Sanctuary of Aerosillia
aerosillia.forumotion.com is a roleplay site that holds elements inspired or influenced from many different games, shows and stories and fan content is displayed or used. I do not claim to own any of these elements as they belong to their prospective owners and creators.

The Sanctuary of Aerosillia is a Forum Roleplay Community. Please be sure to read the Welcome thread to get started in this world beyond imagining.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Current Conditions Inside Malduke’s Floors
  • First Floor:
  • Second Floor:
  • Third Floor:
Latest topics
» Dilrax's Character Gallery
Thu Oct 05, 2017 10:14 am by Dilrax

» Saku's Gaia Work
Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:36 pm by Sakura Lunaris

» The Travellers Gateway
Mon Nov 23, 2015 4:28 am by Dilrax

» Tartreg's Wacky and Wonderful World
Tue Oct 27, 2015 3:26 am by Tartreg

» Shinko's Shadows
Wed Oct 14, 2015 10:33 pm by Shin

» Descending from the Azure Moon on high...
Wed Oct 14, 2015 5:18 am by Sakura Lunaris

» Heart of the desert.
Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:48 pm by Rhode

» Sonne Slums
Thu Jul 09, 2015 9:41 pm by Rihenian

» Introductions
Fri Jul 03, 2015 1:35 am by Rewelle

Affiliates

Share | 

Heart of the desert.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Dilrax

PostSubject: Re: Heart of the desert.   Mon Apr 13, 2015 6:10 pm

K A R R

......................................................................................................

The Wondering Ghost
"when the world is no more, a Ghost in brown walks the plains, looking for answers about its existence,
and misfortune befalls those who blindly follow it to the very ends of the world.
"

......................................................................................................

his ears twitch as he slides one foot back behind him at the sight of one girl turning into a bear, it caught him by surprise as he had never seen anything quite like it before and appeared to be rather calm still and showed no change of expression in his face how ever he was still unsure of the other creature floating near by, Karr remained silent upon hearing that same familiar speech again, little by little each word they spoke became a little clearer as he listened, he had heard it before and knew it well though he could not quite put his paw on it, the more he thought about it the more his memory seemed... fuzzy, it was a similar situation to this Girl understanding him but she knew some of the words in the language he spoke, his mind shifted from thought as she gave an answer to his question though he was curious to know how little she really understood but he planned on keeping ties cut short if he could help it.

"Τι προέλευσης είναι το προφορικό διάλογο εδώ;" (What origin is the spoken dialogue here?) he asks while raising his right hand to his chin as he tilts his head down to rest upon his paw which grabs his chin with his index and thumb he pauses for a second as if thinking before letting go of his face and turning the palm of his paw towards the group, shaking his hand slightly from side to side as he does the same with his head as he re-asks his question hopefully a lot easier for the girl to understand, "Ποια γλώσσα ομιλείται;" (What language is spoken?), Karr's attention is quickly taken away by the appearance of a fourth person riding a large brown wolf, he couldn't quite understand her words they were the same language but... a different context perhaps?, he was unsure of their exact nature and meaning all together, sliding his left hand down from the guard of his sword and grasps the sheath that covers the blade, he had asked the girl his question and if she was to answer it then he would be indebted to this stranger offering his service though only once, he was unsure of this town and its people like he always has been with each place he visited and if it were the same as those then his service would shortly end here if there was a fight.

Rius
...............................................................................................................................................................................................................
The Concalefactorius Twilight Fragment (Grimoire)
Bound to: Aeos
Grimoire Form: Creature
"A Grimoire of the Twilight, Reflecting both the sun and moon in its form and power, it serves only the one name it is bound to. "
...............................................................................................................................................................................................................

Rius kept silent and Hidden inside Aoes's shadow, their were two people and two creatures as far as he could tell though the large brown one had a familiar something about it, unsure of what exactly it made him think of the small cat from the gateway, "Dark Assist" he whispers silently as he warps the shadow he hides in, faint invisible vapours rise from the cast shadow and wrap them selves around Aoes and blackie like an invisible shield raising their tolerance of the suns light and reducing the feeling of heat slightly, his shyness and somewhat distrust of strangers making sure he stays well hidden inside his masters shadow.

Eireson sol
A Mercenary for hire with a twisted fate, thick with blood his aura reflects the trail he leaves behind, thick with blood and crimson red.

Eonus
A Powerful Divine Spirit born of Fire and Ice, it was said to have been one of four Guardian Pillars for a City lost long ago, now it searches for purpose once again.
Back to top Go down
SilentVex

PostSubject: Re: Heart of the desert.   Thu Apr 16, 2015 11:13 am

SilentVex wrote:

[url=<font]One must learn on their own.[/url]

Where am I? i've absolutely no idea!
Who's with me? A curious collection of beings.
What do I feel? Calm and collected
What's on my mind? She looks like my history teacher.

Amelia listened to everyone, groaning lightly as she felt overhelmed with stimuli. taking a deep breath, she first turned her head to address the man. "Αγγλικά. [English.]" She stated simply, then turning her head t face the woman speaking loudly. She seemed extremely familiar, then again given her lifespan that wasn't saying much at all. In fact it was rather normal for such to occur, though the resemblance was extremely striking. Raising her voice in the least pained and most polite tone she could, she called out to her. "Ah yes, that would be me. Forgive me for dragging you away from your important business, but I believe I've begun to feel gravity's effects on my bones, and that's a rather bad sign. I was hoping that someone with some expertise could assist me in not being crushed by my own gravitational force."

Spoiler:

Yes I am a girl. Yes I love dresses, and shopping, and talking about cute boys. Yes I'm likely to get in trouble for gossiping. Yes I love doing my nails. Yes, I am beautiful.

Yes, I am me.
Back to top Go down
Rihenian

PostSubject: Re: Heart of the desert.   Sat Apr 18, 2015 1:40 am

I lift my head to the clear and beautiful sky. My voice echoes with all the glory of my ancestors, all the joy and pride.

The bear's ear twitched a few times. She was still willing to help, but as this did not seem needed, she was content to simply sit there and watch what was going to happen next. She didn't understand the conversation in the foreign tongue... and the little one who needed the assistance had noticed the arrival of the tall white-haired once. Though, Valda didn't understand all of the words, such as grav-it-ee, or ex-pert-eese, she suspected that the one accompanied by a thick shadow... was probably able to understand just fine.

The bear exhaled a large breath, sighing in show of her slight exacerbation and the confusion that she felt over this entire matter. She didn't know what to do. She glanced to the floating eyeball, who was silent thus far.... Then her gaze turned to the one who looked like a kind of cougar and yet stood on his hind legs. After a moment, her eyes drifted to the sand as she laid herself down. .... It was starting to get hot in this coat. Bear was probably a bad idea for this weather.

My song is ancient. The sound is sure. This is my heritage. It will endure.
Back to top Go down
LS95

PostSubject: Re: Heart of the desert.   Sat Apr 18, 2015 2:58 am

Khys'Ran floated over toward the new, white-haired figure, blinking and reaching out with a gruesome, wiry arm as hit slowly circled around her. It could also faintly make out another figure as the mysterious entity's pupil twitched and focused in, moving that leathery hand down to feel the creature's textures. "What are your names? What are you?", it queried. The being hungered to expand its knowledge.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Lunaris

PostSubject: Re: Heart of the desert.   Sat Apr 18, 2015 4:25 am

Across the sea of time I wander, a song in my heart and my gaze ever onwards

۞Where am I?Exiting the Goblet and entering the open plaza once more.
       ۞Who's with me?Blackie, Rius, and a collection of other beings.
       ۞How do I feel?Curious, Bored, Thoughtful, Uncomfortable.
       ۞What's on my mind?Such a collection of beings...I will do what must be done and leave them to their own ends, better to not become involved...

A pair of piercing eyes would land upon the floating eye-like being for a brief moment then fell upon the forms of the strange feline followed by the eloquently spoken woman who was in need of her skills, a faint sigh escaping her lips at what she saw before her and part in relief from the shade that dear Rius created to shade her from the baneful orb that had begun to make it's descent. Sliding carefully from the back of the large beastkin, head bowed slightly as she shifted the paper parasol to cover her completely in shade, she made her way over to the woman who was in need of her skills by way of what could only be called floating or gliding, for her feet didn't touch the ground beneath her until she came to a halt before her and lowered herself onto the firmament beneath. Her face was an emotionless mask as she looked upon the legs of the stranger, her eyes able to see the woven magics of wards begin to dissolve and unwind before her eyes. It was a simple yet effective weaving, yet it would not remain, much as the other wards had vanished, naught but the faint trace of woven magics were discernible and quickly fading into nothingness. She reached up to her own hair and pulled one of many pins that kept it in place, setting it into the hand of the woman of fading wards and set her eyes upon her body, almost as though she were able to peer through her flesh and see what lay at the very core. "When I am done, wear that pin, do not loose it or your wards shall become less than dust and ash upon the winds. It shall endure until we cross paths once more..."she spoke in soft tones before standing once more, turning her back to the woman in need and spoke aloud, her tones that of warning yet holding a certainty and cold edge to them.

"Know this, beings from another realm, place, world and time. What many may call magic, is not as it once was in this world. Use the greatest of care when you use your unique skills and abilities that draw upon your surroundings and that of the source of magic. Beings whom may shift and alter to adapt such as the young woman whom changes form, skills such as those will not draw upon such a source and have not the same frailty in this world. Consider yourselves cautioned upon the use of such gifts of the arcane, and know that I shall be watching."Aeos instructed with tones of authority upon the state of things. In her free left hand, she raised it, creating an orb of multicolored energy that appeared to change shape somewhat to resemble the eye-like being, having many threads whispering out of it's core. She turned her head to the warded woman, waiting for the final strands of the wards to fade before she tossed the orb at her."This is going to hurt a lot..." she whispered, the magical energy bursting out into countless threads that began to weave into ropes, ribbons and threads of all shapes and sizes, netting and fabric like shapes as they set upon creating the wards upon the woman in need. During this process, Aeos floated back to stand at the side of the large beastkin once more, setting her hand lightly atop Blackie's head, her gaze half lost in memory and half in events before her as she faced away from the group.

Spoiler:

Current Theme Song
I'm a sucker for the bishounen anti-hero

I shaull aulwauws shonu loru shu miin fir wie ♥️

Last edited by Sakura Lunaris on Fri May 01, 2015 11:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://aerosillia.forumotion.com
Dilrax

PostSubject: Re: Heart of the desert.   Sat Apr 18, 2015 7:29 am

K A R R

The Wondering Ghost
"when the world is no more, a Ghost in brown walks the plains, looking for answers about its existence,
and misfortune befalls those who blindly follow it to the very ends of the world.
"

English... of all things possible it was English, a language he had not spoken for a long time though he does not know for how long or when he last spoke it, the gap in his memory covering what ever time was spent, all he knew was it was a long time, long enough to forget it and to learn and remember it once again though remembering the sounds of spoken words wouldn't be hard for him as long as both languages were spoken, but for now he kept silent removing his hand from the sheath on his blade as he stepped to the side, listening as the pale stranger spoke, he was unable to make out her words but her tone of voice was commanded silence and respect much like a warning or written lore then a lecture, what ever it was about he would never know on his own with out a translation.

Rius
"A Grimoire of the Twilight, Reflecting both the sun and moon in its form and power, it serves only the one name it is bound to. "

From his masters shadow he watched as the monstrous creature known as Khys'Ran circled Aoes with one of its arms outstretched to touch her, a gruesome hand he didn't like the look of and would show his dislike of it, popping his head out of his masters shadow and into the light of day a shadowy black whip rose up from the shadow as well and slapped back the gruesome hand with a "Hissss" as Rius loudly hissed at Khys'Ran, the shadowy whip disintegrating on the spot very quickly and shortly after as Rius sat there with a glare, his head still still sticking out of Aoes'es shadow as both she and her casted shadow moved around taking him with her similar to that of a dog swimming in a pool of water only it moved, their was no water and it wasn't actually a dog.

Eireson sol
A Mercenary for hire with a twisted fate, thick with blood his aura reflects the trail he leaves behind, thick with blood and crimson red.

Eonus
A Powerful Divine Spirit born of Fire and Ice, it was said to have been one of four Guardian Pillars for a City lost long ago, now it searches for purpose once again.
Back to top Go down
SilentVex

PostSubject: Re: Heart of the desert.   Tue Apr 21, 2015 5:12 am

[url=<font]One must learn on their own.[/url]

Where am I? i've absolutely no idea!
Who's with me? A curious collection of beings.
What do I feel? Calm and collected
What's on my mind? My teacher hurt me too.

Amelia Nodded quietly to the woman, mentally preparing herself for the pain. When it hit, it was far worse than expected. Though she knew mentally that this pain wasn't what it felt like, She could feel the pain of every bone in her body shattering, mending, and shattering again. Her mouth remained closed, quiet in the pain, as her eyes looked from the strange woman, to the shifter, and everyone else. The pain continued, going on and on for what seemed like eternities. Tears began to form as pain began burning her body, feeling as though her blood had turned to molten steel, would this not end? Her pain began to subside after a while, as her body began to acclimate to the foreign magic now serving as her wards, fortunate too as she was about to finally cry out. When at last it ws gone, the principal put the pin into her hair, slowly pushing herself up to her feet. She was wobbly, though only due to the pain, no longer her bones. "Arigatō, thank you Miss, I'm sure to find a way to repay you. Perhaps sometime in the future, it'll be my turn to save your life. Until our paths cross again, though, I must leave you with my thanks." She managed to say in a solid voice, quiet and respectful to the woman. Slowly she stumbled over to the shifter, and had to gently put a hand on her back to support herself. "Come my dear, let us find a cooler place to lay our heads. And you sir, Νιώστε ελεύθεροι να ακολουθήσουν . (Feel free to follow)"

Spoiler:

Yes I am a girl. Yes I love dresses, and shopping, and talking about cute boys. Yes I'm likely to get in trouble for gossiping. Yes I love doing my nails. Yes, I am beautiful.

Yes, I am me.
Back to top Go down
Rihenian

PostSubject: Re: Heart of the desert.   Wed Apr 22, 2015 2:10 am

I lift my head to the clear and beautiful sky. My voice echoes with all the glory of my ancestors, all the joy and pride.

The round ears pushed against the base of her skull as the screaming happened.... the lady had warned that what she was doing was going to hurt... but to hear the reaction of the one in pain... that rarely sat well on the nerves of onlookers. At the eventual end of it, Amelia stood and stumbled over to her. The bear was able to take the pressure and easily was able to assist when someone leaned on her for support.

The suggestion of getting out of the sunlight? What a wonderful idea! The bear stood up and looked to the nice lady who had helped. This seemed a bad time to suddenly change into a different form, so the bear did the closest approximation of a thank you that she could manage. It came out as a soft huff. A growl was too strong and silence did not feel right. When Valda was sure that Amelia was ready to go, she began walking in the direction she thought the lady had pointed. She was... kind of short, which surprised Valda, but then again... there were a lot of things that were surprising Valda lately. Floating creatures, bipedal cats... Curiously enough, the closest thing to familiar was the nice behavior of the big black dog from before. It might be nice to meet him again, sometime. Perhaps later, when she could properly introduce herself instead of being rescued from the sun.

My song is ancient. The sound is sure. This is my heritage. It will endure.
Back to top Go down
LS95

PostSubject: Re: Heart of the desert.   Wed Apr 22, 2015 8:20 pm

Khys'Ran's hand recoiled back a bit from the creature's 'slap'. It only blinked and reiterated its query, slowly circling.
Back to top Go down
Shin

PostSubject: Re: Heart of the desert.   Thu Apr 23, 2015 9:22 pm

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ECTHELION BLACK~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blackie watched as Aeos worked her delicate but powerful skills. He liked to think that at one point he could have overpowered her with magic, but when he saw the intricacy of her work and how little effort it seemed to take, he could only laugh a little at himself and wonder where that pride had come from.
After she was finished and came back to him, he finally smiled a little and nudged her small hand with his head, happy for even a little of her absentminded attention. If she wanted to speak her mind later, he knew she would. It would be impossible to pry anything from her that she didn't want to give up, and he had given up long ago.
He kept watching her with large golden eyes, wondering how much protection her thin parasol really provided. With her fair skin and delicate frame, he did worry that she would pass out if she stayed in the sun for too long, lost in her memories. If she wouldn't move herself, then h would at least stand up and position himself between her and the sun to offer better protection from its scorching rays.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A timeless and forgotten place
The moon and sun in endless chase
Each in quiet surrender
While the other reigns the sky

The midnight hour begins to laugh
A summer evening's epitaph
The winds are getting crazy as the storm begins to rise
Back to top Go down
Sakura Lunaris

PostSubject: Re: Heart of the desert.   Fri May 01, 2015 5:44 am

Across the sea of time I wander, a song in my heart and my gaze ever onwards

۞Where am I?Exiting the open plaza and entering the Goblet once more.
       ۞Who's with me?Blackie, Rius, and a collection of other beings.
       ۞How do I feel?Bored, Thoughtful, Uncomfortable.
       ۞What's on my mind?I'm out of here...

With so many distractions that have come to pass thus far, she decided she had done what she had needed to do and turning to look at the strange floating creature she spoke to it, answering it's questions in a brief manner. "My name is not your concern and what I am is a traveler." she replied in bored tones as she turned her gaze upon the large beastkin whom was her dear friend and companion with a frown. "Come on...it's time we go back inside until nightfall. We have a long journey ahead of us..."she said with a quiet sigh before she made her way back towards the doorway she had come from and without turning to offer a glance back, she made her way inside once more.

Spoiler:

Current Theme Song
I'm a sucker for the bishounen anti-hero

I shaull aulwauws shonu loru shu miin fir wie ♥️

Last edited by Sakura Lunaris on Fri May 01, 2015 11:44 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://aerosillia.forumotion.com
SilentVex

PostSubject: Re: Heart of the desert.   Fri May 01, 2015 6:18 am

You are strong, this I will allow. But your strength is not that of a ruler!

Where Am I? A tavern
Who's With Me? Others
How Do I Feel? Annoyed
What's On My Mind? A mistake.

Harbinger emerged from the tavern dragging the man by his throat. With ease, he threw the man across the entire street, landing with a thud on the other end. Standing tall, he drew his blade from inside his coat (as he had picked it up on his way out) and began to advance on the man slowly. "Do I amuse you? Do I look like a circus attraction? Speak, you conceited wretched human!" He swung his blade at the man, who wisely chose to run, trying to find someone to help protect him from the man he had bothered with his drunkenness. Eventually he began screaming for help as the man Harbinger continued to calmly, easily walk towards him.

<Feel free to try and be hero, whoever feels like it~ I'm hoping someone does try.>

Spoiler:

Yes, I am me.
Back to top Go down
Dalaga Helios

PostSubject: Re: Heart of the desert.   Fri May 01, 2015 11:32 am

Ty'rit passed the man who was screaming for help, being well armed himself he was grabbed, the man yelling his pathetic cries for help and pointing back toward the one who was stalking him. He did not show any concern in his expression, for he had none, a finger coming up to the mans cheek and letting out a shock of electricity, hitting him like a tazer, dropping the man to the ground. He stepped over him, his eyes on the one he was running from, pulling his Halberd from his back and holding it about half way up the shaft with one hand.

"Are you strong?"

He asked evenly, his eyes watching the harbinger intently, his stark elven features giving away nothing, his stance relaxed.
Back to top Go down
SilentVex

PostSubject: Re: Heart of the desert.   Fri May 01, 2015 11:50 am

Where Am I? A tavern
Who's With Me? Others
How Do I Feel? Annoyed
What's On My Mind? Strong?

Harbinger shifted his gaze, meeting the elf's blank stare in turn. Pupil to pupil. Granted he was, probably, far from his normal state of mind, still angry at Aurora for betraying him, but even so he managed to keep his anger from pouring out of the words he was to speak. After all this man was merely asking a question. A foolish, imbecilic question, but simply a question all the same. "I am the Harbinger, the Herald of Fate, the High Legate of the Third Grand Legion. I am not merely 'strong'. Mine is the strength to rule. The question of strength is better suited to you, elf-kin." With a small flourish, his blade was brought up, level and pointed at the elf. However it was not a threatening posture, more so the posture one who is establishing superiority, confident and calm. "So then I ask you. Are you strong, and why have you come to me?"

Spoiler:

[/quote]

Yes, I am me.
Back to top Go down
Dalaga Helios

PostSubject: Re: Heart of the desert.   Fri May 01, 2015 12:01 pm

He digested the information given to him, making a note of it, if he spoke true then this one was a valid candidate to follow. He would have to test this for himself though, he could not follow one weaker then himself, it was his masters command. He lowered the head of his weapon toward the ground, raising the volume of his voice slightly and making sure to speak clearly, as he was taught.

"I come to test the strength of those who would rule over men, so that I would choose my master as the one who was most superior among them. One such as myself has no other place then at the command of a superior, so I will see your claim for myself, to prove your identity through my blades, and swear myself to you if I am not left wanting."

His stance persisted, his grip on the handle of his full metal halberd tightened, he lived for only two things, combat and servitude, they were his joys, any he followed he would do anything to see their desires fulfilled.

"Do you accept the challenge of my blade, to allow me to see if you are stronger then myself?"
Back to top Go down
SilentVex

PostSubject: Re: Heart of the desert.   Fri May 01, 2015 12:13 pm

Where Am I? A tavern
Who's With Me? Others
How Do I Feel? Intrigud.
What's On My Mind? Perhaps..

Harbinger looked over the elf-kin for a moment. Not the most well built, but no doubt hardy. Not the most limber of uniforms, but practical. No doubt trained well and skilled, given his specific trial. No doubt a skilled vanguard, given his weapon choice, and capable of producing electricity at least through touch, given what he did to the drunkard. He smirked at this, even without magic he would be curb stomped. "A trial by combat then?" He chuckled, lowering the blade down to his side, breaking into a laugh after a moment. As he recovered, he stood tall and took a handful of steps back, drawing a line in the sand between them with the tip of the blade. Still holding it almost casually at his side, his smirk grew and he tipped his hat ever so slightly. "My favorite. Bring it."

Spoiler:

Yes, I am me.
Back to top Go down
Dalaga Helios

PostSubject: Re: Heart of the desert.   Fri May 01, 2015 12:35 pm

He nodded slightly, his boots held his daggers, his sword rested across his lower back and hip, concealed by his cloak, his halberds edge held a shine to it, sharp enough to cleave armor. He rushed forward a few steps, driving the tip of his weapon into the ground, one foot coming between the axe like head and the handle, pushing off and jumping into the air, releasing the weapon. Once he cleared it, rising above the top of it's pole, his hand which still was aimed in it's direction sparked, a sudden change in the atmosphere almost, a magnetic push in all directions, the halberd having no place to go pressed harder into the ground for a moment before tilting away, giving him though the desired result.

The magnetic force actually flung him higher into the air, enough that it put him on course with the harbinger on his way down. It had only lasted a short while but it's effects were far reaching, if the harbinger was not holding his weapon with sufficient strength it would no doubt push it out of his hand, but only if. He spun himself in the air, his hand going behind his back, drawing his sword, bringing it down with the force of his movement, weight and physical strength aimed at the center of the harbingers head.
Back to top Go down
SilentVex

PostSubject: Re: Heart of the desert.   Fri May 01, 2015 12:44 pm

Where Am I? A tavern
Who's With Me? Others
How Do I Feel? Intrigud.

An explosively aggressive opening, a classic technique, overwhelm the opponent quickly, before they had a chance to react. Unfortunately, millenia of experience sword fighting had its perks, and such a tactic would prove to only allow him to play defensively, the way he liked it. The magnetif force, however, almost did catch him by surprise, though this would prove to be unable to pry the master swordsman's blade from his hand. Taking a split second stock of the man's vector, he maintained his smirk as he stepped to the left ever so casually, raising the blade only ever so slightly to deflect the blow of the weapon coming for him. In the same motion, he lashed out with the pommel of the sword, intending to smash it into the back of the elf. "A clever trick, one you should have saved." He was not left open, per say, as he pulled back after his strike (attempt) an maintained his calm demeanor, the sword held casually by his side still with his right hand.

Spoiler:

Yes, I am me.
Back to top Go down
Dalaga Helios

PostSubject: Re: Heart of the desert.   Fri May 01, 2015 12:57 pm

He knew the strike was coming, he marked the direction it was coming from, and rolled with the blow, taking only a partial hit and finding himself on his knee. The harbingers words would be accurate, had that been the trick, as he rolled his free hand went to the holster at the top of his boot, it was in hand when he came up and pointed at the demons center. He sent up his magnetic repulsion and released the blade immediately, sending it flying at high speed. He would not hold back, it would prove nothing if he did.

After the blade went as long as he intended it to given the distance to it's target he dropped the field once more, trying to use it only in short bursts. He spun on the harbinger and regained his footing, keeping a firm hold on the blade in his hand, ready to continue the combat.
Back to top Go down
SilentVex

PostSubject: Re: Heart of the desert.   Fri May 01, 2015 1:08 pm

Where Am I? A tavern
Who's With Me? Others
How Do I Feel? Intrigud.

Though nowhere near his peak condition, it was still fairly easy for HArbinger to strike away the flying dagger with the back of his hand, striking the flat of the blade and causing the weapon to lodge itself far, far behind him, due to its momentum and gravity. The smirk on his face grew, so this man's powers were electromagnetic, not merely electric. It was the only explanation, and it explained why he so easily almost tore his weapon away. Calmly he began to advance, never once moving his blade to an actually viable combat position, a stance most would consider arrogant, cocky, or downright mocking. Of course when you're an effectively immortal pandimensional being, arrogance goes with the territory, which suited Harbinger just fine. "I'd show you one of mine, but sadly I don't think you'd survive it. Perhaps you would settle for a lesser demonstration?"

His calculated assault began, first aimed at his opponent's mid center, then swiping at his left and right shoulders as he continued to advance. his sword movements were quick, precise, and practiced. He purposely left a trap by offering a split second in which the elf could 'counter', an obvious moment a novice or even a veteran adventurer would no doubt attempt to take advantage of. However in that split second, should the opponent take it and advance, they would find their feet in severe pain from the sword now slicing through it as Harbinger stepped back again to a neutral, non aggressive state.

Spoiler:

Yes, I am me.
Back to top Go down
Dalaga Helios

PostSubject: Re: Heart of the desert.   Fri May 01, 2015 1:34 pm

This one was strong, not many could be counted able to deflect such a quick attack, he already knew from the throbbing pain spreading through his body that he was physically powerful as well. He parried the first blow to the side, not trying to match his strength but merely redirect it, quickly turning his blade to get in front of the second strike and slide it off. Something was wrong, these blows felt mechanical, they didn't match the rest of his movements, the strike from earlier was fluid. He spotted the opening, was it on purpose? One mistake could spell the end, he said a small demonstration...

He hesitated, letting the opening slip by and quickly throwing himself back outside of sword range. This creature was not mortal, he was not even sure that he could kill it if he did land a strike, but one thing he could be sure of, it was holding back, that was enough for him, if he continued it felt like his death was practically assured.

"I cannot best you."

He said in the same clear tone he used earlier, understanding more clearly the huge gap between their abilities.

"I cannot bring myself to fight you any longer, doing so seems foolish."
Back to top Go down
Dilrax

PostSubject: Re: Heart of the desert.   Fri May 01, 2015 2:18 pm

Rius

watching from his masters shadow, Rius just sits there with his head sticking out of the black void as hes dragged along by it but unaffected by what the shadow passes over eventually ducking his and disappearing into the shadow all together as Aoes walks back into the building she came from before.. [Exit - Rius]

K A R R

The Wondering Ghost
"

"λέξη μου για τη ζωή μου ... εγώ ακόμα χρωστάτε Υπηρεσία μου στο εμπόριο , γι 'αυτό θα ακολουθήσει μέχρι τις έχω συνηθίσει." (my word on my life... i still owe you my Service in trade so i will follow untill i am used..) Karr replied, the faint fog cloud above them he created faded away into nothing as he turned around to watch the mysterious woman with the wolf and strange creature hiding in her shadow go back into the very building she appeared from, Karr would have started following the girl he owes a debt to if it wasn't for a caped stranger dragging a man out the same building the mysterious woman entered back into, something about the stranger made him feel uneasy even more so when another stranger appeared, seemingly challenging the first as their actions spoke louder then their words

deciding to watch from a short distance, Karr sat down on the warm sandstone and sand, watching as the two appeared to duel one another, he was unsure of what power or magic the pointed ears stranger was using as it was new to him, impressive even but their was something about it and how he could feel it in his fur from afar that he just didn't quite like, the other caped stranger seemed quick, leading the fight with very little effort, how ever the fight didn't seem to last long or was it a stand off? ether way Karr grew bored of watching for the short time he had, pushing himself off the ground he turned around and started to follow the girl, the bear and the floating eyeball thing

Eireson sol

Eonus
Back to top Go down
LS95

PostSubject: Re: Heart of the desert.   Fri May 01, 2015 5:04 pm

Khys'Ran turned to observe the standoff. It blinked in curiosity, venturing closer to observe their ways of battle. The being itself couldn't fight, so as useless as this knowledge seemed, it was invaluable if Khys'Ran could impart it onto others.
Back to top Go down
SilentVex

PostSubject: Re: Heart of the desert.   Sat May 02, 2015 9:52 am

Where Am I? A tavern
Who's With Me? Others
How Do I Feel? Intrigud.

Harbinger stared quietly at the man as he spoke, speaking sensible words. Indeed, perhaps the man could, eventually, get through his defenses, but it would take time, and studies on his movements and techniques. such a thing was, unlikely, within the confines of a single duel without the use of magic, which this world inherently prohibited, or at least inhibited. Though he did not sheathe his blade, as doing so before the opponent formally surrendered was both foolish, and against his personal rules of engagement. Yet his posture did in fact shift slightly to the left, more relaxed. "If this is a surrender, place your blade on the ground and bow over it, such is the formality of a duel."

It might seem strange, of course, to someone who did not understand the, cultural, aspect to this. Though Harbinger was unique and not part of any culture, the boy was and, as it would happen when living amidst a culture for a long time, he adopted certain parts into his rules of engagement, at least until the next host.

Spoiler:

Yes, I am me.
Back to top Go down
Dalaga Helios

PostSubject: Re: Heart of the desert.   Sat May 02, 2015 10:07 am

Almost without hesitance, but also without any signs of fear, he complied, kneeling down and laying his blade across the sand at his feet. He took his best judgement for the bit about bowing over it, settling for bowing as far as his kneeling position would allow, placing his sword arm across his chest and grabbing his shoulder, his head in line with his back. He had felt nothing in the way of alterior motives from this request, so he did not mind this, and while the combat was short it revealed all he needed.

"I surrender, my life goes to the victor to do with as he pleases."

He said solomly, keeping his eyes locked on the ground,wondering if this one would choose to have him serve, for if he did indeed choose to kill him instead he was not yet sure what he would choose to do about it, if anything.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heart of the desert.   

Back to top Go down

Heart of the desert.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next