Sanctuary of Aerosillia
aerosillia.forumotion.com is a roleplay site that holds elements inspired or influenced from many different games, shows and stories and fan content is displayed or used. I do not claim to own any of these elements as they belong to their prospective owners and creators.

The Sanctuary of Aerosillia is a Forum Roleplay Community. Please be sure to read the Welcome thread to get started in this world beyond imagining.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Current Conditions Inside Malduke’s Floors
  • First Floor:
  • Second Floor:
  • Third Floor:
Latest topics
» Dilrax's Character Gallery
Fri Jun 09, 2017 7:13 pm by Dilrax

» Saku's Gaia Work
Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:36 pm by Sakura Lunaris

» The Travellers Gateway
Mon Nov 23, 2015 4:28 am by Dilrax

» Tartreg's Wacky and Wonderful World
Tue Oct 27, 2015 3:26 am by Tartreg

» Shinko's Shadows
Wed Oct 14, 2015 10:33 pm by Shin

» Descending from the Azure Moon on high...
Wed Oct 14, 2015 5:18 am by Sakura Lunaris

» Heart of the desert.
Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:48 pm by Rhode

» Sonne Slums
Thu Jul 09, 2015 9:41 pm by Rihenian

» Introductions
Fri Jul 03, 2015 1:35 am by Rewelle

Affiliates

Share | 

The Travellers Gateway

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dilrax

PostSubject: The Travellers Gateway   Fri Oct 16, 2015 4:59 am

Eireson sol
A Mercenary for hire with a twisted fate, thick with blood his aura reflects the trail he leaves behind, thick with blood and crimson red.

Eonus
A Powerful Divine Spirit born of Fire and Ice, it was said to have been one of four Guardian Pillars for a City lost long ago, now it searches for purpose once again.

Last edited by Dilrax on Mon Nov 23, 2015 4:32 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dilrax

PostSubject: Re: The Travellers Gateway   Fri Oct 16, 2015 5:00 am

[Creature Form]

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
Who I am
The Concalefactorius twilight Fragment

My Given Calling
Rius

My Aspect of birth
although considered genderless, he is refereed to as being
Male

My Lineage of Legend
Grimoire

The Role I Follow
Support Type Grimoire

of whom i Call Master
Aeos

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

[Fragment Form]
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

Size Doesn't Matter
Grimoire: 125mm x 70mm (closed), 140mm(open)
Creature: 1.9ft high, 4ft long

Tread with grace
Grimoire: 700g
Creature: 3.3 kg

That glint in your eye
blue

hue of form matters
Black Fur, purple underside, blue trim

What i Call Treats
Likes to play, Taste New Food, to Assist.

Against my Nature?
Hates Deep water, loud sounds.

Within this shell
Rius is Friendly and playful but Shy and Distrusting of Strangers, sometimes Overly Protective of his Master on occasion by acting as both a shield and sword then an actual companion, often when Rius is active he can be seen hiding in his masters shadow.

The Tale of History
The Concalefactorius Twilight Fragment, Grimoire Background.

Click to Expand:

The Tale of Rius
Click to Expand:

The Void of his Shadow
Click to Expand:

Allow me to Assist
Supporting, Mobility

I need your Assistance
Attacking, Swimming

See what I can Do
Grimoire Shift
Transforms between Fragment and Creature Form.
Element Shift
when in Fragment Form, light and Dark ability's are combined into one but must be commanded by its master, when in Creature Form, the Grimoire can only switch between its Light and dark powers, its horns Change color accordingly.
Light Pad
Rius is able create hexagon disks of light on a surface to mark it or in the air that can support any mass of weight for a short time, this ability also leaves a blue glowing paw print, if placed on someone's forehead it allows them to hear his voice, the ability is also unaffected by his Element shift.
Grimoire Bond
Rius is able to telepathically speak but only to his master unless a bond is formed with a stranger if his master allows it.
Grimoire Cast
when Rius is in Fragment form, his ability's can be used if he is being wielded by his master, ability's that are cast by his master are 4x stronger then normal.
Grimoire resurrection
when Rius can not fight he remains in fragment form but can still be wielded by his master, when Rius is killed he returns to fragment form and can not be wielded until he is presented in the open to both the Sun and Moon.
Twilight Shield
when wielded in Fragment form a large Impenetrable Magical Shield composed of both light and dark can be summoned to block both physical, magical and Etherial Attacks, beings and matter that comes into contact with it, the Twilight Shield how ever is connected to Rius and appears on the hand the Fragment is held, it is slightly bigger in size of a Great Tower Shield but is lighter then a brick.

Darkness Solidification (Assist)
Rius is able to condense darkness/shadows into a solid form and manipulate it around an ally to enhance their physical ability's and protect them from physical attacks. (Cancels Light Solidification Assist, empowers physical stats and resistance by 50%)
Dark Forge (Assist)
Rius is able to control shadows he is in contact with and create and shape it as he likes, a solid form in the shape of a Physical Weapon harder then diamonds or a soft yet thick fabric like blanket. (Cancels Light Forge Assist)
Crescent Blade
a powerful crescent moon like projectile capable of cutting through all matter like a hot blade through warm butter but has a short life span of 5 seconds, it is created when Rius combines Dark Forge, Shadow Horn and Dark Solidification into one attack, fired from his horns as he swings his head in an arc in the direction of the target. (used only on command)
Shadow Dash
cloaking himself in Shadows, Rius gains a short boost of speed and Physical Defence boost, if feels like being hit by a wall if tackled by Rius while in this state, it can also be used to move an ally along with him.
Darkness Adaptation
Rius gains heightened senses to compensate the absence of light when in the dark, he can also see through the dark as if it was well lit as well as become undetectable, it increases based on the light vs darkness balance, the less light the greater his senses become.
Moon howl.
only usable when the moon is present, Rius is able to absorb rejuvenating lunar Energy from the moon, to strengthen and restore his own essence and energy, to pass it onto someone else he is required to bite them.
Shadow Horn.
Creating a clone of his Horns, Rius is able to Tackle Targets with Two forward Pointing Shadow Horns
Shadow ward
Rius is able to become a shadow or merge with one and hide, he is immune to all forms of physical damage unless hit directly when he reappears, this same ability can be used to transport people, creatures and items by allowing them to enter/leave his shadows Void.
Darkness Attacks
Rius can release/use darkness/shadow to attacks of various shapes and/or intensities, either projected, used as a part of melee attacks.
Dark Aura
Rius is able to project a aura of darkness that slightly slows down and weakens the physical ability of an enemy when they are in shadow or darkness.

Light Solidification Assist
Rius is able to condense Light into a solid form and manipulate it around an ally to enhance their magical ability's and shield them from magical attacks. (cancels Dark Solidification Assist, empowers magical attributes and resistance by 50%)
Light Forge (Assist)
Rius is able to condense Light into a solid form in the shape of Spectral/Magical Weapons and barriers or bend and reflect light creating the illusion of invisibility. (Cancels Dark Forge Assist)
Light Dash
Turning into Light Matter, Rius gains Resistance to Magical Attacks and a short Range Blink ability, Blink Jumps are instant movement but cant pass through other objects, it can also be used to move an ally along with him.
Aegis Pillar
a Beam of Shielding Light appears on the ground around Rius, the effected area is protected from outside attacks, enemy's that get to close to the Aegis Pillar are struck down with Powerful light and electrical energy.
Light pulse
Rius is able to Release a small pulse of light energy from his mouth that knocks back and staggers all non-allys with in 10 meters of him.
Sun Stinger
when light pulse, aegis pillar and light solidification are combined under sunlight rius is able to emit a sphere of light, growing in size as it engulfs a large area around him and immolate's it with pure light radiation, leaving the surface of anything with in the area scorching hot to touch and reducing all forms of life to ash, it can not touch an area if no light can get in and only darkness is present. (used only on command)
Light Sphere
Rius is able to spit a solid sphere of light from his mouth, the sphere travels in an arc and upon impact the sphere creates a 10 meter shockwave with a strong knockback to boost its power.
Solar Healing
when the sun is Present, Rius emits a healing aura that very slowly heals and rejuvenates light wounds and restores energy of his master and anyone they ally with.

I Balance my Fate.
Dark Ability and Light Ability Cancel the other out (light pad the only exception), for Rius to use light ability's there must be some form of light, For Rius to use dark ability's there must be shadows/darkness, Rius is weaker when under water.

┗━━━━━━━━━┛
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

the Song of my Tale.
No Matter What - Papa Roach

the Drums of Battle.
'This is Gonna Hurt' by Sixx A.M

I would preferably Avoid
Deep water, New Strangers at first

What is that?
Blue paw pads, Two horns

If i Had Things to say
"mistress... have you seen? there was a angry magic man and a woman with fox ears and a tail... a friendly witch with an evil eyeball a cat man and a bear... and there's an old knight a villain in glasses and some weird guy who turned weirder... he scares me..."

The divinity watching over me
Dilrax

Eireson sol
A Mercenary for hire with a twisted fate, thick with blood his aura reflects the trail he leaves behind, thick with blood and crimson red.

Eonus
A Powerful Divine Spirit born of Fire and Ice, it was said to have been one of four Guardian Pillars for a City lost long ago, now it searches for purpose once again.
Back to top Go down
Dilrax

PostSubject: Re: The Travellers Gateway   Fri Oct 16, 2015 5:02 am

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
Who I am
『Eireson sol (air-sun sol), Freelanser and Mersenary, at your serivise, or perhapss not, only time and money will tell.』

I long for home
『i traveled as far as black-wood to the demons Dunes of this forsaken Desert, anything else i rather not speak of unless required.』

Time ticks on
『old enough to teach the young how to live and a man a thing or three...』

Upon my birth
『yess i am a male, why iss it you assk, hmm?』

Lineage demanding respect
『i am an argonian, yes, but the blood of a demon runs strong through my veins.』

The bond that ties me
『i have no interesst in femaless, but i doessn't hurt to sshow them courtessy and flattery every now and then...』

┗━━━━━━━━━┛
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

Aim for the skies
『what iss with these accurssed quesstionss of yourss, eh?』

Tread with grace
『i feel as if you are profiling me, thiss i do not like, why doess one need to know thesse detailss?』

That glint in your eye
『my eyess are green, do you not see?』

a hide of stone
『my scaless are crimsson red with the blood of my enemyss, a warning to foolss like your sself who cross my blade and clawss.』

A gift for me?
『Currency of any kind.
something worth its weight in gold
the smell of Fresh Splattered Blood
the Sight of Bright Crimson Red Blood』

You want to die?
『Stupid Fools.
90% of the Human Kind.
Blood hounds on his tail.』

Within this shell
『hes greedy, blood thirsty, boastful and merciless preferring to just execute a target the moment he gets the chance instead of talking with the slight off chance of mocking someone by asking them if he can execute them and is more then happy to boast about it later in thorough details, but what he loves more then killing is money, for the right price he can be bought to do just about almost anything, with lips sealed shut so tight even his own secrets are never whispered again, but when it comes to the ladys, human or not he cant help but show them courtesy and flattery if he can.』

An open book
『Eireson likes money more then he hates human beings, for the right price he can be bought by just about anyone, even if its a human, hes blood thirsty and and smart, always seeing a job through no matter the deed even if it means he has to turn tail and retreat at first, he likes a good drink as long as its strong and not some back alley pisswater humans usually drink and loves a good killing even better if its a job that he can boast about later on, every job hes been on is never spoken of exactly and usually his boasts are about someone hes killed, hailing from the marsh and born under the shadow, Eire was a potential shadowscale candidate how ever he wasn't picked because of the Crimson red hue his scales adopted after being exposed to the demonic energy's of Oblivion before his was born.

although he never speaks of it, before he was even born his town was engulfed by an enormous Gateway to a Realm of Oblivion, much like the town very few buildings survived and even fewer people, his mother and the other remaining survivors were held as prisoners, treated as living cattle for what ever purpose they would eventually serve, some time passed before a raid teams arrived through the gate way, four teams to assault the keep and close the gate, the other three would look for anyone who might have survived, although the survivors were saved they were too late to for some and other had already been exposed to the horrible soul rending experiments, his mother one of the afflicted and the afflicted curse passing onto him upon his birth.

while growing up, Eire had it hard because of his uncontrollable curse and twisted luck, a magnet for all things bad and evil, the brother hood smiled upon him and became a family but even then his curse still ran wild, they would train him in the sanctuary in secret forging him into a kind of weapon but only so much could be done to control his powers, which became closer to the arcane kind, they granted him freedom where he sought out magic schools and arcane masters across the land, always with one brother or sister keeping an eye on him from the shadows, but not even though who could help did much to teach him, his ability's were limited and many refused to help because of its arcane nature and complexion, Eire was forced to turn to necromancy... but not all would go as planned.

several years later he travels as a mercenary for hire after having been trained by the blackwood company and various other groups and factions like the brother hood, he eventually turned against the Blackwood Company after being paid a heft price to do so and the task surpassing his normal... regulations, all members were soon found dead inside the hall, rooms and floors were lathered in crimson, the unoffical report recorded it as a some kind of Brutal slaughter as bodys had ether exploded or were torn apart and thrown across the rooms, to the point some body's where not recognisable how ever heads were, as Eire travelled and bettered his skills he learned how to use his Cursed magic, controlling the powers he had kept hidden deep with in with each passing day, by day Erie appears normal but in dire crisis he wields his dark power, augmenting his body to its true demonic state, for his argonian blood is corrupted as he was born half demon, and seeks wealth, power and... fame regardless of the title he is given.』

Allow me to assist
『Eire is good with a blade but better at ripping throats with his claws.』

Please help me
『flying, Eireson is unable to fly and doesn't like having his feet off the ground by force, Lightning Storms will reveal a silhouette of his Demon form as lightning strikes cause flashes near by, when in resurrection form, lightning flashes drain the colour of his body leaving him as a black eyeless silhouette until the colour returns as the flash passes』

Get out of the way
Shadow's Resurrection: Curse
Eireson's Curse "Shadow's Resurrection" differs from normal Arcane Magic, not requiring the Drawing of Vis energy's for it In fact only Feeds off life energy's and Blood when Supplemented to his own Essence, because of this Vile nature it has, zones of Potent corrupted magical energy have no effect on him like regular magic users and will in fact cause the opposite effect on Eireson but will reveal the monster inside, by biting into fresh corpses or living body's like a vampire Eire is able to restore his own life blood and strength but also further empowering his Curse by giving into its Corrupted power, by utilizing his cursed blood Eire is able to manipulate the vile energy and flow around himself and augment it into a number of forms, these forms he calls "blood magic", these require him to draw the energy out of his own blood and body and channel it into what ever he is attempting, Curse ability's happen at will or cant be controlled.

『Blood Lust: (blood magic) casting a form of dark magic, Eire gains the ability to track the blood of living beings by altering his vision, seeing blood as a fluorescent orange and everything else in blues.

Tough Hide: (skill) Eireson's Hide provides protection from most blunt weapons and force, like fists, non-spiked clubs ect, through blades, bullets and spikes can still pierce and cut his hide.
when in Resurrection form his Ebony Armour like scales Reflect almost all physical attacks and heat based attacks but is prone to Specific types of Arcane Elements, Especially Pure and Volatile Primal Energys.

Resurrection: (Curse) Unleashing his dark power, Eire becomes the demon with in altering his appearance to a more armoured beast like form, the Edges of the plates along the centre of his ebony black body are highlighted with a crimson red glow.

Enhanced Curse: (Curse) Exposure to Corrupted Vis Energy's can force Eireson into his Resurrection form and even to the point of supercharging his power beyond its limitations, when Enhanced the red glow turns a bright Purple and the eye sockets of his armoured head have a dark purple glow instead of its Void black, his strength and ability's also benefit from this boost, and a purple cloud faintly lingers around his feet, his smell of blood is more potent even sickly to some, Eire is unable to change out of this form until his body is Cleansed or consumes all of the excess energy.

Blood Drain: (Curse) by Biting or Sinking his claws into a fresh body, Eire drains the life essence from its blood of it replenishing his own, healing himself and restoring used magic energy.

Acid Spit: (Skill) for what ever Reason Eire is able to spit acid from his mouth in both forms, its a crimson red in color, often appearing to be regular blood but it sparkles and glistens in light alot more, its also quite potent but slow, eating through iron, glass, dirt and flesh on top of anything between, it can be defeated by 'cooking' it with the heat from fire or anything else just as powerful.

Fade: (Skill) a short range form of teleportation, Eire appears to quickly fade out of existence and fades in somewhere near by.

Hell Fire: (Blood Magic) using his magic, Eire in demon form can summon fire to his claws and body, commanding it as a weapon or to protect himself from other fire based ability's, it smells highly of blood and brimstone due to the Ebony Nature of his Armoured form.

Blood Magic - Harness: (Blood Magic) Eire uses his dark magic to strike down an opponent, commanding  a wide range of attacks by manipulating the blood of his attacker to attack them from the inside, target, victims, bystanders or even his own blood, hardening it like steel or to drown them in liquid form, blood must first be spilt for him to gain control over it or possibly even a body if they are near death.

Blood Combustion: (Blood Magic) commanding a body, weather dead or near death by manipulating the blood inside like a puppet on strings, it violently explodes from the inside out and leaving a mess to serve other means.

Reap: (Skill) Striking with Acidic Claws, Eire burns his claws deep into the flesh of his targets, cauterising inflicted injury's and infecting them slowing down any form of healing process, the acidic tips create a burning sensation as liquids boil in contact, Because he usually give forewarning when first using this Skill, most opponents will be aware of the attack, how ever should his claws land a perfect hit, a severe injury is inflicted compared to a small burning scratch normally inflicted.

Alchemy Tricks: (Skill) Eire has good knowledge of the Alchemy trade, perfecting small potion vials which can be seen strapped across his chest, they expand from paralysis and regular poisons to alchemic smoke bombs and ability strengtheners and weakness.

Twisted Fate: (Curse) for what ever reason any one who comes into contact with Eire and his Aura is prone to a violent death while they are with in the area of influence.

Blood aura: (Aura) Eire smells of blood and his aura is thick with it, his aura also cause's the blood of the weak and frail to boil on the inside making them feel hotter then normal and flustered as they start to sweat, they also receive his curse "Twisted fate"

I can remain no longer
『the right prise of money of course』

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

┏━━━━━━━━━┓

music of Battle
『』

music of Adventure
『』

Torture would be preferable
『i fear nothing that i have seen』

Blood never lies
『family you say? never had any』

What is that?
『Eirs regular attire consists of a pair of Gloves, Boots, Greaves with armor plates running down his tail all made from ebony and decorated in red with markings, he has a leather strap running over his left shoulder with a satchel just behind his back and potion vials slotted into sockets on the front, each vial is a different color and contains a different effect.

his demonic form has the shape of Daedric armor but upon closer inspection its not a suit of armor but his body, taking on a form of mutation when unleashing his dark power called "resurrection".』

As I always say
『for the right prise, perhapss...』

『Dilrax』

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Eireson sol

Eonus
Back to top Go down
Dilrax

PostSubject: Re: The Travellers Gateway   Mon Nov 23, 2015 4:28 am

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
Who I am
Eonus Ash'Safir.
The Arcane Hound, Guardian Suzaku

I long for home
The Spirit World

Time ticks on
N/A

Upon my birth
Male

Lineage demanding respect
Fox Spirit, Divine Soul

The bond that ties me
N/A

Catch my eye
N/A

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

┏━━━━━━━━━┓

Aim for the skies
4'9"

Tread with grace
92 lbs

That glint in your eye
Crimson Red

Rapunzel so fair
Ice White Fur

A gift for me?
Likes Nothing

You want to die?
Dislikes Evil

Within this shell
Eonus is usually quiet only ever responding when spoken to or when need to with very few words, seen to be of a passive nature he generally will not strike back when targeted for an attack unless forced to.

An open book
Eonus Ash'Safir, an Arcane Element Hybrid Spirit of the Guardian Class, Titled "The Arcane Hound, Guardian Suzaku" because of his Fire like Traits, although it is said he is also an "ice Type" Spirit, but primarily ice based because of his Unique Power to manipulate fire to freezing temperatures, a fire so cold it burns and can over power any normal flame and freeze water, given the fact he is also able to pass injury's onto others and alter the temperature of the area simply by setting his fur a blaze with his aura, these traits make Eonus very dangerous due to the fact he is able to command the environment around him including the fight its self he may be apart of.

not much more is known about Eonus other then that he is the aspect of fire and one of the four sacrifices reborn as Pillars, the place of regeneration for Eonus is known as the Crystal cavern and is hidden deep inside the the spirit world where he comes from, initially Eonus was a roaming spirit, lost in the world and alone but had powers never seen before the Lady Byakko, Aurora Tansei Ohzora, was the only one to befriend him after many encounters with the spirit as he was prone to strangely appear near fights near the city, seen as some kind of watchful guardian, when the ritual to stop the disaster was performed Eonus appeared forth which was unexpected and proceeded to fill one of the four pillar slots knowing he would be a sacrifice and that the little life he lived would be taken away, upon being reborn anew and with new powers, he took it upon him self to serve the people of the world for accepting him to ensure history does not repeat its self and accepted the title as, the phoenix; Lord Suzaku, how ever he prefers to be called Guardian Suzaku, instead of lord because he is no god nor of noble birth but a watchful spirit, even if his time has long since passed.

Allow me to assist
Paw-to-Paw Combat, Close Combat, Defence and Short Ranged Offence.

Please help me
Being Social

Get out of the way
Cryo-Pyrokinesis:
The ability to create manipulate a fire of freezing temperatures, capable of freezing the target with ice burns that are more severe than normal burns, the Ice-Flames are immune to water due to special proprieties, and can even freeze water, he can set the ground ablaze in a sea of blue flames and freeze it solid with slippery ice at the same time.

Flash step:
Eonus has the power to move in short bursts of speed allowing him to move faster than the eye can track, making it appear as if he has teleported, he is also able to maneuver at the high speeds accurately and does not cause any shock or disturbance to the surface he stop's on, unless liquid based.

Substitution: (Defensive Skill)
The ability to swap/substitute one object or entity with another nearby object or entity at any given point in time, this can be used to swap position/location with or of another person or object for offensive or defensive reasons, not even the strongest or most powerful of things can stop a substitution.

Damage Transferral.
The ability to transfer/shift physical/mental damage and pain between individuals, regardless of whether it is physical, mental, spiritual or supernatural on physical contact with another being, internal damage and broken bones can be Transferred directly between two beings when in physical contact with two beings, His Evocation Ability negates this effect if he receives the transfusion first before transferring the damage, resulting in only physical damage being transferred.

Heightened Agility: (passive)
Eonus has The ability to fight at incredible speed with his claw's, striking their opponent in rapid succession. The attacks may cause more damage than normal due to gaining kinetic energy, and thus momentum, produced through the speed of each hit, this also works when defending from attacks of incredible speed.

Evocation: (passive)
Because Eonus is a Spirit he is immune to physical/magical inflicted internal organ and bone damage, Bleed Effects, Poison's, Blessing's and Healing Effects/Items, impaling, binding objects/tools and Mental attacks/Mind Damage, As his body is but a shell, when Physical Damage is inflicted to Eonus shows up as a Glowing Red Line, the inside of his Shell like body is said to be filled with what looks like Solid Candle wax, making him incredible hard to kill, when Defeated he is sent back to a place called the crystal cavern inside the spirit world, for a short time before freely returning after regenerating, he is immune to spirit banishing magic's, items and rituals, the air around him is also drawn into a single point and consumed by a deadly icy blue fireball which leaves nothing but ashes of what it touches and burning away all forms of magic that come into contact with it, hence his title as a Phoenix.

Aura of Will: (passive)
Eonus is able to project his Aura in two element forms, Fire, which creates a blue glow around his edges and emits warmth, it can take physical form when empowered creating a sort of temporary energy field around him, his Ice aura creates an Icy Shroud of mist around the ground that feels cold, when empowered it conceals Eonus with in as it becomes a small snow storm.

I can remain no longer
Cant be Healed by Ordinary Means or by Powers other then his own or by returning to the "crystal cavern" in the spirit world, he Cant Receive Blessings of any kind, Eonus is weak to Spiritual Attack but can still receive Enough Physical Damage to send him away.
┗━━━━━━━━━┛
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

Torture would be preferable
Unknown

Blood never lies
N/A

What is that?
If you character has and tattoos, scars etc

As I always say
Favorite saying(s) or way of life

Dilrax

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Eireson sol

Eonus
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Travellers Gateway   

Back to top Go down

The Travellers Gateway
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1