Sanctuary of Aerosillia
aerosillia.forumotion.com is a roleplay site that holds elements inspired or influenced from many different games, shows and stories and fan content is displayed or used. I do not claim to own any of these elements as they belong to their prospective owners and creators.
Sanctuary of Aerosillia
aerosillia.forumotion.com is a roleplay site that holds elements inspired or influenced from many different games, shows and stories and fan content is displayed or used. I do not claim to own any of these elements as they belong to their prospective owners and creators.
Sanctuary of Aerosillia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sanctuary of Aerosillia is a Forum Roleplay Community. Please be sure to read the Welcome thread to get started in this world beyond imagining.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Introductions
Introductions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2018 7:01 pm by Takeshi Kage

» Site Chatbox and Rules of Conduct...
Introductions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 10:15 pm by Sakura Lunaris

» Rules...We has them...[Must Read!!!]
Introductions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 5:47 pm by Sakura Lunaris

Affiliates
Introductions - Page 3 89530310-8d49-45b4-adb7-106a412f18e0_zpsfe367bc3

Introductions

Go down 
+26
Ryles555
Dalaga Helios
Jasper.Ghost.Jaymes
Raven No Tengu
Saphinxia
greenmute
Dilrax
Funeral of Smiles
Xander Blythe
Death Cultist
Takeshi Kage
Shadow dragon
Dark_Angel_Solar
Xesan Amarii
fire fox the overlord
Lizzyru
LS95
DeadOpera
NightLexic
Shin
Howlerd
Guilt Na Zan
Rihenian
SilentVex
The White Knight
Sakura Lunaris
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Takeshi Kage

Takeshi Kage

Character sheet
Health:
Introductions - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10/10Introductions - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Spirit:
Introductions - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10/10Introductions - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Stamina:

Introductions - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2015 3:15 pm

Ryles555 wrote:
Hello everyone,

Newest member to this forum and just wanted to introduce myself ^_^ I see some people have been swept up from Gaia and I am a fellow Gaian as well, although I have started to look elsewhere for my RPing since unfortunately Gaia seems to be dying off in the RPing world; hence why I'm here. ^_^

Anywhoo a few things about myself.. I am 21 years young, I am currently balancing my love of RPing, a job and school. I love playing any type of female characters, bad, good, dominant, passive, you name it and I've tried it. I hope to find some good RPing friends and partners here. ^_^

Hope you enjoy it! Smile Glad I convinced you to join. (Though, I just asked and you said yes. Lol.)
Back to top Go down
Ryles555

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2015 3:22 pm

Takeshi Kage wrote:
Ryles555 wrote:
Hello everyone,

Newest member to this forum and just wanted to introduce myself ^_^ I see some people have been swept up from Gaia and I am a fellow Gaian as well, although I have started to look elsewhere for my RPing since unfortunately Gaia seems to be dying off in the RPing world; hence why I'm here. ^_^

Anywhoo a few things about myself.. I am 21 years young, I am currently balancing my love of RPing, a job and school. I love playing any type of female characters, bad, good, dominant, passive, you name it and I've tried it. I hope to find some good RPing friends and partners here. ^_^

Hope you enjoy it! Smile Glad I convinced you to join. (Though, I just asked and you said yes. Lol.)

I can never say no to my favorite RP partner ^_^ I'm sure I will!
Back to top Go down
Caelum Tsukiyo

Caelum Tsukiyo

PostSubject: And so He arrives...   Introductions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2015 5:26 pm

"My my, quite the following you've managed to gather here, Sakura-chan. It seems you've done quite well for yourself, My dear.

"Well then, I suppose it is quite time for My introduction. Hello, everyone. I am Caelum, Aerosillia's Gentleman, proprietor of fine goods, connoisseur and Resident Master/Dominant. Oh, *chuckle* and I suppose resident whore
**. I am sure it is a pleasure to meet you all. Some of you, I am sure, it will be a pleasure to more than just meet." Casting a sidelong glance at Dalaga  Wink , He continued after a pause.

With some of you I am well acquainted and it quite the delight to see you again and to have the pleasure of roleplaying with you again--an activity in which I've been engaging in some capacity or another for some 7 or 8+ years now. I consider Myself to be among the Advanced Literate caliber, when being generous, and certainly among the Literate, boasting, on instances of sufficient focus and inspiration, solid posts of 8 or more paragraphs a minimum of 4 lines in content in size 9-10 font. But I do not mean to intimidate or to boast. I think it rather unlikely that we'll be seeing too very much of this from Me. I oft find it a bit time consuming to do so. However I thought it pertinent for My fellow members to be aware of My capabilities, should they fall well into the realm of the desired for any particular instance. So, should you like to engage in a roleplay with Me, by all means. Simply ask. BUT, I digress.

"I have but a single primary URPC(a new term for Me)/OC(in case My interpretation of "URPC" is inaccurate) with whom I consistently play: MYSELF!, and it is with Him that I have the immeasurable pleasure of claiming to be among the very few, if not the only, to have bested the mighty Dalaga Helios. Among My greatest accomplishments, to be sure. ^_^

"Now on to the fun facts!
I am a reader and a writer and enjoy dabbling in both prose and poetry.
I'm quite the gamer (For you Playstation folk out there, the PSN is available for the asking).
I speak 3 languages. And I have an accent. Care to guess what kind? ;D
My Location changes frequently, almost on the regular, so check it often for insight and perhaps a nice chuckle. Heh.
I am also on Gaia! Seek Me out, if you like, under the username "Prince Caelum Tsukiyo". Smile
And, most importantly,
I AM SOVEREIGN!! Aid Me in My conquest and further My reign! I have cookies, brownies, other fine snacks and tasty beverages~. We've Even Got Team Jackets! Please see My Right Hand Man, Dalaga for fittings and orders. n_n"

*Has arbitrarily appointed Dalaga for work*

*Ahem* "Well then, now that I have written a fair sized novel I think I am quite finished. Yes, yes, this shall suffice for now. I look forward to seeing and you all. Until then~"

**Disclaimer: More like "Incubus" than actual "whore" but still. Hehehe. 'Twas done for comedic effect.

Last edited by Caelum Tsukiyo on Fri May 29, 2015 5:31 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Technical error and correction)
Back to top Go down
Sakura Lunaris

Sakura Lunaris

Character sheet
Health:
Spirit:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2015 5:43 pm

Caelum Tsukiyo wrote:
"My my, quite the following you've managed to gather here, Sakura-chan. It seems you've done quite well for yourself, My dear.

"Well then, I suppose it is quite time for My introduction. Hello, everyone. I am Caelum, Aerosillia's Gentleman, proprietor of fine goods, connoisseur and Resident Master/Dominant. Oh, *chuckle* and I suppose resident whore
**. I am sure it is a pleasure to meet you all. Some of you, I am sure, it will be a pleasure to more than just meet." Casting a sidelong glance at Dalaga  Wink , He continued after a pause.

With some of you I am well acquainted and it quite the delight to see you again and to have the pleasure of roleplaying with you again--an activity in which I've been engaging in some capacity or another for some 7 or 8+ years now. I consider Myself to be among the Advanced Literate caliber, when being generous, and certainly among the Literate, boasting, on instances of sufficient focus and inspiration, solid posts of 8 or more paragraphs a minimum of 4 lines in content in size 9-10 font. But I do not mean to intimidate or to boast. I think it rather unlikely that we'll be seeing too very much of this from Me. I oft find it a bit time consuming to do so. However I thought it pertinent for My fellow members to be aware of My capabilities, should they fall well into the realm of the desired for any particular instance. So, should you like to engage in a roleplay with Me, by all means. Simply ask. BUT, I digress.

"I have but a single primary URPC(a new term for Me)/OC(in case My interpretation of "URPC" is inaccurate) with whom I consistently play: MYSELF!, and it is with Him that I have the immeasurable pleasure of claiming to be among the very few, if not the only, to have bested the mighty Dalaga Helios. Among My greatest accomplishments, to be sure. ^_^

I'm quite the gamer (For you Playstation folk out there, the PSN is available for the asking).
My Location changes frequently, almost on the regular, so check it often for insight and perhaps a nice chuckle. Heh.
I am also on Gaia! Seek Me out, if you like, under the username "Prince Caelum Tsukiyo". Smile
And, most importantly,
I AM SOVEREIGN!! Aid Me in My conquest and further My reign! I have cookies, brownies, other fine snacks and tasty beverages~. We've Even Got Team Jackets! Please see My Right Hand Man, Dalaga for fittings and orders. n_n"

*Ahem* "Well then, now that I have written a fair sized novel I think I am quite finished. Yes, yes, this shall suffice for now. I look forward to seeing and you all. Until then~"

**Disclaimer: More like "Incubus" than actual "whore" but still. Hehehe. 'Twas done for comedic effect.
It's good to see you again Caelum-sama, and it pleases me greatly to see you have deigned to join this little gathering of people to whom I think you shall enjoy the company of in turn, in particular that of Tartreg and Shadow dragon. -offers a small smile of amusement and waves as I wander off once more-
Back to top Go down
https://aerosillia.forumotion.com
SilentVex

SilentVex

Character sheet
Health:
Introductions - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue200/200Introductions - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Spirit:
Introductions - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue200/200Introductions - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2015 5:49 pm

Sakura Lunaris wrote:
Caelum Tsukiyo wrote:

And, most importantly,

It's good to see you again Caelum-sama, and it pleases me greatly to see you have deigned to join this little gathering of people to whom I think you shall enjoy the company of in turn, in particular that of Tartreg and Shadow dragon. -offers a small smile of amusement and waves as I wander off once more-
I'm offended saku.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Lunaris

Sakura Lunaris

Character sheet
Health:
Spirit:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2015 5:52 pm

SilentVex wrote:
I'm offended saku.
-giggles and shakes head- it's okies Vex, I'm just speaking about a different type of conversation is all...no need to worry so much..-pets fondly-
Back to top Go down
SilentVex

SilentVex

Character sheet
Health:
Spirit:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2015 5:53 pm

Sakura Lunaris wrote:
SilentVex wrote:
I'm offended saku.
-giggles and shakes head- it's okies Vex, I'm just speaking about a different type of conversation is all...no need to worry so much..-pets fondly-
I dot think you understand why im offended and this offends me.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Lunaris

Sakura Lunaris

Character sheet
Health:
Spirit:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2015 5:55 pm

SilentVex wrote:
Sakura Lunaris wrote:
SilentVex wrote:
I'm offended saku.
-explains some secret things in the other thing- >///>
Back to top Go down
SilentVex

SilentVex

Character sheet
Health:
Spirit:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2015 5:56 pm

Sakura Lunaris wrote:
SilentVex wrote:
Sakura Lunaris wrote:
SilentVex wrote:
I'm offended saku.
Still not the thing that offended me and im furhter offeded that you dont see why im offended.,
Back to top Go down
Caelum Tsukiyo

Caelum Tsukiyo

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2015 5:57 pm

Sakura Lunaris wrote:
But of course, Sakura-chan. Certainly you did not think I could long go without accepting your invitation. I am glad to be here. But, of course, run on and attend your matters ♥

And I am quite sure we have met and spoken before, Vex. She need not recommend Me to you. But perhaps there is need for her to jog your memory of Me? Or might I be missing something? Shall we continue in OoC? ^^
Back to top Go down
Sakura Lunaris

Sakura Lunaris

Character sheet
Health:
Spirit:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2015 5:58 pm

SilentVex wrote:
Sakura Lunaris wrote:
SilentVex wrote:
Sakura Lunaris wrote:
SilentVex wrote:
I'm offended saku.
Still not the thing that offended me and im furhter offeded that you dont see why im offended.,
-sighs, shakes head and bops- Loooooooooong story.....remind me to tell it to you sometime okies???
Back to top Go down
SilentVex

SilentVex

Character sheet
Health:
Spirit:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2015 6:02 pm

Probably for like ten seconds. I recognize Caelum but then again ive seen it as a username and a character name from several people. So.
Back to top Go down
Aisling

Aisling

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:21 pm

☆═━┈┈━═☆ Hello All~ ☆═━┈┈━═☆

My name is Aisling and I'm new to this particular site. In general, I've been roleplaying for roughly 7 years counting the verbal rp my friend and I have kept going since eighth grade. Not counting it, I've been rping on messenger and gaia since eighth grade as well. I've jumped to various other sites as well. I guess you could say I'm experienced and I love crafting new stories! Hmm... what else? Well, I guess you could say I love rping anything from something humorous to serious and somewhat dark. I'm open to most rp styles and can switch to fit my partner better as long as they do not use any txt spk or **.  I'm usually laid back and pretty cheerful. Oh, almost forgot. I'm twenty-one years old and working to get my nursing degree, so I ask for your consideration when the fall semester starts. My replies won't be the fastest as I can type anything from one paragraph to six depending on how engrossed I become with the role play. Guess that's all for now~!  Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rewelle

Rewelle

PostSubject: Rewelle   Introductions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2015 8:35 am

Hello everyone. My name is Rewelle but some people call me Hallows or Xander. I am 21 years old.and I've been role-playing since I was 15 so over 6 yearsnow. I dont usually have a specified character, I like to give each one a specific identity in his or her own world so unless it's an RP in the same world I don't usually replicate a character. Anyway you'll get to know me in time for those of you that it matters to lol see you later.
Back to top Go down
http://risinginsanity.forumotion.com
Evil

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2018 10:23 am

Howdy, my name is Evil. Ive been roleplaying for a little over a decade now, trying to situate myself in as many stories as posible. I hope to work with everyone here to create a fun story with as much nonsensical humor as possible.
Back to top Go down
Takeshi Kage

Takeshi Kage

Character sheet
Health:
Spirit:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2018 7:01 pm

Hello, I'm just a dood. Carry on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introductions
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sanctuary of Aerosillia :: Bulletin Board :: Welcome-
Jump to: