Sanctuary of Aerosillia
aerosillia.forumotion.com is a roleplay site that holds elements inspired or influenced from many different games, shows and stories and fan content is displayed or used. I do not claim to own any of these elements as they belong to their prospective owners and creators.

The Sanctuary of Aerosillia is a Forum Roleplay Community. Please be sure to read the Welcome thread to get started in this world beyond imagining.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Current Conditions Inside Malduke’s Floors
  • First Floor:
  • Second Floor:
  • Third Floor:
Latest topics
» Dilrax's Character Gallery
Thu Oct 05, 2017 10:14 am by Dilrax

» Saku's Gaia Work
Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:36 pm by Sakura Lunaris

» The Travellers Gateway
Mon Nov 23, 2015 4:28 am by Dilrax

» Tartreg's Wacky and Wonderful World
Tue Oct 27, 2015 3:26 am by Tartreg

» Shinko's Shadows
Wed Oct 14, 2015 10:33 pm by Shin

» Descending from the Azure Moon on high...
Wed Oct 14, 2015 5:18 am by Sakura Lunaris

» Heart of the desert.
Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:48 pm by Rhode

» Sonne Slums
Thu Jul 09, 2015 9:41 pm by Rihenian

» Introductions
Fri Jul 03, 2015 1:35 am by Rewelle

Affiliates

Share | 

Serria District

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sakura Lunaris

PostSubject: Serria District   Fri Feb 06, 2015 8:29 am

The massive commerce center that is the Serria district. Second largest district in the whole city it is comprised with the airship ports, stores, entertainment plazas etc. This place is for all who wish to get their goods and maybe have a little fun. This is mainly a tourist trap for most that visit but what most don't know about this place is there is a dark side to the city. Crime here is hidden and stealthy so one could never know what has been stolen or if something had been taken. This hustle and bustle may be the death of many who are unwary.

Current Theme Song
I'm a sucker for the bishounen anti-hero

I shaull aulwauws shonu loru shu miin fir wie ♥️

Last edited by Sakura Lunaris on Fri May 15, 2015 3:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://aerosillia.forumotion.com
Rihenian

PostSubject: Re: Serria District   Sun May 10, 2015 1:10 am

Wandering further and further away from where she started, Lorana found herself mindlessly following a crowd of people she didn't know into a place full of activity and loud noise. She found herself comparing such a place to a very, very big marketplace. She wasn't that far from being right, given that there were so many goods and items lined up and being displayed in various little booths and people stood by them, trying to convince others to take their goods in exchange for something else.

Lorana kept her hands close to herself as she wandered through. She had no idea what she would find, but she imagined that what was sold here would tell a lot about this world that she had stumbled upon.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Lunaris

PostSubject: Re: Serria District   Fri May 15, 2015 4:39 pm

Across the sea of time I wander, a song in my heart and my gaze ever onwards

۞Where am I?I have just entered the Serria District of Sonne.
۞Who's with me?.
۞How do I feel?Thoughtful, Observant.
۞What's on my mind?...

Aeos entered the Serria District, her gaze set forward and an emotionless mask upon her face once more as she melted into the crowd within the street. Her destination mattered not as she wove her way onwards, seeming to almost pass through those assembled without notice nor touching them with even a single hair in her passing, a veritable ghost, a pale shadow within the masses that not only took no notice of her, looking towards their own goals with eyes blind to her presence...a minor blessing as she turned to enter a nearby alleyway only to vanish and appear upon a nearby rooftop, legs falling over to edge as she sat there, gaze upon the crowds in the street below. She was unconcerned with her companions, Blackie and Rius for one was bound to her and the other would always be watching over her from somewhere nearby.

Watching the beings below, her gaze upon the pale woman with hair like darkness manifested, her mind would drift over the events that had taken place earlier that day as the sun began to dip below the horizon beyond, casting her shadow long behind her back, turning her gaze to watch the baneful orb in it's descent. Unlike that of other places, the sun here would set to the Southern pole of this world, and this had caused confusion among a great many of beings when they were told this, as well as a smile to her lips at the absurdity of it. She cared not for their thoughts nor opinions as a whole, her cares upon their desires, hopes, dreams and wishes were not of her concern. Instead she sat there, observing the change to the sky and landscape beyond the edge of the city. She desired to take in the view as it would likely be some time before she would return to see it once more.

Spoiler:

Current Theme Song

Last edited by Sakura Lunaris on Tue May 19, 2015 6:55 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
SilentVex

PostSubject: Re: Serria District   Sat May 16, 2015 1:51 am

He arrived shortly after her, observing quietly a moment. He noted exactly where she was, the rooftops, and then made his way to the main shopping center. Against his better judgement he first searched for a diet pepsi, craving the sweet liquid in the heat. Of course he knew it wasn't there but that mattered not, he still muttered its name over an over as he looked at every single stall, sliding through the crowd much as Aeos did. A nifty trick he learned from her. Passing from one stall to the next, he managed to purchase a paper and pencil from one stall and a drink that was relatively close to diet pepsi from another. Drinking the liquid he wrote down a message on the paper, 'Lakdov da hol. Dav'd rod hol aid ad avail kakhd oadhol. Tho div'k vholo kho'k ud, koraoxo no.' [Translation: Listen to her. Don't let her out of your sight either. The fun's where she's at, believe me.]

Finishing the drink he slipped out into another alleyway, different from Aeos, an scaled the wall in moments. Now on top of the building, he moved from them quickly and quietly, until he was on the same one as Aeos. He knew this shift. He didn't have time to be nice. So slipping the paper into her hand he whispered to her, "Hold onto this for young me, he'll be here shortly." Before he ran at the edge of the building. He shifted in midair as he was spinning around...

Young Gaius had both Eternity and Force Edge drawn, spinning from a back-to-ground position to face his fall. He was covered in strange colored sand, and then in more sand when he landed face first into the ground with a very, very loud thump. Fortunately he didn't kill anyone with himself nor his swords which were drawn.

Yes I am a girl. Yes I love dresses, and shopping, and talking about cute boys. Yes I'm likely to get in trouble for gossiping. Yes I love doing my nails. Yes, I am beautiful.

Yes, I am me.
Back to top Go down
Shin

PostSubject: Re: Serria District   Sat May 16, 2015 2:04 am

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ECTHELION BLACK~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He lumbered down the street, his golden eyes level with a man's shoulders as he stayed beside his smaller companion. Unlike her, he was a large presence and found it difficult to weave through a crowd without being noticed. Being the unusual sight he was, however, most of the people moved out of his way and let him continue unharassed.
When Aeos made herself comfortable on the rooftop, Blackie snorted and laid down underneath her. As he was, he wasn't going to start leaping to the tops of buildings. He drew enough attention as he was. So he chose to lay against the building, eyes constantly scanning the crowd in his normal slightly paranoid fashion and occasionally looking up to see that Aeos's legs were still dangling where they had been five seconds earlier.
This new stranger he didn't trust, though he trusted few people beyond himself and Aeos. Aoes trusted Rius, so he was less paranoid about that being, whatever it was. This one with the silver hair and longcoat, however, had an odd aura about him; one he certainly didn't like. So when he saw the unfavored stranger leap off the rooftop and change his appearance, now with weapons drawn, his narrowed gaze stopped on the now red-coated stranger, waiting to see what he would do.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A timeless and forgotten place
The moon and sun in endless chase
Each in quiet surrender
While the other reigns the sky

The midnight hour begins to laugh
A summer evening's epitaph
The winds are getting crazy as the storm begins to rise
Back to top Go down
Sakura Lunaris

PostSubject: Re: Serria District   Sat May 16, 2015 6:00 am

۞Who's with me?Blackie, Rius, Gaius.
۞How do I feel?Confused, Unsurprised.
۞What's on my mind?So...that happened...

Taking hold of the slip of paper, Aeos sat there in silence with note held out in hand, her face holding an expression of confusion as she watched the older Gaius leap off the building and vanish, his younger self appearing upon the rooftop and covered in sand. Uncertain as to what just occurred in it's entirety, but as always composed enough to adapt to the situation she decided to speak up at the very least. "Urm...welcome back I suppose?? Apparently this is for you...from your other self..." she said with note in hand, holding it out with a slight frown at the sudden change before she looked down at the base of the building and shook her head at her companion, offering a slight shrug to the large beastkin as she offered her thought on the situation.

Leaning back once more, she turned her gaze back to the scenery before her as her thoughts returned to the road ahead and the beings she had encountered thus far, wondering what parts they shall play and how they shall...well that was a thought best kept for another time when she was able to take a rest and relax once more, so for now she would take care of business and simply observe what takes place.

Spoiler:

Current Theme Song

Last edited by Sakura Lunaris on Tue May 19, 2015 6:55 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
SilentVex

PostSubject: Re: Serria District   Sat May 16, 2015 6:18 am

Gaius groaned a bit and wiped the sand off of his face as he pushed himself off the ground. Landing face first hurt no matter how much of you was a devil. Shaking of what else he could, he turned and jumped up to reach Aeos and snatch the paper out of her hand. "Other self? There is just me. Granted there's the timeline being messed up but He is still Me." He shrugged and opened the paper, reading the demonic script inside. Nodding at it he threw the paper up in the air before cutting it with a Judgement Cut, a spherical blade energy burst from Yamato, efore climbing the building again. He sat not too far away from Aeos, nodding at her before looking back out. It was obvious that he was giving her space if she needed it but wasn't going away. AT all. In fact he actually wrote it in the dust on top of the building 'I'm not leaving just yet'.

Very subtle you know.

Yes I am a girl. Yes I love dresses, and shopping, and talking about cute boys. Yes I'm likely to get in trouble for gossiping. Yes I love doing my nails. Yes, I am beautiful.

Yes, I am me.
Back to top Go down
Dilrax

PostSubject: Re: Serria District   Sat May 16, 2015 7:44 am

Rius
...............................................................................................................................................................................................................
The Concalefactorius Twilight Fragment (Grimoire)
Bound to: Aeos
Grimoire Form: Creature
A Grimoire of the Twilight, Reflecting both the sun and moon in its form and power, it serves only the one it is bound to and heard only by those it bonds with.
...............................................................................................................................................................................................................

with blackie as big as he was no one would ever have noticed Rius who was roughly just bigger then a cat and through out the thick crowed he would go unnoticed even more so while hiding inside blackie's shadow as he moved through the crowed, once close enough rius detached himself from blackie's shadow becoming hole again as he left his shadow form and entered the alleyway where he began to climb up between the walls of the two adjacent buildings by jumping from one wall to the other, Disks of light formed between each jump giving him an extra step as he jumped from one side to the other until he eventually reached the top.

Landing upon the roof of the next building, rius turned around before jumping to the Roof that Aeos sat on before slowly walking over and stopping right next to her between Gaius, he couldn't help but look down over the edge as if something caught his attention before pulling himself back from the edge and sitting down, "i has to play nice now?" he conversed to Aeos with a tilt of his head and a slight turn her direction with a slight worried look to his eye.

Eireson sol
A Mercenary for hire with a twisted fate, thick with blood his aura reflects the trail he leaves behind, thick with blood and crimson red.

Eonus
A Powerful Divine Spirit born of Fire and Ice, it was said to have been one of four Guardian Pillars for a City lost long ago, now it searches for purpose once again.
Back to top Go down
Rihenian

PostSubject: Re: Serria District   Sat May 16, 2015 11:28 pm

On seeing many things of strange make and of origin that she could not place, Lorana found many curious thoughts grace her mind. She continued to wander, saying little to those that passed her, given the general activity of the location, she had not noticed that anyone was on the rooftops until someone had pointed it out to her, mostly by way of hushed words to someone else that she happened to overhear because she was just behind them.

Lorana turned her gaze in the direction they pointed, seeing what appeared to be a young man with a weapon who was focused on the people down on the ground. The group seemed different, consisting of a woman with a device to shield her from the light, whose form seemed as slight as moonbeams and what seemed to be two quadruped creatures of different size, with one of them a brownish-black and the other with a strange coloring of black and purple.... Then the individual above moved from the roof and moved from Lorana's line of view. This display seemed very strange to the elven woman and she wasn't sure what to make of it. Was it symbolic of something to cut a paper whilst one stood on a roof?

Her expression was fairly transparent, showing how little that she felt she understood of the situation. Well, perhaps it is none of my business.

She concluded this as she shook her head and turned back to the stalls and the various shops and businesses that were around. Perhaps if it was important, she would learn of it in time.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Lunaris

PostSubject: Re: Serria District   Tue May 19, 2015 5:04 am

۞Who's with me?Blackie, Rius and Gaius.
۞How do I feel?Pleased, Comfortable, Amused, Mischievous.
۞What's on my mind?At last...time to begin...

With the sun now having set to the south at last, dusk falling across the desert landscape and people beginning to take care of the tasks that they were unable to during the heat of the day, Aeos began to smile, her paper parasol vanishing, fading into nothingness as though it were never in existence. At this she let out a faint chuckle upon hearing the question from Rius. "When do we ever play nice my dear?" she replied before vanishing from her seated position, only to appear upon a nearby rooftop and looking out towards the Iron Lung District, a faint frown on her face for a moment before turning her gaze to the street below once more. At least I don't have business out there...the air is worse than here...she thought to herself a moment on the Iron Lung District before dropping from the rooftop to stand in the street below her, causing a few people to become startled at the sudden appearance of her pale figure before she vanished just as suddenly.

Her pale figure would dash through the crowds at such speed it appeared as though she were teleporting from one place to the next in the crowd. The startled cries and the pale form when it was halted the only way to track her before she came to a halt before the woman whom held hair of liquid midnight. She stood there, standing before her with an unreadable expression upon her face, the contrast between the pair was as vibrant as that of the moon hanging in the night sky.
"You're new here and I have much to do so I shall offer you a brief bit of aid and advice. Magic will be difficult to use if you draw it from beyond you, you are no longer in your world. Be careful of others and seek out some that you can trust and take this, it shall be of use to you when you most need it." she would say then reaching out, placed a small spherical orb the size of a marble within the woman's hand before she vanished once more, appearing upon another rooftop with a smile as she looked up to the sky, it's dusk hues stretching out above her.

Spoiler:

Current Theme Song

Last edited by Sakura Lunaris on Tue May 19, 2015 6:59 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
SilentVex

PostSubject: Re: Serria District   Tue May 19, 2015 5:26 am

Gaius grinned, she was fast, faster than him perhaps. But she couldn't escape his sight at all, unlike the people below who believed she teleported, he could see her moving quickly. He liked her even more than he already did, and his grin grew bigger. Though younger Gaius, unlike his older self, wasn't nearly as graceful or at his maximum potential, it took only a couple moments for him to move from one roof to another, much clumsier than before with old gaius.

In fact within moments he had already reached Aeos's side, and stared up at the sky alongside her. "A beautiful moon, is it not? A beautiful night. Perfect night to do things you can't in the day." He chuckled a bit and looked around. So hard to see the people apart from the ground, and no doubt impossible to see them. He half wondered if a devil was watching now, waiting for a chance to have fun. The thought thrilled him.

Yes, I am me.
Back to top Go down
Rihenian

PostSubject: Re: Serria District   Tue May 19, 2015 5:33 am

Lorana heard the startled shouts, though she was not aware of what had caused them. She found herself somewhat surprised when the pale individual that she had seen in passing now appeared before her, with all the soft and gentle splendor of a hovering moon. Indeed, for those looking in, it might have seemed to them a strange sight to see the two women encounter each other. Separate origins, separate appearances, and what seemed to be so very different personalities though there were features of both that were surprisingly similar. The woman of moonlight proceeded regardless of the reactions or the permission of the crowd as she spoke to the one who was a newly arrived stranger.

Lorana listened patiently and offered no word or brought no question as the woman offered her advice. She was curious concerning the detail of magic, though Lorana also expected that she would understand more about this with time and as she learned for herself how this affected her capacity. It seemed strange that it was suggested that this stranger should be careful of others. There was sound logic in this, which she took to heart, as she was not sure of how many others were friendly and how many were not. Yet, countering this thought, was the suggestion to seek allies and people she could trust. This might take time, indeed, but where else would this stranger go? The question of survival came with the ability to find the right allies.

Separate still from all of these thoughts that were inspired by the brief council offered by this pale stranger was the presentation of a small gift. Lorana accepted the round gemstone, though found herself wondering what the pale blue gift was for or what its uses were. It was promised that it would be of help in a time of need. She looked up from the gift to find the woman gone. Lorana found herself now with more questions than she had at the start. What manner of place was this? How was her magic affected? What would happen that would require the use of an artifact such as this?

Unable to answer these thoughts, Lorana slowly moved the small sphere into the pouch at her side, and she continued to walk through the marketplace. Her thoughts were elsewhere, however, so there wasn't much she gained from the surroundings as she walked. Who was that woman?
Back to top Go down
Sakura Lunaris

PostSubject: Re: Serria District   Tue May 19, 2015 9:09 am

۞What's on my mind?Oh right...I did that didn't I....

Without turning to the words spoke towards her, Aeos remained standing there in silence until she uttered a faint mumbled curse upon her breath. Suddenly she walked over to stand upon the very edge of the rooftop, one false movement would send her to plummet to the ground beneath were she not so careful of her step. "Alright kiddo...time to get started and you have a long way to go from what I can see." she remarked in tones of boredom, her gaze upon several of the beings that made their way through the streets below.I suppose now is as good a time as any to begin...I may even be able to take advantage of this situation...

A faint smirk forming at the corner of her lips, ever so faint at the idea she had in mind would play upon her pale features before she tilted her head slightly, one hand on her hip as she faced her young charge and the contract she had gained fresh in her mind.
"I need you to do a few things for me...think you can handle them??" she offered in tones of inquiry. Her eyes remained set upon the younger version of Gaius as she waited for a reply to her request as ribbons of amusement would tickle her mind at how he would manage to fulfill her task, or indeed if he would fail.

Spoiler:

Current Theme Song

Back to top Go down
SilentVex

PostSubject: Re: Serria District   Tue May 19, 2015 9:42 am

Gaius chuckled and stood up a bit straighter, looking at Aeos with a somewhat cocky grin. "Hope you have something in mind harder than grabbing groceries, that would be unfun and borish. Not that I wouldn't do it, I'm a sucker for a pretty face like yours." He smirked a little, not cocky or arrogant, but proudly. He seemed confident that he could handle anything she could throw at him, and indeed he probably could. After all, he was already placing the partially spent gun cartage with a full one, so it could recharge. That done, his pistol was put back in its holster as he waited for her tasks.

Eternity glowed a faint red in anticipation.

Yes, I am me.
Back to top Go down
Dilrax

PostSubject: Re: Serria District   Tue May 19, 2015 11:19 am

Rius
The Concalefactorius Twilight Fragment (Grimoire)
Bound to: Aeos
Grimoire Form: Creature
A Grimoire of the Twilight, Reflecting both the sun and moon in its form and power, it serves only the one it is bound to and heard only by those it bonds with.

Rius watched from the rooftop he sat on, remaining put as Aeos descended to the ground and conversed with a stranger before ascending to the roof tops again, it was then he would follow suit, darting across the roof tops, he was almost a black shadow with his dark colours but the small glow from the bottom of each paw and his eyes gave him a midnight Pearlescent like colouring to his dark purple and blue, taking a couple seconds Rius Rejoined Aeos once again sitting in between Aeos and Gaius not that he would be noticeable due to his small size in comparison but the small fuzzy somewhat glow he emitted would probably say other wise as one or two people still wondering the street below would point out to the one next to them.

Eireson sol
A Mercenary for hire with a twisted fate, thick with blood his aura reflects the trail he leaves behind, thick with blood and crimson red.

Eonus
A Powerful Divine Spirit born of Fire and Ice, it was said to have been one of four Guardian Pillars for a City lost long ago, now it searches for purpose once again.
Back to top Go down
Shin

PostSubject: Re: Serria District   Wed May 20, 2015 12:12 am

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ECTHELION BLACK~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When he looked up to see Aeos had disappeared, Blackie let out a long groan and then what almost sounded like a laugh as he loped down the street, following her scent. With the sun down, the city was Aeos's playground. Hopefully she wouldn't break anything major. If he was lucky, she would go to a pub to eat half a cow and drink it dry of every alcoholic liquid behind the counter. If he was unlucky, he'd have to jump into a bar fight and pull her out.
It was easy for him to make his way through the streets as the people made way for the over-sized wolf who padded quickly through. Following Aeos was easy enough. Following the chaos, laughter, and the smell of alcohol was usually a good indicator of where she was going with the sun down.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A timeless and forgotten place
The moon and sun in endless chase
Each in quiet surrender
While the other reigns the sky

The midnight hour begins to laugh
A summer evening's epitaph
The winds are getting crazy as the storm begins to rise
Back to top Go down
Tartreg

PostSubject: Re: Serria District   Wed May 20, 2015 12:16 am

Tartreg's chosen path lead him into another large district of the city. As he left the soot filled industrial district, he noticed a vast change. People were dressed nicer. The air was clean. The streets were not lined with the sick. He noticed that the inhabitants of the city were of all types of races, crossing a vast realm of looks. Having stuck to back alleys until this point, he realized that it was time to walk through the crowds.

Then a thought occurred to him.
Why not just go above them? Few people ever look up when they are so focused on their every day lives. And I really don't feel like dealing with screaming people right now...

Turning back into the alley, Tartreg looked upon the wall of the building beside him. Opening up his perception, he zoomed his sight and mind into the molecular structure of the materials that made up the wall. After analyzing them, he willed the atoms to move, molding the materials of the wall. The wall began to shimmer and glow as the atoms were silently restructured, and a ladder began to materialize as if it were being pulled out of a liquid resin. As it finalized its shape, Tartreg slowed the throbbing of the atoms, returning the wall to a solid state. Looking at his work, Tartreg thought to himself, Not the fastest way for me to get up, but also not as flashy...

Tartreg then began to proceed to climb up to the roof. As he reached the top of the ladder, he thought, This is far enough up. No one should notice me now... He then proceeded to jump from the ladder up into the air and land on the roof in silence, using the air molecules to break his fall and prevent vibrations. Scanning the horizon of rooftops, his skin reflecting the area that his mind was in at the time, he became aware of a few other beings that were of like mind to be on the rooftops, although they were not in direct line of sight to him. One in particular stood out. As he set his "gaze" upon her, Tartreg sensed that she was almost as ageless as he... but in a different manner. He opened his mind to all of the experiences of his dead brethren, trying to find if one of them had come across anything like her... but he could not pinpoint anything at this time. He decided he would need to have a meditation session to go the depth needed to fully search out her kind. A matter for another time... He thought.

Deciding he wanted to watch them more closely to see what they were about to do, he pulled out his cube and transferred the image of them and their location onto it. Expanding it to an almost real size, he walked around in the virtual real-time image of them. Although he could not hear what they were saying, he was able to read their lips. He noted that she asked the male if he would do a task for her, and that his response was proud and confident, but slightly playful as well. Tartreg also noticed a small creature that stayed between the other two, but closer to the female.

What an interesting little group of people... He thought to himself as he settled in to watch. Sitting down cross legged, he began to float above the roof slightly, still within the bounds of the box. He set the outside of the box to a camouflage surface, so that anyone looking at it would not even know it was there. He then proceeded to watch the small group of people to see what they would do.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Lunaris

PostSubject: Re: Serria District   Wed May 20, 2015 1:28 am

۞What's on my mind?Now what will be needed....

With a slight nod of her head at the response she had received from the young Gaius, Aeos would hand the youngster a handful of small purple orbs to use as currency. "I need you to procure enough supplies for seven beings and that will last at least a week on the road. This is all the currency you will be given. Your task...and challenge shall be to procure these items...and make it back to the Goblet in one piece without getting mugged. See you there~" she said before offering a wave and then appeared to vanish once again due to her speed.

Deciding to bypass the Oasis District for now she turned would race along the rooftops, her form coming to a halt every so often to check the direction she was going in and to make adjustments from time to time before she dropped into the nearby alleyway and raced off to the tavern once more.

Spoiler:

Current Theme Song

Back to top Go down
SilentVex

PostSubject: Re: Serria District   Wed May 20, 2015 1:50 am

Gaius chuckled and nodded, taking the orbs. at least she made the job sound fun.Glancing back over the people down below, he began to consider how to go about obtaining the items he needed. Glancing back over his shoulder, he felt his hand rest on his handgun. "Is someone there?" He asked quietly, feeling as though he was being watched by someone besides Aeos. He could feel the chill up his spine. Moving his hand a bit after a moment, he muttered about people watching him as he leaped down into an alley and through the streets, beginning to procure items. He was bartering for some items, and trading some items in turn for currency. He was working hard to get the supplies, and he was rather safe from mugging in the area due to being armed.

Yes, I am me.
Back to top Go down
Tartreg

PostSubject: Re: Serria District   Wed May 20, 2015 6:43 am

Tartreg watched as the woman gave the man the task to get supplies for seven beings. He noted that there were only three beings there, and wondered who the other four might be. As the group split up, Tartreg simultaneously kept one vision on the man, and another vision followed the girl. He saw her clearly move, although he had to increase his perception abilities to about 1/4 of his max to be able to do so. Man she can move fast! he thought to himself. A few seconds later, she was... at the same location he was going to! He also watched as the man started off, and noted that he felt like something was watching him, which was interesting considering... That man has a keen 6th sense. Tartreg noted to himself.

I guess I should continue on to The Goblet... Tartreg thought. Seeing as how he already had his box set up and the location was clear and vivid, he decided to move directly through space and time to reach his destination. He scouted around the pub and found the alley behind it was empty. He then opened up a tear in space like he did before, stowed his box, and dissipated into the empty ally...

Exit to The Goblet
Back to top Go down
SilentVex

PostSubject: Re: Serria District   Wed May 20, 2015 6:50 am

Eventually Gaius managed to collect the gods he needed, enough supplies for 7. Though he found it, difficult to keep track of with pickpockets constantly trying to snatch its away. EVentually though, after he shot a couple of the older males who tried to mug him, no one bothered him as he reloaded and left the area, taking the supplies along with him.

He hated beggars.

<Goblet>

Yes, I am me.
Back to top Go down
Rihenian

PostSubject: Re: Serria District   Wed May 20, 2015 6:25 pm

Lorana was fairly ignorant of the activity around her as she wandered. Disturbing her thoughts was the call of someone who offered food that sounded similar to something she had in her homeworld. On closer inspection, it was very different indeed. Unfortunately for the merchant, he was not able to convince her to try it, and so she moved on to another stall that had items for purchase that she felt was more familiar. She set down a silver piece and asked if it was suitable. When she was told that it was, she requested an amount, which was given to her. With a word of thanks, she took the bread-like pieces with her and she moved from that place.

The sun was nearly out of the sky. Lorana had to admit that her exploring of this strange new world would have to come tomorrow. That was well and good. She moved from this district and back to the center of town that she had left behind. She guessed that she would find a place to rest for the night somewhere in that area. She heard some of the people speaking of a place called, 'The Goblet'. She figured that this was similar to a chalice.... There was a building that had such a symbol hanging over it. It was worth looking into.

[Exit to: The Goblet]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serria District   

Back to top Go down

Serria District
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1