Sanctuary of Aerosillia
aerosillia.forumotion.com is a roleplay site that holds elements inspired or influenced from many different games, shows and stories and fan content is displayed or used. I do not claim to own any of these elements as they belong to their prospective owners and creators.

The Sanctuary of Aerosillia is a Forum Roleplay Community. Please be sure to read the Welcome thread to get started in this world beyond imagining.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Current Conditions Inside Malduke’s Floors
  • First Floor:
  • Second Floor:
  • Third Floor:
Latest topics
» Dilrax's Character Gallery
Thu Oct 05, 2017 10:14 am by Dilrax

» Saku's Gaia Work
Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:36 pm by Sakura Lunaris

» The Travellers Gateway
Mon Nov 23, 2015 4:28 am by Dilrax

» Tartreg's Wacky and Wonderful World
Tue Oct 27, 2015 3:26 am by Tartreg

» Shinko's Shadows
Wed Oct 14, 2015 10:33 pm by Shin

» Descending from the Azure Moon on high...
Wed Oct 14, 2015 5:18 am by Sakura Lunaris

» Heart of the desert.
Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:48 pm by Rhode

» Sonne Slums
Thu Jul 09, 2015 9:41 pm by Rihenian

» Introductions
Fri Jul 03, 2015 1:35 am by Rewelle

Affiliates

Share | 

Heart of the desert.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Dilrax

PostSubject: Re: Heart of the desert.   Sun May 31, 2015 7:19 pm

Kasa Shigoray
.............................................................................................................
Temper: {}> Strength:  {+1.50x} Focus Dmg: {+0.34x}
.............................................................................................................
with her first idea gone it appeared the two had the exact same plan, striking a similar pose Kasa grabbed his raised hand with the arm she held up while grabbing the striking hand with her free hand, to on lookers it would look like they were starting a very odd dance, not having a sense of feeling did little to hinder her, she knew how to move still and she knew how to still hit hard and it wasn't uncommon for her to feel nothing even with a sense of feeling it might take her a while to even notice if someone cut her arm with a slash, "tsk... every thing has a limit... and i will find yours!" she snapped at his face before throwing him back with a shove, he was fast... faster then before and that strike she grabbed had some power to it as well, just what exactly is this... person and how much stronger did they become was not a thought that ran through kasa's mind, in fact it wasn't even close at all for anyone that knew kasa well and well enough would know that all she was thinking of doing is breaking some ones face no matter how long it would take, to her it didn't matter how much stronger her opponent was or got because in the end all she had to do was get lucky, most couldn't take being hit back with their own strength and more.

it was round two to her and she wasn't going to quit they had only just started the real fight and her blood was pumping with adrenalin as she was worked up, taking no notice of the environment any more she was about to let go of all restrains and go all out, lunging forward she threw her right arm back with her left stretched forward with one knee pointing forward and the other to the side like she was hopping, the strange behaviour making her movements harder to read with little prediction of what the initial strike might be, was it a punch or was it a kick? her tail following behind her like a waving streamer.

Kasa's fight music
Spoiler:

Eireson sol
A Mercenary for hire with a twisted fate, thick with blood his aura reflects the trail he leaves behind, thick with blood and crimson red.

Eonus
A Powerful Divine Spirit born of Fire and Ice, it was said to have been one of four Guardian Pillars for a City lost long ago, now it searches for purpose once again.
Back to top Go down
Dalaga Helios

PostSubject: Re: Heart of the desert.   Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:44 am

Benka slid back, leaning forward and pressing down, the ground giving under him a bit as he stopped not far off, memories that weren't his flashed in front of his eyes, he knew where they came from, there was no time for that now though, he would put her down before she made him kill her. He could just draw a blade and be done with her but she wouldn't likely survive the after effect if her heart was pumping too fast, since she would likely cause herself to bleed out if she didn't calm down. Instead he took quick notice of her movement as she came at him, she could launch into a high low attack, cause him to dodge one and slam in with the other, given the way her fists seemed to gain power when she willed it chances were good it would be a low feint then slam into him with full force of her magic energy.

"Afraid not."

He said simply, using the same move he had used before, flash step, to try slamming his forehead into her nose, unlikely doing any real damage due to her bro structure if it hit but she would likely get knocked back some and lose her momentum. His head flung back as well, his arms coming up, the palms oddly together, a glow between them which pushed his palms apart right after, his fingers seperate ng so she would be able to see the small ball of energy between them just before it shot out, a pure cone of physical force launching out at practically point blank range, not held back in the least. If it hit she would likely launch her back and down toward the ground, trying to disable her.

PostSubject: Re: Heart of the desert.   Mon Jun 01, 2015 7:22 am

Kasa Shigoray
Temper: {}> Strength: Enrage {+2.00x} Focus Dmg: Tail's; 2 {+0.45x}
their it was again... that short movement of speed that looks like a short range teleport and being the second time shes seen it it wasn't something she knew how to counter or even deal with but his attempted headbutt was something she knew how to deal with, quickly throwing her left arm up infront with the back of her arm facing him her right following suit crossing infront of her left in the same way trying to minimize the damage but with no sense of feeling she couldn't tell how much power was actually behind it, blocking the headbutt redirected her mid air movement as it pushed her backwards, noticing him throw his head back with his arms brought up doing something she could still land a kick throwing her self further backwards like she was starting a backflip but she instead let the opportunity pass, her tail moved to one side behind her acting as a sort of guide allowing her to correct her balance while in the air, she would land on both feet instead of falling backwards.

the ball growing in his hands was of a sort of magic energy but was different, she could feel it was strong but that being able to sense it as well as see it wasn't the issue, it was going to hit before she could move out of the way, with her arms still crossed in front of her she was thrown backwards, sand kicked up as their was a crash of stone breaking and kasa disappeared from sight inside the dust cloud, the dust would slowly settle enough for damage to be seen, the near by building that had been behind kasa had a hole in the wall with bricks slowly falling from place one by one as the wall crumbles making the hole bigger, it was a few moments later before kasa slowly walked forwards, hunched over her arms dangling by her sides much like a zombie shuffling forwards with out the shuffle and her head hung to face the ground, her scarf and jacket were covered in dust and looked like they had seen better days as one hand removed the said scarf from her neck throwing it to the side as she stepped into the open onto the sand once again, that last attack did some damage as her body was covered in scrapes and a few small cuts that slowly turned a tad red, and two tails swayed behind her like she had grown a second, no, it had split instead, she continued to walk towards him slowly moving quicker step by step like she wanted to still fight though she had the appearance as if she had given up but couldn't pull her self to stop.

Kasa's fight music
Spoiler:

Eireson sol
A Mercenary for hire with a twisted fate, thick with blood his aura reflects the trail he leaves behind, thick with blood and crimson red.

Eonus
A Powerful Divine Spirit born of Fire and Ice, it was said to have been one of four Guardian Pillars for a City lost long ago, now it searches for purpose once again.
Back to top Go down
Dalaga Helios

PostSubject: Re: Heart of the desert.   Mon Jun 01, 2015 8:02 am

Benkas own tail twitched at the sight, pooting out a bit as a low growl escaped his throat, the fur of his "clothes" started to stand up on his back and he started bending forward some. The combined memories were starting to hinder his judgment with the more power he used, if he wasn't careful he would revert to being instinctual, at that point he wouldn't be sure which side was in control, himself, the son or the evil ghost which still haunted both their souls. One thing he was sure of, it was time to put this woman down before he lost control.

He started moving toward her as well, matching her pace step for step, his hands open but his fingers partially curled. He decided to make the first move, the ground suddenly breaking under him from the force of pushing off, throwing up a cloud of dust from below, throwing himself at her at high speed, putting his right fist in the palm of his left hand, aiming the elbow at her mid chest, aware that she would not only block but counter most likely. His left hand started to glow with quickly building energy, he would end it with the next attack.

PostSubject: Re: Heart of the desert.   Mon Jun 01, 2015 11:56 am

Kasa Shigoray
Temper: {}> Strength: Enrage {+2.00x} Focus Dmg: Tail's; 2 {+0.45x}
"...tsk..." she would continue her path as he closed in but she was not about to bow down nor take an elbow, with in a split second she reacted to his attack throwing her torso backwards as she turned side on and leaned away bringing her right leg up and around in his side, her knee digging deep just under the ribs followed by the extension of her leg pushing out to throw him to the side, all while his hands float above her and her face now visible, looking up at him her eyes had a red hue, filled with a burning flame of anger while her face was lifeless of any expression, as he was struggling to retain control she had just lost it, entering a state of rage her speed had increased yet could still been at its quickest and her strength had increased to its peak.

she would silently stand back up with out a word, an ominous aura of pure rage and hatred would rise off her like an invisible flame as she finally gave in to her dark desire but at the cost of her full strength she was more likely to be hit having lost her ability to think rationally as her demeanor had drastically changed, "...tsk... tsk..." it was but a sound its meaning and why it was all she did would go unknown...

Kasa's fight music
Spoiler:

Eireson sol

Eonus
Back to top Go down
Dalaga Helios

PostSubject: Re: Heart of the desert.   Tue Jun 02, 2015 5:26 am

He looke down into her eyes as he started to pass, it all happening so very slowly in that moment. She was completely vulnerable to the attack he had prepared. His hand released his fist, gliding at almost touching distance from her chest and up till it reached her throat, it was over. He blasted the energy at poit blank, at high speed before she could recover, right into one of the body's most vulnerable places, the force of the attack launching him up into the air, looking down at what would no doubt be Kasa laying on her back with her legs bent under her.

He was sure she couldn't of seen it coming, he didn't know what he was planning to do but he couldn't understand why she made herself so open to his attack. He caught himself in the air and watched intently, waiting to see her, hoping she would be done before he had no choice in the matter anymore.

PostSubject: Re: Heart of the desert.   Tue Jun 02, 2015 6:42 am

Kasa Shigoray
Temper: {}> Strength: Enrage {+2.00x} Focus Dmg: Tail's; 3 {+0.63x}
she hit the sand with in an instant creating a blanket of dust in the process, it took a few moments before a figure started to twitch from the dust and coughing as she lay their slowly starting to laugh, the palm of her right hand was red as was the right side of her neck and jaw, the collar of her jacket was badly damaged as well, she was still laughing as she slowly picked her self off the ground, "...i-is that... pant... the best you got?" she remarks as she beings to start panting a little, as she now had three tails and not two, taking a couple steps to the side near a tree she hit the base of the trunk with a fist snapping it instantly as she then grabbed it with two hands before quickly slinging her arms in his direction and letting go of the tree throwing it at him, she stumbled a little bit afterwards, her tail(s) no longer supporting her balance.

Kasa's fight music
Spoiler:

Eireson sol

Eonus
Back to top Go down
Rin Helios

PostSubject: Re: Heart of the desert.   Tue Jun 02, 2015 7:50 am

Rin stared at the man whom seemed very preoccupied with other things and felt that maybe it was best for her to move on as she had intended and figure out what she could do and then find out why she was possible here.  "Um well it was nice meeting you Mr. Four, perhaps we shall meet again at a later date." Rin gave him her best friendly smile bowing softly and started to move out from the shady shelter they had found.
Back to top Go down
SilentVex

PostSubject: Re: Heart of the desert.   Tue Jun 02, 2015 8:04 am

You are strong, this I will allow. But your strength is not that of a ruler!

Where Am I? The main centre
Who's With Me? The Vassal and Others
How Do I Feel? Calm
What's On My Mind? This world? Oh the wonders i ould show.

Harbinger shook his head a little bit as he stood up. "My apologies, I've been planning on helping to reverse the fortunes of the city, make it the jewel of prosperity for all it once was. Please do forgive me." He bowed his head and stepped out as well, turning a bit towards the racket. He scowled and turned towards it, offering a polite wave and bow as he began to walk off towards it. Calling back over him he yelled, "Feel free to try and find me at the tavern known as the Goblet."

Spoiler:

Yes I am a girl. Yes I love dresses, and shopping, and talking about cute boys. Yes I'm likely to get in trouble for gossiping. Yes I love doing my nails. Yes, I am beautiful.

Yes, I am me.
Back to top Go down
Howlerd

PostSubject: Re: Heart of the desert.   Tue Jun 02, 2015 9:00 pm

Krystal, The Devil's Jester
Satisfied that no attention would be paid to her she desummoned the doll and launched herself out of the box. In the form of a dog she ran out of the area, off to start trouble in this realm. She left the box where it had spawned and left the area, off to the goblet in search for a drink.

[Exit to Goblet]
Back to top Go down
Dalaga Helios

PostSubject: Re: Heart of the desert.   Wed Jun 03, 2015 7:25 am

Benka chuckled at her words, amused by the sheer tenacity she held, she was strong, she would do well if she had someone to teach her how to most effectively use her powers, someone like... Benka put a hand to his chest and sighed, watching her throw the broken tree, starting to move one hand in front to break it upon impact, suddenly finding his body unable to move, his limbs curling up to his center mass, something was wrong, he knew she didn't do this so what did? The tree slammed into him, throwing him backwards, which was the expected result but just afterwards he was seemingly slammed hard into the ground by an unseen force. He coughed up dirt, his body more lax, his hand right in front of his eyes, a small metal wire wrapped around his wrist.

"Wha-"

He started yelling uncontrollably, not from pain, but from the hundreds of thousands of volts of electricity flowing through his body, sending his body into convulsions, his eyes rolling back in his head, passing out shortly after, his body still seizing even afterwards, his second form failing and returning to that of the old man.

(Ty'rit)

Ty walked toward the downed Zanpakuto, letting off on the electricity for now, flexing his hand as the feeling had returned, smiling softly to himself, one target had been taken care of, but he didn't like the thought of him getting back up, frontal combat with him would be foolish. He looked toward the woman, his smile darker, drawing out a sword into his right hand.

"Surrender Keaton, you are to be taken into custody."

He waited to see her reaction, keeping ready to electrocute Benka again the moment he might make a move.

PostSubject: Re: Heart of the desert.   Wed Jun 03, 2015 7:33 am

How Do I Feel? Calm
What's On My Mind? I hope he has reason.

Harbinger eventually reached the area and crossed his arms, watching both of them to see what would happen. He was curious why the vassal had chosen to do what he did, but would question it later. For now he just observed them, quietly, noticable due to his great presence. "" ""

Spoiler:

Yes I am a girl. Yes I love dresses, and shopping, and talking about cute boys. Yes I'm likely to get in trouble for gossiping. Yes I love doing my nails. Yes, I am beautiful.

Yes, I am me.
Back to top Go down
Dilrax

PostSubject: Re: Heart of the desert.   Wed Jun 03, 2015 2:40 pm

Kasa Shigoray
Temper: {}> Strength: Enrage {+2.00x} Focus Dmg: Tail's; 3 {+0.63x}
she took the chance to collect her self it was an opportunity to catch a breath but it was short lived as she watched as her attacker from earlier had a fit reverting back to his original form as another appearance, calling some thing and demanding a surrender, she spat at the ground as she straightened her self up, her body still numb while she was enraged, "...tsk... you want some too?" she beckoned to him trying to pick a fight trading one attacker for another, she hadn't a clue what happened to the other but it was probably something done by this new stranger, something about him was pissing her off and it was most-likely the fact of his timing taking advantage of them having traded blows, she wasn't about to calm down any time soon and she was only steaming with more anger as she slowly walk towards him, her arms lifted in front of her in a boxing pose regardless of the fact he held a sword in one hand, she would ether break it or he would lose it if he wasn't lucky enough to keep it in one piece, "...im going to enjoy smashing your face in!" Kasa Growls loudly as she cracks her knuckles again returning her hands to the boxing stance even in her battered condition she wasnt going to back down.

Kasa's fight music
Spoiler:

Eireson sol

Eonus
Back to top Go down
Dalaga Helios

PostSubject: Re: Heart of the desert.   Sun Jun 07, 2015 3:38 am

"I may, though truth be told I would prefer if you just surrendered, you won't be harmed that way, unlike this fellow, he's much to strong to be extended the same curtosy."

He said flatly, gesturing to Benka, his sword held loosely in his hand, his body seeming lax, his movements fluid. Unlike the one she was fighting before he would not hesitate to slip his blade between her ribs with her first opening, no foolish pride to hinder his movements. He kept his eyes on her, feeling the watchful eyes of his master on his back. He thought for a moment, tossing his sword into the air, letting it land tip down a few feet from him, thinking this was the best way to show good faith.

(Benka)

The inner world was in shambles, the magical attack deep deep damage to his spirit particles ability to hold together, Benka sat inside his mind, legs crossed, his body unable to actually move yet, looking across his thoughts to where the still recovering soul of Cormag slept. he was immune to electricity, but...if he released him there was no telling if he was ready enough to even hold his body together alone, let alone fight. But...as it stood he was fully at the attackers mercy, his metal body couldn't fight him, he also couldn't allow himself to be captured, or that woman to die without collecting her living blood.

'Theres always me little zanpakuto...let me wield you till this guy is dead...'

Came a patronizing voice from the corners of his mind, he could not give into that one, it would mean the end of all those around them.

PostSubject: Re: Heart of the desert.   Sun Jun 07, 2015 6:51 am

Kasa Shigoray
Temper: {}> Strength: Enrage {+1.50x} Focus Dmg: Tail's; 3 {+0.63x}
her fists began to shake a little as she growled at her self with closed eyes with her head hung forwards, as she raised her hands over her head before throwing them outwards and behind her quickly in frustration, this fight was pretty much over now for now, it annoyed her yet at the same time she struggled to convince her self into attacking this stranger who didn't want to fight her though she was still did not plan in giving into his demand, she turned sideways and began walking away towards the closest thing she could lean against, be it a wall or tree she didn't care, her body trembled and started to ache all over, her sense of feeling slowly returning as she slowly calmed down but not before stopping and throwing her arms out to her sides again while shouting "SON OF A TWITCH!" before picking up her scarf and gently placing it over the burn stretching from the side of her jaw at the neck down to her shoulder and letting out an exhausted low growl due to the burning sensation as she starts to lean against a tree, her back sliding down its trunk until she's sitting in the sand as she begins to pant a little again, her three tails seem to just pass right on through the tree and sand with out any form of interaction like they were a mere optical illusion.

Eireson sol

Eonus
Back to top Go down
SilentVex

PostSubject: Re: Heart of the desert.   Mon Jun 08, 2015 7:23 pm

How Do I Feel? Calm

Harbinger watched quietly as the vassal threw up the blade, and noted where and how it landed. He smiled a little to himself at the token of good will, and after the three tailed one walked off to calm a little, he strode forward. EAsily plucking the blade from the ground, he offered it hilt first to the Vassal, curiously watching both him and the angry little blue one. "So, what's the story with her?" He aked, motioning with his head at the woman.

"And him." This time motioning to the one on the ground, a curious sight to be sure. An old man who could shift young, and fought with a beast like nature from what he heard. Curious indeed, He would be sure to have him under close watch. There could be no risks in his revolution.

Spoiler:

Yes, I am me.
Back to top Go down
Rin Helios

PostSubject: Re: Heart of the desert.   Mon Jun 08, 2015 11:19 pm

Moving farther away from all the commotion, Rin traveled down the wide sandy path not even bothering to blend in at this point seeing as it would do no good with the attire she was wearing but it seemed that most didn't seem to take a second glance at her as she past.  "I guess the reason for the staring earlier was because of what I was about to do and not what I was wearing."  Rin continued down the path which eventually lead to what appeared to be a large open.

(Eixt)
Back to top Go down
Dalaga Helios

PostSubject: Re: Heart of the desert.   Tue Jun 09, 2015 2:15 am

he took the sword with a small bow, replacing it in his sheath, taking a look down at the man to make sure that he was still not moving, he wasn't positive that he wouldn't wake up any moment.

"I'm afraid I know nothing of her, though he seems to have exceptional strength, it seems to grow the more she fights, there is likely more to it then that though."

He said quietly, almost into his lords ear, making the assumption that her hearing was as sensitive as his own, not wanting to be overheard and ruin any good will he had gained this far.

"The other is a bit of a hard case, I can't get a reading on the energy he was using at all, like it doesn't even come from this plane of existence at all, though it's also possible that he is not the source but perhaps a conduit, Ive seen it once before. But his power is massive, he likely could of destroyed this whole area by accident if the two energy attacks were any indication."

He said swallowing hard, it made him nervous, the girl was a monster of physical power from what he could tell, but this guy had that and more, not a good proposition.

Benka was still unconscious but his body suddenly went on the move, going from prone to standing in an instant, his head still down and neck lax, drawing his sword and cutting the wire which held round his wrist, his head jerking from the small amount of electricity that had reached him before he got it free, the arm then going lax at his side, a voice that was not his own coming out again.

"I don't much appreciate people attempting to capture my weapon, how's about a reward for the failure on a good try?"

A menacing laugh followed, starting to raise his sword once more, not caring about the actions Ty was taking to get ready in the least. It was short loved though, benka was waking up, hearing the call from before, he obeyed as his instinct demanded, he started to vanish into flames. No matter, he would attend to them later, for now it was all going as it should, the bag still sat on the ground a short distance away, almost begging to be picked up.

PostSubject: Re: Heart of the desert.   Tue Jun 09, 2015 4:35 am

Kasa Shigoray
Temper: {}> Strength: Enrage {+1.50x} Focus Dmg: Tail's; 3 {+0.63x}
"you realise you just screwed your selves by letting that thing go!" kasa shouts at the pair whispering to one another, she could hear the whispers but not the words, obviously being careful about what he was saying and not wanting her to hear it, clever thinking for if it was that important, "tch... morons... always one of em in the dam way... i could have ended this with a little more time... bastards!" she then mutters still pissed off about everything happening right now, and with that thing on the lose again it would only be a matter of time before it came back for her not just for revenge but more like hunter and prey only she was probably the worse choice of 'prey' to pick, she started to think back, "blood? why blood... or at least mine... an owner? as in master?, that other voice called it, 'its weapon'... and these two... who are they and what do they want... ugh this is frustrating..." with a hand to the side of her head rubbing the side of her face she carefully looked around, looking for anything that might have had something to do with that beast-man thing that had attacked her but to no anvil, she glanced at the odd box she had... opened? she paused for a moment, looking at the jack in the box, box, it was completely open now, "when did that happen?" she asked her self as she doesn't recall seeing it fully open, it then hit her like a slap across the back of the head, a bag, their was this bag that was thrown near her that she really took little notice of but the beast man had it right before it first appeared before her, she looked at the bench that was... well gone now but the bag was still there and she just glared at it from where she sat, "i don't even want to know..."

Eireson sol

Eonus
Back to top Go down
SilentVex

PostSubject: Re: Heart of the desert.   Thu Jun 11, 2015 3:23 am

How Do I Feel? Calm

Harbinger watched as the being on the ground escaped, and smirked. A mistake had he made? Perhaps. But no matter, he had given away enough to intrigue him, and deal with him at a later date. "Perhaps I did. Yet that wasn't the enemy, merely a weapon, as it said. Break a weapon, the owner finds another. break the owner, you have a weapon." He chuckled a bit as he examined the area around him again, trying to see if he could find the origin of the thing's power, and failing rather miserably. Or did he? He noticed the bag on the floor, how it begged to be picked up. He walked over and, without touching it, began to examine it. After a moment he huffed, standing up and turning to face the vassal.

"I'd bet my money that this bag is no good. It feels too out of place, like it needs to be moved, yet the pull is almost unnatural." He motioned for the vassal to come over and examine it himself to offer his opinions.

Spoiler:

Yes, I am me.
Back to top Go down
Dalaga Helios

PostSubject: Re: Heart of the desert.   Thu Jun 11, 2015 5:30 am

Ty acknowledged her words but took no dissatisfaction in what happened due to the confidence in his lords reaction to the situation, he gave her a nod before moving to his lords side and kneeling beside it. He could not feel the compulsion that his lord spoke of, but he assumed then that it had some sort of magic that was upon it, even if it didnt effect him, he had a theory on that and he would speak it to see how his master felt.

"i can sense nothing from it personally, but not that theres nothing there, it is similar to the empty feelng power of the ne that escaped, in all likelyness i dont fit its criteria for magic compulsion. i would guess my lord that it is a cursed object of some sort, or at the least the bag is enchanted in a similar way if not the object it may have inside."

he said evenly, examining it further as he spoke, looking for any symbols or some identifying mark on its surface, coming up empty on it though, following his lords lead and not putting a finger on the bag itself.

PostSubject: Re: Heart of the desert.   Sat Jun 13, 2015 8:31 am

How Do I Feel? Calm
What's On My Mind? Emptyness...

Harbinger nodded quietly, listening to his observations. Emptyness then? That would explain the compulsion then."Emptiness then? Yes that could explain it, as one of the 22 I would have the nigh irresistible urge to fill a void in creation such a sensation would create. And if it's a cursed object then it's doubly dangerous, last time a cursed object was found by me, i couldn't let go of the damned thing for months until my sister managed to 'bless' it." He half mumbled thoughtfully, considering what to do with it. He had to do something, it was dangerous to leave such an enigma about.... After a while he stood up. "Move it, but find a way to do it without physically touching it or putting it in magic. We need time to figure out what it is." .

Spoiler:

[/quote]

Yes, I am me.
Back to top Go down
Dilrax

PostSubject: Re: Heart of the desert.   Sun Jun 14, 2015 2:38 pm

Kasa Shigoray
Temper: {███}> Strength: Enrage {+1.23x} Focus Dmg: Tail's; 3 {+0.63x}
kasa continued to stay put, holding her scarf still against the burn on the side of her neck, her sense of feeling having returned to normal and boy did it sting, as time passed she slowly began to calm down but she was still pretty worked up about the fight and the thought of 'being detained' as one of the two claimed would happen didn't appear to be happening any time soon which gave her some time to relax and tend to her more serous scrapes, though their was something odd about the two which she noticed, they didn't appear to have any direct connection to the guards standing around the obelisk which they them selves look relieved the fight ended when it did, but their was something she couldn't quite put her finger on, it was a sort of nagging feeling when you know something just isn't right and you expecting something to happen but not quite right to call it a 'Gut feeling' no it was something else and it sent a tingle down her spine.

what ever was going to happen to her now probably wouldn't come as a surprise to kasa but in her current state with the heat during the day, fighting for long periods of time was going to be hard, it was probably best for her to build up her strength and power so she could just slog the absolute crap out of the next person who be the unlucky one in this twisted game of Russian Roulette of hers.

Eireson sol

Eonus
Back to top Go down
Dalaga Helios

PostSubject: Re: Heart of the desert.   Thu Jun 18, 2015 10:07 am

Ty whipped his halberd off his back without hesitation, scooping up the bags handle and lifted the bag off the ground, shouldering the bag and looking over at his lord, unsure ow to proceed but having an idea or two.

"Well..we could bury it somewhere until we find the tools to take care of it safely...but as is just carrying the thing may attract undue attention, there's also the matter of the injured miss."

He said waving a hand in her direction, steadying the bag on his shoulder and sighing softly, he wasn't totally comfortable carrying around powerful magics, knowing his luck they would explode, but he would keep tight hold on it as long as that was what his master wished.

(I'm sorry guys, honestly didn't realize either of you posted here till now)

PostSubject: Re: Heart of the desert.   Mon Jun 22, 2015 1:24 pm

How Do I Feel? Calm
What's On My Mind? Emptyness...

Harbinger nodded at this suggestion."That we will, however the first matter of business is to find a location no one will search. There is supposedly a fountain in the oasis district, perhaps we can hide it under there when night falls. They seem to revere the fountain statue and wouldn't remove or investigate it. If that fails, there should be plenty of room in the mines." He nodded and then turned about to see the lady.

Walking over to her he first looked her, checking to see what he could find wrong with her physically. After a minute he would nod. "You are injured but you will live. You seem to be sturdy, indicating you are strong and durable. You clearly fought well given the ammount of noise you created, so you are an asset. Tell me, do you need a cause, or just someone to punch the hell out of?" .

Spoiler:

Yes, I am me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heart of the desert.   

Back to top Go down

Heart of the desert.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next