Sanctuary of Aerosillia
aerosillia.forumotion.com is a roleplay site that holds elements inspired or influenced from many different games, shows and stories and fan content is displayed or used. I do not claim to own any of these elements as they belong to their prospective owners and creators.

The Sanctuary of Aerosillia is a Forum Roleplay Community. Please be sure to read the Welcome thread to get started in this world beyond imagining.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Current Conditions Inside Malduke’s Floors
  • First Floor:
  • Second Floor:
  • Third Floor:
Latest topics
» Dilrax's Character Gallery
Thu Oct 05, 2017 10:14 am by Dilrax

» Saku's Gaia Work
Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:36 pm by Sakura Lunaris

» The Travellers Gateway
Mon Nov 23, 2015 4:28 am by Dilrax

» Tartreg's Wacky and Wonderful World
Tue Oct 27, 2015 3:26 am by Tartreg

» Shinko's Shadows
Wed Oct 14, 2015 10:33 pm by Shin

» Descending from the Azure Moon on high...
Wed Oct 14, 2015 5:18 am by Sakura Lunaris

» Heart of the desert.
Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:48 pm by Rhode

» Sonne Slums
Thu Jul 09, 2015 9:41 pm by Rihenian

» Introductions
Fri Jul 03, 2015 1:35 am by Rewelle

Affiliates

Share | 

Oasis District

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Sakura Lunaris

PostSubject: Re: Oasis District   Sun May 03, 2015 2:00 pm

Across the sea of time I wander, a song in my heart and my gaze ever onwards

۞Where am I?I have just entered the Oasis District of Sonne.
۞Who's with me?My constant companions, Rius and Blackie, a stranger nearby.
۞How do I feel?Amused, Purposeful, Mischievous.
۞What's on my mind?How amusing...however it is now time to play...

Laughter escaping her lips at the duo that spoke causing her amusement would be met with her left hand covering her mouth ever so slightly, however her gaze was one that held hints of curiosity and entertainment both as she looked upon each being in turn that spoke. "I see that both of you have a way with words...however words can accomplish so much so let us enjoy a game a moment and relax? What say you to this request...no matter...you hold no choice." Aeos said in amused tones as the earth beneath their feet slowly began to shake, sand shifting as the firmament trembled below brought her to smile further, curious as to how they would enjoy her little game.

Looking towards the smallest being in her vicinity, Rius, she smiled fondly and dipped her head. "Show them how a game of tag should be played my dear companion?" Aeos asked with a faint smirk on her face as in an abrupt moment, a large worm like creature burst from the sands beneath their feet and fell with a thundering crash upon the firmament. The creature shuddered and shook before it burst forth, it's body torn asunder as a myriad of small creatures, about the size of a large hound, fell from the wounds they had inflicted upon it. The creatures then hissed in agitation and eventually, standing upon their feet began to race towards that of both Dalaga and that of the the stranger that spoke, their intent clear, to rend all in their path to naught but destruction.

Current Theme Song
I'm a sucker for the bishounen anti-hero

I shaull aulwauws shonu loru shu miin fir wie ♥️

Last edited by Sakura Lunaris on Sun May 03, 2015 2:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://aerosillia.forumotion.com
SilentVex

PostSubject: Re: Oasis District   Sun May 03, 2015 2:11 pm

Gaius grinned even wider at the oppertunity of violence, bowing his head in thanks to the woman. Stepping back he watched the tiny bipeds for a moment before reaching hind his back with his right hand, and placing the Yamato katana on his hip. His left hand drew the gun easily, and his right hand brought out his massive black greatsword, effortlessly held in one hand. "Eternity, Nevermore, time to get this party started." He laughed and swung the massive blade with ease as though it were a normal broadsword. He swiped it across from left to right, bringing the pistol to bear as he ran forward at them, fireing shot after shot. In 5 shots he had obliterated 5 different creatures, their heads exploding in a beautiful spray. Otherwise, he mostly just danced about through the horde, the massive blade swiping through three, four, five, or more of them at once like butter. Such was the power of a devil arm.

Yes I am a girl. Yes I love dresses, and shopping, and talking about cute boys. Yes I'm likely to get in trouble for gossiping. Yes I love doing my nails. Yes, I am beautiful.

Yes, I am me.
Back to top Go down
Dilrax

PostSubject: Re: Oasis District   Sun May 03, 2015 2:15 pm

Rius
...............................................................................................................................................................................................................
The Concalefactorius Twilight Fragment (Grimoire)
Bound to: Aeos
Grimoire Form: Creature
"A Grimoire of the Twilight, Reflecting both the sun and moon in its form and power, it serves only the one name it is bound to. "
...............................................................................................................................................................................................................

still sitting in the sand by where aeos floated he let out a long worried groan as he looked up at his master, the sense of hostility in the air with two new strangers, one of which now under contract with Aeos made him feel less excited about nightfall and more worried about what now might happen, the mention of his name and playing a game by Aeos grabbed his attention as noticed by the tilt of his head and perked up ears...

his head turned towards the appearing creatures, he was quick to move as if already knowing before he was told, the light still present flickered like it was distorted by an illusion as the two black horns upon Rius'es head turned a snow white upon the black and glowing blue blur he was as he zig zagged between the two strangers, a blue glowing blue paw print with a hexagon like shape around it the print shaped like his own paws appearing on a single leg of both men as he passed by marking them as he went, the white blur of his horns faded to an dark ink black as he him self vanished into the shadows upon the ground like it was a pool of water as he charged onwards toward the coming hored.

Light Pad [Mark]

you have been marked by Rius with a Blue Glowing Paw Print with in a Hexagon on you're leg, it doesn't seem to do anything other then just illuminate your leg a little, Perhaps its related to this "Game of Tag"?

Eireson sol
A Mercenary for hire with a twisted fate, thick with blood his aura reflects the trail he leaves behind, thick with blood and crimson red.

Eonus
A Powerful Divine Spirit born of Fire and Ice, it was said to have been one of four Guardian Pillars for a City lost long ago, now it searches for purpose once again.
Back to top Go down
Dalaga Helios

PostSubject: Re: Oasis District   Sun May 03, 2015 3:34 pm

Dalaga sighs and gives Aeos a look, a silly thing to bring out these creatures and he was sure she knew it, assuming that the sharing was two way. He noted Rius' ability to go into shadows, an easy thing to hinder if one knew how and had the ability. He glanced over at the boy, apparently not getting the game, no matter. Dalaga moved like a flash into the crowd, snagging one of the beasts by the throat with his left hand, his right dipping into his pocket, and taking hold of a small object. The things neck broke from the sudden change in direction, it didn't matter, he only needed it for a moment. He jumped through the next one, his knee busting it's skull, taking account of where Rius was heading and the speed he was moving, calculating his throw. His right hand came out of his pocket, a small metallic orb between his fingers, tossing it into the path right in front of Rius. It was a sound cap, upon striking the ground it would release a sound akin to a cannon, he wanted to throw him off balance, it appeared to be a dog so he figured it's sense of hearing was similarly enhanced. It would land only a foot or two in front of the blurring form of the dog, his left hand tossing the beast he held with great enough force to snap it in two upon impact at where he figured Rius would stop, even if just for a moment.
Back to top Go down
LS95

PostSubject: Re: Oasis District   Sun May 03, 2015 3:58 pm

Jabes Tykrel
The Forsaken Warrior

Darkest Dungeon OST - "Battle in the Warrens"

Jabes continued to wander in the district, hefting his large broken blade up onto his shoulder. As he walked, he heard a cacophonous mash of sounds. Heading that way, he stopped with a growl at the sight of the mass of creatures as well as the trio of heathens. "What madness is this?", his grizzly voice boomed, bringing his broken blade down into both hands, ready to strike if need be.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Lunaris

PostSubject: Re: Oasis District   Sun May 03, 2015 4:22 pm

۞Who's with me?My constant companions, Rius and Blackie, a stranger nearby.
۞How do I feel?Amused, Purposeful, Mischievous.
۞What's on my mind?Annoying interruptions...you ruined my game...

A sound of annoyance escaped Aeos at the appearance of the worm like creatures and the bipedal monstrosities that burst from them. To say she was annoyed at the distraction would be quite an obvious statement as she lowered her arms, facing her palms towards the firmament beneath her and with tones of annoyance and half distracted irritation she spoke aloud, her voice carried thought the district to those within. "Juwuluk Wirlk" were the words uttered from her, a faint expression of annoyance at being thus distraction upon her being.

Upon the utterance of her words, the earth beneath everyone's feet would suddenly harden, changing unto that of solid stone. Several of the worm like creatures cried out in agony, some of the bipedal creatures in turn cried out in pain, at their beings now being unable to move in any way, shape nor form through the solid stone that the sands beneath had become. "How annoying..." Aeos would remark as she brushed a long strand of her hair from her face once more. She then preceded to look around at what was taking place, her expression one of boredom at the events tat did transpire before her eyes as she uttered a sigh, her head tilting in disappointment at the interruption that had taken place.

Current Theme Song

Back to top Go down
SilentVex

PostSubject: Re: Oasis District   Sun May 03, 2015 4:29 pm

Gaius had literally just jumped into the air moments before the ground was hardened, fortunate too as it sounded quite painful. Unfortunately he had also thrown his sword, impaling the flying dead body that the other one had thrown to catch the being he realized must have been Rius. He managed to rip most of one of the creatures from the ground, slamming it down where the creature Rius had been heading. Hoping he got it, he said clearly "Tag, you're it", before rolling through his slam on the stone that had been made.

As he stood up on top of the rock, he leveled Nevermore to aim clearly at the head of the one that had interrupted the rather fun game of tag. "You made the lady upset, I do think you owe her an apology. Go ahead, apologize. Unless ya feel lucky."

Yes I am a girl. Yes I love dresses, and shopping, and talking about cute boys. Yes I'm likely to get in trouble for gossiping. Yes I love doing my nails. Yes, I am beautiful.

Yes, I am me.
Back to top Go down
Dilrax

PostSubject: Re: Oasis District   Sun May 03, 2015 5:10 pm

Rius
"A Grimoire of the Twilight, Reflecting both the sun and moon in its form and power, it serves only the one name it is bound to. "

the black shadow that Rius had become which raced across the sandstone ground although noticeable for its dark inky appearance compared to the grey shadows cast by the slowly dimming sunlight meant Rius'es sensors would slowly start to gain in strength when dusk was due but until said time arrived and the sun was still high they were less then that of a dog greater then a cat yet highly aware of his environment, a unique Grimoire such as himself let alone the alignment of both light and darkness would prove to entertain even the most experienced and knowledgeable scientist or veteran.

how ever that was not quite the case, as expected the metallic orb hit its mark on the ground before Rius yet not quite to plan for it was if the shadows nearby were a being of their own making a grab for the orb like a domed maw from a beast dwelling in a pit jumping up to meet its prey, the orb, as the shadows ate the ball Rius leaped from the shadow though not by force by choice with his head turned almost as if to stare down the stranger with a slight tilt Aeos made a contract the small bliss full stare of that short lived moment almost like an attempted taunt yet acknowledging the attempt before continuing from where he left off with all fours on the ground as the thrown corpse followed suit.

masked in a veil he Lunged forward a few meters appearing from one spot to another further ahead leaving behind a wisp trail of shadowy weaves as the corpse hitting close to its mark but missing its goal, a chatty squeak like laugh might be heard if one listened close enough.

"funny angry man too slow..." he conversed with Aeos as only she an blackie could hear his words...

Eireson sol
A Mercenary for hire with a twisted fate, thick with blood his aura reflects the trail he leaves behind, thick with blood and crimson red.

Eonus
A Powerful Divine Spirit born of Fire and Ice, it was said to have been one of four Guardian Pillars for a City lost long ago, now it searches for purpose once again.
Back to top Go down
LS95

PostSubject: Re: Oasis District   Sun May 03, 2015 6:10 pm

Jabes Tykrel
The Forsaken Warrior

Thankfully, the leprous man was standing on one of the stone pathways going to and fro within the area. Jabes snarled, still ready for a fight if it came to that. "Lower your arms, boy, and answer me!", the once proud knight boomed commandingly. "What madness is this?", he reiterated.
Back to top Go down
Dalaga Helios

PostSubject: Re: Oasis District   Mon May 04, 2015 11:37 am

Dalaga did not land, walking upon the air by manipulating his energy to the balls of his feet, he looked at what was going on between the boy and the other life form, how droll. He noted that the shadows ate the metallic object he threw, so it's control was similar to that of his blind companion from some time ago, the ability being potent enough to make him his right hand, even with his tactical ability aside. If that was the case then he would just have to play the advantage and assume these shadows would protect him as they had Tesai, at worst the dog like creature would suffer a fatal level wound, he would patch him up before he expired if that was the case, assuming he could hit it with this of course. His blade was in hand, as though it had appeared all on it's own, flames shooting up the weapon from the handle, his signature spell.

"Fuego de la luna."

He gave the weapon a small swing at Rius, launching an right foot by right foot wall of flames at him that moved decently fast and burned at a high enough temperature that the air near it sparked flame as it passed, that fire however looked normal, his spells flame was black and fully blocked him from view. During this time Dalaga paid attention to the energy of Rius, making sure if his movements, tossing his blade at his center like a spear, planning to pin him down before tagging him, the sword burst through the flames after they reached half the distance.
Back to top Go down
Dilrax

PostSubject: Re: Oasis District   Mon May 04, 2015 1:14 pm

Rius

the appearance of fire an unexpected twist in the plot of things which caught Rius by surprise but at least it wasn't water, racing across the ground towards him the moving flame wall would eat and consume all in its path even the appearing shadows, his claws scratching the solid ground as they try to grasp the cracks for he was unsure about the flames, sliding to a quick stop a veil of darkness rend's its self from his body his horns turning a snow white from ink black as he slides to a quick stop, the rushing fire a boon to his ability's with its light.

then the sword appeared, an unexpected parting gift which changed everything, its sight as it ripped through the flames caused rius to Flinch as he pushed himself backwards while dropping to the ground his head tucked between his paws as he erupted with a flash sending a brilliant beam of light into the sky that encased Rius with in a 5 meter safe zone space inside the shielding 7 meter beam in an instant, with out actually meaning to Rius has used accidentally triggered his Aegis Pillar ability instead of another, the flame wall burning out with a fireball as it clashed with the shielding pillar of light how ever the sword had stuck its tip right though stopping only a few short centimetres from his nose as he lifted his head.

a sight that startled him as he backed himself up against the inside wall of the pillar with wide eyes full of shock that would focus on the immobile blade caught in the beams protective wall then dart around, his heavy pant very slowly starting to fog up the inside of the pillar as it started to dissolve from the top down as it was short lived.

Eireson sol

Eonus
Back to top Go down
Sakura Lunaris

PostSubject: Re: Oasis District   Tue May 05, 2015 7:35 am

۞Who's with me?My constant companions, Rius and Blackie, Dalaga and a pair of strangers nearby.
۞How do I feel?Purposeful, Mischievous, Attentive.
۞What's on my mind?Time to end this...

Frowning as she observed what was taking place within the district, Aeos sighed and proceeded to race towards Rius within his pillar of light, her right hand raised towards her companion as she held a look of concern upon it. "You did well...pray rest for the moment and allow me to end this..." she said quietly to the grimore, her tones quiet and soothing before she stood, ignoring the blade that had lodged itself within his light. Standing before the pillar of light, her head bowed in a gesture that was almost apologetic in nature, Aeos too a deep breath, her gaze appearing to look at something intangible to those assembled around her.

Aeos would kneel down upon the sand turned stone, head bowed and hair spilling as though it were a veil about her being, both arms stretched forward as she placed her hands, fingers splayed with their tips upon the firmament below, a string of words would begin to fall from her lips as she drew upon the essence that filled the surrounding area into her being, channeling it to do her bidding. "Cremllu si relllu, jronk ensi kess, cresh onsi phulllus aunk rosu loru shu miensauons. I caull ensi shonu sphoros incu miru, sunk mu shonu llussonj, I lusuuch shuu aunk cimmaunk shuu, lish aus maussur aunk aus maussuruk. Bronj aun unk ensi shos chauis aunk cuausu shos onsurrephsoin...Garahee..." Her words falling like a prayer from her lips, calling upon power that was both ancient and binding. The earth beneath her began to tremble, causing dust and sand to shake loose from the large structures and buildings within the opulent district and reverberating outwards though the entirety of the city.

Panic began to ensure as beings ran from their homes, places of business and debauchery with fear upon their face, some so started and in such a panic that they were foaming at the mouth and some even fled without donning or taking something to protect what little modesty they held as they ran screaming through the streets naked terror. Screams elicited forming words, some claiming that Sonne was under attack from the blight, others cried that it was the wrath of the gods once more. Some of the elderly and frail merely huddled or waited to see if their end was to come. Aeos grit her teeth, jaw clenched tightly as she held back cries of pain and agony, her arms encircling herself as the creatures, one by one, were swallowed by the stone and crushed to death. The sickening sounds and muted cries of creatures, some beings within the city as well being caught in the fury of the firmament and it's hunger were all abruptly silenced all around the city.

Spoiler:

Current Theme Song

Last edited by Sakura Lunaris on Tue May 05, 2015 8:58 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
SilentVex

PostSubject: Re: Oasis District   Tue May 05, 2015 7:56 am

Gaius winced in sympathy when he listened to what was happening to the other creatures and Aeos. Calmly he lowered his weapon and sighed. "Listen here you dusty, maggot filled relic. You do not interrupt people. You do not interrupt games. And you most certainly do not cause a person to do something that will cause them pain. So for that," he fired off a few bullets (two per foot) at Jabes' feet before turning to face Aeos. "Is there something I can do there Love? That all sounds quite pai-"

He was cut off as a flash of light quite literally filled the vision of everyone. Groaning there stood what appeared to be Gaius but, different. His coat was different, all his weapons were gone (save yamato, which was now in its sheathe in his hand) and slicked back hair. He stood up tall and straight, dusting himself off and holding his head. "Well that's always unpleasant." He grumbled before looking around. Glancing to Aeos, he grinned and stepped forward. "Aeos! My old friend, it's good to see you again, though I wish that it were not after such a pained experience. Oh and, for you Rius, a gift from an age you've yet to see."

He chuckled and snapped his fingers, dozens of ghostly blue versions of Force Edge appearing floating all around the pillar, closing in as it got smaller and smaller. In fact the moment it was gone, they would burst forward, impaling anything in their path with a sort of 'tag'. "The king is in Check. Your move."

Yes, I am me.
Back to top Go down
Dalaga Helios

PostSubject: Re: Oasis District   Tue May 05, 2015 10:35 am

Dalaga paid no heed to the terror brought upon the towns people and the creatures, having already found interest in the wolf like creature. He flash stepped down, catching the handle of his sword before the light released it, kneeling down to eye level with Rius. He tilted his head and looked at him intently, taking in his physical features, looking at him almost like he wasn't there, calculating.

"You will teach me how you did this."

He gestured to the leg, where the blue paw print was slowly starting to fade, bringing the tip of his blade against the mark and pushing at it, the weapon not sliding through. It was a perfect defense shield being used as something else, mind that it was small but in the hands if a skilled humanoid fighter it could grant them a huge boon in battle. He pulled his weapon away before the mark faded entirely. He was focused, it would not be easy to distract him.

PostSubject: Re: Oasis District   Tue May 05, 2015 1:15 pm

Rius

gathering himself as Aeos had rush to him he knew it meant the game was over yet the swords above said other wise, was it only him who noticed them? Aeos standing on the other side of his pillar like barrier and now the contracted stranger stood before him under them as well things now seemed grim for the pair his attention focused on what was above them then what was in front of him not that he could really actually answer the question before him.

gathering particles of light from the strands around while warping the light pillar as well they spiralled around changing shape into a solid wall like barrier covering the three and leaving a glow to the area which was fuel to his magic ability's but prevented him from using his physical ability's, his warped barrier of condensed light particles the greeting the ghostly blades in mid air with a flash of sparks as the barrier broke apart into spike like shards which further attacked the ghostly blades, like magic clashing with magic until it all faded into nothing, the ghostly blades stronger then expected but the assault of light condensed into spectral type of energy seemingly enough to just hold it all back.

the appearance of monsters, a shaken earth and a spectacular light show must have been absolutely terrifying for the towns people, though this level of concern was far from appearing in his mind as he looked down becoming face to face with dalaga, a sight met with a yipe, his horns drained of their white colour and filled with a black as Rius sunk backwards into black void of his own shadow as if it was a hole in the ground, stopping with only the top half of his head visible as a thin yet large Hexagon Disk of light with a blue paw print appears with a 45 degree angle just in front of him separating him from Dalaga who would have to stretch around it to touch him, this light pad Disk different from the one he marked the two men with as it floats in the air and doesn't move no matter how much force is pressed down on it.

his shyness getting the better of him while having to look at the mans creepy face.

Eireson sol

Eonus
Back to top Go down
LS95

PostSubject: Re: Oasis District   Tue May 05, 2015 4:33 pm

Jabes Tykrel
The Forsaken Warrior

Jabes held a face of hateful scorn under his brass mask as the bullets tore through his feet. What arrogance this man had in such a tone to give him orders. "Such an arrogant boy. Watch your tone, or I will rip your tongue out from your mouth," the leper warned, his blade still raised to a position for battle. Approaching the woman and the other man, he was unshaken in his resolve. Again, he reiterated his earlier question.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Lunaris

PostSubject: Re: Oasis District   Tue May 05, 2015 5:37 pm

۞Who's with me?My constant companions, Rius and Blackie, Dalaga and a pair of strangers nearby.
۞How do I feel?Purposeful, Annoyed, Attentive.
۞What's on my mind?Not the most dignified...of introductions...and informative encounters...

One arm wrapped around her body, Aeos sat up upon the stone, using her right arm to prop herself up, she looked at those assembled with a faint smirk that trickled into a soft laugh of amusement, her hair falling to frame her being, she ignored the blades that were suspended in the air around her companion, offering him a look to show that she had noticed. "Apologies unto thee wanderer...this chaos is...was...a game interrupted. What you see here are but the results. I apologize in turn Dalaga...but Rius is...somewhat shy around strangers. As for you stranger whom knows my name...I am unfamiliar with you in turn..." she said aloud, the effects of using her own abilities in such a place scarce of essence after it had been...no matter. She spoke plainly unto those in the area as she moved herself, shifting to lean against the fountain's edge and bowed her head.

She shouldn't had pushed herself as she had but her irritation had gotten the better of her in this instance once more, and now she was paying the price for it, not that it mattered. She had been here before, it's wouldn't be a surprise if it occurred once more someday, this brought her a faint laugh once more to fall from the smile placed upon her lips as she bowed her head.
"Apologies for...not being able to be...more hospitable in this...confusing series of circumstances..." Aeos said aloud before she made herself as comfortable while she began to recover.

Spoiler:

Current Theme Song

Last edited by Sakura Lunaris on Tue May 05, 2015 5:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SilentVex

PostSubject: Re: Oasis District   Tue May 05, 2015 5:52 pm

Gaius grinned and bowed his head to Aeos as she recovered. "Ah so this is the day isn't it? Where we first meet. I was always curious, I could never remember the day I looped back to when we did." he chuckled and gave an extravagant, flamboyant bow that one might give during the performance of a play. "Gaius is my name, and I believe we've already met. AT least in passing thus far. That younger, dashingly handsome boy with a gun is in fact me, though just earlier on my timeline. It's a complicated matter that I would love to go into depth upon later, perhaps indoors with a nice cup of tea and diet pepsi. A side of fries too perhaps... Mmm... fries..." He trailed off a minute, before literally shaking his head to get back on track. He already missed home and the delicacies that were there.

He snapped his fingers once and actually enhanced the blades, brighter blue glow and they pressed harder against the pillar. Asside from that however, he was focused completely on Aeos, who he couldn't help but smile at with a child like glee. She was a lot prettier than he remembered, though to be fair it had been, gods know how many years. Or not, they might actually not know. Wouldn't surprise him, he never showed up for his appointments after all. Lousy bastard. "Anyways! It's good to see you again friend, the job gets awfully lonely diving into the pits of hell blade first without someone there to cause mischief and mayhem."

Yes, I am me.
Back to top Go down
Dalaga Helios

PostSubject: Re: Oasis District   Tue May 05, 2015 8:39 pm

Dalaga felt a slight focus shift, a subtle lifting of his keen interest on Rius, though from her words he understood that it was for the wolf creatures interests, not a big deal, there would be time enough later for finding out the secrets of these paw prints. He sniffed at the air and noticed the floating blades, short range things that they seemed to be and poised for quick strikes. Interesting considering the words being spoken by the one who was obviously in control of them. He stood up, putting one of them within inches of the side of his neck, silly things would just be done away with if he was so interested in talking. His movements would be difficult to track for a moment, his blade going into motion as well as his feet, slashing hard into the swords, able to hit them despite their ethereal state since his sword was not just on the physical plane, he moved about to each sword in turn, hitting them in the center of their blades, knocking them in different directions if not shattering them all in the span of two seconds before sliding his own sword back into it's sheath, which itself vanished right afterwards.

"The game is obviously done, calm yourself. Also does this not mean that he has moved into the position in time where you yourself were just inhabiting?"

He said in a bored tone, disappointed still in not getting to fin out what he wanted from Rius at this time. He instead looked over to the one who had been shot in the foot, noting the lack of blood from his wounds and odd palor to the skin, no blood flow and splotched skin with growths on it's surface, at least where exposed, this was the most common symptoms of lepresy, a fatal though non contagious disease, as long as one did not get the sufferers blood into your own system, he remembered working on something for that, a treatment, he would need time to remember however.

PostSubject: Re: Oasis District   Wed May 06, 2015 2:29 am

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ECTHELION BLACK~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blackie stayed as near his now exhausted companion as well as he was able, with the ground heaving to-and-fro and gouts of sand shot into the air.  He watched warily as Aeos collapsed by the fountain and drew herself up as best she could.  Immediately and with no regard for anyone else who may have been in the way, he quickly pushed his way through the crowd and crouched down beside her.
Though he suspected she was simply tired and was still perfectly capable of taking care of herself, he gave her a slightly accusing look before sighing.  He hated taking on the body of the two-legs, but there were simply things he could not do with four paws.  So, reluctant as he was, he slowly went through the process of shrinking and standing up on two feet and crossing his arms as he looked down at his exhausted companion.

"Aeos must learn stop pushing so much," he finally said in a soft, deep voice as he pulled the sash off of his waist and dipped it into the fountain, soaking it thoroughly in the cool liquid.  He pressed it against her forehead firmly, but gently, unwilling to be swayed even by her words right now should she or anyone else try to argue against him.  "Aeos often called Black rash in previous life.  Now Aeos is the rash one, Black thinks."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A timeless and forgotten place
The moon and sun in endless chase
Each in quiet surrender
While the other reigns the sky

The midnight hour begins to laugh
A summer evening's epitaph
The winds are getting crazy as the storm begins to rise
Back to top Go down
Dilrax

PostSubject: Re: Oasis District   Wed May 06, 2015 6:25 am

Rius

as dalaga's attention turned elsewhere rius took the chance, his light pad disk's faded away as he sink completely into the shadows it raced across the ground underfoot and merging with Aoes'es shadow where his head then popped out from the shadow on the ground, "s-sorry mistress... they... they were quicker then me thought..." his voice chirps to his companions as his head turns from her to gaze up at black, he had not really seen black in this form before yet he knew they were one in the same, so many things were happening now and he felt confused on what to do only doing the one thing he knew what to do and that was to somewhat hide.

Eireson sol

Eonus
Back to top Go down
Sakura Lunaris

PostSubject: Re: Oasis District   Wed May 06, 2015 2:35 pm

۞Who's with me?My constant companions, Rius and Blackie, Dalaga, Gaius and a stranger nearby.
۞How do I feel?Purposeful, Annoyed, Thoughtful.
۞What's on my mind?My apologies...

Aeos allowed herself to sigh slightly as she was being tended to by her companion, Blackie. His words of caution and fond scolding had not gone unnoticed by her, bringing a faint smile to her face at the words. "I suppose you are right old friend...however I just could not restrain my annoyance at our game of tag being so rudely interrupted by those blasted worms and the parasites they carried...do not fret so you two..." she said with tones of annoyance and irritation as she clenched her fist a moment before leaning into the fountain once more with a sigh.

Turning her head so her eyes were no longer obstructed by her hair, she looked at those in the area with a smiled of amusement now placed on her face as she sat there, carefully releasing her arm from holding her torso and brushing it back from her face.
"I suppose our game of tag shall need to wait for another day...and perhaps a place that is less likely to be interrupted by such distractions. Gaius it is nice to be able to place a name to a face now and as for you Dalaga...Rius is a...unique...being. Also do put your...voracious hunger...in this. It won't last long in that container and is a wonder it had remained thus far within." Aeos said with tones of amusement, her right hand creating a small, opaque tube of black stone, ornate carvings upon it's surface however it was as light as a feather and tossed it towards Dalaga. Her attention now turning towards the beings that had assembled in the area, curiosity and observant she would wait and see what would occur next with this...curious little group.

Spoiler:

Current Theme Song

Last edited by Sakura Lunaris on Thu May 07, 2015 8:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LS95

PostSubject: Re: Oasis District   Wed May 06, 2015 4:05 pm

Jabes Tykrel
The Forsaken Warrior

Jabes still wasn't relaxing his posture. He didn't trust any of them, with current events on going it was clear why. "What kingdom is this?", he asked with a notable authority in his voice.
Back to top Go down
SilentVex

PostSubject: Re: Oasis District   Thu May 07, 2015 1:18 am

Gaius sighed and turned about to face the man with the diseased body. "Pipe down will you?You speak with authority you do not possess here nor anywhere in this realm. This is far from home and you are a guest, and should appropriately act as such. Otherwise someone will have to teach you respect, and I can promise I'd be the first volunteer. So unless you fancy staring at your dismembered body until I see fit to put you back together, I would suggest speaking with a tone of voice more suiting of your position."

With that he turned back around, the side tail of his coat flaring as he turned back to face Dalaga. "As for you, you are correct he is indeed there, Or rather I am there now. Fortuitously I was not in combat at the time and the shift occurred as I was leaving for a job. As it stands if you've yet reason to be concerned for him, then worry not as I am here, and by default he will be alright. If, on the other hand, you were hoping he was going to get his head forcibly removed from his shoulders, Sorry not sorry, he's gonna be fine. Besides the point, with the arsenal I've accumulated he'll be more than prepared, more so than he already is. Especially given that he's responsible for Rebellion as well."

He then turned his attentions back at Aeos, looking over her an Blackie. He smiled warmly, far less cocky than before (though it still showed, the way his left corner was more in a smirk), and he approached, sitting down beside Aeos in a comfortable, friendly manner. "Ah the pleasure is mine as always Aeos. Visitation from you back home is always something that brightens the daytime. Mostly because you're usually making the big bad monsters explode in impressive displays of gratuitous violence, but all the same. It's nice to actually visit you, instead of the other way around."

Yes, I am me.
Back to top Go down
Shin

PostSubject: Re: Oasis District   Thu May 07, 2015 8:45 am

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ECTHELION BLACK~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Though he glanced at the people who spoke to Aeos, he retained his silent frown for each of them, his healthy paranoia and distrust of anyone he didn't know still very alive and well. "This one thinks Aeos should find a calmer game to play, if this is how 'tag' goes for you," he murmured, the slightest hint of amusement hidden in his voice as he adjusted the parasol back into a useful place to keep the sun off her seemingly frail figure.
"This one will have to develops his mind's eye just to keep a watch on you. Aoes, no matter her name at the time, has always been one to find trouble and mischief where there wasn't any," he said quietly. Though he may have sounded serious to those who didn't know him, the slightest upward tweak of his lips and the spark in his eyes would be enough to know he was laughing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A timeless and forgotten place
The moon and sun in endless chase
Each in quiet surrender
While the other reigns the sky

The midnight hour begins to laugh
A summer evening's epitaph
The winds are getting crazy as the storm begins to rise
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oasis District   

Back to top Go down