Sanctuary of Aerosillia
aerosillia.forumotion.com is a roleplay site that holds elements inspired or influenced from many different games, shows and stories and fan content is displayed or used. I do not claim to own any of these elements as they belong to their prospective owners and creators.

The Sanctuary of Aerosillia is a Forum Roleplay Community. Please be sure to read the Welcome thread to get started in this world beyond imagining.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Current Conditions Inside Malduke’s Floors
  • First Floor:
  • Second Floor:
  • Third Floor:
Latest topics
» Dilrax's Character Gallery
Fri Jun 09, 2017 7:13 pm by Dilrax

» Saku's Gaia Work
Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:36 pm by Sakura Lunaris

» The Travellers Gateway
Mon Nov 23, 2015 4:28 am by Dilrax

» Tartreg's Wacky and Wonderful World
Tue Oct 27, 2015 3:26 am by Tartreg

» Shinko's Shadows
Wed Oct 14, 2015 10:33 pm by Shin

» Descending from the Azure Moon on high...
Wed Oct 14, 2015 5:18 am by Sakura Lunaris

» Heart of the desert.
Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:48 pm by Rhode

» Sonne Slums
Thu Jul 09, 2015 9:41 pm by Rihenian

» Introductions
Fri Jul 03, 2015 1:35 am by Rewelle

Affiliates

Share | 

Descending from the Azure Moon on high...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sakura Lunaris

PostSubject: Descending from the Azure Moon on high...   Tue Oct 13, 2015 9:54 am

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
Who I am
『You seek to address me by name, then speak it as you wish mortal. I am known as Aeos (Ay-os)』

I long for home
『My origin...is none of your concern...nor your business.』

Time ticks on
『I have witnessed the passing of time in a way few would understand, so do I ask you, what do numbers matter to one who is endless?』

Upon my birth
『I have been upon my birth given a feminine form, making me a woman.』

Lineage demanding respect
『Such a question asked of me is not something I will discuss with just any manner of being.』

The bond that ties me
『Such matters are of no consequence to me yet if one were to place a label it would be that of Single.』

Catch my eye
『I acknowledge that my preferences are different to that of many other beings, I find no fault nor discriminate upon their choices or preference however I am afraid I am only interested in those of the Male gender, yet many a Female I do see as attractive as well, my inclinations remains towards that of the Male gender in such matters as what you are inquiring.』

┗━━━━━━━━━┛
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

Aim for the skies
『『My frame is somewhat petite, reaching a height of one hundred and fifty centimeters tall, or if you would prefer it in imperial measurements, four feet and nine inches.』

Tread with grace
『Careful for now you are treading upon dangerous ground asking such a question. I shall deny you the acquisition of this information as it is very rude and impolite to ask a woman such matters in such a casual and brazen manner.』

That glint in your eye
『Ahh yes, such a thing may be confusing to many who would not understand, for my form changes through the ages, each time it differs, however within my current form or incarnation it is that of a icy silver.』

Rapunzel so fair
『Attempting to return to my good graces are we? That is a wise move indeed. Just as my eyes differ with the form I so take, so too does the locks of my hair, in length, color and even in the highlights they have under a source of light. At present they are as the finest strands of benitoite in appearance, yet their highlight under light sources is that of an opal, holding a rainbow of colors within their depths. It is of an incredible length and as such I often have it bound in some way.』

A gift for me?
『What does one such as myself like? Why that is but a simple matter, I like that which I do not dislike of course.』

You want to die?
『What is it that I dislike you ask? Why I dislike that which I do not like.』

Within this shell
『I often speak with care when I address other beings, I do not desire to offend them in any way, idle banter and perhaps a threat or two escapes my lips on the occasion that I am rubbed the wrong way. Words carry great power and weight to them and should never be flung about without careful consideration. This however tends to lead me to be quite silent at times, yet this does not mean I desire to be ignorant or rude as it mistaken at times, just a respect towards words and the power they hold.』

An open book
『Within the countless distance of time that encompasses my being, what is it that defines me? Each time I am reborn, my life is different, the faces and experiences I am given are different, so too are the feeling that well within my core. To pick a way to describe that which is my existence would be foolish as well as an effort wasted for words can not convey what experience gives. All this and more lays at her fingertips yet she is incredibly secretive and knowledgeable about events that had taken place and are occurring she keeps the information to herself and reveals it to naught but those whom she not only finds worthy of such information but perhaps even bestows gifts upon these individuals in turn.』

Allow me to assist
『My skills often encompass the spectrum of the mystical and magical in their nature, however when it comes to the realm of the physical, I am found to be quite fast and agile, I am able to become difficult to notice and easy to forget should I desire, this is of use when I desire to pick a trinket or two from behind a secured lock.』

Please help me
『Although my small frame is of use to me in a great many ways, I find difficulty when it comes to items that are out of reach. I also seem to have a tendency to get into mischief somehow, curiosity often causing me to get caught up in situations that I would have preferred to avoid in the first place. I am also unskilled within physical combative arts nor do I hold any training.』

Get out of the way
『Special Abilities↔
✪ Garahee ↔ Mighty Spirit of the Earth and Stone - 50% of Magical + Stamina Reserves
✪ Sarara ↔ Mighty Spirit of the Wind and Air - 50% of Magical + Stamina Reserves
✪ Conto ↔ Mighty Spirit of Flames and Heat - 50% of Magical + Stamina Reserves
✪ Segam ↔ Mighty Spirit of Water and Oceans - 50% of Magical + Stamina Reserves
✪ Raheedra ↔ Mighty Spirit of Ice and Cold - 50% of Magical + Stamina Reserves
✪ Ziror ↔ Mighty Spirit of Electricity and Lightning - 50% of Magical + Stamina Reserves
✪ Onyto ↔ Mighty Spirit of Nature and Plants - 50% of Magical + Stamina Reserves
✪ Dosan ↔ Mighty Spirit of Darkness and Shadow - 50% of Magical + Stamina Reserves
✪ Heyta ↔ Mighty Spirit of Light and Nova - 50% of Magical + Stamina Reserves
✪ Vaod ↔ Mighty Spirit of the Void and Nothingness[Non-elemental] - 50% of Magical + Stamina Reserves
✪ Seraptil ↔ Mighty Spirit of the Prismatic and Creation [All-elemental] - 50% of Magical + Stamina Reserves

Magic Abilities ↔
❖ Gem Lance ↔ Basic magical attack using Earth and Stone properties - 5% Magical Reserves
❖ Jewel Assault ↔ Advanced magical attack using Earth and Stone properties - 15% Magical Reserves
❖ Jeweled World ↔ Dangerous magical attack using Earth and Stone properties - 25% Magical Reserves
❖ Piercing Cloud ↔ Basic magical attack using Air and Wind properties - 5% Magical Reserves
❖ Aero Ripper ↔ Advanced magical attack using Air and Wind properties - 15% Magical Reserves
❖ Zephyr Maelstrom ↔ Dangerous magical attack using Air and Wind properties - 25% Magical Reserves
❖ Cinder Siege ↔ Basic magical attack using Flame and Heat properties - 5% Magical Reserves
❖ Infernal Frenzy -↔ Advanced magical attack using Flame and Heat properties - 15% Magical Reserves
❖ Star Cremator ↔- Dangerous magical attack using Flame and Heat properties - 25% Magical Reserves
❖ Sea Bolt ↔ Basic magical attack using Water and Oceans properties - 5% Magical Reserves
❖ Grand Cascade ↔ Advanced magical attack using Water and Oceans properties - 15% Magical Reserves
❖ Hyperion Tsunami ↔ Dangerous magical attack using Water and Oceans properties - 25% Magical Reserves
❖ Frozen Blade ↔ Basic magical attack using Ice and Cold properties - 5% Magical Reserves
❖ Glacial Edge ↔ Advanced magical attack using Ice and Cold properties - 15% Magical Reserves
❖ Chilling Assault ↔ Dangerous magical attack using Ice and Cold properties - 25% Magical Reserves
❖ Electro Bolt ↔ Basic magical attack using Electricity and Lightning properties - 5% Magical Reserves
❖ Spark Lightning ↔ Advanced magical attack using Electricity and Lightning properties - 15% Magical Reserves
❖ Lightning Barrage ↔ Dangerous magical attack using Electricity and Lightning properties - 25% Magical Reserves
❖ Vile Snare ↔ Basic magical attack using Nature and Plants properties - 5% Magical Reserves
❖ Flower Flash ↔ Advanced magical attack using Nature and Plants properties - 15% Magical Reserves
❖ Botanical Cage ↔ Dangerous magical attack using Nature and Plants properties - 25% Magical Reserves
❖ Black Barrage ↔ Basic magical attack using Darkness and Shadow properties - 5% Magical Reserves
❖ Ebony Veil ↔ Advanced magical attack using Darkness and Shadow properties - 15% Magical Reserves
❖ Midnight Eclipse ↔ Dangerous magical attack using Darkness and Shadow properties - 25% Magical Reserves
❖ Lance Ray ↔ Basic magical attack using Light and Nova properties - 5% Magical Reserves
❖ Flickering Glare ↔ Advanced magical attack using Light and Nova properties - 15% Magical Reserves
❖ Gleaming Maelstrom ↔ Dangerous magical attack using Light and Nova properties - 25% Magical Reserves
❖ Deletion Barrage ↔ Basic magical attack using Void and Nothingness[Non-elemental] properties - 5% Magical Reserves
❖ Grand Extinction ↔ Advanced magical attack using Void and Nothingness[Non-elemental] properties - 15% Magical Reserves
❖ Apocalyptic Paragon ↔ Dangerous magical attack using Void and Nothingness[Non-elemental] properties - 25% Magical Reserves
❖ Talisman Invocation ↔ Basic magical attack using the Prismatic and Creation [All-elemental] properties - 5% Magical Reserves
❖ Omni Assault ↔ Advanced magical attack using the Prismatic and Creation [All-elemental] properties - 15% Magical Reserves
❖ Aurora Quasar ↔ Dangerous magical attack using the Prismatic and Creation [All-elemental] properties - 25% Magical Reserves
❖ Armored Refuge ↔ Basic magical barrier to protect against attacks - 7.5% Magical Reserves
❖ Protective Sanctum ↔ Advanced magical barrier to protect against attacks - 20% Magical Reserves
❖ Holy Repair ↔ Basic healing spell using to recover minor injuries - 7.5% Magical Reserves
❖ Healing Embrace ↔ Advanced healing spell using to recover heavy injuries - 20% Magical Reserves
❖ Kiss of Miinlojhs ↔ Powerful healing spell using to recover near fatal injuries - 30% Magical Reserves
❖ Petal Dance ↔ A dance like set of movements that creates petals from crystals. The petals are as thin as rice paper and sharp as the keenest of blades. This ability is used combining the elemental properties of the individual to add an elemental affinity. When used, the petals cut the opponent severely with the touch of their edge - 50% of Magical + Stamina Reserves

Base Abilities↔
◆ Base Abilities are the only abilities that are usable outside of battle or to a limited extent during and within battle or offer a more detailed explanation towards other abilities and skills that are available.
◇ Summoner's Bloodline ↔ Allows Aurora to communicate with the personifications of nature and summon them into the physical plane of existence for an equally large price [she feels the emotions, thoughts and physical pain of all enemies that are attacked by the creatures she summons].
◇ Crystal Manipulation ↔ Allows for the creation or destruction of crystals and gemstones.
◇ Water Manipulation ↔ Allows her to manipulate the water in the air and other various sources and shape with her will for use (When combined with wind manipulation she is able to freeze water into ice using cold air)
◇ Wind Manipulation ↔ Allows for her to manipulate and conjure wind to enable a form of flight, suck the air from an npc's lungs to suffocate them or restore air to someone that is in need of oxygen (When combined with water manipulation she is is able to produce ice from causing a chill wind and lower the temperature)
◇ Frozen Fog ↔ Creates a fog that can chill enemies to the bone in a particular area. The user is unaffected and can allow for an easier chance of escape and avoidance of battle as it numbs an opponent that is unprepared for it's chill.
◇ Healing Light: Has the ability to harness the benevolent powers of light and healing. She uses it to aid those in need be it from minor cuts, deadly poisons or even bringing back people from the edge of death itself. ((Note: However the more severe the injury she has to heal, the greater the toll it takes on her and the longer it will take for her to recover her strength before using it again.))
◇ Crystallian ↔ The ability to use magical cards for various things from simple spells to summoning. ((Note: Using this ability she is able to create cards for others to use, this skill however does have it's limits and is not as powerful as her own magical abilities and the effects only last for a limited amount of time. The creation of several cards for use can take a harsh toll on her body, her current limit is 5 cards at a time being created.))
◇ Arcane Knowledge: Holds a vast amount of arcane knowledge, allowing her to be extremely adept with magic of all kinds.
◇ Snaking Ribbons ↔ She is able to use ribbons or strips of cloth as a weapon by controlling their movements to restrict her opponents, tie them up or any other use she had think of.
◇ Valkyrie ↔ Summons a pair of angelic wings made of rainbow hued light to enable flight.
◇ Sacred Seal ↔ Locks and seals her abilities, acting as a kind of dampener, weakening her abilities and skills. ((Note: Basically this is the marking that has been placed upon her body so she doesn't kill herself through the use of her abilities as well as holding mysterious properties of it's own. Holds various other hidden properties subject to be revealed through RP.))
◇ Engetsu ↔Bypasses the seal placed upon her person in order to double the power of her abilities and her speed at the cost of drastically shortening her lifespan, if not used with the utmost of care and in the most dire of emergency it will cause her demise
◇ Magic Sight ↔ An ability which will allow her to see the flow of magic in an area to better manipulate it's flow to her own ends when casting her spells. ((Let's her see what elemental abilities and spells she can tap into at any one time based on her surroundings))』

I can remain no longer
『Despite the vast amounts of strength I hold within my small frame, all things must hold a balance and this is found within several forms. The ray's of the sun can make me quite drowsy, the heat of the day and open flames are able to offer me severe heatstroke, the precious metal gold severely weakens me, causing me to become quite ill much the same way as the Fey do with Iron and Silver does to that of a Werewolf. In the most severe cases of each of these ailments, I am prone to fainting, illness and burns.』

┗━━━━━━━━━┛
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

Torture would be preferable
『I am not without my own fears or flaws, three in particular come to mind that are able to cause a great deal of blind panic to rise within my being and take over, those happen to be creepy crawlies, spiders and the rotting undead.』

Blood never lies
『This also varies with my life, unfortunately not much else can be said about it save that I hold no ties of blood to any being...not any longer that is. Other than this I hold one singular being within my heart...and I shall speak no more about this...not to one as unworthy as yourself.』

What is that?
『Has mythril and gemstone markings on her back that were painfully and painstakingly sewn into her, placing the sacred seal on her for protection. It has strange and unknown properties as of yet but may be revealed through RP. Her skin holds the slight trace of opalescence when she is under direct moonlight and the scent of sandalwood and dragons-blood seems to exude from her being as though it were a shroud. Her exotic appearance and how she appears to float slightly aloft in the air instead of walking can cause others to become curious about her along with the air of tranquility she has about her, she moves with a kind of otherworldly grace and style as well as that of such silence that at times she sneaks up on people and startles them with an almost sudden appearance as though from nowhere such is the extent. She is quite adept at the arts of thievery and is extremely fast and agile as well as being able to drink a large amount of alcoholic fluids before intoxication takes hold. Although she is able to be killed, her body dissipates enabling her to be reborn, however rebirth does take some time to be completed, these are one of many secrets she refuses to tell all but the most trusted of those she knows. Instead of walking she has a tendency to float slightly aloft in the air. Often residing upon the topmost floor of the tower, she's rarely seen and often sends an 'assistant' Raem (Rah-ehm), down to the town to fetch things on occasion.』

As I always say
『❝Across the sea of time I wander, a song in my heart and my gaze ever onward❞』

The divinity watching over me
『Sakura Lunaris』

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Current Theme Song
I'm a sucker for the bishounen anti-hero

I shaull aulwauws shonu loru shu miin fir wie ♥️

Last edited by Sakura Lunaris on Wed Oct 14, 2015 6:04 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://aerosillia.forumotion.com
Sakura Lunaris

PostSubject: Re: Descending from the Azure Moon on high...   Wed Oct 14, 2015 4:29 am

Aeos
Silent as a whisper, light as a fallen flower. Wings made of light doth shine in the darkness, yet only death and sorrow remain in it's wake.

Across the sea of time I wander, a song in my heart and my gaze ever onward

Where am I?Text goes in here
Who's with me?Text goes in here
How do I feel?Text goes in here
What's on my mind?Text goes in here

Actions "Speech" Thoughts

Spoiler:

Code:
[center][img]http://illiweb.com/fa/pbucket.gif[/img]
[size=18][b][u][color=cornflowerblue]Aeos[/color][/u][/b][/size]
[color=mediumslateblue][i]Silent as a whisper, light as a fallen flower. Wings made of light doth shine in the darkness, yet only death and sorrow remain in it's wake.[/i][/color]

[size=9][i][url=https://youtu.be/oJgj9Q6Hw6g][color=#708af2]❝[/color][color=#718bf2]A[/color][color=#728cf2]c[/color][color=#738cf1]r[/color][color=#748df1]o[/color][color=#758ef1]s[/color][color=#768ff1]s[/color] [color=#7791f1]t[/color][color=#7891f0]h[/color][color=#7992f0]e[/color] [color=#7b94f0]s[/color][color=#7c95f0]e[/color][color=#7d96f0]a[/color] [color=#7f97ef]o[/color][color=#8098ef]f[/color] [color=#819aef]t[/color][color=#829bef]i[/color][color=#839bee]m[/color][color=#849cee]e[/color] [color=#869eee]I[/color] [color=#88a0ee]w[/color][color=#89a0ed]a[/color][color=#8aa1ed]n[/color][color=#8ba2ed]d[/color][color=#8ca3ed]e[/color][color=#8da4ed]r[/color][color=#8da5ed],[/color] [color=#8fa6ec]a[/color] [color=#91a8ec]s[/color][color=#92a9ec]o[/color][color=#93a9eb]n[/color][color=#94aaeb]g[/color] [color=#96aceb]i[/color][color=#97adeb]n[/color] [color=#99aeea]m[/color][color=#99afea]y[/color] [color=#9bb1ea]h[/color][color=#9cb2ea]e[/color][color=#9db3ea]a[/color][color=#9eb3e9]r[/color][color=#9fb4e9]t[/color] [color=#a1b6e9]a[/color][color=#a2b7e9]n[/color][color=#a3b8e9]d[/color] [color=#a5b9e8]m[/color][color=#a5bae8]y[/color] [color=#a7bce8]g[/color][color=#a8bde8]a[/color][color=#a9bde7]z[/color][color=#aabee7]e[/color] [color=#acc0e7]e[/color][color=#adc1e7]v[/color][color=#aec2e7]e[/color][color=#afc2e6]r[/color] [color=#b0c4e6]o[/color][color=#b1c5e6]n[/color][color=#b2c6e6]w[/color][color=#b3c7e6]a[/color][color=#b4c7e5]r[/color][color=#b5c8e5]d[/color][color=#b6c9e5]❞[/color][/url][/i][/size][i]
[img]http://illiweb.com/fa/pbucket.gif[/img]
[color=cornflowerblue][size=18]☯[/size][/color][color=mediumslateblue]Where am I?[/color][color=lightsteelblue]Text goes in here[/color]
[color=cornflowerblue][size=18]☯[/size][/color][color=mediumslateblue]Who's with me?[/color][color=lightsteelblue]Text goes in here[/color]
[color=cornflowerblue][size=18]☯[/size][/color][color=mediumslateblue]How do I feel?[/color][color=lightsteelblue]Text goes in here[/color]
[color=cornflowerblue][size=18]☯[/size][/color][color=mediumslateblue]What's on my mind?[/color][color=lightsteelblue]Text goes in here[/color][/i]

[size=11][color=cornflowerblue]Actions[/color] [color=mediumslateblue]"Speech"[/color] [color=lightsteelblue][i]Thoughts[/i][/color][/size]

[spoiler][/spoiler][/center]

Current Theme Song

Last edited by Sakura Lunaris on Wed Oct 14, 2015 6:02 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sakura Lunaris

PostSubject: Re: Descending from the Azure Moon on high...   Wed Oct 14, 2015 5:18 am

Raem
Foolish mortal, does thou believeth thou are worthy of the moon's favor or shall thee meeteth thine demise?

Foolish Mortal. The moon alone doth remain my mistress evermore

Where am I?Text goes in here
Who's with me?Text goes in here
How do I feel?Text goes in here
What's on my mind?Text goes in here

Actions "Speech" Thoughts

Spoiler:

Code:
[center][img]http://illiweb.com/fa/pbucket.gif[/img]
[size=18][b][u][color=cornflowerblue]Raem[/color][/u][/b][/size]
[color=mediumslateblue][i]Foolish mortal, does thou believeth thou are worthy of the moon's favor or shall thee meeteth thine demise?[/i][/color]

[size=9][i][url=https://youtu.be/oJgj9Q6Hw6g][color=#708af2]❝[/color][color=#718bf2]F[/color][color=#728cf2]o[/color][color=#738df1]o[/color][color=#748ef1]l[/color][color=#758ff1]i[/color][color=#7790f1]s[/color][color=#7891f1]h[/color] [color=#7a93f0]M[/color][color=#7b94f0]o[/color][color=#7c95f0]r[/color][color=#7d96f0]t[/color][color=#7e97ef]a[/color][color=#7f98ef]l[/color][color=#8099ef].[/color] [color=#839bef]T[/color][color=#849cee]h[/color][color=#859dee]e[/color] [color=#879fee]m[/color][color=#88a0ee]o[/color][color=#89a1ed]o[/color][color=#8aa2ed]n[/color] [color=#8ca4ed]a[/color][color=#8ea5ed]l[/color][color=#8fa6ec]o[/color][color=#90a7ec]n[/color][color=#91a8ec]e[/color] [color=#93aaec]d[/color][color=#94aaeb]o[/color][color=#95abeb]t[/color][color=#96aceb]h[/color] [color=#98aeea]r[/color][color=#9aafea]e[/color][color=#9bb0ea]m[/color][color=#9cb1ea]a[/color][color=#9db2ea]i[/color][color=#9eb3e9]n[/color] [color=#a0b5e9]m[/color][color=#a1b6e9]y[/color] [color=#a3b8e8]m[/color][color=#a5b9e8]i[/color][color=#a6bae8]s[/color][color=#a7bbe8]t[/color][color=#a8bce8]r[/color][color=#a9bde7]e[/color][color=#aabee7]s[/color][color=#abbfe7]s[/color] [color=#adc1e7]e[/color][color=#aec2e6]v[/color][color=#afc3e6]e[/color][color=#b1c4e6]r[/color][color=#b2c5e6]m[/color][color=#b3c6e6]o[/color][color=#b4c7e5]r[/color][color=#b5c8e5]e[/color][color=#b6c9e5]❞
[/color][/url][/i][/size][i]
[color=cornflowerblue][size=18]☯[/size][/color][color=mediumslateblue]Where am I?[/color][color=lightsteelblue]Text goes in here[/color]
[color=cornflowerblue][size=18]☯[/size][/color][color=mediumslateblue]Who's with me?[/color][color=lightsteelblue]Text goes in here[/color]
[color=cornflowerblue][size=18]☯[/size][/color][color=mediumslateblue]How do I feel?[/color][color=lightsteelblue]Text goes in here[/color]
[color=cornflowerblue][size=18]☯[/size][/color][color=mediumslateblue]What's on my mind?[/color][color=lightsteelblue]Text goes in here[/color][/i]

[size=11][color=cornflowerblue]Actions[/color] [color=mediumslateblue]"Speech"[/color] [color=lightsteelblue][i]Thoughts[/i][/color][/size]

[spoiler][/spoiler][/center]

Current Theme Song

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Descending from the Azure Moon on high...   

Back to top Go down

Descending from the Azure Moon on high...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1