Sanctuary of Aerosillia
aerosillia.forumotion.com is a roleplay site that holds elements inspired or influenced from many different games, shows and stories and fan content is displayed or used. I do not claim to own any of these elements as they belong to their prospective owners and creators.

The Sanctuary of Aerosillia is a Forum Roleplay Community. Please be sure to read the Welcome thread to get started in this world beyond imagining.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Current Conditions Inside Malduke’s Floors
  • First Floor:
  • Second Floor:
  • Third Floor:
Latest topics
» Dilrax's Character Gallery
Thu Oct 05, 2017 10:14 am by Dilrax

» Saku's Gaia Work
Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:36 pm by Sakura Lunaris

» The Travellers Gateway
Mon Nov 23, 2015 4:28 am by Dilrax

» Tartreg's Wacky and Wonderful World
Tue Oct 27, 2015 3:26 am by Tartreg

» Shinko's Shadows
Wed Oct 14, 2015 10:33 pm by Shin

» Descending from the Azure Moon on high...
Wed Oct 14, 2015 5:18 am by Sakura Lunaris

» Heart of the desert.
Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:48 pm by Rhode

» Sonne Slums
Thu Jul 09, 2015 9:41 pm by Rihenian

» Introductions
Fri Jul 03, 2015 1:35 am by Rewelle

Affiliates

Share | 

The Goblet

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
SilentVex

PostSubject: Re: The Goblet   Wed May 20, 2015 12:52 pm

He pointed his finger at him and wagged it a little bit. "So it was you watching me then eh? I knew someone was there, Devil hunters are hardly wrong in such matters you see." He down another glass and chuckled, wipping his face. "DAmn fine choice by the way, lovely liqour. Though I'd still prefer a diet pepsi, though it seems no one here makes it. Shame really. Fries too, I'd kill for a good pile of em." He licked his lips one and sighed, leaning back in his seat and looking both the man and Aeos over. 'Clever bastard, I'd love to know what he was doing when he was watching me,' he thought to himself as he sipped another drink. 'Could come in handy if it could be replicated.'

He paused a moment as he was drinking and suddenly thought very, very loudly in his head, 'If you can hear this do not dig in my head Mr. Mirror. I will know, and i will have zero problems introducing you to Mr. Splat and Eternity.' Despite being thoughts, and threats, it came across as more of a joke than an actual life threat. More like he just really didn't want to have to deal with keeping the man out of his head and wanted to have it nice and simple.

Yes I am a girl. Yes I love dresses, and shopping, and talking about cute boys. Yes I'm likely to get in trouble for gossiping. Yes I love doing my nails. Yes, I am beautiful.

Yes, I am me.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Lunaris

PostSubject: Re: The Goblet   Wed May 20, 2015 1:00 pm

Across the sea of time I wander, a song in my heart and my gaze ever onwards

۞Where am I?I have just entered the Serria District of Sonne.
۞Who's with me?Blackie and Rius, Gaius and a stranger.
۞How do I feel?Pleased, Comfortable, Amused, Mischievous.
۞What's on my mind?Currency huh...

Raising a finger to her lips a moment in though on the question of currency, Aeos then turned to Gaius and held her hand up to him, producing a thin card between her fingers with a smile. "There ya go, that's for the errand so go grab yourself something you like. As for currency, I tend to use gemstones of various quality and type, most use an old currency here but I forgot what it's called, never needed to use it myself really...just try to barter and haggle as best you can to get a good deal and you'll be fine, just watch that the merchants don't rob you blind..." she advised the strange being with tones of casusal conversation before turning and waved to a nearby bartender to grab an extra drink for her companion, Blackie then turning her attention back to her current company once more.

"So what brings you here spaceman? Came here by choice or by gateway?" Aeos inquired as she took another sip of her drink, leaning back in the seat as her fingers trailed along some of the various pieces of graffiti craved or written upon the table, her attention remaining on the conversation and company despite her somewhat distracted gaze upon the table.

Spoiler:

Current Theme Song
I'm a sucker for the bishounen anti-hero

I shaull aulwauws shonu loru shu miin fir wie ♥️
Back to top Go down
http://aerosillia.forumotion.com
Tartreg

PostSubject: Re: The Goblet   Wed May 20, 2015 1:14 pm

Tartreg looked at the man as he paused in his drinking, appearing  as if he were thinking something for a second. Tartreg chuckled to himself wondering what the man had come up with. Tartreg figured he might have tried to say something to him with his thoughts, but without having the sense to direct the thoughts to him, he could not tell for sure what the man was really thinking.

Hmm, I seem to remember something about a drink called a Pepsi and a food called fries... from a planet called Gaia right? Give me a second... Tartreg thought out to the group. He then lifted his head slightly back, and his spine straightened out. His skin begun to blur with the motion of his consciousness through the universe into the Milky Way galaxy... all the way to the planet Gaia... and then down, down, into a city on the planets surface... then into a diner... to the kitchen window where a fresh order of fries and an ice cold Pepsi sat, waiting to be taken... Tartreg then pulled out his cube and tossed it onto the table, transferring the real time image from his skin onto the cube, and as his skin returned to normal, he expanded the cube to fit the correct dimensions of the food.

What would you do to have that right now? He asked to the man so the group could hear. He also added, Thank you for the info on the currency. I am not worried about being robbed blind if I can barter, for I can manage to get whatever I need. As for me coming here, I chose to. Depending on this mans answer, you may get to see how...
Back to top Go down
SilentVex

PostSubject: Re: The Goblet   Wed May 20, 2015 1:22 pm

Gaius chuckled and finished off the drinks he had ordered earlier before replying to the man. "You see thats an odd question because, to be entirely honest, at any moment i could be whisked away by, something, still trying to figure it out, to a point ahead in my life and be able to indulge myself all i want until im forced back. At the same time, I could be stuck here a while, in which case I would do just about anything that wouldn't break from my job given to me by me, also a long story." He hummed and looked at the fries there, teasing him, mocking him.

"Perhaps I could better offer you a pricetag if i knew what it was you could possibly want. I'd offer a demonstration of a devil trigger but I lack the ability to do so at will, and im sure that you've seen every devil arm in existance already. Perhaps I could play you a song on the violin? I've been practicing in my spare time, since I have so much of it."

Yes I am a girl. Yes I love dresses, and shopping, and talking about cute boys. Yes I'm likely to get in trouble for gossiping. Yes I love doing my nails. Yes, I am beautiful.

Yes, I am me.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Lunaris

PostSubject: Re: The Goblet   Wed May 20, 2015 1:27 pm

۞Who's with me?Blackie and Rius, Gaius and a stranger.
۞What's on my mind?Devil trigger...Oh right...THAT thing...

Thinking back on the earlier contract she had taken from the elder Gaius for the younger one, Aeos recalled an item she had been given to try and train the kid in learning how to master. Placing her hand out before her, she called it back from where she had secreted it and held it out. "You mean this thing right?? No you can't have it yet and your not getting it until your ready to use it..." she explained in stern tones to that of her charge a moment before returning the gauntlet back once more for safe keeping before folding her arms. Honestly she had somewhat forgotten about the item in question as she though it best to ensure he was up to standards at least before throwing him to the beasts.

Spoiler:

Current Theme Song

Back to top Go down
Tartreg

PostSubject: Re: The Goblet   Wed May 20, 2015 1:34 pm

Tartreg nodded at all that the man said, and then replied, I don't want for much, as I am sure you can tell, but a song on the violin would be nice. I rather enjoy music from time to time. Ill hold you to playing it after you eat though, since they may get cold if you play before...

With that, Tartreg reached forward to the box, put his hands together just inside it, and tore open a rift just large enough for the food and drink. Reaching in, he grabbed them and quickly pulled them through space and time into the pub. Immediately afterwards, the rift closed and the box flew back to its position on his belt. Tartreg then set the food before the man and thought to them, After this you may play your song, but make sure it is worth the energy spent to retrieve this from across the universe... or else! and as he finished, the image of a large sun exploding in a flash of light into a supernova flashed across Tartreg's face.
Back to top Go down
Rihenian

PostSubject: Re: The Goblet   Wed May 20, 2015 6:36 pm

Lorana tried not be be intrusive or a bother as she stepped into this strange place. She smell of the institution was familiar, yet also equally disorienting. Her nose, particularly, shunned the smell of the most potent thing. Nevertheless, she knew that rest was more important than her immediate comfort, and so the best thing to do was to press on. She kept her head forward as she drifted to the counter, to where there seemed to be a person that worked here.

She began to speak to him and he responded in a manner that suggested he understood her well. She asked him concerning places to rest and he assured her that there were a few rooms open in such a place as this. He offered the price for staying in such a room for the night. Lorana responded by drawing out a piece of coinage that she hoped was similar to what he meant, but that she suspected was too large by his surprised reaction. She put it back and drew out a few smaller pieces. After the two settled on the price, the coins were accepted and she was led to the stairs and to the room she had rented for the night. She gave a hushed word of thanks and the man excused himself to return to work. There were a good amount of people tonight, and he didn't want to miss hearing anyone call out for another round. Each round was another pile of coins earned.

Lorana finally set her bag down. She crawled onto the alien bed and found herself staring at the ceiling. What a strange place this was that was so open, vast, and dry. More curious still was the variety of people and living creatures that thrived here. She thought through her experience and drew out the marble-like pearl that had been given to her earlier. What did this mean?

It took a while to learn how to ignore the loud and some of the more boisterous people downstairs, but Lorana was able to cope. She closed her eyes and eventually found herself asleep.
Back to top Go down
Dilrax

PostSubject: Re: The Goblet   Wed May 20, 2015 6:51 pm

Rius
...............................................................................................................................................................................................................
The Concalefactorius Twilight Fragment (Grimoire)
Bound to: Aeos
Grimoire Form: Creature
A Grimoire of the Twilight, Reflecting both the sun and moon in its form and power, it serves only the one it is bound to and heard only by those it bonds with.
...............................................................................................................................................................................................................

from where ever he had disappeared to, most likely to the shadows once again he would reappear, first it was but a blue nose sticking up just past the edge of the table as it sniffed the air before a black face would then appear, its beady blew eyes watching the newly appeared fries as it followed its nose, standing on a black box shaped from manipulated shadows Rius climbed onto the corner of the table, his head fully visible with his front two paws on ether side attempting to reach across the table, clawing towards the fries well out of reach on the other side with out actually scratching the table.

Rius had not been listening much to the conversation between Gaius and Aeos and the arrival of a third who seemed to not speak a word made things more even more confusing to him but as of right now his focus was on the new sweet smelling edible thing on the other side of the table instead of sleeping in the shadows as he was before, he was silent and soundless except for the rare faint squeak he would make while clearly failing to achieve his goal of getting a hold of the source of the Glorious smell that caressed the edge of nose that drew him in like a bee to honey with an urge to inspect it greatly with his taste buds.

Eireson sol
A Mercenary for hire with a twisted fate, thick with blood his aura reflects the trail he leaves behind, thick with blood and crimson red.

Eonus
A Powerful Divine Spirit born of Fire and Ice, it was said to have been one of four Guardian Pillars for a City lost long ago, now it searches for purpose once again.
Back to top Go down
Shin

PostSubject: Re: The Goblet   Wed May 20, 2015 11:09 pm

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~BLACKIE~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Though he remained silent about it, this crowd of people was bothering him. He knew none of them and didn't trust a single one. His ears and tail twitched continuously as though he was a spring wound too tight, ready to pounce at the slightest provocation. As tense as he was he didn't even notice that he had reached for the glass Aeos had given him instead of his water and quickly downed the whole thing in one large gulp.
Once having realized that he had been absentminded enough to drink alcohol, his tail bean to twitch even more as he tensed up. Disappointed in himself, he began to watch everything in the room, trying to focus his thoughts away from whatever influences the alcohol may have had on his mind.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A timeless and forgotten place
The moon and sun in endless chase
Each in quiet surrender
While the other reigns the sky

The midnight hour begins to laugh
A summer evening's epitaph
The winds are getting crazy as the storm begins to rise
Back to top Go down
SilentVex

PostSubject: Re: The Goblet   Thu May 21, 2015 12:53 am

Gaius, the heavily armed devil slayer, smiled, his face brightening up like a child after receiving a rather special gift. He bowed his head and began to eat the fries, savoring the sweet salty taste of them. "Been so busy working I haven't been able to sit down and eat for weeks." He chuckled again and took note of the thing Rius trying to obtain a fry. After a moment of debate he moved a couple of them to a spot where the grimoire thing could reach them. "Shifting about abruptly doesn't help either, a rather big nuisance." He drank the diet pepsi as he began to finish up his fries, the sweet cola going down easily. Finishing his little snack up, aside from the few fries he had left for Rius, Gaius stood to go find a violin to play for the man.

A quick inspection noted that in the corner was someone he recognized from his own world. Going over and quickly talking to the man, the man gave a case to Gaius, who then proceeded to remove a violin from it and quickly tune it. Just a warm up here," He mentioned to anyone within earshot as he began to, urm, well 'warm up' in the over the top, probably more than need be way that suited him. Five minutes after that began, he nodded to the man and moved back over to the table with the starry-faced man. Sitting in his chair, he began the actual preformance.

Yes, I am me.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Lunaris

PostSubject: Re: The Goblet   Thu May 21, 2015 3:08 am

۞Who's with me?Blackie and Rius, Gaius and the spaceman.
۞What's on my mind?Hehehe...I got ya Blackie...

Aeos sat there and listened in silence to the small performance and warm up that preceded it, quietly sipping her drink and watching Rius explore this new food known as fries as she lightly poked Blackie in the ribs with her free hand, arm wrapped around her waist as she sat and listened. "Not half bad there kiddo...got a bit of talent there. Maybe I should get you to do a few performances on the road so we can earn a little money for supplies along the way." she remarked with both compliment and teasing him a little afterwards, best not to get too comfortable after all. Quietly she took another sip of her drink, her demeanor shifting once more for a brief moment into a more thoughtful state until she noticed that she had seen the midnight maiden from the street earlier that evening and almost chocked on her drink, offering a wave of her hand to let the others know she was perfectly fine before standing up, arms outstretched in the air as she called out for another bottle to the bartender.

Spoiler:

Current Theme Song

Back to top Go down
Tartreg

PostSubject: Re: The Goblet   Thu May 21, 2015 4:03 am

As the man played his song on the violin, Tartreg's skin started to glide through the most beautiful galactic formations. He could not help it. The music just pulled his consciousness through the universe, hopping between nebulae, wormholes, solar systems, amazing planets, and out to whole galaxies, flowing perfectly in time with the song. As the performance ended, Tartreg's mind floated back into the space of the pub.

Ahhh, that was wonderful. It has been so long since I have heard good music... Well worth the energy spent. Good job! He thought to the group. As the bartender brought the next bottle for the Lady, Tartreg pressed into his mind and suggested that he cover the cost of the bottle in exchange for the performance that just took place, seeing as how the other customers had enjoyed it as well, and had caused them to all get more drinks to enjoy it. The bartender walked the bottle up to the table and announced quietly that this one was on the house as thanks for the performance, and to enjoy, before hurrying off to serve the rest of the people scrambling to get more drinks. Tartreg nodded in thanks to the bartender as he hurried off.

Allow me, Tartreg thought to the group, as he forced the cork out of the bottle with his mind. He then proceeded to cause a precise amount of the drink to float out of the bottle, over to the Lady's cup, and inside, it, perfectly filling it up. To make things a tad bit more interesting, he pulled out a very small bit of his multi colored flame and sent it to the top of the drink, causing it to burst into a larger multi colored flame. Drink up, and do not worry, the flame will not burn you as I am willing it not to. It should add a bit of a... special spark to the drink... He thought to them.
Back to top Go down
SilentVex

PostSubject: Re: The Goblet   Thu May 21, 2015 4:30 am

Gaius smiled a little bit before returning the insturment to the man he had gotten it from. When he came bak, he was seated and quietly observing everyone. He was about to speak again when he felt a sort of... tugging sensation, like a rope straight to his heart. Groaning a bit, he glanced over at Aeos with a smirk. "Be right back, seems I am needed elsewhere." He stood up, fortunately so, for in the next moment he disappeared...

Only for him to be replaced by himself a moment later. his katana, Yamato, was drawn and held in a defensive stance when he appeared, and when he immediately noted what had happened he sheathed it once more. "Apologies," he said to the group assembled as he sat back down. "A bit of nasty business was beginning to stir up back home. May I ask where we are in the conversation?" He looked left to right, ending up on Tartreg. Nodding his head he opened his thoughts a moment, pushing an isolated 'A pleasure to see you again' before returning to his closed minded self.

Yes, I am me.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Lunaris

PostSubject: Re: The Goblet   Thu May 21, 2015 5:11 am

۞What's on my mind?Now this is getting interesting indeed...

Looking at the flames on her new drink, Aeos leaned in close and marveled at the coloration, it reminded her of her own magic which also brought a large smile to her face as she lifted the glass happily, tilting it towards the gentleman that had gotten her the round. "I think I'm going to enjoy your company spaceman...so what's your name anyway? You have one don't you or am I going to be calling you spaceman forever?" she remarked in amused tones before she slowly drained the glass, enjoying the interesting concoction that had been created for her before setting the glass down and stretching happily as she burst into laughter once more.

Spoiler:

Current Theme Song

Back to top Go down
Dilrax

PostSubject: Re: The Goblet   Thu May 21, 2015 5:23 am

Rius
A Grimoire of the Twilight, Reflecting both the sun and moon in its form and power, it serves only the one it is bound to and heard only by those it bonds with.

having gotten a hold of one of the fries rius quickly gobbled it down followed by a satisfied huff and seemed to... pass out? he sat their limp and just slowly slide backwards off the edge with his paws pointing up for a second as if he was pulled backwards by force as he disappeared from the edge of the table, what ever the cause it was probably something to do with the fries and his somewhat fetish for trying new foods regardless of him even needing to eat in the first place, as the music played Rius was no where to be seen as was the usual case most of the time even if one were to look under the table Rius would be no where to be seen... but it was only after the music had stopped that Rius would appear again.

the shadows seemed to creep up the edge of the table next to where Aeos sat as a familiar black face with blue eyes and a pair of black horns slowly rose from the black mass on the edge of the table to the point where his black masked fur meets his purple undercoat that covers the bottom half of his face to the edge of his jaw where it meets the neck, how ever should one look under the table upon that exact spot their would be nothing, almost similar to the magic trick of magicians where they would 'saw' someone in half and they would appear to still be alive in two parts, though rius was not in two parts and this simply wasn't a magic trick being performed, his eyes looked at Gaius and Tartreg before his head would swivel around on the spot, tilting up to face Aeos his curious blue eyes changed to a disappointed stare, "m-mistress... you don't look well..." he converses to Aeos and Blackie pointing out the change in her demeanor he is able to notice this time around as Aeos had started laughing.

Eireson sol
A Mercenary for hire with a twisted fate, thick with blood his aura reflects the trail he leaves behind, thick with blood and crimson red.

Eonus
A Powerful Divine Spirit born of Fire and Ice, it was said to have been one of four Guardian Pillars for a City lost long ago, now it searches for purpose once again.
Back to top Go down
Takeshi Kage

PostSubject: Re: The Goblet   Thu May 21, 2015 6:11 am

It had been a long, long time since Revere had managed to keep something down, including a good drink. Since the problems began and the magical essence of the world was beginning to disappear it was making people who could use magic scarce. Great for business, bad for health. Seeing as Revere was one of the few individuals who indulged in a 'magic' that stemmed from the inside and not the out his techniques worked just fine. No need for special medicines or relics that people pushed on the markets. Though, truth be told, the lot of them were all fakes probably. Not that it bothered Revere none because as soon as they failed to bring people back their magic he could swoop in and make profit.

Sad that it had to come to this. A man known as a master assassin downgraded to being some sort of...wizard for hire. It had seemed like an eternity since his last contract and he hoped for a new one soon.

He entered the establishment as quietly as possible. The last thing he wanted was to draw attention to himself, have a drink and maybe some food, then leave. Just this once he hoped that his skills wouldn't attract people around him. Let a man enjoy his freedom just this once! He thought, taking a table near one of the back corners. He waited, patiently, for a waitress to come by and as he did he watched the other patrons. An interesting bunch...to the say the least. Other then that, he tried keeping to himself as he listened to the others talk.
Back to top Go down
Shin

PostSubject: Re: The Goblet   Thu May 21, 2015 7:29 am

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~BLACKIE~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blackie frowned, but finally sighed as he lifted his now empty glass for the keeper to fill it again. He had already taken a sip of the poison, so might as well finish the bottle, he supposed. One drink down, only two dozen more to go if Aeos would have her way.
As he sipped the second and already felt its poisonous effects on his mind and reflexes, he glanced over to see the glint of fire in his companion's glass and his brows furrowed into a deep frown. Convinced he was already seeing things, he looked confusedly at Aeos and reached over to wave his hand over her glass to see if it was actually fire or not. Regardless of whether the flame flickered or whether there was heat to be felt, he could come to one of two conclusions. Either there was real fire in the liquid somehow, or he was hallucinating. Whichever he ended up believing, in his stupor he decided to down another drink and see if the problem would fix itself and quickly reached for Aeos's bottle to fill his glass for a fourth drink.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A timeless and forgotten place
The moon and sun in endless chase
Each in quiet surrender
While the other reigns the sky

The midnight hour begins to laugh
A summer evening's epitaph
The winds are getting crazy as the storm begins to rise
Back to top Go down
Sakura Lunaris

PostSubject: Re: The Goblet   Thu May 21, 2015 7:47 am

۞What's on my mind?Time to turn things up a notch~♥

As she sat there laughing happily, Aeos looked down to Rius with a smile filled with mischief just bursting to break free, offering her dear companion and friend a light touch on the head to comfort him before she almost appeared to have teleported once more, faster than she had within the Serria district earlier only to appear at the back of the crowd, her eyes set upon her intended victim as she stood before the helpless being and promptly took hold of the side of his head, gently with both her pale hands and abruptly shoved his face into her ample bust for a few moments. "Don't think you can hide from me way back here in the deep darkness and shadows for mine gaze doth encompass this world~" she cried aloud, slipping into old speech patterns and with her judgement so compromised she had also let slip a small secret of a lesser nature out as she held the poor green haired male there to suffocate for several movements only to vanish as quickly as she had moved earlier and appeared to stand atop the bar itself, arms on hips as she half glared at the other beings in the tavern with a look of amusement. "You lot really need to learn to *hic* let loose and enjoy yourself more dammit!" she told them in a half scolding tone before the building began to shake from a small aftershock that rippled from the epicenter earlier from her own mayhem, causing her to loose balance and fall backward, only to end up floating in the air, sitting there as she burst out laughing.

Spoiler:

Current Theme Song

Back to top Go down
Tartreg

PostSubject: Re: The Goblet   Thu May 21, 2015 11:04 am

Tartreg watched without moving at all as the Lady moved from place to place, easily tracking her movements as if she were moving like normal, although everyone else seemed frozen in time as she moved. Right after she toppled off of the bar into the air, he sent her a direct thought. Tartreg is my name. What is yours?

As he watched, he thought to himself, I wonder... If she starts to get out of control... I may have to stop her... Hopefully she doesn't cause too much problems...Tartreg also paid attention to how the other people of the group would react, as well as the green haired man that had just had a *hopefully* pleasant surprise...
Back to top Go down
SilentVex

PostSubject: Re: The Goblet   Thu May 21, 2015 11:09 am

Gaius chuckled and turned in his seat to face the now floating Aeos. "My friend, would it not be smarter to take a more.. measured response to the situation?" He was still smiling as he sat, watching her antics. "After all, not everyone might be prepared for such a spectecal." He was watching her movements and taking stock of everyone around, the sleeping girl, the green haired man, Aeos, Blackie, Tartreg, everyone. Nothing was escapign his gaze, except kinda Rius, Rius was always hard to see.

Yes, I am me.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Lunaris

PostSubject: Re: The Goblet   Thu May 21, 2015 1:10 pm

۞Who's with me?Blackie and Rius, Gaius and Tartreg.
۞What's on my mind?Time to turn things up a notch~♥

Aeos formed a reply in the front of her mind to the query she had been given about her name and decided it was only polite to reply in kind. Tartreg huh...interesting name. I am Aeos...it is nice to meet you~♪ she would offer in reply before turning to point at Gaius suddenly, standing aloft in the air once again. "Oh shut up you! I'm...I'm perfectly fine thank you very much~ If I was going to make a spectacle...it wouldn't be here...not enough essence.." she called out to him in return, using tones that implied she was stating the obvious before she almost fell off the bar again however quickly regaining her balance. She reached over to the bartender, offering him another card before taking hold of another bottle before vanishing and appearing back at the table she was at before, this time however she had decided to seat herself upon the lap of their guest, Tartreg, as she took a large swig of the sweet liquor.

Spoiler:

Current Theme Song

Back to top Go down
Dilrax

PostSubject: Re: The Goblet   Thu May 21, 2015 2:52 pm

Rius

Rius could only watch with a displeased stare as he was petted by aeos. he hadn't seen this kind of behaviour often as it was quite rare to him though but it bothered him quite a bit... every time, pulling him self out of the shadow on to the table they all sat at, he would sit near the edge curling his fairly long tail around himself as he glanced at blackie for some assistance only finding him drinking the ill gotten potion aeos had been consuming as well, to which he would create an annoyed bark like sound which was heard once as he glared at blackie, "your hopeless" were the words Rius had spoken telepathically to him at the same time only to then let out a heavy sigh and crouch down upon the table planting the top of his face into the table with a hard and heavy head-butt which gave a nice little thump almost as if he was trying to facepalm but instead faceplanted the table, according to Rius blackie was now a lost cause and things were probably only going to get worse...

he would lift his head and gaze at Aeos, his eyes narrowing as shadowy tendrils would rise grasping the bottle Aeos held and would wrestle it from her grasp an inky black sort of sealing cap formed around the bottle top for rius willed the shadows to do so before he then grabbed the bottle from shadowy claws which pulled the bottle to him, grabbing the side of its neck with in his mouth, he jaw clamped down around the bottle, he could feel it still held more then half its contents and he wasn't planning on letting Aeos or anyone take it off him, "y-your a bad influence... please... please stop mistress... you have... had enough" he spoke to her before turning his head slightly with a tilt in Gaius'es direction, "your not helping...!" he would speak again though his words would go unheard except by Aeos, Blackie and anyone reading his mind.

Eireson sol

Eonus
Back to top Go down
Tartreg

PostSubject: Re: The Goblet   Thu May 21, 2015 2:58 pm

Aeos... A name befitting someone of you're... stature. It is a pleasure to make you're acquaintance. Although I must question you're choice of seats. Are you trying to make your half demon friend jealous? Or is this just some random mischief? It matters little in the end I guess... Tartreg thought directly to Aeos as his skin went blank as if stopping in the middle of space itself. It began to give off an almost reflective shine, although it also had a tinge of darkness.

Then a thought entered Tarteg's mind. I wonder what would happen... If her drink was solid... he thought to himself. As soon as it had entered his mind, he solidified all of the molecules inside the bottle that she had just opened. It might become a bit more entertaining with this... Tart thought, his skin still showing absolutely no motion.
Back to top Go down
SilentVex

PostSubject: Re: The Goblet   Thu May 21, 2015 3:14 pm

Gaius shook his head and stood up a moment to object to what she was doing. AFter a moment he paused, and turned to the man Directing a rather strong thought at him he said, "It's rather rude to communicate like this to only one person you know. I might not know for sure you're doing it, but I doubt you're being completely silent with her sitting in your lap as she is. Just for future reference, it's considered Rude." He then turned his attention to Aeos and approached, he began to speak when, again, he disappeared....

And again the young Gaius appeared, this time much drunker than before. He'd, indulged in some decanters while at his own home. Smiling as he noticed the drunken antics of Aeos, he grabbed the barkeep and got another two of the drink she had been drinking. Before anyone could object, he opened one and put it in Aeo's mouth for her to drink, tilting it upwards a bit as well. "You know, you already seem fun when you're drunk." He commented before indulging himself in another drink.

Yes, I am me.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Lunaris

PostSubject: Re: The Goblet   Thu May 21, 2015 3:25 pm

۞Who's with me?Blackie and Rius, Gaius and Tartreg.
۞What's on my mind?Yay! More for me~♪

Before Aeos could comment back and try take the drink from Rius, she had been given an entirely new drink, causing her to fall back a bit in surprise until he took hold of the bottle herself. She coughed a few times before she held the bottle out a moment. "Thanks for the *hic* gift but could you hold this for a moment? I need to get something back from my grimore...Oh and Tartreg, don't mind *hic* Gaius here...he's got a timeline dohicky thing right...righ tnow" she said before she quickly launched herself towards Rius in an attempt to take hold of Rius which with a little luck she managed to grab hold of before seating herself on Tartreg once more and attempted to get her old bottle back but he wasn't going to let her have that in a hurry so she offered a sigh and gave up, reaching over took hold of the bottle that Gaius had given her and the began to have a mouthful of that as she thought on how to retrieve it from him.

Spoiler:

Current Theme Song

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Goblet   

Back to top Go down

The Goblet
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next