Sanctuary of Aerosillia
aerosillia.forumotion.com is a roleplay site that holds elements inspired or influenced from many different games, shows and stories and fan content is displayed or used. I do not claim to own any of these elements as they belong to their prospective owners and creators.

The Sanctuary of Aerosillia is a Forum Roleplay Community. Please be sure to read the Welcome thread to get started in this world beyond imagining.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Current Conditions Inside Malduke’s Floors
  • First Floor:
  • Second Floor:
  • Third Floor:
Latest topics
» Dilrax's Character Gallery
Fri Jun 09, 2017 7:13 pm by Dilrax

» Saku's Gaia Work
Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:36 pm by Sakura Lunaris

» The Travellers Gateway
Mon Nov 23, 2015 4:28 am by Dilrax

» Tartreg's Wacky and Wonderful World
Tue Oct 27, 2015 3:26 am by Tartreg

» Shinko's Shadows
Wed Oct 14, 2015 10:33 pm by Shin

» Descending from the Azure Moon on high...
Wed Oct 14, 2015 5:18 am by Sakura Lunaris

» Heart of the desert.
Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:48 pm by Rhode

» Sonne Slums
Thu Jul 09, 2015 9:41 pm by Rihenian

» Introductions
Fri Jul 03, 2015 1:35 am by Rewelle

Affiliates

Share | 

Heart of the desert.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Rihenian

PostSubject: Re: Heart of the desert.   Wed Feb 25, 2015 6:45 am

I lift my head to the clear and beautiful sky. My voice echoes with all the glory of my ancestors, all the joy and pride.

It looked like the glowing rock was coming alive.... was that supposed to happen or was that the whole point of this area and why the rock was being guarded as much as it was... If Valda had to guess, the lady in blue knew exactly what she did when she.... did whatever she did. The cat was distracted from her thoughts and her eyes shifted from the fabric that melted into her fur (or felt as though it had, for such was the strange magic of the lady known as Aeos) and turned her attention to the individual who had decided to sit beside her.

Valda was a bit surprised to hear for herself how she was out of place when the individual had only recently come through a portal. Was she acquainted with places such as this one? The cat's head tilted to one side, suggesting curiousness. How did anyone get anywhere?

I walked.... she thought to herself. Perhaps she might have flown, but for the most part, Valda just remembered putting one foot in front of the other. How she leapt from the mountains to the middle of a land of tiny burning rocks, she couldn't exactly grasp. I'm here now.

My song is ancient. The sound is sure. This is my heritage. It will endure.
Back to top Go down
SilentVex

PostSubject: Re: Heart of the desert.   Wed Feb 25, 2015 8:54 am

[url=<font]One must learn on their own.[/url]

Where am I? i've absolutely no idea!
Who's with me? A curious collection of beings. And a kitten.
What do I feel? Intrigued and amused.
What's on my mind? Why deserts I wonder.

The pwoman giggled a little bit, then reached down and picked up the kitten gently. She hummed softly as she set the kitten in her lap, gingerly petting it slowly and offering it more shade than the inanimate objects around had. "Good to know I'm not the only misfit. Would be dreadful to be alone out here, wouldn't it?" A smile blessed her face as she petted the kitten, and a content sigh escaped her lips. She leaned back and closed her eyes letting the breeze cool her down.

Spoiler:

Yes I am a girl. Yes I love dresses, and shopping, and talking about cute boys. Yes I'm likely to get in trouble for gossiping. Yes I love doing my nails. Yes, I am beautiful.

Yes, I am me.
Back to top Go down
Rihenian

PostSubject: Re: Heart of the desert.   Wed Feb 25, 2015 9:06 am

I lift my head to the clear and beautiful sky. My voice echoes with all the glory of my ancestors, all the joy and pride.

Valda wasn't expecting being picked up by the lady, nor did she expect being set down in the lady's lap or to suddenly receive the attention. She opened her mouth to object, but felt herself instead pause at the pleasurable sensation that came from the attention the lady brought her. The fanged mouth closed and Valda settled, resting in the lady's lap and closing her eyes.

After a few moments, Valda began to purr. Stranger? This individual was a stranger to her, yes, though it seemed that she admitted to being a stranger to this land. It was nice not to be alone, that was for sure. But that didn't explain why this lady was being nice to her? She was a stray cat, or at least that was true from a stranger's perspective. .... Or as far as anyone knew. Well... the black-wearing one saw that she was a girl. The dog saw that she wasn't what she appeared to be. The lady in blue also saw.... Then again, there were probably a lot of people who knew she wasn't what she appeared to be by now.

Back to top Go down
SilentVex

PostSubject: Re: Heart of the desert.   Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:22 am

You are strong, this I will allow. But your strength is not that of a ruler!

Where Am I? I know not.
Who's With Me? others
How Do I Feel? Annoyed
What's On My Mind? How very rude.

Harbinger frowned and stood up, collecting his cape and fixing his posture. The wolf-kin had been quite rude in interrupting a conversation, let alone taking half the participants away prematurely. Of course the dog was being paranoid and protective but that was no substitute for common decency. "Lousy canine. Fortunate I don't hit beasts for such small things." He grumbled to himself as he began to follow pace, his cloak shifting a bit as he made pursuit. [Exit to Goblet]

Spoiler:

Where am I? I've no idea!
Who's with me? The kitten
What do I feel? Tired
What's on my mind? Well, there's a grumpy nobleman.

Amelia opened her eyes and watched the man walk off in a hurry. Chuckling a bit, she glanced down at the kitten with a smile. "A grumpy noble, isn't that one?" She sighed and looked around, taking stock of her surroundings. It was a shame she had no students in this realm, else she could've been teaching them about being aware of one's position. Of course they would complain, but they would learn. And she'd be thinking about what to have them do next, it was all good fun to her. Good fun and serious work. She sighed fondly at the thoughts and continued to pet the kitten. "Hmm, you wouldn't know where i could find students, would you kitten?"

Spoiler:

Yes I am a girl. Yes I love dresses, and shopping, and talking about cute boys. Yes I'm likely to get in trouble for gossiping. Yes I love doing my nails. Yes, I am beautiful.

Yes, I am me.
Back to top Go down
Dilrax

PostSubject: Re: Heart of the desert.   Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:59 pm

Kasa Shigoray
Temper: slightly annoyed
...............................................................................................................................................................................................................

Kasa watched as a stranger dressed well enough to be someone of high stature appear to be annoyed as they walked off, "... peh... looks like im not the only with an issue" she remarks kicking up dust from the sandy ground as she looks around once again but all she could see was a strange land, nothing of it was familiar to her in any way, shape or form with the stinging sun above she really could not be bothered going very far not until she adjusted to the blazing heat, walking over to a near by building kasa fell back against the wall and into the little shade it offered sitting down on a rock with her arms and legs crossed, the ends of her scalf falls beside her one ether side, "i hate this place already!" she remarks

Eireson sol
A Mercenary for hire with a twisted fate, thick with blood his aura reflects the trail he leaves behind, thick with blood and crimson red.

Eonus
A Powerful Divine Spirit born of Fire and Ice, it was said to have been one of four Guardian Pillars for a City lost long ago, now it searches for purpose once again.
Back to top Go down
Rihenian

PostSubject: Re: Heart of the desert.   Wed Feb 25, 2015 6:29 pm

Students? Valda opened her eyes slightly as her mind considered this strange word. What did that mean. Student.... did that relate to the word 'study' or was it closer to the word 'dent'? Valda's voice continued to purr outside of her thought process, as though it had a mind of its own.

Well, the short of it was that Valda had no idea how to answer the lady, even if her voice had the capacity to form vowels or words. Did she just want to find people? If that was the case, then Valda couldn't really help her, either. She didn't know what kind of people the lady wanted to look for. This one had only arrived fairly recently herself. Valda didn't know anyone here.

Ah well.... the lady didn't seem to suggest that this little cat answer. That was good.

[/quote]
Back to top Go down
Rihenian

PostSubject: Re: Heart of the desert.   Thu Feb 26, 2015 2:12 am

Frail Exile
--------=========                   =========--------

Lorana felt surprised with the way displacement had happened. She fell and stumbled onto the sandy ground in this new world, feeling a dryness to the air that was beyond immediate understanding, and she felt only stunned. Moments before she had been breathing the lush air that came from the thick green ocean. Now that ocean was gone. Perhaps she had wandered too close to the fault that she had detected. Perhaps she had been swallowed by some powerful force that escaped her notice...?

She didn't know. She gathered herself together, picking herself up and unable to stop the trembling of her limbs as she tentatively stepped forward. She saw just behind her a stone.. alive with energy. As she reached for it, she felt it continue to repulse her, as though determined to pull into this new world instead of letting others out of it. Or was she simply unable to swim against the tide?

The woman's attention swept around, seeing that this rock was guarded by two strong-looking armored men, who seemed determined to hold their ground. They seemed to watch her warily but by the way they seemed so calm and so still, it seemed as though she wasn't the strangest thing they had seen. She swallowed and began to move away from the stone. As she searched the area, she saw for herself that this place was open and large, a completely different world. There was a city, here, the buildings mostly fashioned of stone and resting amongst golden dunes. This was the desert. The warmth that had been present here in the middle of the day had faded now that dusk approached. There was a faint wind here that was also favorable and gentle.

What is this place? She wondered silently as she continued to walk, to explore this place and to learn more of its occupants. It was amazing.... this world, the ground, had so much energy. The sand itself felt alive under her feet. She had never experienced such a place rife with power. It was kind of exciting.

--------=========        =========--------
Back to top Go down
SilentVex

PostSubject: Re: Heart of the desert.   Fri Feb 27, 2015 8:58 am

Who's with me? A curious collection of beings.
What do I feel? Intrigued and amused.
What's on my mind? I hope this doesn't turn out to be the wrong move.

Amelia looked at the newcomer, which brought her attention as well to the blue and black one, and frowned. One of them appeared to have quite the temper, and the other seemed oddly fascinated with the area around them. It was the blue one with a temper that worried her, knowing how persons with a fiery temper could become hazardous for the people around them. Lifting the kitten up with her as she stood, Amelia made a sort of arm cradle to carry the kitten and pet her as she made her way over to the tempered one. "Careful with such a temper, young one. Being angry will not help anyone here. Best to calm down a moment, then I can help you best I can. Alrightie?" She spoke softly, with a cheerful smile under her glasses. She held the cat against her blouse, trying to offer her shade with her own body as well as the comforting strokes of her fur.

Spoiler:

Yes, I am me.
Back to top Go down
Rihenian

PostSubject: Re: Heart of the desert.   Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:22 am

The movement began to catch Valda off guard. She felt her balance shift a bit as she was carried. Not to say there was anything wrong with being held, but she didn't want to be too much of a weight... not that a small cat would weigh very much in the first place.... Well, a gal worried.

Her attention shifted with this concern and her body shrunk considerably. She nestled in the arm that had been bent to support a cat's size, but it would be able to hold her just as well now that she had tiny feet and a beak. She watched the conversation unfold between the black and blue one and the one adorned in red that carried her. This seemed like it would be interesting.

Back to top Go down
Dilrax

PostSubject: Re: Heart of the desert.   Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:29 am

Kasa Shigoray
Temper: Pinched Nerv
...............................................................................................................................................................................................................
kasa turned her head towards the stranger in red as she spoke while approaching her carrying a small bird, though the stranger might have meant well the little 'do not touch' switch inside her head had just tripped, for one of the very few things she didn't like hearing, but not enough to hate was being told to calm down, with her head yanked forwards facing the ground she gritted her teeth with two fists clamped shut and tighter then a trash compactors compression strength and her tail suddenly became bent with a crocked right angle all with in a second of the switch flicking inside her head, with a sharp eye it might be possible to see the pinched nerv to the side of her fore head if it wasn't facing the ground, "What's it to you! Four Eye's! because I Don't remember asking for your advice!" Kasa Remarks with a sharp tongue, it was clear enough to see that her temper just spiked a few rungs up a ladder, but the two fox ears atop of kasa's head flopped down to the sides like a dog or cats would when sad a small indication saying other wise.

Eireson sol
A Mercenary for hire with a twisted fate, thick with blood his aura reflects the trail he leaves behind, thick with blood and crimson red.

Eonus
A Powerful Divine Spirit born of Fire and Ice, it was said to have been one of four Guardian Pillars for a City lost long ago, now it searches for purpose once again.
Back to top Go down
SilentVex

PostSubject: Re: Heart of the desert.   Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:58 am

SilentVex wrote:

What do I feel? Calm and collected
What's on my mind? Ah, a sentient.

Amelia took note of the changeling being the kitten, now a bird, and stored it for later. As it was, she had to deal with the seemingly angry girl in front of her. Quietly sitting through the angry outburst from the girl in stride. She had suffered worse as a teacher, as a student even, and this was a minor annoyance in comparison. After the words had left, she calmly spoke back to her. "Sometimes it's the help offered freely that one needs most. It's not always a bad thing to get a little help." She held her sweet smile, but her eyes softened as she knelt down to the girl's level.

Spoiler:

Yes, I am me.
Back to top Go down
Dilrax

PostSubject: Re: Heart of the desert.   Fri Feb 27, 2015 11:40 am

Kasa Shigoray
Temper: Ticked off, Holding back.
some could say its like having a tiny devil and a tiny angel sitting on ether shoulder, one good and one bad telling you what to do, except not quite the same for kasa "this... This frikken attitude, its annoying the crap out of me! but... that dam bird... its just... its just too frikken cute to look at... i cant stand it anymore, Raauhhhh! why does everything hate me!" She thinks to her self franticly scratching the sides of her head with a light growl as if having an annoying itch that must be scratched before placing a hand on ether side of her self moments later as she leans forwards to look the stranger in the eye, "what ever it is you're doing or trying to achieve, its annoying me and you really wont like it when im angry!" Kasa snaps before turning her head to the side as she leans back and continues "and what ever it you're thinking or assume in that thick skull of yours, Stop!, because its wrong, so pick your words carefully or leave me be, because if it wasn't for the..." Kasa stutters as she quietly mumbles "... Cute ..." before continuing normally aloud again "... Bird, i would bury you're face in the sad with this rock im sitting on!", letting out a defeated heavy sigh once she finishes her rant she remains seated with her head turned to the side though her tail relaxes from its crookedly bent angle and her ears tilt forwards yet her left hand clenched into a fist as it rests on the rock, the very outlines of her hand more then visible through the thin leathery surface of the black glove.

Eireson sol

Eonus
Back to top Go down
Rihenian

PostSubject: Re: Heart of the desert.   Fri Feb 27, 2015 6:28 pm

The bird tilted her head to one side. The one with pointed ears thought that she was cute? Well, probably not an inaccurate statement. The bird picked itself up and posed, lifting her beak up a bit proudly. She hopped a little to the left on her comfortable perch and then lifted up enough to cross the distance and land on the mane of black hair. She sung a few notes before hopping down, hopefully, to land on this stranger's shoulder. If she thought this little bird was cute, then she couldn't be all that bad. What Valda wondered is what made this stranger as unsettled and upset as she was. Was it just a bad day for her? Had she gotten lost somehow?

I'm a friend. She hoped to relay as she snuggled closer. Or, as much as a little brown bird could.

Back to top Go down
LS95

PostSubject: Re: Heart of the desert.   Sat Feb 28, 2015 6:23 pm

Khys'Ran
The Observer

Midnight Syndicate - "The Watcher"

There was a CRACK! and a Bzzt! off in the distance, then a a horrid otherworldly screech as a small part of space in the sky had been torn asunder. From that jagged slice into what seemed to be the blackness of space came a strange, hideous creature, gracefully soaring down toward the small group below. It seemed to contort ever so slightly in its movements, and its flesh writhed under its slimy, leathery skin. Its large singular eye gazed out from its socket-like torso. The creature let out a guttural, indecipherable sound, as if it were trying to figure out what tongue to speak in. It neared the long-eared being in blue, getting almost uncomfortably close as it examined her, eye blinking and pupil wobbling as it focused. A gruesome humanoid arm ruptured out from this strange otherworldly being's side, and extended out to touch the woman, and then gently caress the small creature nestled against her.

Back to top Go down
Rihenian

PostSubject: Re: Heart of the desert.   Mon Mar 02, 2015 2:23 am

The conversation thus far had seemed pleasant enough. Valda was content to sit and listen, not needing to add in much input at all. Yet, as fate had it, this passive kind of moment passed and something caught the eye of the little brown bird. First she took note of a shadow that cast itself to the ground below. She did't recognize the shape and hopped to easily turn herself about so that she could see the figure that made such a strange shadow on the sand.

What filled the large black eyes was a figure that her mind really had no answer or name for. The circle in the air was a large eye surrounded in a mass of green that seemed to shift in a slimy nature that reminded Valda of slugs. From this eye's surrounding lid, or perhaps what seemed to be such of what could be determined from its body, came something like an arm that was reaching toward her. This little bird, quite unaccustomed to the occult and to the strange, panicked, taking flight with hurried tweets and darting over the sands.

However, the adrenaline of the situation worked adversely with the weakness she had been afflicted with as a result of traveling too long in the sun. The bird's flight wasn't too far as it soon almost crashed into the sand. But this was too hot!! Hopping to avoid contact with the burning sand, Valda hopped to the shadow of a nearby tree.

Back to top Go down
SilentVex

PostSubject: Re: Heart of the desert.   Mon Mar 02, 2015 2:53 am

What's on my mind? Well, what an interesting guest.

Amelia took note of the newcomer and the reaction of the shapeshifter towards it. Swiftly she reached out and caught the bird, ringing her back into the shade of her bosom. Turning her attention now back to the fox like being, she sighed and shook her head. "I'm assuming your a temperamental kitsune making assumptions about the human-like being trying to assist you to the best of their ability. An assumption based on observations. I'm also assuming that there is a curious black mass attempting to investigate you, me, and the shapeshifter. Would you doubt these observations?" She shifted her position, only slightly, to be ready to move without warning. Just because she was trying to help didn't mean she wouldn't be ready to defend herself. Now more than ever she wished she had a student, so that she herself could avoid violence altogether.

Spoiler:

[/quote]

Yes, I am me.
Back to top Go down
Dilrax

PostSubject: Re: Heart of the desert.   Mon Mar 02, 2015 4:42 am

Kasa Shigoray
Temper: Frustratedly Pissed.
slapping both her hands down on the rock as Kasa turned to face Amelia with a stare, "Its an Uncontrollable Switch! and im called a Fox Tail not a Kitsune! i have a Phantom Tail, they dont!" she remarks sounding frustrated as she really couldn't help it but for kasa it would only get worse as some indescribable horror appeared from above and moved close to kasa, as it did her Tail Bristled like the fur of a cat as it bent with a crooked angle, her ears stood up on edge and the expression on her face wasn't friendly, far from it as kasa gritted her teeth almost seemingly to grind them once again, staring at the creature before her with cold and lifeless eyes, "i Don't know who invited cthulhu and i really don't care!, but god dam your ugly! and too close..." Hissed kasa as she stood up from the rock, slapping the creatures arm back before removing the black gloves from her hands, turning her back to the creature for a moment as she grabs the edge of the large rock burried in the sand and proceeds to rip it out of the ground with ease, the hole left behind by the over sized rock slowly fills half way in with sand, causing a little bit of damage to the wall as it buckles a little, "but you made the big mistake of scaring the bird and getting way to dam close with your uglyness while im already Frustratedly angry!... and you have only your self to blame... " Kasa snaps as she turns around holding the oversized stone above her head, even though it was bigger then kasa her self, she lifted it like its mass meant nothing, hissing through her gritted teeth with anger as she was fired up with rage on the inside, she was more then ready to instantly bury the thing before her into an early grave with the rock if it did anything but back away... "...because... now im Really Pissed off..."

Eireson sol

Eonus
Back to top Go down
LS95

PostSubject: Re: Heart of the desert.   Mon Mar 02, 2015 5:11 am

Khys'Ran
The Observer

The strange creature blinked for a moment or two, before a voice echoed out. It didn't seem to have a mouth, or any vocal chords for that matter, so how could it speak? "Such . . . behavior . . . is . . . strange. Does it . . .hurt, young one? Is it from a disease, or maybe some parasite inside that makes you like this?", Khys'Ran wondered, not seeming to grasp the concept of emotions very well, and as such, the otherworldly creature did not flinch, or even back away in the slightly. Those were one of the few things that, despite the creature age and wisdom, had eluded it. Of course, it's hard to get a grasp on such abstract concepts when you're completely and utterly alone for most of your existence, if not all of it. Turning after a moment to the other creature, the one that the small being had gotten picked up by, it floated over, reaching out with the arm that had grown out of its side, another twisting and contorting out from the opposite side, both reaching out to feel the texture of her skin, her clothes, her hair, trying to learn more about such a foreign creature.

Back to top Go down
Rihenian

PostSubject: Re: Heart of the desert.   Mon Mar 02, 2015 6:32 am

The eye was coming closer! It spoke!

Logic was only able to explain a few things of what it saw. Emotion and reaction had overtaken the rest of the little brown bird and convinced the form to change. The blue one sounded like she was able and willing to fight and make her feel less scared. The reaction of a friend. But no friend should fight alone!

.... But this wasn't a fight. The eye spoke and sounded confused.... or at the very least the words were confused. But wow it's appearance was something that still greatly confused Valda. The bird might have tried leaping from the arms that held it, but that she had been caught initially had been impressive enough. She felt that she was held fairly securely. So, she trembled and watched the eye as she cycled through ideas. Watching. Watching was a good idea.

Let's just see what it does first. Valda got hold of some form of reason and tried to still the beating of her heart. Let's see... Maybe it's friendly?

Back to top Go down
SilentVex

PostSubject: Re: Heart of the desert.   Wed Mar 04, 2015 2:38 am

What's on my mind? Such a violent girl.

Amelia couldn't help but sigh again, such a violent person, in her home, would've been stuffed into solitary by now.Or detention, were they her student. Stepping between the being and the girl, she turned first to address the being. "I would ask kindly that you don't touch me. You may learn a few things better left unknown, alright?" She siled politely and gave a sort of half bow, before turning to face the girl. Ah, of course she wasn't a kitsune. Fox tails, as she called them, did not exist in her reality, thus she wouldn't have been able to know the difference. It would seem that all sorts of realities would converge on this world, a curious phenomenon that she would have to study further when given the chance. For now though, she had best speak to the girl. However, unlike before, her words were stern, firmer, and more like her principal persona than her normal attitude. "Stop. Think for a moment. If this thing were intending to harm you, why would it move slowly, speak softly, and not do anything aggressive? You are being a foolish child to think violence is in anyway an answer to the situation. Stay angry and pissed off if you damn well please, but if you harm a creature that has in no way harmed anyone present... by Mhora's blade I will make sure you learn a lesson." Her words made it clear she did not wish to fight anyone present and would only act upon defense of anyone present, the angry girl, the strange being, the shapeshifter, or herself. She did hope the bird would be able to understand this, as she continued to try and comfort it as she spoke, and stood ready to act.

Spoiler:

Yes, I am me.
Back to top Go down
Dilrax

PostSubject: Re: Heart of the desert.   Wed Mar 04, 2015 5:42 pm

Kasa Shigoray
Temper: mixed, frustrated.
"you sound like a priest trying to teach small children! its annoying!... now i don't know where i am or where you come from if not this forsaken dustball of a land but at home to us a Beast is a Beast no matter what kind of thing it is, they can appear friendly but they always turned in the end when close enough after they found weakness, my distrust is rightfully placed in this... thing..." Kasa growls back slamming the rock into the sand to her right side, one hand never leaving its edges as its put down, "... and if you knew anything about me and my kin, you wouldn't be saying the same, infact i bet you would eat those words of yours about violence... or about me..." Kasa says lowering her voice but it was still filled with frustration, clutching her left hand to a fist as she turns her head away after lowering it a little, her mind deep in thought for a moment, kasa knew this person was right about 'Violence is not the answer to everything' but there was nothing she could do about it, she was a slave to her own anger which turned on like a light blub for all it took was someone or something to just press the frail and fragile button, the slightest touch was enough to get her worked up and the hardest hit was like detonating a bomb, "... to be clear... i seriously doubt anything you try could actually much to hurt me... steel breaks against indestructible bones... my body is battle scared and hardened from years of worthless fighting... my nerves are of steel from the pain endured every day of my life... and my uncontrollable anger... it restricts the feeling of pain and intensifies the angrier i get... to the point where i feel nothing at all... not even the feeling of being alive... i'v been through hell just as many days as i have lived... all of it i never got to have a say in from day one, destiny has been cruel to me..." she says sounding depressed at first, kasa paused for a second before continuing "... so do you really think there is anything you can do to me? go ahead and try if you dare, but i doubt you can do any worse then what this curse destiny bestowed upon me hasn't already has done..." kasa says after a few moments, perking right up with a glint of fire in her eyes as if her flame has been rekindled inside her all the while her head still turned away, she was angry and frustrated but also upset from thinking about the past something that wasn't visible as she held the same annoyed attitude as before, "Son of a... i lowered my guard for a moment... stupid and careless... lucky nothing happened... how stupid of me... but she better be dam right, its bad enough i feel the urge lingering in my mind" she says thinking to her self.

Eireson sol

Eonus
Back to top Go down
LS95

PostSubject: Re: Heart of the desert.   Wed Mar 04, 2015 5:56 pm

Khys'Ran
The Observer

Khys'Ran didn't quite understand the intellectual woman's request, but didn't touch her. "So many strange beings. Intellectual one, are you a 'human'?", it asked. The large eye squelched as the torso blinked around it, the pupil focusing on the intellectual one then the angry one.

Back to top Go down
Rihenian

PostSubject: Re: Heart of the desert.   Wed Mar 04, 2015 8:07 pm

Well.... it spoke again........ Though it had honored the request of the white-haired lady not to be touched. That was comforting.... And for some reason they could all understand each other. Sadly, though, the blue one seemed.... angry and kind of blue. There was a lot in those words that made Valda feel sad for her and wonder how she could help her. Perhaps that was something that time needed to sort out? Or was it a particular problem that needed to be addressed or could only be surmounted by the one it involved?

Curious and unsure, Valda shook off her feathers and gained fur. She crawled a bit out of the lady's arms and onto her shoulder, which gave her a better vantage point so that she could see the blue fox-tail lady and also allow her to stare down the eye. Not that she could really intimidate anyone like this, but she really had no intention to. Why start a fight when you can avoid it and keep your energy?

Back to top Go down
SilentVex

PostSubject: Re: Heart of the desert.   Fri Mar 06, 2015 3:33 am

What's on my mind? How to soothe her.

Amelia glanced back at the black being and gave a half smile in response to its question. "No, no I'm not." She then turned her attention back to the blue fox girl, thinking calmly. So she had a tragic past, and anger issues because of it. in the back of her mind she began to wonder when she entered an anime, as she tried to figure out what to do. Clearly arguing about what a beast was to them both would end in someone getting needlessly hurt, and she didn't wish to endanger the shapeshifter or being in any way. A hard question of what to do, with seemingly no correct answer. Perhaps there was no correct answer, as with much of life. Sighing quietly, she reached out an arm for the girl. "Feel it, be careful. You'll almost be able to feel how fragile my bones are. like glass, in fact. Whenever someone acts with force upon me, without careful motions, they shatter. If it weren't for my age and practice, and enchantments on myself, my own actions would cause the same to shatter my legs. Now... if it would ease you at all, vent your anger. It wouldn't be anything new to me, and it'll heal soon enough."

Spoiler:

Yes, I am me.
Back to top Go down
Dilrax

PostSubject: Re: Heart of the desert.   Fri Mar 06, 2015 10:05 am

Kasa Shigoray
Temper: annoyed.
as kasa turned her attention back to the others she noticed the creatures eye turn to look at her and caused kasa to growl at the creature, "Quit Eye Balling Me!" she yelled showing her distrust of it again, though it wasn't the only thing she noticed, as the bird became a fox and she didn't quite understand what she just saw which was also evident as kasa subconsciously tilted her head a little to one side before turning to look at amelia's arm which was held out to her but all kasa did was sit back down on the rock and cross her arms and legs before speaking, "i don't need to touch your arm to know i could break you in half with one hand for if steel is like rotting wood then your arm is but a feather, so if you would kindly leave my curse out of this... the urge to throw this rock im sitting on at some one might go away..." kasa warns as there was nothing else she was going to say for she was done talking and the heat didn't make it any easier on her as she already started to feel the beginning of a headache coming along.

Eireson sol

Eonus
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heart of the desert.   

Back to top Go down

Heart of the desert.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next