Sanctuary of Aerosillia
aerosillia.forumotion.com is a roleplay site that holds elements inspired or influenced from many different games, shows and stories and fan content is displayed or used. I do not claim to own any of these elements as they belong to their prospective owners and creators.

The Sanctuary of Aerosillia is a Forum Roleplay Community. Please be sure to read the Welcome thread to get started in this world beyond imagining.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Current Conditions Inside Malduke’s Floors
  • First Floor:
  • Second Floor:
  • Third Floor:
Latest topics
» Dilrax's Character Gallery
Fri Jun 09, 2017 7:13 pm by Dilrax

» Saku's Gaia Work
Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:36 pm by Sakura Lunaris

» The Travellers Gateway
Mon Nov 23, 2015 4:28 am by Dilrax

» Tartreg's Wacky and Wonderful World
Tue Oct 27, 2015 3:26 am by Tartreg

» Shinko's Shadows
Wed Oct 14, 2015 10:33 pm by Shin

» Descending from the Azure Moon on high...
Wed Oct 14, 2015 5:18 am by Sakura Lunaris

» Heart of the desert.
Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:48 pm by Rhode

» Sonne Slums
Thu Jul 09, 2015 9:41 pm by Rihenian

» Introductions
Fri Jul 03, 2015 1:35 am by Rewelle

Affiliates

Share | 

The Goblet

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Shin

PostSubject: Re: The Goblet   Sat Mar 21, 2015 10:10 am

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ECTHELION BLACK~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That was something Blackie didn't understand. 'Bored' didn't sound like fun, but two-legs often seemed to think there was nothing to do when there was always something to do. One could nap in the shade, or lay down and relax in the sun, or eat some food, or do any assortment of things. He didn't understand how two-legs were either working or sleeping and couldn't seem to enjoy life. Their obsession over money and material gain was another thing he couldn't understand either. If he couldn't carry it with him, it was usually excess and could be left where it was. Comfortable beds could easily be made from green grass or soft sand. Feather beds were too strange a thing for his taste and the excess of spices some put on their food was strange to him. His theory was that most two-legs simply made their lives too complicated and wore themselves out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A timeless and forgotten place
The moon and sun in endless chase
Each in quiet surrender
While the other reigns the sky

The midnight hour begins to laugh
A summer evening's epitaph
The winds are getting crazy as the storm begins to rise
Back to top Go down
Dilrax

PostSubject: Re: The Goblet   Sun Mar 22, 2015 5:10 am

Kasa Shigoray
Temper: calm
...............................................................................................................................................................................................................
after having wondered around outside for some time, kasa had made her way to what looked like a bar to her, pushing the door gently open she stood in its door way and looked around for a moment, it was nice and cool inside though sounded busy with the idle chatter of its patrons, as long as no one did anything to annoy her she was willing to bare the noise when things got loud, walking forwards she took a seat near the middle of the room falling backwards into the chair she made her self comfortable as it was better then sitting on a rock outside in the heat.

Eireson sol
A Mercenary for hire with a twisted fate, thick with blood his aura reflects the trail he leaves behind, thick with blood and crimson red.

Eonus
A Powerful Divine Spirit born of Fire and Ice, it was said to have been one of four Guardian Pillars for a City lost long ago, now it searches for purpose once again.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Lunaris

PostSubject: Re: The Goblet   Fri Mar 27, 2015 3:02 am

Across the sea of time I wander, a song in my heart and my gaze ever onwards

۞Where am I?Within the confines of The Goblet.
       ۞Who's with me?Blackie and Rius.
       ۞How do I feel?Amused, Mischievous.
       ۞What's on my mind?Time to take in the scenery before it's time to depart once more...

Rising to her feet, Aoes lifted her parasol once more in hand, setting it over her shoulder with ease as she floated there a few moments, half stretching before she looked towards her companions with a small chuckle, then made her way over towards the barkeep, standing at the side in the shadows. After the man was free to attend her, she set both hands upon her parasol with a smile and set upon the counter a small flat disk like object, it's color of jet black and pushed it towards the man with a pale fingertip. "I'll take the usual and make my way out of here when my business is concluded. Do ensure that I am not disturbed unless it's of import or work related hmm?" she said quietly, the man offering her a nod and taking the item from the bar. Aeos then returned to her companions, this time however she did not seat herself down to relax, but rather remained leaning against the wall, arms folded and her parasol resting across her shoulders, behind her neck as she closed her eyes in silent thought, patiently waiting for darkness to fall outside once more and bring with it the cooler air and blessed relief.

Spoiler:

Current Theme Song
I'm a sucker for the bishounen anti-hero

I shaull aulwauws shonu loru shu miin fir wie ♥

Last edited by Sakura Lunaris on Fri May 01, 2015 11:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://aerosillia.forumotion.com
Dilrax

PostSubject: Re: The Goblet   Fri Mar 27, 2015 11:19 am

Rius
...............................................................................................................................................................................................................
The Concalefactorius Twilight Fragment (Grimoire)
Bound to: Aeos
Grimoire Form: Creature
"A Grimoire of the Twilight, Reflecting both the sun and moon in its form and power, it serves only the one name it is bound to. "

Rius watched as Aoes as she walked over to the bar for a moment and walked back, his curious blue eyes watching closely as he lifted his head and sniffed the air with his blue nose, new scents had appeared but he couldn't determine anything special about them with his weak sense of smell, he turned his eyes to gaze at the wall near him as he curled up on the spot next to blackie as he waited for time to pass.

Eireson sol
A Mercenary for hire with a twisted fate, thick with blood his aura reflects the trail he leaves behind, thick with blood and crimson red.

Eonus
A Powerful Divine Spirit born of Fire and Ice, it was said to have been one of four Guardian Pillars for a City lost long ago, now it searches for purpose once again.
Back to top Go down
Rihenian

PostSubject: Re: The Goblet   Fri Mar 27, 2015 7:54 pm

I lift my head to the clear and beautiful sky. My voice echoes with all the glory of my ancestors, all the joy and pride.

Valda had to brace her nose, but even then she felt stifled in the smell that seemed to attack her attention and senses. It was abhorrent to her senses and almost drove her out of the building again. She reminded herself that she had a task to fulfill and once it had been completed, she could depart again. Until said time, she would hover by the door, where she could catch some semblance of fresh air.

There were a few people in what seemed like the front of the room, the white-haired lady from before, the big and nice dog from before, a strange little purple and black creature with them, the blue and black fox-lady from before, and amidst the others was a man in a big black hat who seemed to be minding his own business. Well, to be fair, they all seemed to be just keeping to themselves. One of them aught to know something about 'wards', right? Whatever those were.

"I have a question," Valda cleared her throat and addressed the group at large. This question was for anyone who could answer it. "Does anyone here know anything about 'wards'? There is a lady outside who needs help with some.""

My song is ancient. The sound is sure. This is my heritage. It will endure.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Lunaris

PostSubject: Re: The Goblet   Sat Mar 28, 2015 4:02 am

۞Who's with me?Blackie and Rius, a woman who entered and various others.
       ۞How do I feel?Curious, Bored, Thoughtful.
       ۞What's on my mind?I see...another magic user having difficulty...

Turning to face the young woman who called out a query to those within. Raising her head as she took the parasol from behind her neck, Aeos set it atop her shoulder and made her way over towards her, dipping her head in greeting. "I may be able to help there...though it would depend on what is needed. If she is able to, tell her to come inside, if not then I will head out there to her..." she replied in hushed tones. This kind of business was not uncommon to her, nor did she even find it a curious oddity or strange event as such had occurred before and will likely occur a great many times to come. She turned to look towards both Blackie and Rius a moment and spoke with a sigh. "Looks like I have some work to do...it shouldn't be long.."she said with a smile to the pair. She wasn't looking forward to making her way back out into the heat of the day but it could provide a potential payout for her at least so perhaps it would be worth taking a look at.

Spoiler:

Current Theme Song

Last edited by Sakura Lunaris on Fri May 01, 2015 11:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dilrax

PostSubject: Re: The Goblet   Sun Mar 29, 2015 7:43 am

Rius
"A Grimoire of the Twilight, Reflecting both the sun and moon in its form and power, it serves only the one name it is bound to. "

"...but mistress... we wont leave your side... and maybe i can help..." Rius speaks jumping to his feet as he looks up in to Aoes's eyes with his curious blue ones for he had never really been more serious about anything before and with out Aoes his existence would start to suffer, giving blackie a light nudge with his nose, Rius quickly then ran over to Aoes and pounced on the little of her shadow cast upon the ground and disappeared into its black void like it was some kind of portal, "... i am bound to you... with out you... i am nothing... i am a shield... i am a sword... i am a Grimoire... and i belong to you... he is your guardian... pweese don't hate us for following, mistress..." Rius says to Aoes his curious blue eye's faintly visible from the darkness of her shadow.

Eireson sol

Eonus
Back to top Go down
Rihenian

PostSubject: Re: The Goblet   Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:58 am

I lift my head to the clear and beautiful sky. My voice echoes with all the glory of my ancestors, all the joy and pride.

Valda's attention turned to the lady with some kind of artifact that shielded her from the sun. Valda had seen the lady use it before, though she didn't know what to call it. The fact of the matter that helped calm the shapeshifter's nerves was that the lady saw fit to answer her and to offer assistance.

"I might be able to coax her inside..." Valda glanced to the door, considering on the individual who had asked for the help. "She had trouble walking, but I'll see what I can do."

With that thought, and with some concern, Valda turned to the bright world outside.

[Exit to: Heart of the Desert]

My song is ancient. The sound is sure. This is my heritage. It will endure.
Back to top Go down
Shin

PostSubject: Re: The Goblet   Thu Apr 09, 2015 6:52 am

And he had just gotten comfortably lazy too.  He looked up at Aeos with large pleading eyes to just stay there and relax until nightfall and even let out a small whimper, which coming from a creature his size sounded significantly more than it really was.  Knowing that it would have little effect on her choice, however, Blackie finally groaned as he got up and stretched out his long grey legs and opened his toothy mouth for a long yawn.  Better to just let the princess do as she wanted this time so he could get back to rest.  It wasn't as though he was going to lay there physically comfortable while his mind was full of worry over what kinds of trouble his small companion could get herself into the moment she was out of his sight.
So without warning, he slipped his large head between her legs to toss Aeos onto his shaggy back and proceeded out the door with a soft whine and then a quick sigh.  He would try to stick to the shade as best he could, but being a desert town with a blazing afternoon sun hanging overhead, there wasn't likely to be as much as Aeos desired.

[Exit]

Each in quiet surrender

Last edited by Shin on Fri May 01, 2015 5:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dilrax

PostSubject: Re: The Goblet   Thu Apr 16, 2015 11:26 am

Kasa Shigoray
with out noticing it, Kasa had subconsciously fallen asleep for a few short minutes from where she sat, waking up to the sound of people leaving out the door, pinching her nose after rubbing her eyes she blinked a couple times before looking around the room to which things seemed pretty calm.

Eireson sol

Eonus
Back to top Go down
SilentVex

PostSubject: Re: The Goblet   Fri May 01, 2015 6:14 am

You are strong, this I will allow. But your strength is not that of a ruler!

Where Am I? A tavern
Who's With Me? Others
How Do I Feel? Annoyed
What's On My Mind? A mistake.

he was remaining silent, quiet in his corner, until one particular drunk decided to... bother him. At first it wasn't unbearable, and the 'boy' managed to keep Harbinger calm enough. However the man's drunken behavior became more and more grating, forcing him to try his damndest to not slit his throat. Then the man reached out and grabbed onto his hat, and the cord inside snapped. He reached out and grabbed hold of the man's throat, standing calmly despite the violent grip around his throat. Walking to the door, he half dragged the man outside...

Spoiler:

Yes I am a girl. Yes I love dresses, and shopping, and talking about cute boys. Yes I'm likely to get in trouble for gossiping. Yes I love doing my nails. Yes, I am beautiful.

Yes, I am me.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Lunaris

PostSubject: Re: The Goblet   Fri May 01, 2015 6:49 am

۞Who's with me?My dear friends and companions as well as whoever the hell is also around.
       ۞How do I feel?Bored, Thoughtful, Lazy.
       ۞What's on my mind?Now then...I believe it is time for a few drinks...and a little entertainment...

Upon her return to the bar, ignoring the stranger from earlier as he dragged another from the bar to fight, Aeos floated over to the counter and ordered herself several drinks before making her way back towards the dark corner where she had made herself comfortable earlier within the confines of the building and sat down once more, her head bowed slightly to allow her hair to fall down about her face, offering a veil of silken strands, hiding the slightly predatory smile that curled the corner of the woman's lips. A faint chuckle escaping them as she relaxed, leaning upon the table, wood worn smooth from use and stained from blood, liquor and graffiti. Such a collection has already assembled already. Things are proceeding smoothly. Perhaps a little encouragement from time to time may be needed but it's a start I suppose...she thought to herself as she dipped her head towards the table, expression changed to something softer once more, yet holding a faint sorrowful hint of a smile as a sigh escaped her lips.

A pair of pale fingers, lightly began to trail along the imperfections that were upon the table, an impassive expression once more upon her face, the mask returning upon it after she had permitted it to slip for a few brief moments. Her hand reaching out to take hold of the glass that was set upon the table before her, eyes clear with a thoughtful, cold clarity as her gaze followed things unseen by many. She took a sip of the honey like liquor she so enjoyed, indulging in the flavor it had before she spoke in quiet tones aloud, some of the thoughts upon her mind.
"We can't stay here for longer than necessary. As soon as business has been taken care of and we've been able to get ourselves supplied for the road once more we'll need to leave." she explained as she took another quiet sip, thoughtfully examining the liquor within the glass. A curling of her lips would begin to form into a smile that her companions were well acquainted with, one that bespoke mischief and adventure ahead. She let a faint giggle escape her lips as she drank the remainder of her glass and turning, quietly picked up Rius in her arms before her and floated out the door, humming quietly to herself.

Spoiler:

Current Theme Song

Back to top Go down
Dilrax

PostSubject: Re: The Goblet   Sat May 02, 2015 11:37 am

Rius

Still lurking in Aeos'es shadow Rius was quite content with remaining hidden as she moved around though that changed when Aeos started to pull him out of her shadow and pick him up, "ga-rr-rn-nn-ya-ei!..." he squeaked aloud with a growl mixed in while actually saying something along the lines of "hey...wait...gah...ta...na...hur...no...noo" though broken with a little sense of fear and panic, his claws begin flailing about as he reaches out for the shadow on the ground helpless to grab it as hes picked up and held in her arms, Rius immediately ceases to move as if Frozen stiff though his entire body is limp as his legs and tail just ragdoll and dangling from Aeos'es arms with the only part visible life signs being his wide open eyes that slowly wonder around the room and blink on occasion, it didn't matter to him how much he struggled now... there was no escaping her hold on him... not that he really had a problem with it but his shyness was a bit of a problem... even more so when he is then carried out side in her arms.

Eireson sol

Eonus
Back to top Go down
Dilrax

PostSubject: Re: The Goblet   Sat May 02, 2015 6:28 pm

Kasa Shigoray
Kasa watched as the peace she awoke to was short lived as one man dragged another out the door, the two thus far never seen again and a mysterious woman with a large wolf had left and returned only to leave again, it made her wonder if there was something happening or if the activity of life increased due to the looming nightfall, "guess I better get moving too, if I sit here any longer I'm really going to fall asleep" she thought to her self as she rose from her seat and slowly shuffled to the door, there was a cooler breeze blowing outside then what she felt earlier that blew through the doorway as she opened it.

Eireson sol

Eonus
Back to top Go down
Sakura Lunaris

PostSubject: Re: The Goblet   Wed May 20, 2015 1:41 am

۞Where am I?I have just entered the Serria District of Sonne.
۞How do I feel?Pleased, Comfortable, Amused, Mischievous.
۞What's on my mind?Hit me bartender!!

Pushing the door open once more, Aeos floated into the confines of the Goblet once again, making her way right to the bar where she offered a wave and made a turning motion with her fingertip, the attendant offering a nod of their head in understanding to her request as she picked up the bottle with ease that was slid her way. Looking down she set her left hand above the counter, creating a glass for herself to pour the potent amber fluid into it. "Let's see how well the kid does on his first task shall we?" she said to herself with an amused smile on her lips before taking a sip of her drink.

The potent liquor made it's warming trail through her body, giving it's sweet flavor and hard bite the temptation and ease to simply slam the liquor down with speed, but she took her time, savoring it and the flavor it held. With a little bit of luck she would be able to go get herself rather buzzed and get some sleep before heading off the next day but she doubted that would be the case, more likely thinking she'll end up getting buzzed and causing some kind of mischief or get drawn into something once more as was want to happen.

Spoiler:

Current Theme Song

Last edited by Sakura Lunaris on Wed May 20, 2015 10:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shin

PostSubject: Re: The Goblet   Wed May 20, 2015 5:47 am

Blackie casually made his way back to his corner by the fireplace and laid down on the floor, large head resting on paws the size of small dinner plates. Though he closed his golden eyes to relax a bit, his ears twitched with each new sound. Whether it was a person entering or leaving the tavern, a new glass of alcohol placed on the counter top, or a wooden chair scratching against the hard floor.
But when he caught the familiar scent of Aeos's favorite drink, he knew how this night would go. First she would begin the 'friendly' contest. Then the contest might grow to include a few others or the drinks would begin to be mixed up. Eventually, he would wind up chasing her through the streets and hoping she didn't cause any permanent damage to anything. Hopefully she would pass out on her own before things got to exciting.

Each in quiet surrender

Back to top Go down
Sakura Lunaris

PostSubject: Re: The Goblet   Wed May 20, 2015 6:09 am

۞What's on my mind?Oh yeah!! That's the stuff ♥

Aeos had just emptied her fifth glass and half slammed it onto the table, a huge smile on her face as she laughed, her gaze on the expression of the people that stared at her and her levels of intoxication being lower than what was expected of most beings who drank what she did. To this end she then pointed out towards one of the beings in the bar somewhere towards the back of the crowd. "Hey you! Come on out here and have a few drinks with me..." she instructed, however to her disappointment, many of the others either knew better than to join her, didn't feel like joining her in her cups or just turned and left, ignoring the woman and leaving her to her own ends. This caused her to make a disappointed expression then poke her tongue at the lot of them before turning back to her drink with a large smile on her face again and exclaimed happily. "Oh well, more for me then!!"

Spoiler:

Current Theme Song

Last edited by Sakura Lunaris on Wed May 20, 2015 10:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tartreg

PostSubject: Re: The Goblet   Wed May 20, 2015 6:47 am

Tartreg appeared out of the invisible tear in space in the back alley of The Goblet. Readying himself for the potential screams and banter of peoples questions that was about to ensue, he walked to the front entrance and silently moved the door open with his mind. Taking a step inside, all conversation in the pub stopped and all eyes turned towards him.

Oh great... He thought.
Back to top Go down
SilentVex

PostSubject: Re: The Goblet   Wed May 20, 2015 6:58 am

Walking into the tavern, he looked about at the silent people, their object of attention, and laughed loudly. "Oh come on, this is HARDLY the most impressive thing here. I mean think about it guys, you live in a town with a massive gateway portal that summons people from different dimensions at random. Are you really impressed by a guy who looks like he has a glass or mirror mask on and some fancy cosmos design, though the part about it changing slowly is rather nice touch I have to admit." He chuckled more as he walked in, depositing the travel supplies in full next to Aeos before sitting down next to her.

"So stop staring and return to your drinks, there's nothing really new here anyways." Shortly after that the people began to look away again, returning to normal, though a few people would glance at the man quickly before looking away again. Gaius on the other hand just glanced over at Aeos's drink and smirked. "You got a second drink for me?"

Yes I am a girl. Yes I love dresses, and shopping, and talking about cute boys. Yes I'm likely to get in trouble for gossiping. Yes I love doing my nails. Yes, I am beautiful.

Yes, I am me.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Lunaris

PostSubject: Re: The Goblet   Wed May 20, 2015 7:07 am

۞Who's with me?Blackie and Rius, Gaius and a stranger.
۞What's on my mind?Oh yeah!! That's the stuff ♥ Hmm?? Oh right...he's back with the stuff...

Aeos had turned to look at the new arrival as silence encompassed the tavern, shrugged and went back to her drink until Gaius had returned and after a small statement of the obvious watched as he took a seat next to her, an amused smirk on her lips at his comment on her drink. "Well you can use whatever cash is left to get your own. So how much trouble did you encounter in the markets anyway?" she inquired before she drained her glass and stood up.

Pointing to the star man, a smirk on her face as she offered her challenge towards him, her intoxication having taken hold of her judgement.
"Hey you! Get over here and share a few drinks with a girl eh? Or are you just going to let a lady drink alone with her friends??" she called out, her voice carried through the entirety of the bar before falling back in her chair, a string of cheerful laughter escaping her lips as she tried to wave the stranger over to the table where she sat.

Spoiler:

Current Theme Song

Last edited by Sakura Lunaris on Wed May 20, 2015 10:55 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Shin

PostSubject: Re: The Goblet   Wed May 20, 2015 8:12 am

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~BLACKIE~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Unsure what to think of the brazen man who sat down next to Aeos, Blackie silently frowned at the man, trying to read his intentions. Finally deciding that he could go about this carefully, he shifted to his two-legged form once more and walked over to the seat on the other side of Aeos. Though he struggled to find the proper word, he finally asked for water with a slight frown.
Though he hoped Aeos wouldn't try to include him in any of her antics, he also thought that such could be fun in moderation. The problem was that when alcohol was involved, no matter who it was, moderation seemed to fly right out the window. Maybe he could get away with only drinking water.

Each in quiet surrender

Back to top Go down
Tartreg

PostSubject: Re: The Goblet   Wed May 20, 2015 11:56 am

At first, Tartreg was slightly surprised at how well everyone took his appearance. But after the explanation from the man that had just returned from his errand, understanding settled upon Tartreg. Just after, the lady called him over to share a drink with her and her friends. He decided that he may as well join them, even though the young man was a bit... loud. Confidence can be a good thing though, as long as there is no ill intent and the person is not blind to their abilities... Tartreg thought to himself.

As he walked over to the ever growing group, He directed his telepathic voice to the small group so that only they could "hear" his voice in their heads. I'm afraid I do not eat or drink... but if you don't mind, I will still join you for the entertainment. I have not had much interaction at all for quite... awhile. He thought to her in a deep, rich voice that had a sort of far off echo.

Without waiting for a response, he moved to the table and lifted both his feet into the air, sitting in a cross legged position in mid air. Then he directed his thoughts to the lady specifically, so as not to embarrass her. By the way, if a Lady is with her friends, then a Lady cannot be alone, unless a Lady is alone because they are not truly her friends... As he sat and looked about at the people at the table, his skin changed to the birthplace of stars, to signify the birth of new potential friendships.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Lunaris

PostSubject: Re: The Goblet   Wed May 20, 2015 12:11 pm

=

۞Who's with me?Blackie and Rius, Gaius and a stranger.
۞What's on my mind?Interesting words indeed...

Aeos shrugged slightly at the information of not joining her in the actual drinking so much as the entertainment and she also managed to offer a faint smirk at the comment that was directed towards her specifically before filling her glass once more and happily began to indulge herself once more. "That's fine...it's more than some of the other beings around here do from time to time...even the regulars. It's not always that I'm fortunate enough to have a new face as company, so it must be my lucky day! I got two in one go!" she explained in cheerful tones of reply before she took another large mouthful of her drink.

As she set her glass down, she decided to try something, a faint smirk remaining on her lips.
There are friends...and then there are friends whom one can entrust one's life with. It also works as an easier way to cut short a long story of sorts... Aeos would think aloud, bringing the words to the front of her mind to see if it was able to be understood or not by this being, judging from his manner of speech in how it was directed.

Spoiler:

Current Theme Song

Back to top Go down
SilentVex

PostSubject: Re: The Goblet   Wed May 20, 2015 12:17 pm

Gaius groaned a bit and scratched at his ears. "Oh that's disorienting. Reminds me way too much of Mundus, long story." He groaned a bit and eventually stopped scratching at his ears. Then withdrawing some of the currency he couldn't help but crack a grin at Aeos. "As for you, not even a drink for a friend's job well done? what kind of world is this?" He chuckled and ordered five of whateer it was she was drinking. "And uh, the gravedigger here has a bit of work to do. Don't worry, not humans, demon pickpockets." He downed two of the drinks when they arrived without much thought, smiling at the taste.

He turned then to look at the man that was floating, nothing odd there cearly, and observed everything he could about him. His presence, his odd features, his presence,the items on his belt, his presence - you know he really felt oddly familiar. Like he'd been around him before for a while. "Have we met? You feel familiar."

Yes, I am me.
Back to top Go down
Tartreg

PostSubject: Re: The Goblet   Wed May 20, 2015 12:38 pm

Tartreg nodded at the lady as she cheerfully took another drink. Then she pleasantly surprised him by directing her thoughts to the forefront of her mind, clearly trying to see if he could hear them. Luckily for him, his emotions don't easily show considering his face is smooth as glass and the makeup of his skin. He responded back to her directly, True, a Lady is wise to be able to distinguish the difference and use the description as such. Although long stories can be interesting at times, I doubt most would have the time or desire to hear them. Although few have longer stories then I... but that may be saved for another time. I am also glad that you decided to try what you did. Very few people would...

Without turning to the young man, but able to clearly watch that he was making observations, Tartreg responded to his inquiry so that the group could hear, I myself have not met you before today, although I did see you guys on the roof earlier today. Seeing as how we have seemed to cross paths again, I feel you should know. By the way, what can be used as currency here? I need to know so I may be able to scrounge something up... I may be able to get everyone a round depending on what I can use as payment...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Goblet   

Back to top Go down

The Goblet
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sanctuary of Aerosillia :: Extras :: Sonne, City of the Sun-
Jump to: