Sanctuary of Aerosillia
aerosillia.forumotion.com is a roleplay site that holds elements inspired or influenced from many different games, shows and stories and fan content is displayed or used. I do not claim to own any of these elements as they belong to their prospective owners and creators.

The Sanctuary of Aerosillia is a Forum Roleplay Community. Please be sure to read the Welcome thread to get started in this world beyond imagining.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Current Conditions Inside Malduke’s Floors
  • First Floor:
  • Second Floor:
  • Third Floor:
Latest topics
» Dilrax's Character Gallery
Fri Jun 09, 2017 7:13 pm by Dilrax

» Saku's Gaia Work
Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:36 pm by Sakura Lunaris

» The Travellers Gateway
Mon Nov 23, 2015 4:28 am by Dilrax

» Tartreg's Wacky and Wonderful World
Tue Oct 27, 2015 3:26 am by Tartreg

» Shinko's Shadows
Wed Oct 14, 2015 10:33 pm by Shin

» Descending from the Azure Moon on high...
Wed Oct 14, 2015 5:18 am by Sakura Lunaris

» Heart of the desert.
Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:48 pm by Rhode

» Sonne Slums
Thu Jul 09, 2015 9:41 pm by Rihenian

» Introductions
Fri Jul 03, 2015 1:35 am by Rewelle

Affiliates

Share | 

Heart of the desert.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Rhode

PostSubject: Re: Heart of the desert.   Thu Jul 02, 2015 7:15 pm

A steady figure dropped down lightly onto the hot sands before the gilded monolith, the furor from the depthless portal beginning to die down. Glimmering eyes cast a slow glance over the abject surroundings, a hand coming up to comb back stray locks of dark hair, the newcomer's features showing no discernible emotion as they quietly looked over the immediate area. Androgynous, though the long, silky tresses and soft facial features and curves implied some femininity, the newcomer's stance, their stoic physique which held a strength and broadness in their shoulders would appear more manly. This newcomer turned gaze to the blazing sun, staring straight at it, the golden pools of their eyes seeming to drink of the very colour of the great star, before throwing a glance to one of the guards that stood staunchly by the obelisk. The newcomer blinked at the guard and turned away, beginning to put distance between them and the waiting gateway.

But where to, exactly? Not anyone could say, for now, not even the newcomer.

Dilrax

PostSubject: Re: Heart of the desert.   Fri Jul 03, 2015 11:14 am

Kasa Shigoray
.............................................................................................................
Temper: {████}> Strength: Enrage {+1.10x} Focus Dmg: Tail's; 3 {+0.63x}
.............................................................................................................
kasa blinked at the man with a slight bit of confusion, at first it seems like he was being friendly considering what was said earlier but now that she thought of it what was he thinking or at least planning and she had convinced her self he was up to something but that didn't really bother her as she was still pretty worked up... "ya... no shit sherlock, but i would hardly call this a decent injury... more like a lucky burn but you tell me what your thinking and planning and i'll tell you if i feel like reconstructing that face of yours or your friend their in the background for interrupting earlier, ether one will do... if i was to pick, hows that sound?" she snaps back, pulling her arm away from her neck and attempts to crack her knuckes in the palm of the other hand but none make a sound, this lingering power she had built up from the damage sustained during the fight couldn't be held for much longer with it remaining dormant and she would soon have to disperse it one way or another and preferably by hitting something other then a living being though she really didn't mind ether option...

Eireson sol
A Mercenary for hire with a twisted fate, thick with blood his aura reflects the trail he leaves behind, thick with blood and crimson red.

Eonus
A Powerful Divine Spirit born of Fire and Ice, it was said to have been one of four Guardian Pillars for a City lost long ago, now it searches for purpose once again.
Back to top Go down
Dalaga Helios

PostSubject: Re: Heart of the desert.   Wed Jul 08, 2015 12:14 am

(I assume you guys are waiting on me but kind of feel like in needed background at the moment, so I haven't, my post likely would be as long as this ooc here XD)

PostSubject: Re: Heart of the desert.   Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:48 pm

A slight twitch on the strings of existence brought neminis to this small company, leaning languidly in the shadows whilst quietly observing the events unfolding. Neminis held no intention to intervene in any way, standing motionless but for a slow blink every few sparse moments whilst studying the three individuals. Noting the dark one's unease, neminis appeared to focus momentarily on the bag he was carrying, as though seeing what lay inside it.

The slightest tilt of the head, almost an innocent gesture, neminis' eyes narrowed slightly in a sort of curiosity, listening to their exchanges. A small nod, not in agreement nor quite in understanding, but as though in passive acknowledgement, appearing to have seen something others may not.

With nothing further, neminis turned away, quietly putting distance between them and the trio. A dull ache was growing inside, hungry after the interesting journey. It had been a while since a fully satisfying feed, and neminis could sense that this odd land was perfect for a tasty game.

[exit]

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heart of the desert.   

Back to top Go down

Heart of the desert.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8