, little is known of him except for his three way shattered soul and his reason for being alive, the name "Fate" donned upon him for if it was not for the fate of others he would not exist, with his sides of his shattered soul come personality traits, a side effect or curse that make up his own being, Fate's Fragmented Soul known as "Jin" hinders his capable fighting ability and skill, leaving Fate to learn how to fight on his own, before the tavern event Fate had no sword of his own and proceeded to treat his wounds with what he could find, in his spare time to strengthen himself he would practice with the sword he found, using it as a means of exercise and physical recovery.

Traits (Influence)
Cassius: occasional bursts of short temper, aggressive behavior towards enemies and friends alike and his displeasure for failure.
Dust: strong charisma, almost shy and is very reserved with good reason. This mannerism usually makes him come across as a bit stand-offish, Justice incarnated.
Fate: believes it must all be a part of Destines plan and its all a fate full encounter, acts as if it was meant to be and nothing else could change, always has to chose a path but not an action, forced to learn
Jin: thoughtful towards people, labels his actions with reason, strong-willed, shows a great deal of consideration towards victims and offenders, Also hinders Fates fighting capability and skill growth.

Flaws very limited to no Fighting skill/ability, needs training.
Special Abilities Dust Storm: Rapidly spinning his blade in front of him, Fate creates a vacuum like vortex, that can push or pull objects around, large and or heavy objects are not effected, rapidly cuts close targets with wind attacks and blade strikes.
Weakness Jin: the soul of Jin hinders Fate's Fighting ability's, a noble soul without skill, without power.

O t h e r I n f o r m a t i o n

Fears Unknown at this time.
Family None
Extra Fate has no memory and unlike the sen-mithrarin before him, he can't obtain/retain memory's of the souls that he has, Listed under "Traits" in red are the names of the three souls that make up Fate's own soul and what form of influence they have on him, Fate's own Shattered and Split soul is listed in Cyan, Fate's tail mainly helps him with his foot work and balance but can be used in a manner to grab something but not to hang from, pulling his tail also has no effect on him.
Motto(s)
"is it by Fate that we meet"
"if your fate is at my hands, what path awaits you now?"
"if he was noble and pure of heart, and he was cold and malicious but not evil, but he was justice incarnate from the two, so what does that make me?"

Created By Dilrax
Theme: Gone Home (Journey's End)

Eireson sol
A Mercenary for hire with a twisted fate, thick with blood his aura reflects the trail he leaves behind, thick with blood and crimson red.

Eonus
A Powerful Divine Spirit born of Fire and Ice, it was said to have been one of four Guardian Pillars for a City lost long ago, now it searches for purpose once again.

Last edited by Dilrax on Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:28 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
The White Knight

PostSubject: Re: Character's (Dilrax)   Tue Apr 16, 2013 3:32 pm

Interesting Approved

Everyday I fight the colossuses in hope that one day I will find the one I love. Is she truly real or do I fight for a pointless cause. I fight looking For Awnser.

TOUCH THE EGG
Back to top Go down
Dilrax

PostSubject: Re: Character's (Dilrax)   Wed Apr 17, 2013 4:25 am

Theme: Gone Home (Journey's End)

__| Sen-Mithrarin "Fate" |__

Code:
[center][color=#7B68EE][b]Theme:[/b] [u][i][url=http://hyperduck.bandcamp.com/track/gone-home-journeys-end]Gone Home (Journey's End)[/url][/i][/u][/color]
[img]http://i76.servimg.com/u/f76/17/81/69/47/dust_f10.png[/img]
[strike]__[/strike]| [size=20]S[/size]en-Mithrarin "[size=20]F[/size]ate" |[strike]__[/strike]
[strike]________________________________________________________[/strike]
[strike]__[/strike]|[i][b][size=9] he who is born of the Dust of others by Fate.[/size][/b][/i]|[strike]__[/strike]
[strike]__[/strike]|[i][b][size=9] "[color=#7B68EE]...is it by fate that we walk this path or is it our own choice?... [/color]" [/size][/b][/i]|[strike]__[/strike][/center]

Eireson sol

Eonus
Back to top Go down
Dilrax

PostSubject: Re: Character's (Dilrax)   Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:08 pm

[Updated with current RP]

Mia

Name Mia
Apparent Age and True Age [Unknown]
Gender Female
Race humanoid-cat/AI
Relationship Status Single (not interested in anyone/thing)
Orientation Straight

M o r e I n f o  r m a t i o n

Height 6'0ft | +Ears: 6'2ft
Weight 185lbs
Body Build agile
Eye Color Gold
Fur Color purple
kind beings
♥  
♥  
♥  

Dislikes
treated like a cat
"abominations"
Sinister beings
"fish"
The Echo Cube

Personality
mia is rather blunt at most, but pretty straight forwards, she is disconnected from feelings of emotions and thinks little about it when she notice's it, nothing seems to surprise her but will create sarcastic comments at most, built into her coding is high levels of curiosity for odd objects and things to sinc with her anthropomorphic cat appearance, mia is usually quite helpful if not silent and may stand to protect others on a rare occasion, very rarely will mia show a caring side to other's or around them.

Bio Mia, is a large humanoid anthromorphic cat with long rabbit like ears and a long tail. She is covered in bushy purple fur, green armor and wields a medium sized sword with a green blade that yields a paralysis effect should it draw blood, how she came to exist is unknown to her, mia's body is a holographic mechanical shell that can take severe damage before actual damage begins to show and weaken the avatar like body, major damage is calculated as deep cuts and wounds equal to what a human can withstand/die from where as minor damage is small cuts and burns, how ever inflicted injury's bleed and inflict a sense of pain which mia feels, the concept of her flawless giving her a more living look but a major flaw, her emerald green armor could possible be made of mythril metal's though its never actually been proven if it is mythril or just green colored steel, where as the blade of her sword is made of mythril and wields a paralysis poison.

though mia remembers her world which was an artificial word created as a game for humans mia some how ended up walking out of the Eostar Rift Portal from use of a chaos gate, in her world mia was considered a roaming AI what would ether aid others or watch them, commonly she traveled with a group of human players for no particular reason as she was not limited by law's or tasks.

Mia constantly carries around a small Cube she refers to as the Echo cube. [joke item]
Spoiler:

Temporary Character Death:
Mia is able to temporary "die", time is required for her to Re-activate after receiving a killing blow, though limbs can be cut off, they in fact shatter into fragments as if glass, should mia's body completely shatter she can quickly reconstruct herself to a "living" state as long as the Echo cube is alive, her core dies and shatters as a new one is made from the echo cube at its location, should the echo cube be destroyed it requires a longer time for mia to reconstruct herself to a "living" state from the core that was in her own body.

Character Injurys:
Spoiler:

"where there would be flesh and tissue every injury is hollow as it looks holographic and machine rather then living muscle and tissue, it all glows a bright olive like color as a glowing fluorescent liquid runs like blood dripping each injury, visibly from mia's injury's one can clearly see she is not a living creature..." this is because her body is a holographic shell that is also living, or at-least programmed to be, when sever blast damage is taken the "injured" area of her body may crack if not break and shatter leaving a clean hole, an example as the following.

Traits
Skill full with Heavy Blade and Short Blade's.
Physically Agile.
Sharp Sight and hearing.
Living AI.
Complex Personality.
rest, drink and food not required.

Flaws
Never use's ranged weapons.
Doesn't know/have magic.
immune to healing/recovery magic/items.
Enabled Temporary Body Destruction.

Special Abilities
(passive) Holographic Reconstruction
"Mia is able to rebuild and/or Repair her self, and weapon."
(Passive) Solid Digital Holographic AI Body Shell
"Mia's body is a holographic avatar like Shell but also mechanical giving the following benefits: ∞ Energy. +Natural Damage Resistance. Poison, Sickness and Disease Immunity"
(passive) resourceful
"Mia is resourceful to others from her list of skills and use's."
Distortion/Dissolve
"Mia is able to create a Distortion field around her as she launches half of her physical data in any given direction over a small distance (a form of evasive/offensive dash) projectiles/weapons pass through the Distortion ghost while the form is non-solid."

Weapon Elemental Mythril Sword (Paralysis Poisoned)
"the sword has the ability to infect a living target with a Paralysis inducing Poison should it draw blood upon attack's, the weak paralysis slows down the victims movements along with making them feel weaker and heavier, the more times struck the stronger the effects, non-lethal poison, only non-living and machines are immune to the effects."

Weakness Ranged Combat, Explosives, Lazor Weapons.

O t h e r  I n f o r m a t i o n

Fears N/A
Family N/A
Extra Emerald green armor believed to be Mythril but the armor is quite flexible and very sturdy/resistant, odd collar like item around the neck.

Motto(s) "Humans are very interesting, aren't they?",
"curiosity didn't killed the cat, i killed 'that' cat."
"an abomination most machines are, i included, but at least i wont kill you."

Created By Dilrax

Extra's:

Eireson sol

Eonus

Last edited by Dilrax on Thu Jun 13, 2013 5:49 pm; edited 11 times in total (Reason for editing : [Updated] - Echo cube Img removed/spoilered)
Back to top Go down
Sakura Lunaris

PostSubject: Re: Character's (Dilrax)   Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:30 am

Approved for Roleplay

Current Theme Song
I'm a sucker for the bishounen anti-hero

I shaull aulwauws shonu loru shu miin fir wie ♥
Back to top Go down
http://aerosillia.forumotion.com
Dilrax

PostSubject: Re: Character's (Dilrax)   Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:40 am

Theme: Headstrong - "trapt"

__| Mia |__

Code:
[center][color=#9900ff][b]Theme:[/b] [u][i][url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTvu1Yr3Ohk]Headstrong - "trapt"[/url][/i][/u][/color]
[img]http://www.servimg.com/u/f79/17/81/69/47/miafac10.jpg[/img]
[strike]__[/strike]| [color=#9900ff][size=20]M[/size]ia[/color] |[strike]__[/strike]
[strike]________________________________________________________[/strike]
[strike]__[/strike]|[i][b][size=9] a strange Humanoid Cat that's fond of finding an item called Aromatic Grass.[/size][/b][/i]|[strike]__[/strike]
[strike]__[/strike]|[i][b][size=9] "[color=#9900ff] ...people in this world are no different to those of mine, endless interest... [/color]" [/size][/b][/i]|[strike]__[/strike][/center]

Eireson sol

Eonus
Back to top Go down
Dilrax

PostSubject: Re: Character's (Dilrax)   Wed May 29, 2013 5:24 pm

The ECho Cube.

NameThe Echo Cube
Apparent Age and True Age N/A
Gender Gender-less
Race Machine
Relationship Status N/A
Orientation Straight

M o r e I n f o r m a t i o n

Height/Weight 1.3ft / 2.5 kg
Body Build Deformed Cube
Eye Color Gold.
Hair Color N/A
Talking
Things
attention
Flying
Dislikes
Hurtful things
Fire
Other Cube's
Space
water
Personality
the Echo cube is a talkative annoying Cube that doesn't know when to shut up, it tends to rattle and shake its self around on the ground to move and commonly when picked up but not wanted to be picked up.
Bio
Mia constantly carryes around a small Cube she refers to as the Echo cube. [joke item]

the echo cube is a small metallic like cube with a light on one side, this cube acts like an external core for mia, allowing her to fully reconstruct her holographic body from the eye of the cube as long as the cube is active and intact, (it also requires a few mins to work, not instant), the Echo cube can be destroyed and requires 48 hours with out being disturbed to be completely reconstruct by mia, other wise it happens to detonate its self due to its bizarre nature as it shakes it self apart if not destroyed from an attack, the cube also has the annoying ability to talk as well as rattle about on the ground like a berserk phone (on steroids) with vibrate turned on to maximum power with added vibration modulus (also on steroids) and at maximum power so it jumps and bounces around like something berserk inside (also on steroids) is trying to get out as it bounce's down a long flight of stairs, just don't try and hold it still, it may cause serious laughs for others as one's arms will flail about uncontrollably while trying to hold it still and possible bruising along with the very not likely chance of ever happening poke you in the eye with a non-existent invisible arm, it is well advised by mia that "you should ignore anything the cube has to say, If it could talk, in fact, it cannot speak."despite it extremely harmless appearance this cube should be feared by all and it best method of use is to be thrown at the enemy should it let you pick it up, so it can then annoy the enemy like it was an annoying talkative orange, then again its not a very good idea for they might just attempt to destroy it in the process which is probably the best idea overall but its very highly possible it will just be given back causing a infinite loop until it finally annoys everyone and everything, its not very likely it could be a weapon of mass destruction but i may could possible but unlikely hold world domination should that possibility ever occur which in its self is not very likely possible... there is no telling how deadly this annoying cube could be...

it actually does speak and when it does it sound just like a portal turret.

from time to time the cube will be abused by mia for its annoying personality, though she needs it, mia wont actually attempt to damage it in any way, the cube how ever enjoys flying even if its picked up and thrown it can help but chant "wheee".

Traits
Talks, rattle's and bounce's around.
Flaws
Annoying, Talkative, destroy-able.
Special Abilities
Beta Core: should Mia fall and her alpha Core dies, The Echo Cube creates a new core which allows Mia to reconstruct herself from the new Alpha Core.

Weakness Space and Fire.

O t h e r I n f o r m a t i o n

Fears Water
Family N/A
Extra its a Joke... but a use full item.
Motto(s) Hello!
Created ByDilrax

Eireson sol

Eonus

Last edited by Dilrax on Thu May 30, 2013 11:06 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sakura Lunaris

PostSubject: Re: Character's (Dilrax)   Wed May 29, 2013 5:32 pm

Approved for Roleplay

Current Theme Song

Back to top Go down
Dilrax

PostSubject: Re: Character's (Dilrax)   Tue Oct 01, 2013 5:30 pm

Reynardine

Name Reynardine (Rey-nar-dyne)
Nicknamed Renard
Apparent Age and True Age Unknown
Gender Male
Race fox-spirit.
Current Body a Wolf toy
Relationship Status Single
Orientation Straight

M o r e I n f o  r m a t i o n

Height/Weight changes as body Alters/changes (inanimate objects)
Body Build Plush.
Eye Color Yellow (wolf), black (plush)
fur/body Color white

Personality Renard lives with regret each day, though he may be quite heartless not just metaphorically he is how ever quite the softy and once again not just methaphorically, how ever renard would kill if given the chance and a reason to do so and disrespects rules and orders given to him, His behaviour in large wolf form tends to be rather more mature than when in small wolf form, and tends to demonstrate greater diplomacy, levelheadedness, and mental acuity. Perhaps for this reason, in times of danger or stress, Renard typically will shift to his wolf form.

Bio Reynardine (self-titled Reynardine the Great), also known as Renard, is a fox-spirit with the ability to possess others' bodies, whether living or inanimate, his origins are a place known as Gillitie Wood, and is supposedly cousin to coyote mythos with a somewhat connection to The trickster figure known as Reynard the Fox though it is unknown exactly if this is the same Reynard, how ever he was named as Reynardine by Surma Carver the name is also the name of a demon steals the hearts of young girls though at the time reynard was oblivious to the illusion that fact he was being lured to the other side of the bridge rather then actually being courted with, this caused him to ask coyote for the power to possess body's, which died when he left them.

a few years later reynard tried to once again possess a body of a little girl to ensure his escape from the prison he was held with in after once again taking the body of an opponent he had defeated in battle, how ever she was tackled out of the way by another man and reynard ended up possessing wolf toy she had instead, though it is unknown if it was intended or an accident, as the girl owned the toy, she gained ownership over reynard and his actions and he was forced to do as she said by a contract which was made when he entered the toy, after a few years later reynard turned from his dark ways and grew fond of the wolf toy he possessed and "his master" though during a science experiment he was audience to the two were split apart when a tear in space and time was made and his very small light body was sucked into the tear splitting the two apart, Reynard now looks for a way back home.

Traits lockpicking (plush)
Flaws too many to list for just a toy.     
Special Abilities

Transformation:
Reynardine is capable of manipulating his body to a variety of forms should he possess an inanimate such as a wolf toy. Initially, more anthropomorphic proportions and features or by taking on the appearance of a white wolf. To a lesser degree, Renard  also demonstrate's this ability by lacing and unlacing the stitching of his arm in order to utilize a set of lockpicks stored there when in Plush form for picking lock's.

Ethereal:
those who are able to see spirits on a different plane of existence such as through or in the spirit world will have the ability to see Reynardine's true appearance, though he exists only as a spirit until he leaves what ever body he is in possession of and returns to his own body.

Possessing bodies:
when a living body is possessed the host can't think or feel anything, but they aren't quite dead, how ever they can not regain control or be communicated to in anyway or form, even by Renard, but any body (immortal/inanimate excluded) that is possessed by Reynardine dies once he leaves the body, immortal being's may be unconscious for an few long minutes after renard leaves their body. inanimate objects like toys are unaffected what so ever, he also can possess any inanimate object as long as it has eye's even if their drawn on, his sensors rely on what ever the object has, eg mouth, nose and ears.
if an object belongs to someone, they gain full control/ownership of Renard and the previous ownership shifts, existing orders are no longer void.

Weakness water

O t h e r  I n f o r m a t i o n

Fears a washing machine
Extra While in the toy wolf body, his forehead bears the symbol for Antimony
Way of life Reynardine can be many things and is seen differently by others but what people make of him he lets them decide while he just acts himself.
[/color]

Eireson sol

Eonus

Last edited by Dilrax on Mon Oct 07, 2013 5:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sakura Lunaris

PostSubject: Re: Character's (Dilrax)   Wed Oct 02, 2013 4:36 am

Approved for Roleplay

Current Theme Song

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character's (Dilrax)