Sanctuary of Aerosillia
aerosillia.forumotion.com is a roleplay site that holds elements inspired or influenced from many different games, shows and stories and fan content is displayed or used. I do not claim to own any of these elements as they belong to their prospective owners and creators.

The Sanctuary of Aerosillia is a Forum Roleplay Community. Please be sure to read the Welcome thread to get started in this world beyond imagining.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Current Conditions Inside Malduke’s Floors
  • First Floor:
  • Second Floor:
  • Third Floor:
Latest topics
» Dilrax's Character Gallery
Thu Oct 05, 2017 10:14 am by Dilrax

» Saku's Gaia Work
Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:36 pm by Sakura Lunaris

» The Travellers Gateway
Mon Nov 23, 2015 4:28 am by Dilrax

» Tartreg's Wacky and Wonderful World
Tue Oct 27, 2015 3:26 am by Tartreg

» Shinko's Shadows
Wed Oct 14, 2015 10:33 pm by Shin

» Descending from the Azure Moon on high...
Wed Oct 14, 2015 5:18 am by Sakura Lunaris

» Heart of the desert.
Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:48 pm by Rhode

» Sonne Slums
Thu Jul 09, 2015 9:41 pm by Rihenian

» Introductions
Fri Jul 03, 2015 1:35 am by Rewelle

Affiliates

Share | 

Heart of the desert.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
LS95

PostSubject: Re: Heart of the desert.   Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:59 pm

Khys'Ran just blinked again, watching both of them, observing and taking in information about each one and their interactions. The large eye changed focus to the small hairy creature that the bird had shifted into. Offering out the two gruesome hands to it, it attempted to stroke it and learn via its somewhat poor sense of touch.
Back to top Go down
Rihenian

PostSubject: Re: Heart of the desert.   Fri Mar 06, 2015 7:34 pm

I lift my head to the clear and beautiful sky. My voice echoes with all the glory of my ancestors, all the joy and pride.

Things seemed to be calming down... at least a little bit. But it was really hard to know for certain and Valda didn't know if there was reason or a place for her to interject some kind of sage wisdom. Then again, she was still a bit drained from collapsing in the sun and she doubted that her mind was quite recovered. Might take a long and good night's rest to fix that part. Her eyes widened and her attention focused more sharply on the floating eye and how... he? Was it a he? Approached her and reached for her with very odd-looking arms that she still couldn't understand how they came from the side of his... eyelids.

Her ears folded to the back of her head and she hunkered down on the shoulder she sat on. Valda was still at odds with the idea and fought between whether to run or to take a more intimidating form and perhaps try to scare the eyeball away. That was a tactic she hadn't tried yet. She knew she didn't have the strength to really start a fight, but perhaps to be scary? Maybe? Would that work on something that already scared her? Oh darn it! Why didn't she know for sure?!

She couldn't help but feel tense as she waited to see what would happen next.

My song is ancient. The sound is sure. This is my heritage. It will endure.
Back to top Go down
SilentVex

PostSubject: Re: Heart of the desert.   Thu Mar 12, 2015 11:07 am

[url=<font]One must learn on their own.[/url]

Where am I? i've absolutely no idea!
Who's with me? A curious collection of beings.
What do I feel? Calm and collected
What's on my mind? She misunderstands.

Amelia shook her head at the fox girl's response. She clearly did not understand what she had said, and seemed to think it was a personal attack on her. Glancing at the shapeshifter, she rose a hand to stroke the fox's cheek and head soothingly, in an attempt to comfort it. "Shh... it's just trying to examine its world. It seems to have very limited senses, just sight and touch." She then turned her head back to the fox girl and formulated a reply. How could she make what she had said clearer than she intended? "Not your curse, mine. Were I not careful a newborn babe could potentially shatter a finger, or my entire body by merely tripping. Breaking is a part of my existence, so I merely offered a way to potentially vent if you wished." She sighed again and took the body language of the girl well enough. Turning back around, she motioned for the strange being to come along s she began to walk back to shade, careful not to make it hard for the shapeshifter to remain on her shoulder. "Come along now dears, we've much of the world to explore and much to learn. And it's clear we won't learn anything here."

Spoiler:

Yes I am a girl. Yes I love dresses, and shopping, and talking about cute boys. Yes I'm likely to get in trouble for gossiping. Yes I love doing my nails. Yes, I am beautiful.

Yes, I am me.
Back to top Go down
Dilrax

PostSubject: Re: Heart of the desert.   Thu Mar 12, 2015 4:36 pm

Kasa Shigoray
Temper: annoyed.
...............................................................................................................................................................................................................
kasa shook her head a little as she looked away and at the obelisk with a sigh, "what ever you are, this place sure as hell isn't the kind of world i though home would be... if only you could talk... stupid gemmed rock...", she thought to her self before she looked around once again, the other lass was right about one thing, this was not a place she knew anything about though she wasn't going to walk with them as she had enough of amelia for an entire night let alone anything longer as it seemed like conversation was over and done with, not that she particularly enjoyed it... at all, standing up kasa started walking down one of the roads deeper into where ever the hell she was.

[Exit Kasa Shigoray]

Eireson sol
A Mercenary for hire with a twisted fate, thick with blood his aura reflects the trail he leaves behind, thick with blood and crimson red.

Eonus
A Powerful Divine Spirit born of Fire and Ice, it was said to have been one of four Guardian Pillars for a City lost long ago, now it searches for purpose once again.
Back to top Go down
LS95

PostSubject: Re: Heart of the desert.   Fri Mar 13, 2015 2:28 am

Khys'Ran eyed Kasa as she walked away. Shifting focus to the small hairy creature, it reached out with one arm and started to stroke at it, getting a feel for the texture of the creature's fur, taking in small bits of information about it. "...What are your...names?", it asked, reaching out its other hand toward the intelligent woman, gently running one of its fingers through her hair with another caressed at her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Rihenian

PostSubject: Re: Heart of the desert.   Fri Mar 13, 2015 5:31 am

I lift my head to the clear and beautiful sky. My voice echoes with all the glory of my ancestors, all the joy and pride.

The wide eyes of the brown fox blinked and the form of the creature did not easily relax while the strange one-eyed creature touched and seemed to become thoroughly engaged in contact with her and the... white haired lady that let her cling to her shoulder. The creature asked about names.

I don't have a name. Valda internally denied between blinks. What's a name? What would it help to know if I had one?

Though, the real question for this particular shapeshifter was less about her name and identity but more about how to speak it. The form of a fox had no lips to effectively form the sounds needed to relay the sequence of sounds that made up her name. The only form that allowed that had relatively pale skin and no fur or feathers upon it. Sadly enough, to transform on this girl's shoulder might easily break something.... so that wasn't an option right now.

Besides.... why let everyone who could see her know that she could speak, too? She couldn't see an advantage at this particular moment......

Back to top Go down
SilentVex

PostSubject: Re: Heart of the desert.   Mon Mar 16, 2015 8:07 pm

What's on my mind? Curious, perhaps this world works without aether.

Amelia gently pushed the being's hands away from her, and smiled gently back at it. "I'm called Amelia. A-mei-lee-a. I don't know about the little one here though, i met her shortly before you appeared." smiled softly at the fox and offered her a comforting look as she continued along her way. Glancing about, she tried to find one of the two places best for information gathering. Taverns and big news boards. "What of you, new one? I've not met your kind before." Amelia tried her best to walk in shade for the sake of the shapeshifter, though it made her jog a bit firm location to location. Hurt her legs a bit to do so, it would seem the air couldn't sustain her natural wards. Not enough aether, it would be a problem.

Spoiler:

Yes I am a girl. Yes I love dresses, and shopping, and talking about cute boys. Yes I'm likely to get in trouble for gossiping. Yes I love doing my nails. Yes, I am beautiful.

Yes, I am me.

Last edited by SilentVex on Tue Mar 17, 2015 4:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LS95

PostSubject: Re: Heart of the desert.   Tue Mar 17, 2015 3:45 am

LS95 wrote:

Khys'Ran blinked and followed beside Amelia. "My true name is...far too...complex for the mortals of this...existence to...understand, or...pronounce," it replied to her question. "I suppose you need something to refer to me by, don't you? You may call me Khys'Ran. Kees-raan," the large, intelligent eyeball stated. "Does that...shape-sifter...burden you, Amelia? Perhaps I could...carry...it, for you? Or do you wish to know of something, maybe information not within this existence?"
Back to top Go down
Rihenian

PostSubject: Re: Heart of the desert.   Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:01 am

Burden? This one a burden?

The creature's fur melted again into feathers and the form of the beast shrunk again into the familiar bird of before, losing nearly all weight to it that would easily give favor to fight. Oh indeed how happy and thankful Valda was to be in the forgiving shade.... this lady was being very nice to her. Internally, the shapeshifter was praying that she wasn't a burden. .... She was still too scared to try leaping from the lady's shoulders.. She said her name was Amelia?

Sounded like a nice name that she could remember. The other one... the eye... said he had a name that couldn't be pronounced. Kees-raan. Okay, that could be remembered too. Valda felt she could remember a name... as curious and unique as that one.

The bird cheeped softly and the feathers ruffled, puffing up even more as though the creature tried to appear defiant or intimidating. Clearly, from such a cute creature, this effort failed.

I am NOT an it!

Back to top Go down
SilentVex

PostSubject: Re: Heart of the desert.   Fri Mar 20, 2015 6:56 am

What's on my mind? Ah, a tavern.

Amelia giggled lightly and pet the bird with one finger. "The shapeshifter is a she. And it appears she is capable of understanding us, as she seems angry at you for refering to her as an 'it'. Perhaps an apology then?" She giggled again, and braced herself against a wall with one hand. The ward around her left leg had given way a moment, and she'd almost stepped down with too much force. It returned swiftly, but all the same it had been frightening. "And no she's not a burden. I have two cats and an owl back home to keep me company, they weigh far more than she does. Miss shifter, could you perhaps find someone inside the tavern here to help me? If you have a human form it would be most helpful, i appear to require assistance maintaining my wards to walk." Amelia tried to smile in turn, but there was a small hint of struggling on her face as she tried to mentally maintain her bones' wards.

Spoiler:

Yes, I am me.
Back to top Go down
LS95

PostSubject: Re: Heart of the desert.   Fri Mar 20, 2015 8:56 pm

Khys'Ran blinked and hovered behind Amelia. "An. . . apology?", it wondered, curious as to what purpose it served. "What kind of wards are they? Perhaps I could do something to help?"
Back to top Go down
Rihenian

PostSubject: Re: Heart of the desert.   Sat Mar 21, 2015 8:31 pm

Valda's feathers relaxed and she hopped from the shoulder she perched on to settle on the sand. She dismissed her feathers and grew in size, gaining limbs and height that resembled that of a human being. A patch of fur came to the top of the head, black, in strange contrast to the tanned skin that the young woman wore, as also the fur draped across her shoulders and the cloth and leathers she wore.

She slowly stood from the kneeling position and looked to Amelia. Though Valda didn't understand much about wards, what she did know was that it seemed that they were needed for Amelia to keep standing. Did it also have something to do with the fragility of her bones? Or were her muscles weaker? A strange thought for Valda, who grew up around individuals who became strong regardless of the frailty of their youth. Then again, this was a strange place that she found herself in. The people were likely to be strange and not easy for her to understand.

"What is a tavern?"

Back to top Go down
Dilrax

PostSubject: Re: Heart of the desert.   Sun Mar 22, 2015 5:58 am

? ? ?

......................................................................................................

The Wondering Ghost
"when the world is no more, a Ghost in brown walks the plains, looking for answers about its existence,
and misfortune befalls those who blindly follow it to the very ends of the world.
"

......................................................................................................

[two souls walk the barren desert now a field of ash after their world died long ago, it took all but a single facility to wipe out the existence of the world they knew and months for anew to be born from the ashes of flame now extinguished with no phoenix to rise in its place, where all is in ruin some do what they can to survive with the little left in the world while others travel from place to place, as is the story of one soul who does not fit in ether world, past and present, a soul no more living then the walking corpse that defines those who struggle to survive, nether living nor dead they are trapped in between both purgatory and hell, born alive but as a ghost of the past yet to the soul that follows him, a saviour of a kind until fate splits them apart, as the ash storm creeps closer to the point it snares its prey.

the storm in the desert grows in strength to the point of blinding a person vision to the extend of their held out arm, a lone figure slowly trudges forward as its engulfed by the storm in an instant to never be seen again by eyes from outside, with a brown cloak pulled down over the strangers head as they look at the ground with arms held up to further shield there face from the storms burning sand and ash, the move one step after another for a while before the eye of the storm finds him, two force's one great and one tiny try to pass by one another but conflict is certain, battered hard by the storm the stranger drops to his knee in a struggle to keep standing as the storm hits him with its all its might as its eye finally passes, standing up he begins to slowly move forward once again with an odd and warm sensation passing through him and everything is... calm, the ash storm he was in the middle of vanished into thin air like it was nothing and the soft ash covering the ground replaced with something solid and strong.]

the gateway hums to life once again as it opens, a stranger in a brown cloak slowly stepping forward with their head down under a hood and harms held up in front to shield his face, small its of soft grey ash and brown sand fall from his cloak to the sandstone ground as the gateways portal is gone behind him, slowly moving his arms away from his face the stranger lifts his head revealing a cat like face underneath the hood and icey blue eye's slowly open to gaze on the land, buildings and people that now confront him as he stands at the gateway, the stranger ask's himself a single question in the form of three words in an unknown language...

"Πού είναι Ι;" (Where am i?)

Eireson sol
A Mercenary for hire with a twisted fate, thick with blood his aura reflects the trail he leaves behind, thick with blood and crimson red.

Eonus
A Powerful Divine Spirit born of Fire and Ice, it was said to have been one of four Guardian Pillars for a City lost long ago, now it searches for purpose once again.

Last edited by Dilrax on Wed Mar 25, 2015 2:45 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
SilentVex

PostSubject: Re: Heart of the desert.   Wed Mar 25, 2015 1:56 am

What's on my mind? God... damn it hurts.

Amelia raised a hand and pointed at a building not far away with a sign above it, The Goblet. "There. They enter sober and sad, they leave happy and drunk. There is a sign on top, so it's a landmark. Somewhere in there should be someone in charge, probably in a corner or against a wall, sitting alone or with very few guards. Find them and ask if they know someone who can help with my wards." She grunted a little bit as she slumped slowly against a wall, sitting down. The wards she had up were disappearing, moments after she had sat down her upper body wards had completely dissipated, meaning she couldn't actually push herself off the ground if she wanted to now. She was quite fortunate her leg wards were still up, it would let her at least have something to show what she needed assistance with. With a little trouble, she tried to relax carefully against the wall, turning her head to Ran. "Don't worry master Ran. They're magical wards i need to be able to move with ease, sadly i didn't expect to come to this world and cannot obtain my crutches and braces, otherwise I would be able to get help myself. And to you, newcomer, I hate to be rude, but perhaps you could help assist me? I'm afraid I cannot do much right now."

Spoiler:

Yes, I am me.
Back to top Go down
Rihenian

PostSubject: Re: Heart of the desert.   Fri Mar 27, 2015 7:47 pm

As fate had it, Valda had no idea what drunk meant. Her people had not developed alcoholic beverages or the like. Perhaps the closer definition was ill in the head? Tricked? However, there was this strange arrangement of plants, that when eaten, left the person blissfully in the clouds but their reasoning was shot and they often behaved like infant deer, which sent them stumbling into trees and sometimes into large rocks. She would find out for herself later that this was not far from being accurate. She would henceforth call the drunkards affected by whist-leaf.

She began to walk in the direction that was given. Visible directions worked a lot better for this woman who had come from a simple tribal background. Once she found a structure with a board of a kind strapped to its front and above the entrance, she entered. She could ask simply for help.

(Exit to: The Goblet)

Back to top Go down
Dilrax

PostSubject: Re: Heart of the desert.   Sun Mar 29, 2015 12:19 pm

? ? ?

The Wondering Ghost
"when the world is no more, a Ghost in brown walks the plains, looking for answers about its existence,
and misfortune befalls those who blindly follow it to the very ends of the world.
"

walking away from the obelisk, karr took notes of the environment, everyone around him spoke a different but familiar language and the part of town he was in didn't seem any different from most of the place's he had seen in his travels but something about it seemed... strange, bringing a claw to his face with his hood still pulled down he started to think about it but couldn't quite figure it out... Karr approached one of the near by guards and spoke to him "μπορείτε να μου πείτε πού είμαι ;" (can you tell me where i am?) who only shrugged his shoulders and shook his head side to side as he clearly didn't understand a word he said, "αν αυτός ο πολιτισμός είναι κάτι σαν τους άλλους ίσως είναι κάπου εκεί μπορώ να βρω το νερό και οι άνθρωποι" (if this civilisation is anything like the others perhaps there is somewhere i can find water and people)

Eireson sol

Eonus
Back to top Go down
Rihenian

PostSubject: Re: Heart of the desert.   Mon Mar 30, 2015 5:23 am

Returning from the tavern, Valda considered her options and what there was to do for the situation. The girl mentioned that she broke easily. She said something about needing wards. ... Well, the best method for help seemed to be out of the sun and inside the tavern.

She moved to the girl's side. There was confidence that came from knowing that she could be understood. Though she remained wary of the floating creature and she did not distract the one who was speaking in his own tongue and to the guards.

"Are you able to walk inside?" Valda asked Amelia. "Or do I have to carry you?"

Back to top Go down
LS95

PostSubject: Re: Heart of the desert.   Mon Mar 30, 2015 5:30 am

Khys'Ran shifted its focus toward the new figure. The entity thought that language sounded...somewhat familiar. Was the stranger also lost? Calling out the the robed creature, Khys'Ran beckoned it over, into the shade. What little shade there was, anyway. All the guards and civilians seemed to be ignoring Khys'Ran, was it hiding its presence from them, or could they just not see the otherworldly entity? Could such a strange being really have such a power at its command? Turning to face Amelia and the shapeshifter, he offered out, "I could likely...carry her. Do not burden yourself with another's...weight.""
Back to top Go down
Dilrax

PostSubject: Re: Heart of the desert.   Tue Mar 31, 2015 4:36 am

? ? ?

The Wondering Ghost
"

his ears twitched to note of a strange sound, turning his head in the direction of a near by street where the sound originated, from where he stood Karr could see a strange creature over looked two humans out side some kind of building, for he couldn't quite see the sign enough to read its label, his survival instincts warned him to be careful, his better judgement told him to avoid the confrontation but something told him other wise, walking slowly down the path towards the trio gathered outside a building, Karr placed his left hand on small guard of blade in its sheath that rests on his hip, stopping with a few meters between them his cat like face and bright icy blue eyes were visible under the brown hood that masked it at a distance, he looked at the creature with a slight glare before turning his head slightly as he turned his attention to the two girls for it looked like there was some kind of problem, "Τους είναι ένα πρόβλημα εδώ ;" (Is their a problem here?), he ask's unsure if they could even understand him, his left hand still resting on the guard of his holstered blade as a precaution.

Eireson sol

Eonus
Back to top Go down
SilentVex

PostSubject: Re: Heart of the desert.   Thu Apr 02, 2015 9:44 am

What's on my mind? Damn...

Amelia looked up at the stranger and groaned. "Greek? Oh excellent, Greek. I got a D in Greek. She gave a small single chuckle before trying to form a somewhat coherent statement to the man. Sadly she couldn't form a full, real sentence. She only remembered bits and pieces of information, the curse of not being very good at learning unique languages (those without any language similar to them on the language trees). Figuring the best she could do would be to offer fragments of information, she pointed at the tavern (the Goblet) and began to speak in her rough, unpracticed Greek. "URM , δεν μπορεί να σταθεί . Πόδια αδύναμο . Οστά όπως το γυαλί . Παρακαλώ βοηθήστε ; (URM, can not stand . Legs weak . Bones like glass . Please help ?)"

Spoiler:

Yes, I am me.
Back to top Go down
Dilrax

PostSubject: Re: Heart of the desert.   Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:51 am

K A R R

The Wondering Ghost
"

"κάποιος που καταλαβαίνει αν και περιορισμένη , θα κάνει ..."(someone who understands though limited, it will do...) he comments and appears to acknowledge the girls limited speech with a nod of his head a tilt of his head and a raised eyebrow as he steps forward, his ice blue eyes narrow as they scan what they can see of the girls legs as he pulls back his hood with his right hand, the light of day revealing the hidden details of his face that the shadow of his hood kept hidden, stitching seam like lines mark the edges, ridges and details of his face similar to the face of a child's teddy bear, in fact just like a child's teddy bear if one inspected him close enough and compared the two, reaching into one of the small bags on his belt, "πώς ποτέ αυτό το φως δεν είναι τόπος για φλυαρία , καμία ουσία δεν φαίνεται να συνηθίσουν σε αυτό όσο εγώ , μια προσωρινή δώρο" (how ever this light is no place for chatter, none seem accustom to it as much as i, a temporary gift) he chatters away to no one in specific as he pulls a lump black powder from its bag and tosses it into the air above which burns up creating a sort of light grey mist above them, the mysterious light grey transparent mist seems to work against the sunlight by blocking half of it reducing its strength.

"θα απαντήσει σε μια ερώτηση στο εμπόριο για τη βοήθειά μου ;"
(would you answer a question in trade for my help?)

Eireson sol

Eonus
Back to top Go down
Rihenian

PostSubject: Re: Heart of the desert.   Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:55 am

Perhaps she was simply unheard. Valda shook her head and sat on the sand. She glanced to the giant eye and shrugged her shoulders. Regardless of their willingness to assist, the lady with pale hair spoke with the stranger who had pointed ears. Valda could understand neither of them, but they seemed to be getting along, so this particular shapeshifter did not find herself very concerned.

She exhaled a long breath and gained a great deal of girth to herself. The fur that was draped over her shoulders seemed to stretch over her back and skin and then overtook the rest of her form. Fingers became paws that had thick claws on the ends. A nose stretched to a boxy muzzle. The dark eyes of this furred creature blinked slowly as this bear patiently waited for an answer from where it sat in the sand. What a strange day this was.

Back to top Go down
LS95

PostSubject: Re: Heart of the desert.   Sat Apr 04, 2015 8:19 pm

Khys'Ran observed the stranger's interactions with Amelia, blinking and shifting his focus to the shapeshifter. He remained silent, taking in information from all of them.
Back to top Go down
SilentVex

PostSubject: Re: Heart of the desert.   Fri Apr 10, 2015 9:54 pm

What's on my mind? Damn...

Amelia turned her head to the shapeshifter and smiled weakly. "I'm sorry sweetie, I'm getting distracted by the Greek man. I'd very much need help inside, but i'd like to see if we can get another ally." Turning her head back to the man, she took in his words and tried her best to understand. The years she spent ditching class with her friend were finally catching up to her, at least in that class. Not that she had ever expected to need to understand a language that was one of a kind in the entire damn world, not when most everyone spoke at least one business language. Sighing as she watched the gray mist form, she seemed to be able to understand 'light is no place---- acustomed to it----temporary gift'. Given the mist, she assumed he was granting shade for a while. Then the next sentence, more fragmented. 'answer----trade----my help'. Fortunate that she understood as much as she did, it was enough to just get the point. "Ναι , αλλά δεν μπορεί να γνωρίζει . (Yes but may not know)"

Spoiler:

Yes, I am me.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Lunaris

PostSubject: Re: Heart of the desert.   Sun Apr 12, 2015 8:28 pm

Across the sea of time I wander, a song in my heart and my gaze ever onwards

۞Where am I?Exiting the Goblet and entering the open plaza once more.
       ۞Who's with me?Blackie and Rius, a collection of other beings.
       ۞How do I feel?Curious, Bored, Thoughtful, Uncomfortable.
       ۞What's on my mind?Baneful orb...you make it difficult to focus...at least you are heading towards your slumber.

Riding atop the back of the large wolfkin, her dear companion, Blackie, Aeos  opened up her parasol once more to shade herself from the heat of the sun high above. It still held quite a bit of it's heat though it appeared it was making it's course once more towards the horizon, bringing with it the respite that will come with the darkness. She observed the arrival of several other beings in her absence and sighed in silence, unsurprised somehow at the recent influx upon her departure after she had done the necessary repairs to the relic in the center of the area. "Alright so then, which one of you is the one who was asking about wards?! I haven't got all afternoon to indulge you as I have some business to attend upon the slumber of the baneful flames." she called out to those assembled in the area, tilting her parasol to better shield herself and her gaze from the sun as it began to set in the sky above, sending a myriad of colors to dance and swirl across the sky above.

Spoiler:

Current Theme Song
I'm a sucker for the bishounen anti-hero

I shaull aulwauws shonu loru shu miin fir wie ♥️

Last edited by Sakura Lunaris on Fri May 01, 2015 11:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://aerosillia.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heart of the desert.   

Back to top Go down

Heart of the desert.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next