Sanctuary of Aerosillia
aerosillia.forumotion.com is a roleplay site that holds elements inspired or influenced from many different games, shows and stories and fan content is displayed or used. I do not claim to own any of these elements as they belong to their prospective owners and creators.

The Sanctuary of Aerosillia is a Forum Roleplay Community. Please be sure to read the Welcome thread to get started in this world beyond imagining.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Current Conditions Inside Malduke’s Floors
  • First Floor:
  • Second Floor:
  • Third Floor:
Latest topics
» Dilrax's Character Gallery
Fri Jun 09, 2017 7:13 pm by Dilrax

» Saku's Gaia Work
Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:36 pm by Sakura Lunaris

» The Travellers Gateway
Mon Nov 23, 2015 4:28 am by Dilrax

» Tartreg's Wacky and Wonderful World
Tue Oct 27, 2015 3:26 am by Tartreg

» Shinko's Shadows
Wed Oct 14, 2015 10:33 pm by Shin

» Descending from the Azure Moon on high...
Wed Oct 14, 2015 5:18 am by Sakura Lunaris

» Heart of the desert.
Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:48 pm by Rhode

» Sonne Slums
Thu Jul 09, 2015 9:41 pm by Rihenian

» Introductions
Fri Jul 03, 2015 1:35 am by Rewelle

Affiliates

Share | 

The Goblet

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Tartreg

PostSubject: Re: The Goblet   Thu May 21, 2015 3:36 pm

Tartreg, growing bored with what was starting to unfold, and COMPLETELY ignoring what the half demon thought towards him, considering he had already said he didn't want Tartreg to be in his head at all, Tartreg stood up abruptly. Not worrying about whether Aeos would fall or not, considering she had floated in mid air before, he seemingly dissipated into thin air, spreading his body out amongst the molecules in the air and flying out to the roof of the pub for a change of scenery. Once more allowing the universe into his mind, he began to relax a bit and enter a meditative, energy gathering state within which he would not be torn from by anything less then a global disaster. For in this state, any energy or anything with an energetic force that was sent in his direction would be instantaneously absorbed.
Back to top Go down
Dilrax

PostSubject: Re: The Goblet   Thu May 21, 2015 4:02 pm

Rius
...............................................................................................................................................................................................................
The Concalefactorius Twilight Fragment (Grimoire)
Bound to: Aeos
Grimoire Form: Creature
A Grimoire of the Twilight, Reflecting both the sun and moon in its form and power, it serves only the one it is bound to and heard only by those it bonds with.
...............................................................................................................................................................................................................

his short victory out lived by the fact that Gaius gave Aeos another bottle right before she would try for the one he had taken he Growled as she tried to wrestle the bottle from his mouth like an owner playing tug of war with a dog, he slid forwards across the table as she tugged the bottle while he was trying to pull it away after she dived halfway onto the table in the first place, it was only after Aeos had let go taking up the new bottle as she gave him a suspicious look, at he noticed something different about the bottle... their was no swooshing of liquid as it was shaken around, its weight remained roughly in the same position and he couldn't tell what happened to it but he could tell you what was going to happen to it, lowering his head to the table surface Rius pushed the front half of his face into his own shadow, the bottle sinking into the inky mass where it vanished from sight while in the grasp of his jaw.

he raised his head pulling his nose out of his shadow, mouth still open but no bottle to be seen as he looked up at Aeos, eyeing off the new bottle before looking Aeos dead in the eye... it was like a new game with out being a game, as tartreg moved seemingly throwing Aeos off his lap Rius Lunged forwards from the table pulling himself back from the edge as he grabbed for neck of the new bottle trying to avoid anything lower as well as biting his masters hand in the process.

Eireson sol
A Mercenary for hire with a twisted fate, thick with blood his aura reflects the trail he leaves behind, thick with blood and crimson red.

Eonus
A Powerful Divine Spirit born of Fire and Ice, it was said to have been one of four Guardian Pillars for a City lost long ago, now it searches for purpose once again.
Back to top Go down
LS95

PostSubject: Re: The Goblet   Thu May 21, 2015 7:56 pm

Khys'Ran
The Observer

Midnight Syndicate - "The Watcher"

The large beholder-entity had managed to use its great intellect to warp the space around the door, so that it could fit inside. Though, there wasn't really enough room inside for something of its size. Blinking at the events that had begun to unfold, its large eye wobbled and focused in on the large group. The being couldn't really drink, as there was no mouth.

Back to top Go down
SilentVex

PostSubject: Re: The Goblet   Fri May 22, 2015 12:02 am

Gaius chuckled, taking the drink he got Aeos before she tried to get the drink back from the Rius creature. When Rius tried to get the new bottle, he spun around, dodging the lunge from him, half exclaiming "Ole!" like a matador. He kept the drink close to Aeos so she could take it whenever she wanted, and took another swig of his own drink. "Heh heh, Aeos you really know how to  have fun, you know that?" Though he probably didn't need to, he had also moved in a way to catch Aeos if she did actually fall, so she wouldn't hit the floor.

Yes I am a girl. Yes I love dresses, and shopping, and talking about cute boys. Yes I'm likely to get in trouble for gossiping. Yes I love doing my nails. Yes, I am beautiful.

Yes, I am me.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Lunaris

PostSubject: Re: The Goblet   Fri May 22, 2015 2:07 am

Across the sea of time I wander, a song in my heart and my gaze ever onwards

۞Where am I?I have just entered the Serria District of Sonne.
۞Who's with me?Blackie and Rius, Gaius and Tartreg.
۞How do I feel?Pleased, Comfortable, Amused, Mischievous.
۞What's on my mind?Your not getting this one until I'm finished Rius...

Not paying attention, Aeos did indeed fall backwards a bit until she ran into Gaius, offered a salute using her bottle she then righted herself once more to sit floating in the air, wondering where their guest had vanished to before offering a slight shrug and taking once more swig of her drink. "Nice save kid. I'll be fine though.." she added before turning to see the eye being and waved in excitement. "Hey! Why not come join us for a few drinks...or urm...well for company~ Actually make that an open invitation..." she cried aloud to include anyone that desired to indulge her at that point. She then looked at the bottle, two thirds empty and set it on the table before her with a smile so Rius could have it if he wished, maybe start collecting them.

Spoiler:

Current Theme Song
I'm a sucker for the bishounen anti-hero

I shaull aulwauws shonu loru shu miin fir wie ♥
Back to top Go down
http://aerosillia.forumotion.com
Takeshi Kage

PostSubject: Re: The Goblet   Fri May 22, 2015 2:51 am

As Revere sat at his table, enjoying a nice warm piece of boar and drinking it all down with a honey mead he managed to catch an earful of the conversation around him. One group, in particular, seemed to stand out over the others the most. A strange...animal? Monster of sorts? Rather hard to guess what he or she was exactly. At least they didn't look like any normal beast. Then there was the odd man who disappeared into thin air soon after Revere had sat down. Followed by a seemingly normal man and another individual who looked to have a beast tail. The star of the party, however, was certainly the beautiful woman who accompanied them. Something about the way she spoke, her carefree attitude, reminded him of a certain person who he hadn't seen for a long, loing time. It seemed that she disappeared along with all the magic in the world.

He was deep in thought when the woman suddenly appeared before him and without any time to protest shoved Revere's face right into her bosom. The fact that it happened so fast left Revere no ample time to respond, only a dumbfounded look when she disappeared to the bar and began telling people they need to learn to let loose.

A little too loose if you ask me girly... He thought, wiping his face with the sleeve of his jacket hoping to rid himself of any blush. Not that Revere wasn't an attractive man but it had been a while since he had been touched by a woman. Work just kept getting in the way. It seemed that her interruption hadn't harmed his dinner so he promptly went back to eating with a slight smirk on his lips.
Back to top Go down
Shin

PostSubject: Re: The Goblet   Fri May 22, 2015 4:28 am

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~BLACKIE~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blackie growled something incoherent before taking the now empty bottle and throwing it to the ground with a loud crash.  [1] He suddenly shouted an incoherent phrase in a language so foreign that Aeos was likely the only one who could understand him, slurred as his speech was from the alcohol he had been drinking.  [2] He angrily shouted again before picking up one of the large tables and throwing it full strength at the crowd around Aeos.  Or such was his intention, but instead it flew across the room and both shattered when it hit the opposite wall as well as punched a large hole through the wooden frame.
Breathing heavily and staggering a bit to the side, he glared angrily at all the people gathered around Aeos as though daring one of them to make a move against him.

[1]
Spoiler:

[2]
Spoiler:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A timeless and forgotten place
The moon and sun in endless chase
Each in quiet surrender
While the other reigns the sky

The midnight hour begins to laugh
A summer evening's epitaph
The winds are getting crazy as the storm begins to rise
Back to top Go down
LS95

PostSubject: Re: The Goblet   Fri May 22, 2015 4:34 am

Khys'Ran
The Observer

Midnight Syndicate - "The Watcher"

Khys'Ran blinked and made its way toward the shouting one, and lot of them all. Perhaps there was knowledge to be gained in this place.

Back to top Go down
SilentVex

PostSubject: Re: The Goblet   Fri May 22, 2015 4:41 am

Gaius rolled his eyes and pointed at the man who was a wolf. "Calm down boy, you're ruining the fun. She clearly invited them all to partake in merryment, so shut your yap and relax. Whatever your problem is you need to calm down. Have a few drinks and lose that stick up your ass." He chuckled and sat down where the spaceman had been before, watching Aeos happily.

Yes I am a girl. Yes I love dresses, and shopping, and talking about cute boys. Yes I'm likely to get in trouble for gossiping. Yes I love doing my nails. Yes, I am beautiful.

Yes, I am me.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Lunaris

PostSubject: Re: The Goblet   Fri May 22, 2015 4:46 am

Across the sea of time I wander, a song in my heart and my gaze ever onwards

۞Where am I?I have just entered the Serria District of Sonne.
۞Who's with me?Blackie and Rius, Gaius and Tartreg.
۞How do I feel?Pleased, Comfortable, Amused, Mischievous.
۞What's on my mind?Okay...I think it's time to leave...

As Aeos saw her companion begin to grow agitated with the others in the Tavern, she quickly reached over and took hold of him by the ear and lightly tugged. "Come on kid, time we go before things go where I don't want them to. You too Rius!" she called out as she then made a hasty exit towards that of the Oasis District once more, thinking it would be empty enough at this hour to be able to let them all relax in some fresh air.

Spoiler:

Current Theme Song
I'm a sucker for the bishounen anti-hero

I shaull aulwauws shonu loru shu miin fir wie ♥
Back to top Go down
http://aerosillia.forumotion.com
Shin

PostSubject: Re: The Goblet   Fri May 22, 2015 4:57 am

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~BLACKIE~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Growling at the red-coat two-leg, Blackie drew his hands to his left side, appearing to grab hld of some invisible sword and sheathe and nearly launched himself at the rude man, when he suddenly felt Aeos's firm grasp on his ear. Though he continued to argue in that foreign tongue, he obviously had no desire to get on her bad side. So he allowed himself to be dragged along, though he continued to glare at the man who had provoked him as he was dragged out the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A timeless and forgotten place
The moon and sun in endless chase
Each in quiet surrender
While the other reigns the sky

The midnight hour begins to laugh
A summer evening's epitaph
The winds are getting crazy as the storm begins to rise
Back to top Go down
Takeshi Kage

PostSubject: Re: The Goblet   Fri May 22, 2015 5:02 am

Revere watched as the female, more-or-less, rounds her cattle up and moves out the door to locations unknown. One of the men seemed to become angry and upset about all the other patrons showing the woman attention. At that point he couldn't help snicker at the jealous outburst, though he couldn't even understand what the man was saying. What an interesting bunch...but that female seemed familiar, somehow. Perhaps I should watch her a bit closer but that mean tailing her and... His eyes moved down to his half-eaten boar leg and the mead, tears almost forming in his eyes. Damn! Something interesting finally happens around here and you're just going to stay here and EAT! Get it together or your name isn't Revere Alexander von Helios, master assassin! Come on!

Leaving the meal seemed like the saddest moment in his life. Scarving down whatever bites he could fit into his mouth and chugging the rest of his drink he threw his money, with a generous tip, on the table and disappeared in an instant. Following the energy of the female he headed towards the Oasis Distract.
Back to top Go down
SilentVex

PostSubject: Re: The Goblet   Fri May 22, 2015 5:11 am

Gaius watched the man leave and follow Aeos, sighing and shaking his head. "Great, I go from enjoying drunken antics to having to deal with being both the pack mule and the one watching after the green haired baffoon." He sighed and took some paper, writing down a hugely detailed description of the man, in case he forgot when he became sober. He then took a large amount of alcohol and left paymetn on his way out, using his mastered skills of tracking to follow the green haired man.

<exit>

Yes, I am me.
Back to top Go down
Dilrax

PostSubject: Re: The Goblet   Fri May 22, 2015 5:44 am

Rius
The Concalefactorius Twilight Fragment (Grimoire)
Bound to: Aeos
Grimoire Form: Creature
A Grimoire of the Twilight, Reflecting both the sun and moon in its form and power, it serves only the one it is bound to and heard only by those it bonds with.

Rius watched from the table for a bit as Aeos dragged blackie outside, dealing with aeos is one thing... the unknown potential of blackie... scared Rius a little especially when hes usually calm and friendly not like this other side, reaching into his own shadow again with his jaw he started to pull the hidden bottle from it with its neck in his jaw and sitting it upright on the table with his head tilted to do so he then quickly jumped down from the table and followed suit only to have the door close in front of him as he got there though it didnt stop him for long as Rius just went under it by jumping into his shadow.
[exit > Oasis District]

Eireson sol
A Mercenary for hire with a twisted fate, thick with blood his aura reflects the trail he leaves behind, thick with blood and crimson red.

Eonus
A Powerful Divine Spirit born of Fire and Ice, it was said to have been one of four Guardian Pillars for a City lost long ago, now it searches for purpose once again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Goblet   

Back to top Go down

The Goblet
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sanctuary of Aerosillia :: Extras :: Sonne, City of the Sun-
Jump to: