Sanctuary of Aerosillia
aerosillia.forumotion.com is a roleplay site that holds elements inspired or influenced from many different games, shows and stories and fan content is displayed or used. I do not claim to own any of these elements as they belong to their prospective owners and creators.

The Sanctuary of Aerosillia is a Forum Roleplay Community. Please be sure to read the Welcome thread to get started in this world beyond imagining.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Current Conditions Inside Malduke’s Floors
  • First Floor:
  • Second Floor:
  • Third Floor:
Latest topics
» Dilrax's Character Gallery
Fri Jun 09, 2017 7:13 pm by Dilrax

» Saku's Gaia Work
Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:36 pm by Sakura Lunaris

» The Travellers Gateway
Mon Nov 23, 2015 4:28 am by Dilrax

» Tartreg's Wacky and Wonderful World
Tue Oct 27, 2015 3:26 am by Tartreg

» Shinko's Shadows
Wed Oct 14, 2015 10:33 pm by Shin

» Descending from the Azure Moon on high...
Wed Oct 14, 2015 5:18 am by Sakura Lunaris

» Heart of the desert.
Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:48 pm by Rhode

» Sonne Slums
Thu Jul 09, 2015 9:41 pm by Rihenian

» Introductions
Fri Jul 03, 2015 1:35 am by Rewelle

Affiliates

Share | 

Saku's Gaia Work

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sakura Lunaris

PostSubject: Saku's Gaia Work   Tue Dec 20, 2016 3:49 pm

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
Who I am
『You seek to address me by name, then speak it as you wish mortal. I am known as Aeos (Ay-os)』

I long for home
『The Crystal Lands of Aethernium, a place you shall never see if I can help it. 』

Time ticks on
『I have witnessed the passing of time in a way few would understand, so do I ask you, what do numbers matter to one who is endless?』

Upon my birth
『I have been upon my birth given a feminine form, making me a woman.』

Lineage demanding respect
『Tsukiyomi or Lunari or Moon spirit...take your pick... 』

The bond that ties me
『Such matters are of no consequence to me yet if one were to place a label it would be that of if you insist...Single...however it is...complicated...』

Catch my eye
『Heterosexual, yet I acknowledge the preferences of others.』

┗━━━━━━━━━┛
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

Aim for the skies
『Small of stature yet not of heart. I reach 155cm to the stars on high. That's approximately 5ft tall.』

Tread with grace
『Offers a glare at this question while floating in the air.』

That glint in your eye
『My current form holds eyes of azure hue, yet if you look closely there are moonstone flecks in the iris and the faint rainbow hue to be seen in the right angle within the depths of my pupils.』

Rapunzel so fair
『Just as my eyes and form change, so does my hair. Presently it is ankle length azure in hue, yet close examination shows it to appear to be made of moonstone. The hue is just the reflection of the sky's tone.』

A gift for me?
『And enjoy quite a variety of things. I enjoy things such as gemstones and jewels, cards and various alcoholic beverages, felines, secrets and many more.』

You want to die?
『Spiders, creepy crawlies, those without honor, those that deceive and the rotting undead.』

Within this shell
『Within the countless distance of time that encompasses my being, what is it that defines me? Each time I am reborn, my life is different, the faces and experiences I am given are different, so too are the feeling that well within my core. To pick a way to describe that which is my existence would be foolish as well as an effort wasted for words can not convey what experience gives.

She is often portrayed as naught but an entertainer working at the local taverns or other places where gossip is abundant or selling her items of magical nature to those whom she encounters that may have lower alcohol tolerance than others in order to get a better deal at times, intrigue and information can be gathered easily before she leaves to make her way to the next city and offer her skills there, however, Aeos is a very mysterious being who appears to be naught but just another being that may cross your path. The truth however is something much more. She has great power at her disposal and has even used it in the past to alter the very world itself. All this and more lays at her fingertips yet she is incredibly secretive and knowledgeable about events that had taken place and are occurring she keeps the information to herself and reveals it to naught but those whom she not only finds worthy of such information but perhaps even bestows gifts upon these individuals in turn.』

An open book
『Within the countless distance of time that encompasses my being, what is it that defines me? Each time I am reborn, my life is different, the faces and experiences I am given are different, so too are the feeling that well within my core. To pick a way to describe that which is my existence would be foolish as well as an effort wasted for words can not convey what experience gives. All this and more lays at her fingertips yet she is incredibly secretive and knowledgeable about events that had taken place and are occurring she keeps the information to herself and reveals it to naught but those whom she not only finds worthy of such information but perhaps even bestows gifts upon these individuals in turn. I am the one whom tips the scales, bringer of death, granter of life, weaver of fate and bearer of fortune...or lack there of.』

Allow me to assist
『My skills often encompass the spectrum of the mystical and magical in their nature, however when it comes to the realm of the physical, I am found to be quite fast and agile, I am able to become difficult to notice and easy to forget should I desire, this is of use when I desire to pick a trinket or two from behind a secured lock.』

Please help me
『Although my small frame is of use to me in a great many ways, I find difficulty when it comes to items that are out of reach. I also seem to have a tendency to get into mischief somehow, curiosity often causing me to get caught up in situations that I would have preferred to avoid in the first place. I am also unskilled within physical combative arts nor do I hold any training.』

Don't make me mad
『C Rank [SSS Rank while in Engetsu state]』

Get out of the way
『Special Abilities↔
✪ Garahee ↔ Mighty Spirit of the Earth and Stone
✪ Sarara ↔ Mighty Spirit of the Wind and Air
✪ Conto ↔ Mighty Spirit of Flames and Heat
✪ Segam ↔ Mighty Spirit of Water and Oceans
✪ Raheedra ↔ Mighty Spirit of Ice and Cold
✪ Ziror ↔ Mighty Spirit of Electricity and Lightning
✪ Onyto ↔ Mighty Spirit of Nature and Plants
✪ Dosan ↔ Mighty Spirit of Darkness and Shadow
✪ Heyta ↔ Mighty Spirit of Light and Nova
✪ Vaod ↔ Mighty Spirit of the Void and Nothingness[Non-elemental]
✪ Seraptil ↔ Mighty Spirit of the Prismatic and Creation [All-elemental]

Magic Abilities ↔
❖ Gem Lance ↔ Basic magical attack using Earth and Stone properties
❖ Jewel Assault ↔ Advanced magical attack using Earth and Stone properties
❖ Jeweled World ↔ Dangerous magical attack using Earth and Stone properties
❖ Piercing Cloud ↔ Basic magical attack using Air and Wind properties
❖ Aero Ripper ↔ Advanced magical attack using Air and Wind properties
❖ Zephyr Maelstrom ↔ Dangerous magical attack using Air and Wind properties
❖ Cinder Siege ↔ Basic magical attack using Flame and Heat properties
❖ Infernal Frenzy -↔ Advanced magical attack using Flame and Heat properties
❖ Star Cremator ↔- Dangerous magical attack using Flame and Heat properties
❖ Sea Bolt ↔ Basic magical attack using Water and Oceans properties
❖ Grand Cascade ↔ Advanced magical attack using Water and Oceans properties
❖ Hyperion Tsunami ↔ Dangerous magical attack using Water and Oceans properties
❖ Frozen Blade ↔ Basic magical attack using Ice and Cold properties
❖ Glacial Edge ↔ Advanced magical attack using Ice and Cold properties
❖ Chilling Assault ↔ Dangerous magical attack using Ice and Cold properties
❖ Electro Bolt ↔ Basic magical attack using Electricity and Lightning properties
❖ Spark Lightning ↔ Advanced magical attack using Electricity and Lightning properties
❖ Lightning Barrage ↔ Dangerous magical attack using Electricity and Lightning properties
❖ Vile Snare ↔ Basic magical attack using Nature and Plants properties
❖ Flower Flash ↔ Advanced magical attack using Nature and Plants properties
❖ Botanical Cage ↔ Dangerous magical attack using Nature and Plants properties
❖ Black Barrage ↔ Basic magical attack using Darkness and Shadow properties
❖ Ebony Veil ↔ Advanced magical attack using Darkness and Shadow properties
❖ Midnight Eclipse ↔ Dangerous magical attack using Darkness and Shadow properties
❖ Lance Ray ↔ Basic magical attack using Light and Nova properties
❖ Flickering Glare ↔ Advanced magical attack using Light and Nova properties
❖ Gleaming Maelstrom ↔ Dangerous magical attack using Light and Nova properties
❖ Deletion Barrage ↔ Basic magical attack using Void and Nothingness[Non-elemental] properties
❖ Grand Extinction ↔ Advanced magical attack using Void and Nothingness[Non-elemental] properties
❖ Apocalyptic Paragon ↔ Dangerous magical attack using Void and Nothingness[Non-elemental] properties
❖ Talisman Invocation ↔ Basic magical attack using the Prismatic and Creation [All-elemental] properties -
❖ Omni Assault ↔ Advanced magical attack using the Prismatic and Creation [All-elemental] properties
❖ Aurora Quasar ↔ Dangerous magical attack using the Prismatic and Creation [All-elemental] properties
❖ Armored Refuge ↔ Basic magical barrier to protect against attacks
❖ Protective Sanctum ↔ Advanced magical barrier to protect against attacks
❖ Holy Repair ↔ Basic healing spell using to recover minor injuries
❖ Healing Embrace ↔ Advanced healing spell using to recover heavy injuries
❖ Kiss of Miinlojhs ↔ Powerful healing spell using to recover near fatal injuries
❖ Petal Dance ↔ A dance like set of movements that creates petals from crystals. The petals are as thin as rice paper and sharp as the keenest of blades. This ability is used combining the elemental properties of the individual to add an elemental affinity. When used, the petals cut the opponent severely with the touch of their edge

Base Abilities↔
◆ Base Abilities are the only abilities that are usable outside of battle or to a limited extent during and within battle or offer a more detailed explanation towards other abilities and skills that are available.
◇ Summoner's Bloodline ↔ Allows Aurora to communicate with the personifications of nature and summon them into the physical plane of existence for an equally large price [she feels the emotions, thoughts and physical pain of all enemies that are attacked by the creatures she summons].
◇ Legend of the Tsukiyomi ↔ One of her most closely guarded abilities, her bloodline allows her not only to access a pocket dimension outside of space and time, but transport others through it, acting as not only a dimensional doorway between places but also if she wills it, it would permit herself access to that of her home realm itself. ((Ability is limited as a doorway allowing access only to places she either knows as having been to previously, or appearing anywhere that the moonlight is able to touch or reach. Pocket Dimension offers access to a personal sanctuary of sorts that she may or may not permit others to enter at her choosing.))
◇ Crystal Manipulation ↔ Allows for the creation or destruction of crystals and gemstones.
◇ Water Manipulation ↔ Allows her to manipulate the water in the air and other various sources and shape with her will for use (When combined with wind manipulation she is able to freeze water into ice using cold air)
◇ Wind Manipulation ↔ Allows for her to manipulate and conjure wind to enable a form of flight, suck the air from an npc's lungs to suffocate them or restore air to someone that is in need of oxygen (When combined with water manipulation she is is able to produce ice from causing a chill wind and lower the temperature)
◇ Frozen Fog ↔ Creates a fog that can chill enemies to the bone in a particular area. The user is unaffected and can allow for an easier chance of escape and avoidance of battle as it numbs an opponent that is unprepared for it's chill.
◇ Healing Light: Has the ability to harness the benevolent powers of light and healing. She uses it to aid those in need be it from minor cuts, deadly poisons or even bringing back people from the edge of death itself. ((Note: However the more severe the injury she has to heal, the greater the toll it takes on her and the longer it will take for her to recover her strength before using it again.))
◇ Crystallian ↔ The ability to use magical cards for various things from simple spells to summoning. ((Note: Using this ability she is able to create cards for others to use, this skill however does have it's limits and is not as powerful as her own magical abilities and the effects only last for a limited amount of time. The creation of several cards for use can take a harsh toll on her body, her current limit is 5 cards at a time being created.))
◇ Arcane Knowledge: Holds a vast amount of arcane knowledge, allowing her to be extremely adept with magic of all kinds.
◇ Snaking Ribbons ↔ She is able to use ribbons or strips of cloth as a weapon by controlling their movements to restrict her opponents, tie them up or any other use she had think of.
◇ Valkyrie ↔ Summons a pair of angelic wings made of rainbow hued light to enable flight.
◇ Sacred Seal ↔ Locks and seals her abilities, acting as a kind of dampener, weakening her abilities and skills. ((Note: Basically this is the marking that has been placed upon her body so she doesn't kill herself through the use of her abilities as well as holding mysterious properties of it's own. Holds various other hidden properties subject to be revealed through RP.))
◇ Engetsu ↔Bypasses the seal placed upon her person in order to double the power of her abilities and her speed at the cost of drastically shortening her lifespan, if not used with the utmost of care and in the most dire of emergency it will cause her demise
◇ Magic Sight ↔ An ability which will allow her to see the flow of magic in an area to better manipulate it's flow to her own ends when casting her spells. ((Let's her see what elemental abilities and spells she can tap into at any one time based on her surroundings))』

I can remain no longer
『Despite the vast amounts of strength I hold within my small frame, all things must hold a balance and this is found within several forms. The ray's of the sun can make me quite drowsy, the heat of the day and open flames are able to offer me severe heatstroke, the precious metal gold severely weakens me, causing me to become quite ill much the same way as the Fey do with Iron and Silver does to that of a Werewolf. In the most severe cases of each of these ailments, I am prone to fainting, illness and burns.』

┗━━━━━━━━━┛
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

Torture would be preferable
『I am not without my own fears or flaws, three in particular come to mind that are able to cause a great deal of blind panic to rise within my being and take over, those happen to be creepy crawlies, spiders and the rotting undead.』

Blood never lies
『This also varies with my life, unfortunately not much else can be said about it save that I hold several ties, connections far more complex than you could understand quickly...the first of my sister, the second my niece...I also have a brother somewhere...my twin. Other than this I hold one singular being within my heart...and I shall speak no more about this...not to one as unworthy as yourself.』

What is that?
『Has mythril and gemstone markings on her back that were painfully and painstakingly sewn into her, placing the sacred seal on her for protection. It has strange and unknown properties as of yet but may be revealed through RP. Her skin holds the slight trace of opalescence when she is under direct moonlight and the scent of sandalwood and dragons-blood seems to exude from her being as though it were a shroud. Her exotic appearance and how she appears to float slightly aloft in the air instead of walking can cause others to become curious about her along with the air of tranquility she has about her, she moves with a kind of otherworldly grace and style as well as that of such silence that at times she sneaks up on people and startles them with an almost sudden appearance as though from nowhere such is the extent. She is quite adept at the arts of thievery and is extremely fast and agile as well as being able to drink a large amount of alcoholic fluids before intoxication takes hold. Although she is able to be killed, her body dissipates enabling her to be reborn, however rebirth does take some time to be completed, these are one of many secrets she refuses to tell all but the most trusted of those she knows. Instead of walking she has a tendency to float slightly aloft in the air. She also wears garments that are extremely durable as they are made from magical crystalline threads that change from dark to light with that of the moon/s itself, augmenting her creative and healing abilities or that of her destructive ones, they also help to hide a deceptively large bust, thus making it easier for her to get into smaller spaces. She may send a summoned creature out on various errands when she has her hands full at the Tavern and Club.』

As I always say
『❝Across the sea of time I wander, a song in my heart and my gaze ever onward❞』

Oh I forgot to mention earlier...
『Although Aeos is highly adept and skilled in the use of magic and it's various applications, she rarely uses it unless she has need to. The way she uses magical energy is by acting as both an amplifier and conduit that can refine magical energy, taking it into herself and processing it into various forms or effects, much the same way that a glass prism will split light into a spectrum. Due to the unusual nature of her being and it's various intricacies she is extremely secretive about a large number of personal aspects and it would take a bit of work to gain her trust enough for her to offer these secrets in turn.』

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Current Theme Song
I'm a sucker for the bishounen anti-hero

I shaull aulwauws shonu loru shu miin fir wie ♥
Back to top Go down
http://aerosillia.forumotion.com
Sakura Lunaris

PostSubject: Re: Saku's Gaia Work   Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:32 pm

Summoners have always had a special partnership with the creatures and being they summon from another world, strengthened through hardships and forged through time they not only grow closer as a team but they grow stronger, able to accomplish feats that border on the legendary. Throughout the ages, a darkness has begun to creep across the land as moment by moment, monsters have begun to appear in this once peaceful land. Where farmlands would once reach out in their vastness, destruction has begun to descent as the fields where farmers worked hard to nurture crops, would become churned up, set ablaze, washed out and destroyed. In the cities, a heave sense of fear lingers as many people begin to fear leaving the safety of their own homes, hiding away from strange yet vicious attacks and on occasion even death. Many have tried to discern the source of these monster's and their sudden arrival and the Summoner's guild has even gained many requests to look into the matter, yet despite this, there has been only silence to answer the questions that arise in it's wake. What the guild has been keeping secret is that one of their own has seemed to have vanished in the darkness, their most powerful summoner vanished overnight. Not wishing to create a widespread panic among the masses, they have decided to send their own out on the mission to not only track down this missing summoner and bring them back, but to keep an eye out for clues that would explain the sudden appearance of these monsters that would perhaps lead them to the cause of these strange appearances.

Current Theme Song

Back to top Go down
Sakura Lunaris

PostSubject: Re: Saku's Gaia Work   Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:32 pm

[align=center]Occupation

In this land, there are various occupations or classes that one may undertake that are different from what one would typically call a job. Occupations are gained through countless hours of training and the greatest of dedication in order to hone one's skills and abilities. This training can be gained at guilds however it must be noted that not everyone is able to join at once and places are limited, as such there is often a test that those whom desire to join must achieve in order to be accepted, and these tests vary upon an individual level as well. Those that gain entry into the guilds will be given special training and tasks to accomplish, it's members are required to complete them to the best of their ability and death is a very real possibility as well. Each occupation has a specific set of skills that they specialize in:-

Warrior's: These individuals show great promise in their physical aptitude and abilities. They are great fighters and skirmishers who excel on the field of battle.
Mage's: The counterpart to the Warrior, these individuals have a base understanding of the world around them and can heal and protect their allies or reign damage from afar.
Knight's: Those that prove to be exceptional Warrior's not only further hone their bodies and physical capabilities may be given the title of Knight. These individuals are often entrusted to perform tasks that are beyond the capabilities of a Warrior, from eradicating dangerous entities, protection of various objects or officials or apprehension and capture of ruthless criminals.
Archons: Mage's that continue to excel in their studies and have a fair amount of experience both on the field of battle and off are given the title of Archon. Their skills and knowledge enable them to bend the elements to their will and the world around them heed's their desires. Those that are given this title may be given various tasks that surpass the capabilities of the Mage, much like the Knight.
Guardian's: The greatest of Knight's sometimes aspire to become Guardian's. Those granted this title are acknowledged for their superior abilities and experiences if they pass their initiation trial. Their skills are far beyond a mere Warrior and their responsibilities and tasks given to them are often relating to the good of all. The tasks they are often given relate to training and teaching Knight's or they are granted missions that are deemed to be highly sensitive or dangerous.
Summoner's: An Archon that has a large amount of experience both on and off the battlefield and have an incredible amount of knowledge on matters concerning the arcane are granted the title of Summoner if they pass their initiation trial. Those that accomplish this feat are given the task and duty of teaching Archons or they are handed missions that are deemed highly dangerous or dealing with sensitive matters.
[/align]

Current Theme Song

Back to top Go down
Sakura Lunaris

PostSubject: Re: Saku's Gaia Work   Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:33 pm

[align=center]Partnerships

Upon being accepted into a Guild, members are often assigned a partner to compliment the skills and abilities of their counterpart, creating a team that can take down enemies that would normally be more difficult to do alone. These are partnerships and consist of both a summoned being and a Guildsman. The purpose of Partnerships is to learn not only the value of teamwork, but to be able to recognize one's strength's and weaknesses as an individual because it is not possible to become both a Warrior/Knight/Guardian and a Mage/Archon/Summoner. Because of this, a team is able to accomplish tasks that a mere lone Guildsman would be unable to complete. Although partnerships are often assigned, Guildsmen are able to select their own partner if they so desire on the strict condition that the pair are not of the same Occupation/Class. These partnerships must always remain as a Warrior/Knight/Guardian with a Mage/Archon/Summoner for the optimal level of success. The roles that Partnership members take is directly related to the task that they are given at the time, thus as an example a Warrior/Knight/Guardian would take the lead upon the field of battle and the Mage/Archon/Summoner would provide support should it be needed. Please note that if you wish to play as a summoned being, you MUST have a partner. This is non negotiable. Summoned beings will be the opposite Occupation as their partner.[/align]

Current Theme Song

Back to top Go down
Sakura Lunaris

PostSubject: Re: Saku's Gaia Work   Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:33 pm

[align=center]Initiation and Titles

In order to join a Guild, one must undertake an initiation test. Through this the guild is able to discern the unique abilities, mannerisms and skills that an individual holds. Upon the successful completion of an initiation test, the individual shall be given a Title or Code Name that is unique to them in honor of their success and abilities. Each time an individual is deemed skilled enough by the guild to gain an advancement, they shall be tested and should they pass, their Occupation shall change in recognition of this success. On the chance that an individual shall fail an initiation test, they are not given the answer to where they went wrong on their test, nor are they able to seek help from their fellows as each test is tailored for each individual and answers may be different for one than for another, leaving the individual to attempt to work out the answer on their own. These tests may only be performed once per day if an individual failed, thus allowing them another chance for advancement and shall only be carried out and judged by the head of the guild.[/align]

Current Theme Song

Back to top Go down
Sakura Lunaris

PostSubject: Re: Saku's Gaia Work   Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:34 pm

[align=center]☯━━━━━The Moonstone Maiden━━━━━☯

☯━━━━━Basic Information━━━━━☯

◈Given Names◈
Aeos (Ay-os)

◈Nicknames◈
Kaguyahime, Iceheart

◈Age Apparent◈
Mid 20's

◈Age Actual◈
Unknown

◈Race◈
Tsukiyomi, Lunari or Moon spirit...take your pick...

◈Gender◈
Female

◈Sexuality◈
Heterosexual

◈Relationship Status◈
Single

◈Occupation Status◈
Summoner

☯━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☯

☯━━━━━Medical Knowledge━━━━━☯

◈Height◈
5ft1 or 155cm

◈Weight◈
Unknown

◈Skin Tone◈
Her pale skin holds the slight trace of opalescence when she is under direct moonlight.

◈Hair Color◈
Moonstone.

◈Hair Length◈
Ankle Length.

◈Eye Color◈
Azure with moonstone flecks.

◈Physical Description◈
Curvaceous

◈Features of Note◈
Has mithril and gemstone markings on her back that were painfully and painstakingly sewn into her.

◈Physical Conditions◈
The ray's of the sun can cause drowsiness. The heat of the day and open flames are able to cause severe heatstroke. The precious metal gold severely weakens her, causing her to become quite ill much the same way as the Fey do with Iron and Silver does to that of a Werewolf. In the most severe cases of each of these ailments, she am prone to fainting, illness and burns. Has to drink blood on occasion much like a vampire.

◈Mental Conditions◈
If enough blood loss occurs, she will enter a predatory state and seek to remedy this action as soon as possible, making both friend and foe a target until her thirst is sated.

☯━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☯

☯━━━━━On the Surface━━━━━☯

◈Likes◈
Gemstones and jewels, cards and various alcoholic beverages, felines, secrets and many more.

◈Dislikes◈
Spiders, creepy crawlies, those without honor, those that deceive and the rotting undead.

◈Skilled at◈
Magic related feats, Speed related feats, Agility related feats, stealthy, theft and lock picking skills.

◈Unskilled at◈
Physical Combative Arts, Physical Strength, Physical Endurance and a poor sense of direction.

◈Strengths◈
Extremely adept at things involving magical aspects, highly powerful magical proficiency, Enchanting, Summoning Proficiency.

◈Weaknesses◈
Physical Endurance, Physical Strength, Physical Combat, High Temperatures, Gold, Direct Sunlight.

◈Quirks◈
The scent of sandalwood and dragons-blood seems to exude from her being as though it were a shroud. Her exotic appearance and how she appears to float slightly aloft in the air instead of walking can cause others to become curious about her along with the air of tranquility she has about her, she moves with a kind of otherworldly grace and style as well as that of such silence that at times she sneaks up on people and startles them with an almost sudden appearance as though from nowhere such is the extent. She is quite adept at the arts of thievery and is extremely fast and agile as well as being able to drink a large amount of alcoholic fluids before intoxication takes hold. Although she is able to be killed, her body dissipates enabling her to be reborn, however rebirth does take some time to be completed, these are one of many secrets she refuses to tell all but the most trusted of those she knows. She also wears garments that are extremely durable as they are made from magical crystalline threads, augmenting her magical abilities.

◈Quotes◈
❝Across the sea of time I wander, a song in my heart and my gaze ever onward❞

◈Paraphernalia◈
N/A

☯━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☯

☯━━━━━In the Depths━━━━━☯

◈History◈
Within the countless distance of time that encompasses my being, what is it that defines me? Each time I am reborn, my life is different, the faces and experiences I am given are different, so too are the feeling that well within my core. To pick a way to describe that which is my existence would be foolish as well as an effort wasted for words can not convey what experience gives. All this and more lays at her fingertips yet she is incredibly secretive and knowledgeable about events that had taken place and are occurring she keeps the information to herself and reveals it to naught but those whom she not only finds worthy of such information but perhaps even bestows gifts upon these individuals in turn. I am the one whom tips the scales, bringer of death, granter of life, weaver of fate and bearer of fortune...or lack there of.

Once she was heralded as the greatest summoner that the guild had ever seen, her magical abilities and prowess unmatched by any that had come before or since. She worked to achieve the tasks that were asked of her, those that others had been unable to achieve and doing so without hesitation. She helped others to refine and master their own abilities and under her tutelage those she helped grew into extremely adept and powerful mages and summoners in turn. One day however she was confronted by her guardian, a man with whom she held a strong bond forged through the trials they had faced together and overcome. The man burst into her private chambers and took hold of her, whispering something within her ear that sent her blood to run cold before he fell to the floor as his life left him. This caused her to become greatly withdrawn and secretive and after the funeral of her guardian, she vanished without a trace. On occasion there have been rumors of her sightings yet thus far all attempts to locate her have failed, leaving the questions to remain unanswered.

◈Personality◈
Within the countless distance of time that encompasses my being, what is it that defines me? Each time I am reborn, my life is different, the faces and experiences I am given are different, so too are the feeling that well within my core. To pick a way to describe that which is my existence would be foolish as well as an effort wasted for words can not convey what experience gives.

She is often portrayed as naught but an entertainer working at the local taverns or other places where gossip is abundant or selling her items of magical nature to those whom she encounters that may have lower alcohol tolerance than others in order to get a better deal at times, intrigue and information can be gathered easily before she leaves to make her way to the next city and offer her skills there, however, Aeos is a very mysterious being who appears to be naught but just another being that may cross your path. The truth however is something much more. She has great power at her disposal and has even used it in the past to alter the very world itself. All this and more lays at her fingertips yet she is incredibly secretive and knowledgeable about events that had taken place and are occurring she keeps the information to herself and reveals it to naught but those whom she not only finds worthy of such information but perhaps even bestows gifts upon these individuals in turn.

◈Family◈
This also varies with my life, unfortunately not much else can be said about it save that I hold several ties, connections far more complex than you could understand quickly...the first of my sister, the second my niece whom is also my ancestor...I also have a brother somewhere...my twin. Other than this I hold one singular being within my heart...and I shall speak no more about this...not to one as unworthy as yourself.

◈Fatal Flaw◈
I am not without my own fears or flaws, three in particular come to mind that are able to cause a great deal of blind panic to rise within my being and take over, those happen to be creepy crawlies, spiders and the rotting undead.

◈Biggest Secret◈
She left the Summoner's Guild upon learning of it's dirty little secret.

◈Abilities◈
From healing, enchanting, altering or harming, Aeos' magical prowess and capabilities are beyond any other being. Anything in the realm of magic that is possible, she excels at to an almost unimaginable degree, so much so there are none that pose a challenge or threat to her in such specialties.

◈Extra's◈
Although Aeos is highly adept and skilled in the use of magic and it's various applications, she rarely uses it unless she has need to. The way she uses magical energy is by acting as both an amplifier and conduit that can refine magical energy, taking it into herself and processing it into various forms or effects, much the same way that a glass prism will split light into a spectrum. Due to the unusual nature of her being and it's various intricacies she is extremely secretive about a large number of personal aspects and it would take a bit of work to gain her trust enough for her to offer these secrets in turn.

☯━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☯ [/align]

Current Theme Song

Back to top Go down
Sakura Lunaris

PostSubject: Re: Saku's Gaia Work   Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:36 pm

▅▅ Aeos Kaguyahime ▅▅

ɢ ᴇ ɴ ᴇ ʀ ᴀ ʟ ~ ɪ ɴ ғ ᴏ
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

Before the walls, my family and I came from a place known as
The Crystal Lands of Aethernium, a place you shall never see if I can help it.

Can you believe that I'm
Far older than I appear to be?

Last I checked, I am a
Woman, should I check again?

Proud to be a/an
Tsukiyomi or Lunari or Moon spirit...take your pick...
My current path has labeled me as
Single is my heart yet I still seek to find my beloved Eto one day for he holds my soul...so it could be labeled as complicated.

I figure it was obvious, I'm
Heterosexual, yet I acknowledge the preferences of others.

The Crystal is the Heart of my Region, so I keep it on
If I had one I suppose it would be in my earring.

┗━━━━━━━━━┛
ᴅ ᴇ ᴛ ᴀ ɪ ʟ ~ ɪ ɴ ғ ᴏ
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

Height
Small of stature yet not of heart. I reach 155cm to the stars on high. That's approximately 5ft tall.

Weight
Offers a glare at this question while floating in the air.

Eyes
My current form holds eyes of azure hue, yet if you look closely there are moonstone flecks in the iris and the faint rainbow hue to be seen in the right angle within the depths of my pupils.

Hair
Just as my eyes and form change, so does my hair. Presently it is ankle length azure in hue, yet close examination shows it to appear to be made of moonstone. The hue is just the reflection of the sky's tone.

Above everything, I love
And enjoy quite a variety of things. I enjoy things such as gemstones and jewels, cards and various alcoholic beverages, felines and many more.

Do you want to die? I hate
Spiders, creepy crawlies, those without honor, those that deceive and the rotting undead.

Within this shell
Within the countless distance of time that encompasses my being, what is it that defines me? Each time I am reborn, my life is different, the faces and experiences I am given are different, so too are the feeling that well within my core. To pick a way to describe that which is my existence would be foolish as well as an effort wasted for words can not convey what experience gives.

Aeos is a very mysterious being who appears to be naught but just another being that may cross your path. The truth however is something much more. She has great power at her disposal and has even used it in the past to alter the very world itself. All this and more lays at her fingertips yet she is incredibly secretive about things that are occurring she keeps the information to herself and reveals it to naught but those whom she not only finds worthy of such information but perhaps even bestows gifts upon these individuals in turn.

Allow me to assist
My skills often encompass the spectrum of the mystical and magical in their nature, however when it comes to the realm of the physical, I am found to be quite fast and agile, I am able to become difficult to notice and easy to forget should I desire, this is of use when I desire to pick a trinket or two from behind a secured lock.

Please help me
Although my small frame is of use to me in a great many ways, I find difficulty when it comes to items that are out of reach. I also seem to have a tendency to get into mischief somehow, curiosity often causing me to get caught up in situations that I would have preferred to avoid in the first place. I am also unskilled within physical combative arts nor do I hold any training.

┗━━━━━━━━━┛
ʙ ᴀ ᴄ ᴋ ɢ ʀ ᴏ ᴜ ɴ ᴅ ~ ɪ ɴ ғ ᴏ
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

An open book
At last, she had concluded her business at home once again, the various tasks she had to attend to for her people and the responsibility that weighed upon her shoulders over the countless years kept her moving forward, continuously seeking to both protect and restore them once again, her mistake in her younger years brought both blessing and curse upon them. If many of those she once knew could look upon her now, they would not recognize the woman as she once was, so many forms she has taken in the past and once again this has happened, another face, another body yet still the same being within the shell. The hidden secret of her lineage kept from those she works tirelessly to protect had the potential to bring conflict and division within them so it was long ago thought best to remain hidden within the populace, serving them and watching over them as was their duty. Despite this she did not feel worthy of such prestige, such a bloodline that held gifts and secrets bestowed at her feet, she did not deserve praise nor flowered words bestowed upon those of her lineage, one such gift had caused her to take what did not belong to her for the benefit of her people, to her eyes, it was a cursed burden yet she never voiced this to any being save her siblings and one other, Eto. In the numerous years that passed her by, the faces, beings she encountered and bonds she had formed, each of them treasured as time passed by and all fell to dust, she kept their memories within her, allowing some measure of immortality to them all as she continued ever onward. Her presence was not that of a natural occurrence within many worlds and realities she had come to set foot within, she was a being from somewhere else entirely, a place that was sealed away for all save those of her lineage being the gatekeepers and guardians to their homelands, they would let none trespass and allow themselves to meet their own demise before permitting those unworthy to enter, and it has happened to her numerous times already.

Once again she felt the calling of the worlds beyond, they called to her being, their very will and desire for her drew her once more, opening a portal to answer their calling, she stepped through into the space between, however upon the side of the passage, she was suddenly pulled to the side, into an unstable portal and pulled through to somewhere else. The voices of amazement, surprise and shocked awe meeting her ears as her eyes slowly opened, looking beneath her feet that floated in the air, she saw an array upon the ground. Shifting her gaze upwards towards those assembled, she tried to comprehend the request that was sent her way, yet she could not hear their words, for the world's desires, it's will reached her ears instead, drowning the voice being spoken towards her as she listened, ignoring the being that had summoned her. She sighed softly and lowering herself to the floor, cold and hard wood, polished to a sheen beneath her feet as she walked out of the array, drawing startled gasps and shocked surprise and panic. She snapped her gaze towards the figure that had called her to this place, her eyes glacial pinning them in place to not interfere before shifting to take in her surroundings. A strange place, filled with magic and life, yet far in the distance, walls would reach to the sky, making her curious as to their purpose, however her thoughts didn't remain such for long as a harsh blow fell upon her face, causing her to turn her head to the side, a bright red mark from being struck so hard flowering upon her flesh as the being that had called her began to offer harsh demanding tones, her ears finally turning towards the words sent her way. It appeared they believed themselves to be a summoner, she had arrived in an academy for promising students of the arcane, witches and warlocks arrive to learn their trade, the one that had torn into her own gateway by accident, the harsh and demanding words that fell to her ears however were met with a painfully forceful grip around her wrist as she was pulled to her feet. As she hung there, her eyes glacial as they looked into that of the being holding her, the door burst open with a crash, several entities barking orders and panic ensuing as those that had called her quickly erased the poorly created array upon the floor, spells flying into the air at one another in a skirmish. Seeing her chance, she dashed out the doorway and into the streets, a pair of wings beginning to form from her exposed back, each feather made of light that shifted hue as they formed, she rose into the air and shot towards the wall, not coming to a halt until she lay there upon it's edge, exhausted and panting before succumbing to slumber.

Seated upon the wall, her gaze shifted to her surroundings, the landscape appeared to stretch so far away, and the great walls surrounding various areas as well, each one of them appeared to be different from what she could tell, making her curious about this vast separation. This world was so strange, so new and yet closing her eyes, she could hear it's will, it's cries and it's calling, holding the promise of secrets that she would need to restore her own home. As she rose to her feet she looked down below at the vast city ahead, and thus took a step forward and dropped from it's heights and slowed when she dropped lightly upon a rooftop, silent and listening carefully as her hair caught in the wind briefly. She quietly listened to some measure of rumor taking place, pillow talk as it were about what had taken place in the Magical Region. Apparently it was a group of what was called, Solitari, that had attempted to summon a creature to do their bidding and the authorities had been notified about what was happening from an anonymous source. They spoke about how the summoned creature escaped, taking flight and was likely to be hunted down for various reasons and that the border gates would have higher security, none may pass without their ID Crystals. She would likely be unable to gain the answers she needed and so with a sigh she began to make her way into the center of the district, half lost in her own thoughts as her feet led her towards one of the taverns. Taking a seat, she frowned and closed her eyes, head bowed as she brushed her hair to the side of her face in consideration. She had been dragged into a strange world, she was now a wanted fugitive from another region, has already become swept up in a conflict involving the local populace and beings that had their own desires, crossed the wall illegally and was completely lost, has no access to information, is completely uncertain as to how her abilities would be looked upon by those that reside in this world and had not even gotten a moment to adjust to her new surroundings or even what kind of currency was used. This drew a heavy sigh to escape her lips as she sat there in thought. She remained there for some time before someone made their way over and set a drink in front of her on the table. Looking up towards them questioning, they explained that someone had bought it for her, directing her gaze towards the bar where someone raised their glass in a salute. Quietly she smiled, lifting the glass in turn and then turning looked at it, taking a careful sip as the scent of the alcoholic beverage reached her nose.

Keep it away from me
Despite the vast amounts of strength I hold within my small frame, all things must hold a balance and this is found within several forms. The ray's of the sun can make me quite drowsy, the heat of the day and open flames are able to offer me severe heatstroke, the precious metal gold severely weakens me, causing me to become quite ill much the same way as the Fey do with Iron and Silver does to that of a Werewolf. In the most severe cases of each of these ailments, I am prone to fainting, illness and burns.

As I always say
❝Across the sea of time I wander, a song in my heart and my gaze ever onward❞

┗━━━━━━━━━┛
ᴀ ᴅ ᴅ ɪ ᴛ ɪ ᴏ ɴ ᴀ ʟ ~ ɪ ɴ ғ ᴏ
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

This section regards the Region.

If From Anima

What's your occupation?
(Knight, Civilian, Headquarters Worker, etc.?)

Do you agree with the experiment?
(Answer Here)

Is there anything we should know?
(Anything regarding the Region and your character. Does your character have a traveling companion? Secret hate towards the leader? Etc. Anima Island is the control center of the 6 Walled Regions.)

If Solitari

What made you decide to refuse a crystal ID?
I was not given one as I have arrived in a somewhat...unusual manner.

How have you been avoiding the government?
I keep moving, keep to out of sight, travel on the rooftops and remain in the shadows.

Which Region that you've visited, is your favorite?
I don't know where I am...to choose such a thing would not be possible...

Is there anything else we should know about you?
Although Aeos is highly adept and skilled in the use of magic and it's various applications, she rarely uses it unless she has need to. The way she uses magical energy is by acting as both an amplifier and conduit that can refine magical energy, taking it into herself and processing it into various forms or effects, much the same way that a glass prism will split light into a spectrum. Due to the unusual nature of her being and it's various intricacies she is extremely secretive about a large number of personal aspects and it would take a bit of work to gain her trust enough for her to offer these secrets in turn.

┗━━━━━━━━━┛
ɪ ɴ ғ ᴏ
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

The music that defines me
Simply click on the song link in the posting format from time to time to find out.

The divinity watching over me
Sakura Miinlojhs

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

REQUIRED
You are signing this as an agreement, I .. Sakura Miinlojhs promise to try my best not to OP, God Mod, Autohit, or anything else that would break the rules of Gaia and the guild. I also understand that what the Captain and her crew say is law. I will respect my fellow rpers and especially the Leaders of my Region. Any trouble, especially after given any warnings, may result in being kicked from the guild. I am here to have fun, so after acceptance.. I'm going to unleash the awesomeness that is my character!

Current Theme Song

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saku's Gaia Work   

Back to top Go down

Saku's Gaia Work
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1