Sanctuary of Aerosillia
aerosillia.forumotion.com is a roleplay site that holds elements inspired or influenced from many different games, shows and stories and fan content is displayed or used. I do not claim to own any of these elements as they belong to their prospective owners and creators.

The Sanctuary of Aerosillia is a Forum Roleplay Community. Please be sure to read the Welcome thread to get started in this world beyond imagining.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Current Conditions Inside Malduke’s Floors
  • First Floor:
  • Second Floor:
  • Third Floor:
Latest topics
» Dark Brimm Mine
Tue Sep 18, 2018 2:56 am by Sakura Lunaris

» Serria District
Tue Sep 18, 2018 2:55 am by Sakura Lunaris

» The Goblet
Tue Sep 18, 2018 2:54 am by Sakura Lunaris

»  Iron Lung District
Tue Sep 18, 2018 2:53 am by Sakura Lunaris

»  City Outskirts
Tue Sep 18, 2018 2:52 am by Sakura Lunaris

» Sonne Slums
Tue Sep 18, 2018 2:51 am by Sakura Lunaris

» Oasis District
Tue Sep 18, 2018 2:50 am by Sakura Lunaris

» Heart of the desert.
Tue Sep 18, 2018 2:49 am by Sakura Lunaris

» Varxian Characters
Sat Sep 01, 2018 3:16 pm by Varx

Affiliates

Share | 

The Mysterious Tower

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dilrax

PostSubject: The Mysterious Tower   Sat Aug 25, 2018 4:30 am

-- The Mysterious Tower --
A Fabled Tower Appears

at First no one seemed to notice but as time slowly passed a ghostly outline began to shimmer in the air as though it were naught but a mirage yet it's shape reached high into the skies and it's tip beyond sight, What is this strange Towering shape? Where did it come from? Why is it here? Why did nobody notice it? With so many questions about this strange apparition, it is unknown what shall happen as so far, as none have been able to touch any solidified mass or even effect this strange apparition, but in given time as hours would pass, perhaps even days... the flow of energy resonated with various hidden elements and igniting the mist that shrouded tower from physical existence, non-corporal energy's and space bending all at once and revealing that which they kept hidden, the transparent ghostly mirage of a tower that once flickered before had now flickered into physical existence, its top ascending fading away the higher one would look but its faint edge going well beyond the clouds that would fill sky until there was nothing more to see.

Large wooden doors stood tall and closed, the towers base resembling that of a old and Large stone fortress, its ghost like yet solid figure glimmering with a distorted outline upon close inspection, resonating with strange Elements that Sealed and protected the mirage tower from harm, its doors closed shut, unmoving and sealed with large rusty handles the side of soccer ball, the door two story's tall as if waiting, watching, Preparing as Rumors started to spread, Speaking of Dungeon shaped as a Ghostly Tower, with talk of Wealth, Fame, Power, anything one could Desire... until one day that all changed and became a Reality.

Yukino Pashiaka Nustalu
A Blind Mystic and Shaman with a strong connection to Spirits, Nature and life, he acts as a Guide for those who Find them selves lost or for those who seek his Council, for Yukino see's many things yet none are certain in which will become set in stone.

Reynardine "Rash" Sarbet
The Legendary Trickster who bends everything, From Time and Space, To Reality and Nature to his Rules, The Mysterious Tower is His Domain and home to a Series of Tests, Will you Seek his Tower and Face Its Trial's? or Challenge the Trickster Him self?

Back to top Go down
Dilrax

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Tower   Sat Aug 25, 2018 4:51 am

With the Towers Doors Swung Wide open enough to grant entree to all who came, its interior would appear as black as night with a single faint glow of a small candle towards the center, your only guide to safe passage was a red carpet stretching from the door to the rooms center... or what would be the center of the room if it wasn't for the lack of said room, the space a pitch black endless infinite pocket of nothing, the outside world on the other side of the doors you just walked though... was no longer there, well not entirely not-not there, it was just you and the people you just walked in with... were alone in the black void of space, separated from the outside world by a mirror?...

the little burning candle seemed to be the only thing noticeable, like it was awaiting someone to approach it and that it was, its little flame would ignite with a spark and all turned white in an instant, illuminating the black void around it and you, a sudden surge of an overwhelming feeling as if the spectacle before you was now robbing you of all five sensors and more, no sight, no sound, no sense of smell, no feeling of anything not even the taste of your own spit in your mouth, your worry's and fear's stripped away as if you felt nothing not even the weight of your body, not even the blood in your veins, the beat of your heart or a flow of energy in your body... you had become nothing... or had you?, it was like the Weight of the world had suddenly been taken away from you in that instance by this mesmerizing light that lasted for a but a few seconds as the black void was now replaced by an intricate patterned dark stone floor and several large door like picture frames each casting their own colored glow and life like image that sends your brain into an overload as it try's to understand and make sense of what your looking at, then from the side a voice speaks to you.

Theme: [url=xxx]xxx[/url]

| Reynardine "Rash" Sarbet
| Legendary Event Character | Legendary Trickster | Demi-God
| Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
| ♂Male | Kitsune
| ...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................
| Reynardine, a Legendary Trickster wielding Unorthodox Powers beyond Natural Laws, His Domain is the Mysterious Tower You Just Entered.
| He is Currently Your Friend in this Room

| ...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................
[ Turning to look at the source of the voice a young man cloaked in red and dressed like a kind of mage, the red of his cloak matched by dark blues with bright white runes inscribed along each belt, a grin never leaving his face, stood from the chair with a grin upon his face, he began to speak. ]

"So... You Finally decided to come? I was beginning to grow tired of Waiting, Perhaps you would do well to make it up to be by being quite entertaining for me to watch... hmm?... Listen up, as i wont repeat my self, I will let you decide on how you will entertain me though the trials you will face. Thus, before you as you might have notice are series of "Door's", these doors will lead you to... else where, An Underground Chamber, a Glittering Cave, a Fabled Syl Grotto, a Kitchen hall in Hell... who knows where you might end up.

you may Chose one of these Adventures or proceed to The Chamber, which is the purple one on the far right and try your luck at one of my Trials, a Challenge, i Don't care much for Formality's as you probably wont live as long as I but should you live long enough and be quite entertaining i suppose you would need something to call me by, So how about Reynard... Yes, you may Call me Reynard and Welcome... Welcome to my Domain with in this Tower where the Rules are Simple:

One. What ever i Say the Rules are, Are the Rules, Absolute Rules are Absolute.
There for Absolute Rules Can Not be Broken by any Power or Means Because they are Absolute, This Rule is Absolute.

Two. Fight for your what ever you want and how ever you want. you chose your own path, Chance chooses your opponent.
Three. You may Leave any time you like Except during Challenges Where Absolute Rules Apply.
Four. If you Lose by any means you Return here and your adventure or Challenge Restarts when you re-enter. This is Absolute.
Five. If You Die, You also Lose, Death is a boring concept so i will allow you to cheat Death should you be killed... just don't come crying to me about any items your might be missing."
]

Yukino Pashiaka Nustalu
A Blind Mystic and Shaman with a strong connection to Spirits, Nature and life, he acts as a Guide for those who Find them selves lost or for those who seek his Council, for Yukino see's many things yet none are certain in which will become set in stone.

Reynardine "Rash" Sarbet
The Legendary Trickster who bends everything, From Time and Space, To Reality and Nature to his Rules, The Mysterious Tower is His Domain and home to a Series of Tests, Will you Seek his Tower and Face Its Trial's? or Challenge the Trickster Him self?

Back to top Go down

The Mysterious Tower
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sanctuary of Aerosillia :: Roleplay Zone :: The Mysterious Tower-
Jump to: