Sanctuary of Aerosillia
aerosillia.forumotion.com is a roleplay site that holds elements inspired or influenced from many different games, shows and stories and fan content is displayed or used. I do not claim to own any of these elements as they belong to their prospective owners and creators.

The Sanctuary of Aerosillia is a Forum Roleplay Community. Please be sure to read the Welcome thread to get started in this world beyond imagining.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Current Conditions Inside Malduke’s Floors
  • First Floor:
  • Second Floor:
  • Third Floor:
Latest topics
» Dilrax's Character Gallery
Thu Oct 05, 2017 10:14 am by Dilrax

» Saku's Gaia Work
Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:36 pm by Sakura Lunaris

» The Travellers Gateway
Mon Nov 23, 2015 4:28 am by Dilrax

» Tartreg's Wacky and Wonderful World
Tue Oct 27, 2015 3:26 am by Tartreg

» Shinko's Shadows
Wed Oct 14, 2015 10:33 pm by Shin

» Descending from the Azure Moon on high...
Wed Oct 14, 2015 5:18 am by Sakura Lunaris

» Heart of the desert.
Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:48 pm by Rhode

» Sonne Slums
Thu Jul 09, 2015 9:41 pm by Rihenian

» Introductions
Fri Jul 03, 2015 1:35 am by Rewelle

Affiliates

Share | 

Heart of the desert.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Sakura Lunaris

PostSubject: Heart of the desert.   Sun Feb 22, 2015 10:04 am

A relic of from before the war sits where once a large and ornate fountain once stood, the object made of the finest silver and encrusted with gemstones. A small pearl with a purple glow floats above the bejeweled obelisk that, when activated, a large swirling portal appears, to allow those whom are fortunate enough to escape the blight, passage into this world. Armed guards are ever watchful over the obelisk, to ensure no damage comes to it. The smooth sandstone beneath the feet appears worn through both traffic and the elements, the sun heating the stones during the day offers a comfortable warmth to the area during the much lower temperatures when the light of day has sunk below the horizon.

Current Theme Song
I'm a sucker for the bishounen anti-hero

I shaull aulwauws shonu loru shu miin fir wie ♥️
Back to top Go down
http://aerosillia.forumotion.com
Sakura Lunaris

PostSubject: Re: Heart of the desert.   Mon Feb 23, 2015 7:43 am

Across the sea of time I wander, a song in my heart and my gaze ever onwards

۞Where am I?At the ancient relic within Sonne.
۞Who's with me?I can't say if anyone is with me or not.
۞How do I feel?Bored, Occupied, Thoughtful.
۞What's on my mind?Stupid heat...

Frowning as she lightly traced the hair fine carvings upon the ancient silver sides of the relic, her azure eyes closed as she held her right hand up in the air, lightly tracing faint illuminated runes that floated aloft in the air before her, only to have them suddenly be drawn into the structure itself, sending faint lights to race along some of the strands that she followed beneath her left fingertips. She was focused upon her work so intently that she noticed not those that gathered around the remnants of the old courtyard and fountain that had been destroyed, with much protest from what was told, to make room for the relic she attended. She heard not their words, saw not their curious gaze and envious desire to touch this object. Indeed she believed that it was likely were it not for the heavily armed guards in the area watching it the gems would have been stolen long ago along with any precious metals or other pieces that others thought they could sell. The heat of the sun bothered her not, for she had taken one of said guardsmen and thrust a large paper parasol into his hands to shade her, the burning orb that hung in the heat tinted skies above that was ever the bane of her pale form, and continued to work without distraction, the grimore she carried with hung from a faint rope that was tied around her waist.

Her task completed as the last few runes were swept into the relic sent the object to hum ever so faintly once more as she stood and opened her eyes, examining the object with the eyes of one whom knew the very inner workings of the object and the mysteries it held. A small orb would then float up from it's center, almost as though it were a firefly and made of light before it hung in the air before her. A sigh escaping her lips she turned and retrieved the grimore from her waist, unwrapping the rope around her waist that swung free, a long braid of her hair released from it's task as she held the book closely to her breast and turning, she retrieved her parasol from the guard and dipped her head.
"It should be functional until the onset of the next sandstorm in the area. I shall return once more when it is time..." she replied in soft tones that held an air of tranquility to them. She dipped her head to the guard and strode off to the side, her back to the relic as she made her way over to the shade of a nearby overhang with a sigh.

Spoiler:

Current Theme Song

Last edited by Sakura Lunaris on Fri May 01, 2015 11:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SilentVex

PostSubject: Re: Heart of the desert.   Mon Feb 23, 2015 8:01 am

You are strong, this I will allow. But your strength is not that of a ruler!

Where Am I? I know not.
Who's With Me? Aurora
How Do I Feel? Weary
What's On My Mind? Stupid heat.

The orb would flare to life moments after the woman left it, and swirled in a myriad of colors. Stepping through, a man walked with high held head indicative of his nobility, and an air of power emanating from him. Stepping onto the ground, he waved behind him for the portal to close, and close it would. Stepping forward, people could not help but step away from him, no matter who they were. Even the guards couldn't quite help it, though it was not through magic, but his force of presence. When he spotted the woman moving, he changed direction to follow her. AS he approached her, his voice spoke softly to her, "Awfully warm weather for you to be up and about Aurora. Shouldn't you be inside where the sun isn't so strong?" He spoke with a sense of familiarity, the sort of confidence one would have with a friend, or coworker.

Spoiler:

Yes I am a girl. Yes I love dresses, and shopping, and talking about cute boys. Yes I'm likely to get in trouble for gossiping. Yes I love doing my nails. Yes, I am beautiful.

Yes, I am me.
Back to top Go down
Rihenian

PostSubject: Re: Heart of the desert.   Mon Feb 23, 2015 8:04 am

I lift my head to the clear and beautiful sky. My voice echoes with all the glory of my ancestors, all the joy and pride.

Why.... is it.... so...? Valda swallowed the ghost of whatever saliva she imagined herself having as she approached what appeared to be a crowd of people. Her face was red, burning about as much as any fragment of snow or plant might have if some creature had decided it was supposed to be thrown into the sun.

This place of endless sand was hot.

That wasn't even a good summary of it. This place was burning. Searing. No wonder it was called the 'City of the Sun'. THIS must have been where the sun was born! Where it was made! ..... AT least, this thought process made sense to Valda, who had been following the signs and... up until today, had been traveling by wing and flying over the sands..... She was on foot today because she thought it would aid her search for shelter and water.

Well, it seemed like a good idea at the time.

She approached something that looked like a shiny rock... a shiny rock near a lady walking away from it. Then there was another stranger... who was in a lot of clothes. ... That didn't make sense at all. Why wear more layers that would make you even hotter in the sun? She shook her head and her attention continued to shift.

There were people there... guarding the rock from others who seemed to want the rock.... That didn't make sense. What good was a rock to them? A rock wasn't water. You couldn't eat a rock, either. She felt her knees tremble and give out, dropping her to the sand that began to sear patterns into her skin. It helped encourage her to a decision to learn more about the native wildlife.... Surely there were creatures and animals that learned to survive out here if there managed to be a city also. Sentient creatures couldn't live if animals couldn't.

She closed her eyes and let her cheek rest on the sand. Maybe a little nap would be a good idea...

My song is ancient. The sound is sure. This is my heritage. It will endure.
Back to top Go down
Shin

PostSubject: Re: Heart of the desert.   Mon Feb 23, 2015 8:24 am

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ECTHELION BLACK~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A large greyish-brown wolf lay down in the shade of the eave, the size of a small horse, waiting for the seemingly frail elven woman to return from her complex task. It wasn't as though the heat bothered him, despite his thick coat of winter fur. He actually found this weather to be somewhat comfortable as he compared it to resting in front of a warm fire, except now the fire was all around him.
As she came to relax in the shade, a quiet groan escaped him as his tail brushed the ground a few times when he saw her coming back.  It had been a terribly long time since he had last worked with anything magical and that knowledge had escaped him long ago, not that he was sure what he did know would be of any help.  He had specialized in spacial magic back then, after all.
Glancing lazily around, he gently took a leather waterskin and held it out for her to take while she recovered from concentrating as hard as she did.  With the appearance of a magiciany looking man, Blackie frowned a little but let it pass.  He was always slightly suspicious of anyone who approached Sakura, or whatever she called herself this time.  It didn't seem that the man wanted to cause any harm, so he merely kept a watchful eye for now.
Then there was another stranger, female with short black hair and eyes. She seemed tired, but half of the people here seemed to wilt under the intense sun that he found enjoyable, so he didn't find it too odd. At least until she decided to lay down directly on the sand. That was a little odd. Though maybe it was an odd magic he hadn't seen before? Blackie was unsure.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A timeless and forgotten place
The moon and sun in endless chase
Each in quiet surrender
While the other reigns the sky

The midnight hour begins to laugh
A summer evening's epitaph
The winds are getting crazy as the storm begins to rise
Back to top Go down
Sakura Lunaris

PostSubject: Re: Heart of the desert.   Mon Feb 23, 2015 8:45 am

۞Who's with me?I am standing over by Blackie and a stranger whom approached me
۞How do I feel?Thoughtful, Unsurprised, Observant.
۞What's on my mind?Business as usual...

Turning to look at the stranger that approached her, she set a bored gaze upon him though her right brow rose slightly as she adjusted the grimore and shifted her parasol to better shade her from the baneful sun above. "I believe you are mistaken. I am not this Aurora you speak of." she replied as she took a small sip of the water in the waterskin that she had been offered from the large hound and handed it back to him."Do share this with the young woman over to the side would you?"she spoke to the large wolf and turned her attention back to the stranger once again before she seemed to lean back as though to seat herself, yet as she did so, there was naught upon which she sat, and simply would float aloft in the air as though upon an invisible seat, her expression that of boredom and appeared to offer this stranger some modicum of attention.

Spoiler:

Current Theme Song

Last edited by Sakura Lunaris on Fri May 01, 2015 11:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shin

PostSubject: Re: Heart of the desert.   Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:00 am

Blackie looked from his companion to the caped man and paused for a few moments before taking the water skin and standing up on all four powerful legs. After a quick shake to get the sand out of his thick fur, he lazily loped over to the black haired woman and dropped the skin in front of her before laying down beside her, watching her with attentive eyes to see what she would do.
Now that he thought about it, it was entirely likely that she was simply thirsty. She certainly didn't smell like the natives around here. Laying out in the sun as she was was likely to give her sun stroke, he figured, he got back up and stood in the way of the burning sun to give her a little shade.

Each in quiet surrender

Back to top Go down
SilentVex

PostSubject: Re: Heart of the desert.   Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:01 am

Where Am I? I know not.
Who's With Me? Aurora
How Do I Feel? Weary
What's On My Mind? Stupid heat.

He stepped closer, staring at her closely as if to take in every detail aout her. "So you are, yet so you're not. I assure you I am not mistake Aurora, or not Aurora of this world. Trust me, you are she just as she is you." He turned around and found a chair against the wall, taking it and sitting in it beside her. Even seated, he retained the air of nobility, even royalty, and turned his head to stare at her, his expression plain and straight. expressionless really. "So tell me then, what world is this, and what's the story?"

Spoiler:

Yes I am a girl. Yes I love dresses, and shopping, and talking about cute boys. Yes I'm likely to get in trouble for gossiping. Yes I love doing my nails. Yes, I am beautiful.

Yes, I am me.
Back to top Go down
Rihenian

PostSubject: Re: Heart of the desert.   Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:02 am

I lift my head to the clear and beautiful sky. My voice echoes with all the glory of my ancestors, all the joy and pride.

This... all of this... too hot to be a person trying to sleep on an oven. She brought her arms closer to herself and on a bare thought felt herself shrink. She imagined as well as felt herself change, gaining a tail, gaining claws, adopting fur across her form. It was hard to lift the weight of a person... but a cat could pick itself up much more easily.

Pointed ears twitched as she considered getting up. Shade... where was shade..? There was a shadow where a big dog was. It seemed pretty calm and the lady talked to him. .... Seemed okay. But Valda wasn't going to tempt fate by heading over to get the big dog's attention. It seemed very comfortable and she was willing to bet he was a bit more acclimated to the weather than she was.

There were so few trees here. So few places to cool down... it wasn't too bad in this smaller form, but the fur was starting to warm up. She worried about cooking in it if she stayed out too long.... Ah well. At least there was a nice breeze.

Back to top Go down
Sakura Lunaris

PostSubject: Re: Heart of the desert.   Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:25 am

۞Who's with me?I am seated in the shade near a stranger whom approached me, Blackie not too far away.
۞How do I feel?Bored, Thoughtful, Observant.
۞What's on my mind?I am not a showpiece...

As she was being addressed with such familiarity by the stranger who had just arrived she frowned in annoyance. She turned to enable the stranger be kept in her view from the corner of her gaze before she spoke in dignified and tranquil tones. "You know not what you speak of stranger, and I assure you that I know not you. Your quite the fool if you think this world is as simple as being naught but your average alternate reality. This is Aerosillia, the name of this world. The story of this world...is vast..." was the reply that she offered to the stranger and his queries yet her gaze remained upon her companion as he took the water skin over to the woman. She observed her body change form in turn, not an unusual feat to her eyes but simply took a mental note of it, much how she observed the assembled crowd to leave and go back about their business once more, the heat of the day sending many to seek out sources of shade for respite until the cooler hours.

She watched in silence as her companion offered the woman turned feline some shade, the water skin nearby should she require a drink in the oppressive heat that caused her irritation to stir. Annoyance at the crowd that gathered to watch her work upon such a delicate object as though it and herself were a spectacle to those assembled in turn, though the sentiment quickly faded away once more and weariness set in from the heat.

Spoiler:

Current Theme Song

Last edited by Sakura Lunaris on Fri May 01, 2015 11:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rihenian

PostSubject: Re: Heart of the desert.   Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:32 am

Perhaps this little cat was slow on the uptake. Perhaps she didn't quite notice all of what happened around her. She heard shifting sands but didn't give this too much mind until she heard something drop in the sand just in front of her nose. She stiffened and felt her claws extend. Her eyes were wide and she glanced up, seeing that the dog was very close and that he had dropped something in front of her. She let the dramatic visual of being crushed by the thing fade away as she heard the water slosh about inside the container.

She glanced up to the dog again. He was.... HUGE. A very big doggie. And... he was sitting there. He was blocking out the sun for her? She blinked and slowly sat up, studying him for a moment. He wasn't like other creatures she had met.... There was intelligence to his eyes. She felt a great deal calmer than before and turned the rest of her attention to the waterskin. She tinkered with it and tried to pry it open. In enough time the claws and paws opened it enough for her to be able to drink from it.

Heaven could be carried in a little water-tight container.

She paused before guzzling most of it and moved closer to the dog, cuddling by the foreleg of the great beast. A contented purr came from her voice.

(Sorry about that! I didn't notice that sooner!)
Back to top Go down
Shin

PostSubject: Re: Heart of the desert.   Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:41 am

When the woman turned into a cat, Blackie frowned and stared at her, not entirely sure how to react.  It wasn't foreign to him.  He was a shifter as well, but he preferred the comfort of a thick coat and four legs on the ground. It wasn't as though he could move her.  Her entire tiny being would have easily fit in his mouth, and he was afraid he would accidentally crush her if he tried to push her to the shade.
He looked up to his companion for advice, but his acute paranoia took hold of him when he heard her tone of voice with the stranger.  With a short, quiet huff, he carefully picked up the small cat-girl-person and dropped her on his back before he loped over with a dangerous grace to his step and positioned himself beside her.  He stared at the stranger, golden eyes trying to drill through the haughty person with a low growl in the back of his throat ready to turn into a viscous snarl if he didn't back off a bit and stop harassing his friend.  He didn't want to get violent.  He hated it when he did, but he would protect her if he had to. He rather hoped the stranger would take a step back and stop asking these questions that obviously made her uncomfortable

Each in quiet surrender

Back to top Go down
SilentVex

PostSubject: Re: Heart of the desert.   Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:20 am

Where Am I? I know not.
Who's With Me? Aurora
How Do I Feel? Weary
What's On My Mind? I wonder who my counterpart is.

He couldn't help but chuckle at this. "Of course this is simply an alternate reality from my own. Though by how many degrees I know not. This is not my first time plane-hopping after all, I assure you that I know exactly what I'm talking about. After all, I vastly out-age you." He chuckled again and looked out at the crowd. Makin mental notes as to the location, potential risks, and who was or was not armed, his mind processed the tactical data in record time. "Ah Aerosilla, my sister told me of this place. An interesting history, for the most part. then I can assume something happened to the gateway, considering this is not the gateway at all. That, or this is the gateway had time flown differently. One of the two no doubt. Which, then, is it?" He glanced down at the wolf-kin when it came back, and was un-amused by its growl. He returned his gaze to the woman after having acknowledged the wolf's existence.

Spoiler:

Yes, I am me.

Last edited by SilentVex on Mon Feb 23, 2015 7:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rihenian

PostSubject: Re: Heart of the desert.   Mon Feb 23, 2015 7:43 pm

Valda would have been very content to sit there in his shadow, but fate had determined this was to be changed a little bit. She felt with some surprise as he carefully picked her up and felt even more surprise as she was set on his back. To avoid using her claws to hold on while he moved, she laid flat on his back and stretched her forelegs out around him in something of a hug. Or, it was as much of a hug as a cat was capable of.

The big black dog went back over to the tree. She couldn't see exactly who he growled at, for his head was just perfectly between her and the voice of the stranger that held a lot of confidence... AS though he knew the lady? Or thought he did? Valda wouldn't have been able to tell the difference herself. This entire world smelled different... Now that was a strange thought. Then again, she had no idea what sand looked like until... a few days ago.

When she was sure the big black dog was still and would remain so for a little while, she drew herself up and cautiously peered over his head. She saw two pale faces, one from a lady adorned in blue... or what seemed like blue.. her vision as a cat was somewhat misconstrued.... and another from a man who wore thick attire and did not hide under an umbrella.

Brave soul.

Who were these folk?

Back to top Go down
Sakura Lunaris

PostSubject: Re: Heart of the desert.   Tue Feb 24, 2015 12:54 am

۞Who's with me?A stranger, my companion and the shifter whom was thirsty.
۞How do I feel?Thoughtful, Observant, Amused.
۞What's on my mind?A curious collection this day...

This stranger knew far too much for her comfort about this realm, yet she also could see he had only information for long ago and thus she smirked ever so slightly at the questions that were being directed towards her as her eyes narrowed ever so slightly in amusement. She had taken note of the faint warning from her companion and then after shifting her parasol, lightly placed a hand atop his head to offer him reassurance and to let hm know she had taken note of his return as well. She turned her attention from the stranger and his questions, dismissing them with the action as she offered a kind smile to the woman now feline upon her companions back and retrieved her hand from his head where she brought it over towards the feline with fingers outstretched."The shade shall offer you the comfort from the baneful orb, as darkness approaches the city will cool and activity shall commence." she explained as a small light began to form in her hand. The light holding a myriad of colors began to twist and lengthen, elongate and stretch until it's completion, a shower of sparks falling from the now created object, a length of material that appeared to smoke, no not smoke, but mist, began to fall from the creation as it fell into her hand. She then lifted it and set it lightly atop the feline's head, just seating it behind her ears with a smile before she turned back to face the stranger.

"Your information is greatly flawed upon what you appear to know of things here, though know they are not without their own fragments of accuracy. I am not this being you think I am in any way shape nor form. I am Aeos...that is all you need to know of me." she replied in her soft tones, hints of amusement coloring them as she held the faint smirk of amusement on her face as she held her parasol once more in hand, the grimore she carried with her still clutched tightly to her breast protectively as she shifted it to offer shade to that of her companion and the feline resting atop him in turn.

Spoiler:

Current Theme Song

Last edited by Sakura Lunaris on Fri May 01, 2015 11:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dilrax

PostSubject: Re: Heart of the desert.   Tue Feb 24, 2015 5:48 am

Rius
...............................................................................................................................................................................................................
The Concalefactorius Twilight Fragment
Bound to: Aeos
Grimoire Form: Fragment
"A Grimoire of the Twilight, Reflecting both the sun and moon in its form and power, it serves only the one name it is bound to." ...............................................................................................................................................................................................................

the Grimoire clutched in the hand of Aeos, just a silver plated tome at first glance, flickered with faint light in response to her voice and the sounds around, though it remains a motionless and life less tome in the hands of its master, Aeos, life with in the mysterious tome awakens once more, with a soundless voice heard only by those its connected with it speaks in secrecy, "... loud... Strange sounds... voices... heat and discomfort ... nurrrr... sleepy..." it softly mutters with a  tiredly and soundless voice, a voice heard only by Aeos and Blackie yet as the Grimoire awakens its Aura can be felt by not only by its master, Aeos but both the wolf Blackie and the feline upon his back, creating a sense of rejuvenation, but an invisible veil of darkness forms around Aeos from the shadow of shade, like a layer of armour with no physical form offering additional protection from the sun and heat, the Grimoire remains visibly lifeless as ever, "... is it time? ..." it speaks to Aeos again

Eireson sol
A Mercenary for hire with a twisted fate, thick with blood his aura reflects the trail he leaves behind, thick with blood and crimson red.

Eonus
A Powerful Divine Spirit born of Fire and Ice, it was said to have been one of four Guardian Pillars for a City lost long ago, now it searches for purpose once again.
Back to top Go down
Shin

PostSubject: Re: Heart of the desert.   Tue Feb 24, 2015 6:16 am

Though Aeos seemed to want to calm him a bit, Blackie refused to take his eyes off of the strange caped man, though he did stop growling for now. He didn't like how this person had stepped through a portal and spotted her immediately with knowledge of who she was. He didn't like how he had approached her so recklessly and without a hint of respect. He didn't like his demeanor, how he carried himself in a way that made him seem to think he was superior to the others. In short, he really didn't like the man.
The voice in his head startled him quite a bit and it took him a few seconds to realize it was coming from the book Aeos was carrying. He couldn't bring himself to trust sentient magic items. They were too volatile in his opinion, even if they were bound to someone. But if Aeos was content to carry it about, he would trust her opinion on the matter.

Each in quiet surrender

Back to top Go down
Rihenian

PostSubject: Re: Heart of the desert.   Tue Feb 24, 2015 6:34 am

The pretty magic and display of sparks and weaving light entranced the wide eyes of the small feline. She watched and reached a paw to play with the sparks though this did not need to be as she soon enough felt something that felt so light and airy drape on her head, soft and cool where it made contact with her fur. She felt very content and began to feel herself recover from the weariness that had effected her so greatly over the course of the past few days.

Quite deaf to magical stuff, she wouldn't have heard the magic book even if it did talk to her. What Valda did detect, at least on some small level, was the soothing kind of aura. Then again, she was as quick to attribute this to the magic the nice lady used. Valda concluded simply that she liked the lady and the nice dog that seemed to be her friend. It was kind of cute how defensive he was being. The... pale man in black was a stranger to them? Though his dialogue suggested that he was familiar with her... or at least that he knew this world.

That was strange... had he lived here for a while, then? Or was the poor man mistaken somehow?

Valda found herself distracted again when the strange fabric that was on her head shifted just slightly. She twitched her ears to be sure that she kept the piece of fabric in place and to help ensure that it wouldn't fall off.

Back to top Go down
Sakura Lunaris

PostSubject: Re: Heart of the desert.   Tue Feb 24, 2015 7:47 am

۞Who's with me?A stranger, Blackie, the now feline woman and Rius.
۞How do I feel?Thoughtful, Observant, Amused.
۞What's on my mind?Awake at last hmm?

The voice reaching her mind caused her to turn her attention back towards that of the grimore in her hand, looking down to it with a faint chuckle."Should you desire then do feel free, though we are in public and the baneful orb is at it's peak..." she replied aloud, yet held no care for the looks of confusion that some sent her way at her speaking aloud as such. The guardians of the relic had borne witness to such acts from her before and held their attention upon their charge without wavering. The faint breeze that deigned to wind it's way through the area was light at best, just enough to offer a brief whisper of relief for those whom found discomfort in such a place. Aeos shifted her gaze towards the clear skies above, her expression almost one of contemplation as thoughts ran through her mind for a few moments, the nature she herself did not reach out to examine as they passed for the heat of the day made her somewhat drowsy.

Spoiler:

Current Theme Song

Last edited by Sakura Lunaris on Fri May 01, 2015 11:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SilentVex

PostSubject: Re: Heart of the desert.   Tue Feb 24, 2015 8:50 am

Where Am I? I know not.
Who's With Me? Aurora, others
How Do I Feel? Weary
What's On My Mind? The dog does not like me. The dog is smart.

He grinned and sat back in his chair as he listened a while, taking a moment to assess the situation. This, Aeos refuse to be Aurora despite the inevitability of it, and believed this world to be unlike an alternate reality. It was amusing to him to think that such a thing was possible. "Yet you have her shape and form. Good to know her stone will, and oft foolhardy stubbornness is a constant as well. And distrustful, suspicious, paranoid companions for that matter." He hook his head, laughing softly. Always an amusing world, the ones he was pushed into. TO think that he was here for 'vacation'. "Aeos then? A new name, don't think any of us ave heard that one before. A good name, it suits you. I'd give you my name in turn, it's only polite, but I have none."

Spoiler:

Yes, I am me.
Back to top Go down
Shin

PostSubject: Re: Heart of the desert.   Tue Feb 24, 2015 10:08 am

As the man only seemed to grow more haughty, Blackie's face began to crease into another frown.  After a particularly short but viscous snarl, he lowered his head and gently lifted Aeos onto his back.  With a short huff, he began to trot off towards the tavern, hopefully without the magic man following.
As he walked, he tried to stay in the shade as much as possible for the tired woman's sake.  He knew how the sun affected her and he wanted to get her back into the cool shade as quickly as possible. Preferably with some ice water for her throat, but he didn't expect to find anything cool to drink in this place.  Ice probably melted in seconds here.
Though he wasn't sure which way the tavern was, he followed the smells of alcohol and the sounds one typically associated with such a place in as straight a path as possible to get her a comfortable place to rest until the burning sun disappeared beyond the horizon.

[EXIT => The Goblet]

Each in quiet surrender

Back to top Go down
Rihenian

PostSubject: Re: Heart of the desert.   Tue Feb 24, 2015 10:30 am

Distracting her from the close distraction that was at hand, she heard the deep warning from the dog and also that he moved to lift the woman onto his shoulder. Valda moved herself to be out of the way, but doubted that she would be able to safely hold on without scratching the poor dog... she really didn't want to cut him up for being so nice to her earlier....

So, she was obliged to hop off and land in the shade of a tree. She sat down and would be able to watch the lady and the dog go. Though, Valda would admit that she wanted to thank the lady... perhaps that time would come again. She called herself Aeos? That was easy to remember. So many nice and round sounds to it and it was a name that fell pleasantly on the ears.

The kitten waved a paw, though the gesture was a little bit awkward, and it seemed as though she was just swiping the air. Perhaps that was the point. The cat, in time enough, lowered her paw to the shaded sand again and breathed a sigh. This was going to be an interesting place. She could feel it.

Who else was she going to see? What were they like? Why did they all dress so strangely? The only set of clothes that she saw, that were sensible, was the fur coat that belonged to the dog. Then again... maybe that was just because she understood fur?

Her jaw stretched in a yawn. Perhaps now is a good time to sleep.... She meandered closer to the base of the tree that provided this nice shade and began to search for a place to rest with the small blessing that was granted by the nice blue lady Aeos.

Back to top Go down
The White Knight

PostSubject: Re: Heart of the desert.   Wed Feb 25, 2015 1:58 am

Varric Viklus, The Pathfinder
"We crave our own paths."

→ Dirt kicked up, the crunching the leaves underneath his boot as the cloacked man raced through the woodlands. Horses wailing and shouts of others surrounding him, The pathfinder waved them to follow his voice raising up trying to get over the panic around him. "Hurry! Leave it all behind!" gravel being thrown up as he kidded to a stop be motioned them to keep moving glancing back at black mass following behind them. The black mass had merely went through the village in a walkers pace, buildings giving way, stands slowly splintering and decaying at its touch. Breathing heavily the noble's carriage would be busting ass from the border of the village, the carriage driver flicking the reins trying to get them out there. Bracing himself for the moment the man waited for the carriage to get closer before leaping forward. Grabbing hold, he swayed hitting his back against its frame before swing forward and taking both hands to brace himself. They had to keep moving...

Hop His body lightly lifted from the back of the cart as they head down one of the dunes. The cloaked being groaned for a moment, seemingly raising up enough for him to check his surroundings. Exhaling softly, the pathfinder would pull his hood back over his head and placed his mask firmly back over his face. Everything was alright, they were safe. Placing his hands behind head, he laid back once more closing his eyes. They were still another hour or two til they got to Sonne, that gave him plenty of time to sleep. The caravan leader he had finished his job with had offered him a ride to the major city as thanks. Varric would have been more thankful if they caravan leader would have actually paid him already. Exhaling through his nostrils, he would have to wait til they got there before he complained. No reason to shurg off the free ride just because he is late on payments. ←

Location ;Red Diamond Caravan Train

Who I'm with:Traders, Craftsmen

My mood is:Awake

{Out.of.character; }

Everyday I fight the colossuses in hope that one day I will find the one I love. Is she truly real or do I fight for a pointless cause. I fight looking For Awnser.

TOUCH THE EGG
Back to top Go down
SilentVex

PostSubject: Re: Heart of the desert.   Wed Feb 25, 2015 3:47 am

[url=<font]One must learn on their own.[/url]

Where am I? i've absolutely no idea!
Who's with me? A curious collection of beings.
What do I feel? Intrigued and amused.
What's on my mind? I do wonder who created this pathway.

The portal flared to life again, and this time a woman stepped through the swirling mass. Principal Amelia stepped through in her battle gear (right), dragging a bandit by the neck with her chain of Mhora. Glancing about the area, she made a curious 'humph' as she yanked the chain, snapping the bandit's neck and retracting the chain around her wrist in one solid motion. The chain wrapped up under her sleeve, forming a bracelet that lead up to a necklace, and clasping shut. "Curious world, and indeed the mass was a portal as expected. The air is breathable and hasn't killed me yet, that's good, and clearly beings of non-human origins aren't unusual. Also good." She began to step onto the sand then, her clothing melding together into her professor's blouse (left), and she took a pair of glasses out from her collar and placed the simple lenses on her face. Walking along the ground, she looked down and frowned at the kitten there. It didn't fit, and shouldn't be there.

sighing lightly, she knelt down next to the kitten, and smiled sweetly.
"And how did you get here kitten? the desert isnt a normal habitat for one such as you."

Spoiler:

Yes, I am me.
Back to top Go down
Dilrax

PostSubject: Re: Heart of the desert.   Wed Feb 25, 2015 3:58 am

Kasa Shigoray
Temper: Annoyed
...............................................................................................................................................................................................................

as the portal reappeared once more and a new stranger stepped out as it opens to allow passage once more, a stranger in dark blue with pointed ears and tail of the same color, steps forth from the light of the portal soon after the person before but only to collapse to the ground near the bandits body with hands stretched out before them and lay motionless for a few seconds before rolling onto her back thoughts race through her mind, "... Sand? ... heat? ... w-what happened ... i ... i ... i dont remember ... but ... where the heck am i? ... " thinking to her self as she sits up from the ground and looking around, a warm and crimson liquid slowly runs down the left side of her face but not from falling down, no not from here but before her arrival, wiping her face to confirm it sticks to her glove and shimmers in the light as her hand becomes a trembling fist and teeth are bared, "Bastards! ... Rawr! if only i could remember!" she angrily shouts to her self aloud slamming her other hand into the hard ground next to her, cracking the sandstone like it was weak plastic, while wiping the rest of the blood from her face and flicking it from her glove to the ground as she throws her hand to her side, finally standing up the stranger grasps the side of her head in annoyance and steps away from the portal.

Eireson sol
A Mercenary for hire with a twisted fate, thick with blood his aura reflects the trail he leaves behind, thick with blood and crimson red.

Eonus
A Powerful Divine Spirit born of Fire and Ice, it was said to have been one of four Guardian Pillars for a City lost long ago, now it searches for purpose once again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heart of the desert.   

Back to top Go down

Heart of the desert.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next