Sanctuary of Aerosillia
aerosillia.forumotion.com is a roleplay site that holds elements inspired or influenced from many different games, shows and stories and fan content is displayed or used. I do not claim to own any of these elements as they belong to their prospective owners and creators.

The Sanctuary of Aerosillia is a Forum Roleplay Community. Please be sure to read the Welcome thread to get started in this world beyond imagining.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Current Conditions Inside Malduke’s Floors
  • First Floor:
  • Second Floor:
  • Third Floor:
Latest topics
» Dark Brimm Mine
Tue Sep 18, 2018 2:56 am by Sakura Lunaris

» Serria District
Tue Sep 18, 2018 2:55 am by Sakura Lunaris

» The Goblet
Tue Sep 18, 2018 2:54 am by Sakura Lunaris

»  Iron Lung District
Tue Sep 18, 2018 2:53 am by Sakura Lunaris

»  City Outskirts
Tue Sep 18, 2018 2:52 am by Sakura Lunaris

» Sonne Slums
Tue Sep 18, 2018 2:51 am by Sakura Lunaris

» Oasis District
Tue Sep 18, 2018 2:50 am by Sakura Lunaris

» Heart of the desert.
Tue Sep 18, 2018 2:49 am by Sakura Lunaris

» Varxian Characters
Sat Sep 01, 2018 3:16 pm by Varx

Affiliates

Share | 

The Ember's Glow

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sakura Lunaris

PostSubject: The Ember's Glow   Sun Aug 26, 2018 2:12 am

This large building has a simple exterior, similar to that of a large English Estate in appearance yet once you step within the doors, you are shown a simple wooden interior, small paintings and large furs of strange animals adorn the walls, the floor holds many a rich velvet plush rugs for the utmost of comfort for it's guests. The dark and polished wood the building is made of holds a faint sheen and smoothness, all designed to give the patrons and inhabitants the most out of their stay. For those that have little to no Xel that wish to spend a night or two, they are given the ground and first floor rooms, simple yet clean cotton sheets, a simple rug and sparsely adorned rooms are available for use while those that seek for the royal treatment are given the rooms on the fifth floor, each room much larger and lavishly adorned in all manner of opulence. The dining area on the ground floor holds a large stone fireplace that offers warmth on the coldest of nights and is the centerpiece of the inn, travelers may spin tales of their adventures to their audience within or just simply relax and remain unnoticed and hidden in the shadows, yet no matter the variety of patrons it somehow has a way of soothing it's guests from their weary travels and offer peaceful respite for all who enter for a mug of ale or the finest of wines.

Current Theme Song
I'm a sucker for the bishounen anti-hero

I shaull aulwauws shonu loru shu miin fir wie ♥️
Back to top Go down
http://aerosillia.forumotion.com

The Ember's Glow
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sanctuary of Aerosillia :: Roleplay Zone :: Eostar, Hub of Aerosillia-
Jump to: