Sanctuary of Aerosillia
aerosillia.forumotion.com is a roleplay site that holds elements inspired or influenced from many different games, shows and stories and fan content is displayed or used. I do not claim to own any of these elements as they belong to their prospective owners and creators.

The Sanctuary of Aerosillia is a Forum Roleplay Community. Please be sure to read the Welcome thread to get started in this world beyond imagining.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Current Conditions Inside Malduke’s Floors
  • First Floor:
  • Second Floor:
  • Third Floor:
Latest topics
» Dilrax's Character Gallery
Thu Oct 05, 2017 10:14 am by Dilrax

» Saku's Gaia Work
Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:36 pm by Sakura Lunaris

» The Travellers Gateway
Mon Nov 23, 2015 4:28 am by Dilrax

» Tartreg's Wacky and Wonderful World
Tue Oct 27, 2015 3:26 am by Tartreg

» Shinko's Shadows
Wed Oct 14, 2015 10:33 pm by Shin

» Descending from the Azure Moon on high...
Wed Oct 14, 2015 5:18 am by Sakura Lunaris

» Heart of the desert.
Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:48 pm by Rhode

» Sonne Slums
Thu Jul 09, 2015 9:41 pm by Rihenian

» Introductions
Fri Jul 03, 2015 1:35 am by Rewelle

Affiliates

Share | 

Shin's Things

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shin

PostSubject: Shin's Things   Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:33 am

Blackie

Human Form (Rarely seen)
True Form (Even rarer)

B a s i c I n f o r m a t i o n

NameBlackie
Apparent Age and True AgeLooks 25 years old/Is 25 years old
GenderMale
RaceWolfkin
Relationship StatusSingle
OrientationHetero

M o r e I n f o r m a t i o n

Human Height/Weight5'10" / 170 lbs / Athletic
Beast Height/Weight4'8" at shoulder / 220 lbs
True Height/Weight13'3" / 675 lbs / Muscular
Eye ColorRight is gold, Left is silver
Hair ColorBrown/Gray

♥Eating
♥Fireplaces
♥Fighting

Dislikes
✖Catfolk
✖Having his fur pulled
✖Noisy areas
✖Gum

PersonalityBlackie is a lone wolf. Literally. He got into a fight with the pack leader over the fate of a group of traveling humans and was exiled because he wanted to just let them go. Now he lives in the tavern playing the role of 'guard dog'. He doesn't mind, since it gets him a warm place to sleep and plenty of food and attention. Rarely seen outside of his beast form, since he finds it to be the most comfortable.
Although he is generally a very easy-going person who prefers to avoid conflict, he has no problem with making sure people know not to make him angry.

BioBlackie was born wolfkin and has lived as such his entire life. 'Civilization' never really interested him until a few years before he was exiled, when he wandered too close to a human settlement and was intrigued by the new smells and sights and sounds.
Later on, he stumbled across a group of human merchants who had taken refuge in an old ruin, which was also the sacred ground of the tribe, who believed that it belonged to the goddess Lorelei. Instead of killing all of them, Blackie instead warned them to leave before the tribe found them there; something they happily complied to.
When he returned to the tribe, the elders quickly discovered where he had been and what he was doing and acted on it. Not wanting to integrate into society and maintain their tribal ways and taking the place of the humans he had let go free, Blackie was exiled from the tribe.
Now he lives comfortably on his own, whether hes sleeping in front of a fireplace at a small tavern or under the stars on a snowy night. He still enjoys visiting Lorelei's temple, as it is one of the few places where he feels truly at peace.

TraitsBlackie is a skilled fighter and hunter, which is only further strengthened by his naturally heightened senses and physical abilities which are many times greater than the strongest human.
FlawsBlackie is also, however, very rash, stubborn, and headstrong. Unlike the rest of his tribe, he has little magical ability.
Special Abilities
Natural Abilities: Tenfold Strength, Tenfold Endurance, Tenfold Agility, Slow Regeneration, Heightened Senses, Shift
Lorelei's Hammer: Blackie's strength and resilience greatly increase for a period of time. However, his regeneration will not work for an hour afterward.
Lorelei's Anvil: A percentage of all damage taken is reflected back on the attacker for a single action.
Totem: Blackie takes on the skills and abilities of his greatest ancestors and utilizing individual strengths to become a 'perfect' warrior.

O t h e r I n f o r m a t i o n

FearsLoss
FamilyOnly friends and his belief in the goddess Lorelei
ExtraVarious tribal markings across his body.
Motto(s)Five more minutes...
Created ByShin[/center]

Last edited by Shin on Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:19 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sakura Lunaris

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Things   Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:16 am

Approved for Roleplay

Current Theme Song
I'm a sucker for the bishounen anti-hero

I shaull aulwauws shonu loru shu miin fir wie ♥️
Back to top Go down
http://aerosillia.forumotion.com
Shin

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Things   Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:32 am

-Gil Removed-

Last edited by Shin on Thu Aug 22, 2013 1:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shin

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Things   Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:41 am

Lorelei

NameLorelei, goddess of nature. Also known as Gaia.
Apparent Age and True Age Appears 16, True age is unknown
Gender↔Female
Race↔Deity
Relationship Status Single
Orientation↔Hetero

Height/Weight↔5'0"
Eye Color↔Amber
Hair Color↔Silver

♥ Tansei
♥ Pranks

Dislikes
✖ Bullies
✖ Manipulators

Personality↔Lorelei is a very cheery, if somewhat naive in nature. She tries to see the good in people first and finds it difficult to accept that some people are simply not. Her favorite things to do are sleep, eat lots of sweets, and play lots of pranks (especially on onee-sama~). Though difficult to anger, she is also difficult to calm back down again.

BioLorelei is the goddess of nature.

Traits↔Cheerful, Energetic, Willful, Stubborn
Flaws↔Reckless, Energetic, Vengeful
Special AbilitiesLorelei is able to manipulate nature in any way she desires. Summoning hurricanes, causing earthquakes, and shooting lightning are among the great many more destructive things she can do. However, she prefers the occasional gentle rain with a faint wind and a warm sunny day as much as the next person.
Overdrive: With enough provocation, Lorelei will unleash her full powers as the goddess of nature, capable of bringing catastrophes out of legends and myths with only a thought.

Fears↔Onee-sama's wrath, Losing her sword (again)
Family↔Tansei (Onee-Sama~)
Motto(s)↔I didn't do it!
Created ByShin[/center]

Last edited by Shin on Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:40 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sakura Lunaris

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Things   Sun Dec 09, 2012 12:08 pm

Gil Approved for Roleplay

Current Theme Song

Back to top Go down
Shin

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Things   Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:08 am

Auriel

NameAuriel Valeria Kross
Apparent Age and True AgeAppears mid teens, is 457
GenderFemale
RaceHuman
Relationship StatusAvailable
OrientationBi

Height/Weight4'6"
Eye ColorBlue
Hair ColorSilver

♥Adventures
♥Fighting
♥Foxes, Wolves

Dislikes
✖Scary things
✖Aggressive men
✖People treating her like a child
✖Cats

PersonalityAuriel has a personality as befits her appearance: happy and bubbly. She has a rarely seen violent side, however, and few have seen it and lived. Very possessive and spontaneous.

BioWhen Auriel was young, she loved to venture around, especially where she was told not to. After getting some information from a group of mages about an unstable magical sephiroth hidden in a cave, she, of course, promised not to go sneaking into it for a look. This was, of course, a lie that would change her life forever. It was simple to find the sephiroth, since it glowed brightly in the dark cave. Enchanted by its light, she approached and, as one might expect, accidentally fell when a rock gave out from under her feet.
She spent the next three hundred years inside of an alternate dimension, where she was merely another thought floating through existence with no true form and no real purpose. Then she realized what it meant to exist and all the secrets hidden behind that seemingly small idea of individuality. The sephiroth collapsed in on itself and left her standing there in the cave as she was when she had first entered it. Not realizing how much time had passed, but realizing what new abilities and knowledge she had gained, she ran out to find the world completely changed.
Now, she spends time wandering around with no true purpose in life, other than to explore and adventure around and learn everything she could. And possibly pick u pa friend or two along the way.

TraitsKnowledgeable, Adaptable
FlawsHeadstrong, Superiority complex
Special Abilities
Aegis Blade - Auriel channels her consciousness into a weapon and projects it, effectively using advanced realizations about individuality to form an invisible slightly curved blade roughly one meter long. This blade slices through existence and is only blockable by something of equivalent strength.
Aegis Shield - Auriel channels her consciousness into a barrier and projects it, effectively using advanced realizations about individuality to form an invisible barrier that can become as large as she needs it to be at the time. Few things are able to penetrate this barrier, and if they do it will cause minimal damage. It takes the form of hexagonal panels that fit together and overlap to create multiple shapes, but is most commonly utilized as a sort of protective 'bubble' around her own person; but it can be deployed as a personal shield, a wall, or a dome.
As a sphere or dome, it consists of hundreds of plates that form several layers, constantly rotating and passing through mundane objects as though they weren't there. The only way to force oneself in is to use gravity magic to force the plates apart at a very specific point, or to have a powerful knowledge of space/time magic. Teleporting in is like walking through a shredder, and forcing yourself in otherwise will crush them in a space of pure absence.
Aegis Lightning - Auriel channels her consciousness into a bright red beam-like attack and projects it. Though only as wide across as her palm, this beam channels an extraordinary amount of energy and releases the condensed energy upon impact with the designated target. It is only referred to as 'lightning' because some of the energy lost in transit is shot of in a form visually similar to electricity. Unblockable except by a shield of a purely unique signature. (Think of a concentrated Cero)
Aegis: Nemesis Drive - Auriel brings all her abilities out to the utmost maximum in exchange for effectively becoming an intelligent berserker. The only obvious physical changes are that her eyes turn an emerald green

Emulate - Allows Auriel to effectively copy and instantly learn any ability she has witnessed to use it at will, though it is immediately a bit weaker than the original. It can progressively get stronger and more varied as she practices. Before an emulated ability can be used properly, she must meditate on it for a period of time based on the strength and uniqueness of the ability.
- Clones: Can create up to a maximum of six, but three is the maximum before beginning to feel the mental strain of maintaining that many consciousnesses.
- Ethereal Body: Able to pass through solid objects
- Kinesis: Aero, Geo, Hydro, Pyro
- Manipulation: Energy (Leech, Transfer), Gravity, Matter (Decay, Restore)
- Scry
- Shapeshift (Humanoid only)
- Telepathy
- True Regeneration: Quickly heals injuries and restores severed limbs, including the head. If the head is severed, there is still a bond between it and the body, and it can continue to function normally
- Vision (Dark, Heat, Night)

Increased physical qualities - Strength, Agility, and Endurance area all exponentially higher than that of a normal human, along with thinking power and memorization.

FearsBeing eaten alive
FamilyNone she will acknowledge
ExtrasAuriel is terribly sensitive about her appearance, particularly her breast size. She is known to attack anyone who makes fun of her for it.
Motto(s)Give me a better reason not to!
Created ByShin

Last edited by Shin on Thu May 30, 2013 5:30 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sakura Lunaris

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Things   Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:10 am

Approved for Roleplay

Current Theme Song

Back to top Go down
Shin

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Things   Wed May 22, 2013 10:13 am

Zass

Name Zass - Kross Auros Vice
Apparent Age and True Age Appears late twenties.  Age unknown.
Gender Male
Race Enlightened
Relationship Status Unknown
Orientation Straight

Height/Weight 6'10"
Eye Color Gold
Hair Color Silver

Dislikes
✖ Unknown

Personality
Zass sits quietly in the central tower of the ancient city of Midgar, apparently alone with his thoughts.  He lets the world run its own course, but will ruthlessly attack anyone who enters his city.  He will not chase anyone past the city's walls, however; almost as though he is guarding something.  No one knows what, though.

Bio
Unknown.  He was first seen a century ago, standing on top of the spire in the center of the ancient city of Midgar.  He remained a mystery to researchers and historians who were unable to identify them.  Suddenly, as though provoked by some unseen enemy, he began to attack anyone who got too close to the central tower and then anyone who even entered the city.  Now, only the bravest of souls try to penetrate the city and unlock its secrets.  How he can so efficiently defend a city of Midgar's size on his own is unknown.  He is believed to belong to an ancient race called Enlightened, who settled in the northern half of the city after the mythical city of Shangri-La sunk into the sea. There are no other known examples of this race, and are believed to have all died out in whatever catastrophe killed everything in the city, but left the city itself unscathed.

Traits Ruthless, Accurate
Flaws Indiscriminate

Special Abilities
Aegis Blade - Zass channels his consciousness into a weapon and projects it, effectively using advanced realizations about individuality to form an invisible straight blade up to ten meters long.  This blade slices through existence and is only blockable by something of projection.
Aegis Shield - Zass channels his consciousness into a barrier and projects it, effectively using advanced realizations about individuality to form an invisible barrier that can become as large as he needs it to be at the time.  Few things are able to penetrate this barrier, and if they do it will cause minimal damage.  It takes the form of hexagonal panels that fit together and overlap to create multiple shapes, but is most commonly utilized as a sort of protective 'bubble' around his own person; but it can be deployed as a personal shield, a wall, or a dome.
Aegis Lightning - Zass channels his consciousness into a bright red beam-like attack and projects it.  Its diameter can range from the width of his palm to twenty meters.  This beam channels an extraordinary amount of energy and releases the condensed energy upon impact with the designated target.  It is not actually lightning or electricity.  Unblockable.  (Visually similar  to a 'Cero' attack in from Bleach)
Aegis: Nemesis Drive - Zass brings all his abilities out to the utmost maximum that he can physically and mentally withstand.  The only obvious physical changes are that her eyes turn an emerald green.
Aegis: Nemesis Drive: Overdrive - Zass brings all his abilities beyond what his body and mind can handle.  This is made obvious by the appearance of his skin constantly peeling off and disintegrating as well as blood droplets leaking through and evaporating even as it continued to regenerate.

Emulate - Allows Zass to effectively copy and instantly learn any ability he has witnessed to use it at will, though it is immediately a bit weaker than the original.  It can progressively get stronger and more varied as he practices.  Before an emulated ability can be used properly, he must meditate on it for a period of time based on the strength and uniqueness of the ability.  Having grown mroe adept at this skill, however, Zss can almost immediately understand how a skill works and use it seconds later.
- Clones: Can create up to a maximum of twenty, but ten is the maximum before beginning to feel the mental strain of maintaining that many consciousnesses.  Each of these clones is as physically durable as he is.
- Ethereal Body: Able to pass through solid objects
- Kinesis: Aero, Geo, Hydro, Pyro
- Manipulation: Energy (Leech, Transfer), Gravity, Matter (Decay, Restore)
- Scry
- Shapeshift (Humanoid only)
- Telepathy
- True Regeneration: Quickly heals injuries and restores severed limbs, including the head.  If the head is severed, there is still a bond between it and the body, and it can continue to function normally
- Vision (Dark, Heat, Night)

Increased physical qualities - Strength, Agility, and Endurance area all exponentially higher than that of a normal human, along with thinking power and memorization.

O t h e r  I n f o r m a t i o n

Fears Unknown
Family Unknown
Extras Unknown
Motto(s) "...Leave...leave now!  No one will reach... her..."
Created By Shin

[UC.  For my own organization purposes. Nothing you should be going off of.  Not a PC]

Last edited by Shin on Thu Aug 22, 2013 12:30 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Shin

PostSubject: Other Fragments   Fri Jun 07, 2013 6:33 am

Nemesis

Cocky and arrogant as well as excessively violent and brutal.  He trusts no one and makes it a point that he is superior to every other being alive or dead.  Has no patience for those he deems to be threats or fools.
He is, however, terribly protective of those he deems worthy.
Nemesis possesses two weapons: Fenrir, a pair of gauntlets that can freeze anything they touch; and Nosferatu, a keen dagger that drips with deadly poisons.
Nemesis is currently inside Auriel.
=========================
Uryu

Shy and withdrawn, he is prone to breaking own and sobbing and apologizing at the smallest things.  Very jumpy, but also the physically strongest of all the fragments.
Uryu's personal weapon is Mjolnir, a greataxe of unbelievable weight that can summon lightning from within itself and amplify any electricity channeled through it.
Uryu has recently quietly left the dessert town of Sonne.
Lorelei

The 'big sister' of the fragments.  She is hard working and serious, but loves to have fun.  She doesn't take crap and is potentially the most violent of the bunch if someone threatens those she holds dear.  She won't tolerate any perverseness and is the most magically gifted of the Fragments.
Lorelei's personal weapon is the Oroborous, a longbow that can fire impossible long distances and still hit its targets. The symbol of a serpent eating its own tail is engraved into the side of it.
~Has not been encountered yet. Location unknown~
Kon

Determined and serious, he has difficulty getting along with others simply because he is so straight-forward.  He prefers to be up in one's face and get the issue solved in the simplest and most direct way.  If there is logic in another path, he will take it.
Kon's personal weapon is the Gungnir, a spear which can freely control the flow and make-up of air.
Kon is believed to be at the ancient site of Shangri-La, if Uryu's words are to be believed.

Last edited by Shin on Thu Aug 22, 2013 12:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sakura Lunaris

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Things   Fri Jun 07, 2013 6:37 am

Fragments Approved for Roleplay

Current Theme Song

Back to top Go down
Shin

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Things   Thu Aug 22, 2013 1:26 pm

Lily

Name Lily Von
Apparent Age and True Age Appears late teens.  Age unknown.
Gender Female
Race Valkyrie
Relationship Status Single
Orientation Straight

Height/Weight 5'5" / 115 lbs
Eye Color Green
Hair Color Blonde

♥ Flowers

Dislikes
✖ Sakura
✖ Dogs
✖ Fire

Personality Lily appears to be little more than a clumsy but happy girl, adventuring where she might and doing as she pleases.  Anger her, though, and you'll find she has a much darker side to her.

Bio Lily was one of the first adventurers to enter Midgar after Zass was found guarding the central tower.  She supposedly never returned.

Traits Happy, Pleasant
Flaws Clumsy

Special Abilities
-Unknown-

O t h e r  I n f o r m a t i o n

Fears Fire
Family None
Extras Lily possesses a unique longsword with a blue hilt and gold engraving down to the tip of the blade. Something about the weapon makes her a more likable person and make you want to believe what she says.
Motto(s) "Nothing to it!"
Created By Shin

[UC.  For my own organization purposes. Nothing you should be going off of.  Not a PC]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Things   

Back to top Go down

Shin's Things
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1