Sanctuary of Aerosillia
aerosillia.forumotion.com is a roleplay site that holds elements inspired or influenced from many different games, shows and stories and fan content is displayed or used. I do not claim to own any of these elements as they belong to their prospective owners and creators.

The Sanctuary of Aerosillia is a Forum Roleplay Community. Please be sure to read the Welcome thread to get started in this world beyond imagining.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Current Conditions Inside Malduke’s Floors
  • First Floor:
  • Second Floor:
  • Third Floor:
Latest topics
» Dilrax's Character Gallery
Fri Jun 09, 2017 7:13 pm by Dilrax

» Saku's Gaia Work
Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:36 pm by Sakura Lunaris

» The Travellers Gateway
Mon Nov 23, 2015 4:28 am by Dilrax

» Tartreg's Wacky and Wonderful World
Tue Oct 27, 2015 3:26 am by Tartreg

» Shinko's Shadows
Wed Oct 14, 2015 10:33 pm by Shin

» Descending from the Azure Moon on high...
Wed Oct 14, 2015 5:18 am by Sakura Lunaris

» Heart of the desert.
Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:48 pm by Rhode

» Sonne Slums
Thu Jul 09, 2015 9:41 pm by Rihenian

» Introductions
Fri Jul 03, 2015 1:35 am by Rewelle

Affiliates

Share | 

Iron Lung District

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sakura Lunaris

PostSubject: Iron Lung District   Fri Feb 06, 2015 8:37 am

The Iron Lung District is singlehandedly the largest district in all of the city. Being comprised of massive factories, warehouses and even stores it is the main place to be for work. Here everything is made and shipped off to where these products are being sold. Sadly though the poor and sick live in the streets of this district so they do not have to go far to get their jobs. Other than the poor living conditions in this district, the sky around is completely black due to the fumes scent into the air by the factories in this part. One truly needs to develop iron lungs to get used to it.

Current Theme Song
I'm a sucker for the bishounen anti-hero

I shaull aulwauws shonu loru shu miin fir wie ♥
Back to top Go down
http://aerosillia.forumotion.com
Tartreg

PostSubject: Re: Iron Lung District   Mon May 18, 2015 12:56 pm

A mythical looking being sits silently on a beach of a planet deep in the universe. No life forms are anywhere near him. The waves of the planets purple oceans lap up the sand in simple rhythmic timing. The wind currents gently caress his body, as they have for the past galactic year. He has not moved at all during that whole time.

His skin is a constantly changing mesh of the myriad of galactic formations throughout the universe. He has been watching, searching for his next adventure. As the sun of the planet he is on crests the horizon, casting a rainbow of colors into the atmosphere, his skin stops on another planet. Finally making motion, he pulls out a small transparent cube. Tossing it up into the sky, his current skin transfers to the cube as it floats in the air in front of him. The edges of the cube expand to encompass his body. Looking down upon the small planet, he sees a large city in the middle of a desert. Large black clouds billow out of a district of the city. Feeling a strange drawing to the planet and it's lifeforms, he decides that it will be his next destination. Drawing upon the energy that he had been collecting for the past galactic year, he reaches into the cube, grabbing two points just outside of the atmosphere of the planet, above the city. As he pulls his hands apart, a tear in the fabric of time and space is created. He expands the tear to be as big as his body. With the connection established, he shrinks his cube and returns it to its usual location on his belt, and then steps through the tear. An instant later, he finds himself floating in space above the planet. The tear closes silently behind him. As soon as it does, the gravity of the planet takes over and starts to pull him into the atmosphere.

As he begins his descent to the planet's surface, he makes note of the makup of the atmosphere, and pushes the particles away from him, creating a sort of heat shield effect. He nears the surface, and as he does, he condenses the atmosphere beneath him, slowing his decent. He decides he doesn't want to startle people right now, so he aims for the area of the city covered in black, sooty clouds. The clouds start to disperse just in front of him, making a tunnel through them. In the next instant, he is on the ground in a small alley in the dreary work zone of the city. Probing the minds of the people nearby, he finds that no one nearby noticed his entrance. Not that it mattered anyway. One look at him and they would either run in terror anyway or be lost in a trance, as if they were looking into the stars themselves. Which in a sense, they were.

He walks about the back alley, coming to a sleeping inhabitant. The inhabitant coughed every so often in their sleep, most likely due to the poor air quality in the district. Gently nudging the inhabitants thoughts, he telepathically asks, Where in this city can a man go to rest? The inhabitant, thinking it was a dream, thinks back The Goblet is the best place in the city to rest. Too bad I can't afford even a nights stay... Having gained the information he sought, he let the man rest in peace. Bringing up a real time view of the area on his skin, he pulled out the box and transferred the image. Panning about, he located the inn by the name of The Goblet, as well as a path to get there. After putting the cube back on his belt, he started off, fully expecting to have to deal with people staring or running away. Lets get this over with... He thought to himself as he set out.

Exit to Sierra District
Back to top Go down
Sakura Lunaris

PostSubject: Re: Iron Lung District   Mon May 25, 2015 4:11 am

Across the sea of time I wander, a song in my heart and my gaze ever onwards

۞Where am I?I have just entered the Iron Lung district of Sonne.
۞Who's with me?I am blessedly alone.
۞How do I feel?Seeking, Uncomfortable, Determined, Patient.
۞What's on my mind?Always so difficult...this district's atmosphere...

Having pilfered a cloak upon her race through the city, she came to a halt, suddenly appearing within the worst part of the district she entered, the thick smoke falling into a thick fog as the night air settled. Aeos pulled the hood of 'her' cloak further over her face, offering herself an easier ability to breathe in this painfully harsh environment. As she stood there in the alleyway, she stood up straight and called out, her voice echoing through the winding maze of alleyways and factories as she did. Let's hope this idea works... she thought to herself for a brief few moments before she uttered her request. Voice clear and calm as it carried throughout the area. "I come here seeking to make a contract, I had heard there was an assassin within this city. They would do anything so long as the price was high and the higher the better. I call out to this individual if they are here so that I may speak with them about a job opportunity and negotiate a price worthy of an emperor." Her request uttered aloud, Aeos would then stand there, closing her eyes as she expanded her awareness towards her immediate surroundings. One hand pressed over the cloth where her mouth was covered, further preventing the thick fog of smoke to enter her lungs as best she was able, her pale hand pressed against the material in silence, her eyes tightly shut as they watered, she tried to hold back a cough from the choking atmosphere around her however it escaped her regardless and so she got to her knees so as to not breathe in so much of the poisonous air.

Spoiler:

Current Theme Song

Back to top Go down
Takeshi Kage

PostSubject: Re: Iron Lung District   Mon May 25, 2015 6:05 am

Well, well… It seems the bird I was chasing earlier has actually turned the tables. Here I thought that I would lose track of her from the Oasis District...quick girl she is.

It seemed the female wanted to make a contract of sorts with him, odd considering she could have just approached him while they were in the bar. Perhaps the amount of alcohol that was consumed clouded her memory? Not like it mattered to Revere, at the simple mention of money Aeos could seem him morphing from the shadows. Standing before was the same gentleman that she graciously shoved into her chest. He didn't really complain, he liked women, but the encounter was so odd he followed her quietly to the Oasis Distract and kept watch from afar. Still surprising that she came searching for him.

”Why hello! I hear you're searching for me? How can I help you?”

At first glance it was apparent that the she was absolutely uncomfortable in this part of town. True, it was disgusting, but it had its little charms. That is when little children aren't trying to sneak things away from your pockets. ”Ah! Where are my manners, just come this way. You were actually quite close to one of my hideouts. Has its own air purifier. Crafted by a master engineer...” Revere kicked the wall to their left, revealing a secret door. He waved his hands for her to enter first, as a gentleman should.

Inside was decorated with a simple table and chairs. A small pin-up boards with various notes and sealed contracts...an assassin needs paperwork after all.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Lunaris

PostSubject: Re: Iron Lung District   Mon May 25, 2015 6:20 am

۞How do I feel?Patient, Thoughtful, Appreciative, Considerate.
۞What's on my mind?A small reprieve...the price shall be high...

Aeos dipped her head in reply and made her way into the room she had been shown and sat down quietly, removing her hood at least so she would offer the same curtsey that had been shown towards her and bowed her head as she began to speak towards the green haired man she had deigned to make a target of her mischief in the tavern earlier that night. "Thank you for listening to what I have to offer. I'm going to be going on a rather lengthy trip soon and a friend of mine had brought up something I had not taken into consideration. The possibility of being assassinated. Personally I'm not really concerned about such a thing for...several reasons. However I think it would be wise in order to take a preemptive strike against such an event. In this case I wish to pay you for your services in such a matter." she would explain, getting straight to the point as she didn't wish to waste time when it came to business concerning others who held reputations as they were also often quite busy themselves. Aeos remained where she sat with her head dipped towards a bowing gesture and awaited a reply.

Spoiler:

Current Theme Song

Back to top Go down
Takeshi Kage

PostSubject: Re: Iron Lung District   Mon May 25, 2015 6:31 am

Revere followed Aeos into the small room and closed the door behind him. Flicking a small switch on the wall it was as if a sudden weight was lifted off both of their shoulders as the air rapidly purifiered. It even had a sweet taste to it, a pleasant treat especially when coming from outside. [color=green]”Yeah sorry about that...I guess they call it the Iron Lung District for a reason, am I right?[color] Laughing at his own junk he took a seat before realizing that the woman went straight to the point. That was good, a bonus in his books. He liked woman that got the details over with so he could get back to drinking. But as she explained the situation at hand it seemed more and more...odd. Not only did she remind him of an old friend from the past but who hired an assassin to protect her from being assassinated?

”You know...back at the bar I took you for a total buffoon. Not like that was a bad thing, I liked your personality. The way you got up on the bar and started yelling at everyone. Since what happened everyone has seemed a bit uptight. So you want to hire me as a bodyguard? Watch out for those other baddies that might be coming after you. That's a hefty job. What kind of pay we talking? And for how long?”
Back to top Go down
Sakura Lunaris

PostSubject: Re: Iron Lung District   Mon May 25, 2015 6:43 am

۞How do I feel?Patient, Thoughtful, Appreciative, Amused.
۞What's on my mind?Time to let the game begin...

Frowning a moment in thought at the reply, she considered the length of her trip and rubbed the side of her jaw a little embarrassed at what she was going to say, the information would likely prove to show just how difficult this job may be and the price she had to offer in turn would need to equal that task as well. "The length of time...unknown as this journey shall be very long, perhaps a few months just to get part way there...perhaps longer to arrive at the destination. You shall be paid in the purest of gemstones, cut and polished to compensate for any contracts that you may have been able to take as well during this time. I shall ensure you have sufficient supplies for the journey as well. The destination is Eostar..."

Her words and destination may appear make it appear that she was offering a jest to the man seated before her, the faint smile on her face, somewhat sad in nature and the look in her eyes however showed that she was entirely serious in her request. She had to return there, and with how much the very world had been shaped and twisted by the war that had swept across the land, she always knew which direction the lost city lay in. She turned to look up at the man once more, her face a blank mask of seriousness, seating herself upright with a regal grace she somehow possessed she looked at him in the eyes and spoke in soft tones "Mine heart doth be set, returning unto the lost city doth be mine goal, and not only shall one go there, but one shall go with or without thine acceptance of mine request...you can name your price as well or negotiate it as you deem fit..."

Spoiler:

Current Theme Song

Back to top Go down
Takeshi Kage

PostSubject: Re: Iron Lung District   Mon May 25, 2015 7:10 am

Eostar...but why?

At the very moment Aeos had mentioned that their destination was the city of Eostar, the same city that had been lost a while back, brought a frown to Revere's face. No-one that he had met was willingly to go too what could very well be their death. Yet here sat a woman who seemed more brave than most of the men in Sonne. There was something special about her, that was for sure, but he couldn't figure it out.

”Even if this was some sort of trick, I'd charge you the same as if I had to go to Eostar myself. Had many friends there...a terrible thing that happened. That and the fact that the world's magical energies feel like they've just disappeared. If you want to go there it means you know something, don't you?”

Revere made it clear at this point that as much as he wanted an answer he knew he wasn't going to get one. She seemed to have secrets, ones not easily shared, and usually Revere wasn't one to pry much. As long as the pay was good he never cared about what the job was. He killed people and you couldn't get much lower than that. Waving a hand in the front of his face as in to ignore the question he had asked, he moved on.

”That sounds fine to me. I have been meaning to go out there at some point myself, though I don't know how much good that would do me. Since the essence has gone its put my work into overdrive, seeing as I am one of the few who have their magical powers still. Just happened to be that mine come from a different source is all.” He moved from his chair and knocked on the side of a wall, a small compartment opening to reveal what looked to be scrolls. Pulling one he closed the door and placed it on the table, tugging at the string that held it together. ”This will be our contract then. Basically to state that you will pay me in the end, that I will be treated with at least a little kindness during our adventures, and if you have companions that they don't stand in my way. Or start a fight for no reason. Or try to kill me. Simple as it goes, really.”

He rolled the scroll open to reveal a strange a mysterious language that Aeos would have no clue how to read. In the middle was different symbols surrounding an open circle. Pulling a kunai from his pocket he handed it to Aeos, ”Its a blood pact, I hope you don't mind. Prick your finger and give me your signiature, or symbol if you have one, on the inside of that circle. This assures that you understand. Oh...also, if you break any of the rules of my contract that you will still pay me but my part of the job is forfeited.”
Back to top Go down
Sakura Lunaris

PostSubject: Re: Iron Lung District   Mon May 25, 2015 7:26 am

۞How do I feel?Thoughtful, Relaxed, Amused, Determined.
۞What's on my mind?Perhaps one minor addition...

Aeos shrugged slightly as she listened to the terms being placed down before her on the contract she was being handed and it's conditions, she ignored the kunai that was offered and bit into her index finger using her own canines, holding her fingertip up as the life fluid would begin to bead and drip down her finger slowly. "If any of my companions attempt to harm you or get in your way, then I will personally intervene in their attempts to do so. In exchange you shall have only a single requirement, one that is...twofold...you are to ensure that I do not come to harm...and ensure I do not kill my companions as well...I shall pay you the desired amount upon completion of this contract even should it be terminated early. Are we agreed upon these conditions?"

Her words were calm, holding a very business like manner towards them however she also spoke with complete honesty in turn as they discussed and then set her blood coated fingertip to press upon the paper before her, sealing the deal on her own end. She kept it there and waiting in silence before she raised her hand and held it out, bloodied side face up as she did. "For my end, I require that you partake of this offering and in so doing, the contract shall be formed, a bond being created that shall be held until the termination of this deal..."

Spoiler:

Current Theme Song

Back to top Go down
Takeshi Kage

PostSubject: Re: Iron Lung District   Tue May 26, 2015 12:31 am

”I already planned on it, as goes the way of my contracts.”

Revere smirked as he took the kunai that was given back to him and made a deep cut across his palm. The ruby red colored liquid oozed out, the pain absolutely nothing to the green-haired man. With a swift motion he slammed his hand on the circle where Aeos had just placed her own blood. ”Fūinjutsu Style: Binding Contract!”

The scrolls kicked back, a bright light almost exploding from the spot where the both of them signed. Soon it quickly rolled itself up, used the string that bound it together before to bind it again, and sat on the table looking as pristine and unused as it had before. ”...and we're done. Easy as pie!” Grabbing the scroll he placed it into the bag around his waist and smiled softly towards Aeos, ”I am more-or-less yours too command. Where is it we are headed now?”
Back to top Go down
Sakura Lunaris

PostSubject: Re: Iron Lung District   Tue May 26, 2015 11:10 am

۞Who's with me?Revere.
۞How do I feel?Thoughtful, Relaxed, Amused, Determined.
۞What's on my mind?Well this is about to become more interesting...

Aeos dipped her head in reply to the query that had been directed towards her, folding her arms across her body easily as she slipped into a small moment of silent contemplation. "My other companions are highly unlikely to enjoy that I had decided to bring another along on this trip, however it is a necessity, and their temperaments are each known to me in turn, the reasons behind it as well. I apologize to you Master Revere not only for what you shall encounter when you are with us, but also for the company that I keep. The others are assembled out in the Oasis District and I had best return to them swiftly before things...get too out of hand. I thank you for undertaking this contract and in turn, I shall do all that I am able, in order to uphold it..."

Aeos would explain as she turned to face him again, offered a bow, hand on her head as she did so and then standing once more, she turned to rub her head a moment, a sigh at what she may or may not encounter on her return and then quietly as she had entered, she would remove the cloak she had 'borrowed' and made her way outside, set it down on one of the less fortunate within the city and silently and slowly, took a leisurely walk back to that of the Oasis District once more, muttering quietly to herself as she went. "Such a nice night...a shame for what is to come..."

Spoiler:

Current Theme Song

Back to top Go down
Takeshi Kage

PostSubject: Re: Iron Lung District   Tue May 26, 2015 11:30 am

Back to the Oasis District? Now I feel like I should have caught her before she had left that area in the first place. Waste of energy...blah.

Revere waved the women goodbye as she made a hurry towards the door saying on a few words, "You might want to hurry! It seems two are already at each other's necks...I'll meet you there!" He had hoped she got the most of it as he went back to taking a seat at the table. With a deep sigh he ran his hands through his hair. Hoping just maybe these companions of her's would calm down enough where he could make his entrance. Otherwise it would cost the poor woman a lot of money, resources, and time. Not to mention losing what could be her strongest ally.

"Guess I should start heading that way. I hope they haven't killed each other already. Or, maybe it would be better if they killed each other. Adventures have no need for hotheads."

With a small handseal Revere disappeare from the hideout, heading towards the Oasis District.

[EXIT]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Iron Lung District   

Back to top Go down

Iron Lung District
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1