Sanctuary of Aerosillia
aerosillia.forumotion.com is a roleplay site that holds elements inspired or influenced from many different games, shows and stories and fan content is displayed or used. I do not claim to own any of these elements as they belong to their prospective owners and creators.

The Sanctuary of Aerosillia is a Forum Roleplay Community. Please be sure to read the Welcome thread to get started in this world beyond imagining.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Current Conditions Inside Malduke’s Floors
  • First Floor:
  • Second Floor:
  • Third Floor:
Latest topics
» Dilrax's Character Gallery
Fri Jun 09, 2017 7:13 pm by Dilrax

» Saku's Gaia Work
Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:36 pm by Sakura Lunaris

» The Travellers Gateway
Mon Nov 23, 2015 4:28 am by Dilrax

» Tartreg's Wacky and Wonderful World
Tue Oct 27, 2015 3:26 am by Tartreg

» Shinko's Shadows
Wed Oct 14, 2015 10:33 pm by Shin

» Descending from the Azure Moon on high...
Wed Oct 14, 2015 5:18 am by Sakura Lunaris

» Heart of the desert.
Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:48 pm by Rhode

» Sonne Slums
Thu Jul 09, 2015 9:41 pm by Rihenian

» Introductions
Fri Jul 03, 2015 1:35 am by Rewelle

Affiliates

Share | 

Wulvengar's Void

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
The White Knight

PostSubject: Wulvengar's Void   Fri Oct 26, 2012 5:31 pm

Wuvlengar.Mangus Nocturos

Nickname
Sliver-Fang

B a s i c I n f o r m a t i o n

Name
Wulvengar Magnus Noctorus
Apparent and True AgeLooks Twenty One
Birthday 02/15
GenderMale
OrientationHetero
RaceLycan
Relationship StatusSingle

M o r e I n f o r m a t i o n

Height/WeightSix feet two inches and two hundred pounds
Eye ColorCrimson
Hair ColorEbony
♥ Music
♥Relaxing
♥ Ladies

Dislikes
✖ Vampires
✖ Dumbasses
✖Demons
✖Loud High Pitched noises
PersonalityWulvengar is Cocky,Prideful, kind-hearted person. He enjoys being around allies and keeping things peaceful. Has known to have a temper and mixed with his pride are two things that tend to get to him. Mhe does not always go out of his way to talk to people he does not know but when he does ot for a reason.
BioBio Here
Body TypeMuscular
Speical Abilities
Lycan Form:Going into his beast form his speed and strength increase along with enhancing his senses more than normal. He develops razor sharp claws, teeth and a crippling howl. He can not use his firearms in this form but can weild blade weapons.
Regeneration: one of the Basic lycan abikutes he has the inbreed ability to heal quicly from his wounds some taking longer than others. Ranges from 1-5 posts and can not regen when silver is in body.
Skilled in Marksmenship and Swordsmenship
Ultimate
Character ClassGunslinger
Weakness His anger and pride. High pitched Noises, Silver

O t h e r I n f o r m a t i o n

FearsLosing people close to him.
FamilyNone
PetsHe has a horse named Boverk
ExtraHe has burn scars down his back mixed in with slash scars from swords.
Motto(s)Nothing is true... Everything is permitted.
Level and ExperienceLv.1 0/10EXP.
Created ByWulf

Last edited by Wulvengar Noctorus on Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:22 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sakura Lunaris

PostSubject: Re: Wulvengar's Void   Fri Nov 09, 2012 1:59 am

Approved for Roleplay

Current Theme Song
I'm a sucker for the bishounen anti-hero

I shaull aulwauws shonu loru shu miin fir wie ♥
Back to top Go down
http://aerosillia.forumotion.com
Rihenian

PostSubject: Re: Wulvengar's Void   Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:29 am

Srin DominicAzio

Nickname

Image Link:
It's a bit too big, sorry.

NameName Here
Apparent Age and True AgeAppears 25, Is... Very, very much older than that.
GenderMale
RaceReaper
Relationship Status - - - - - (It's complicated.)
OrientationHeterosexual

Height/Weight6'4" / 235 lbs
Body Build Toned muscle.
Eye Color Changes depending on mood.
Hair Color Black
♥ Power
♥ Joy and Laughter
♥ Control and Chaos
♥ Love and Home
♥ Travel and Domination
Dislikes
✖ Past Pains
✖ Being interrupted/Thwarted
✖ Complicated Problems
✖ Being Ignored
✖ Arrogance of the weak
Personality Aloof and self-sustaining, he does what he wants when and how it suits him.
Bio
Srin's kind was both considered cursed and creators. Because of the power that was inherent in the reaper kind, they were a race that was powerful, respected, and feared in many ways. They went to war amongst themselves, as powerful nations often do. In time, they became so whittled down that only Srin was among the reapers to be known as alive. He wandered the galaxy, seeking purpose, until he happened upon a girl who was both a beauty and cursedl. It was not long for the two to become friends, in which time her curse became clear. She was gifted in magics that were not native to the world she inhabited, but instead were a gift from a different world and a different journey. Following her from that world was a monster, a demon that recognized her powers for what they were and the potential that they could reach.
Srin protected her when she could not and in a frenzied moment of self-sacrifice, he sealed the wounded demon inside himself, absorbing the essence and power of the demon within his frame. The dark magic of the demon seeped partially into Srin, making him specifically more aware of the magics that the young woman had in her disposal. So, when her powers strengthened and grew, he absorbed a part of it in turn, becoming stronger and what many others of his kind would have considered 'tainted'.
Her mastery of the magic soothed the darkness that plagued him, but for a time. He would come to master some of the new powers at his disposal, of course, with her assistance. The two became married, and in time had a daughter. She was his world, and had all of his love and adoration, with both the abilities of her father and the love of laughter that belonged to both of her parents.
Years later, couple were approached by the president of that world, a man who tinkered with technology that did not reach the intended power of the original, and one who appeared to have the best wishes for the world on his mind. He besought, and in a way threatened, the young family with this: If Srin would fight to protect the planet from the mechanical threat that would soon fall on it, then his family would not be targeted.
As it was, honor-bound and out of both love and worry for his family, he went to fight, equipping the natives as best he could, eventually driving off and destroying the last of the invading force. He was on his way home when he felt an irrepressible break in his heart and mind. Terror drove him to his daughter's school, where the children were in a panic and running back toward the building. The guilty gunner was still present, and as per his orders, he targeted Srin. As per reaction, Srin dismantled the man before the round could have landed. Holding the body of his daughter in his arms, Srin's broken heart caused him to cry. From the tears came rage and fury that boiled what remained of his tears. He knew the intent and purpose of the attack and stormed the capitol building, and in a vengeful wave of justice, he destroyed the men who were ultimately responsible for his daughter's death. Once it was done, he felt lost and cold. He couldn't see himself returning to his wife, out of shame and fear for her reaction over the death of their child and the destruction he had caused.
TraitsCreating, destroying, altering, sword mastery, excellent marksman.
Flaws Temperamental, can be emotional and unthinking.
Special Abilities
Antimatter Mastery: He is able to 'release' antimatter from the gauntlets on his arms, using this to create and dismantle things nearby and around him. The antimatter itself is also exceedingly useful as a weapon, to terrifying degrees.

Dark Mastery: A gift from the demon, it allows him to command and to manipulate the shadows and nearby darkness to his will, to create, bend, and destroy.

Necromancy: Another gift from the demon allows him to resurrect the dead, summoning dead and buried flesh to his will and to give them a form of life within his control and puppetry.

Curse: A kind of spell unique to the demon-kind that Srin had absorbed, it allows the individual to track the afflicted. While the spell itself does no true physical damage, it allows the caster to touch and have contact with the mind of the afflicted, whether awake or sleeping. However, this spell can only effect one person at a time.

Creation: He is able to manipulate atoms and molecules, changing their condition and shifting them around to his will. He is able to create matter from antimatter and similarly dismantle matter and convert it to antimatter.

Flash-Step: A kind of side-effect of being able to manipulate the atoms and molecules around him is being able to control how his body reacts. He is able to move almost instantaneously, dismantling himself from one location to appear in another place.

E=MC2: Energy is drawn from the matter and antimatter within the reaper, and used as a weapon itself. If the reaper refers, he can use matter or antimatter currently outside of his body for this ability to be of use.

Weakness His emotions. Despite his power, he is in some ways, very human. His gauntlets, the carapace armor on his arms are his life and sustaining force. Without them, he does not live.

Fears Losing his family and their love.
Family N/A
Extra - Now or Never. Forever is too long.
Motto(s) Watch.
Created ByWulvengar Noctorus

Last edited by Rihenian on Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sakura Lunaris

PostSubject: Re: Wulvengar's Void   Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:25 am

Approved for Roleplay

Current Theme Song

Back to top Go down
The White Knight

PostSubject: Posting Layouts   Fri Nov 23, 2012 5:04 am

Srin Azio, The Beresker's Shell.
"All of my years being part of something that created life has now ended... Must I save life by ending?"

→ Text Text Text←

Location ;

Who I'm with:

My mood is:

{Out.of.character; }

Last edited by Wulvengar Noctorus on Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The White Knight

PostSubject: Re: Wulvengar's Void   Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:36 pm

Wulvengar Noctorus
My Life is Rebellion! Wulvengar Theme: http://m.youtube.com/?reload=9&rdm=mdt4cb43t#/watch?feature=relmfu&v=3cYPm0msyCE
"What so great about being a goodie two shoes? That shit gets people killed... Unfeeling and Uncaring is much better than that."

→ Text Text Text←

Location ;

Who I'm with:

My mood is:

{Out.of.character; }
Inventory
Head: None
Neck: None
Torso Front: Shirt and Jacket
Back: His Katana and Pump Shotgun
Right Arm: None
Right Wrist: None
Right Hand: fingerless glove
Left Arm: None
Left Wrist: None
Left Hand: fingerless glove
Right Thigh: None
Left Thigh: None
Right Leg: None
Left Leg: None
Right Ankle: None
Left Ankle: None
Shoes: Black smooth shoes
Waist: Two 12mm Magnums [One that's Ebony and One that is Crimson]
Pockets: None
Accessories: Belt
Outfit: His Normal Outfit
------------------
Rings: None
Bag: n/a
------------------
Thirst: 0%
Hunger: 0%
Health: 100%
Wounds: None
Alcohol Level: 0%
Current Cash: 0$
------------------------
Ammo:
50 12mm Rounds
10 10 gauge shotgun shells

Back to top Go down
The White Knight

PostSubject: Re: Wulvengar's Void   Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:20 am

Vanae Noctorus

Nickname
The Flaming Fist

Name
Vanae Noctorus
Apparent and True AgeAppears to be 19
Birthday 05/14
GenderFemale
OrientationStraight
RaceLycan

Height/Weightfive foot and ten inches
Eye ColorAzure
Hair ColorPlatinum Blonde
♥ Listening to music.
♥ Close Friends
♥ Drinking
Dislikes
✖ Being in her father's Shadow
✖ Dumbasses
✖People who get in her way
x Being judged because of her appearance.
PersonalityVanae is hot headed, head strong, and a free spirt. She has been known to take on things to prove to others that she is more than another face. She has been known to come off cold and harass but she only speaks her mind. She has a burning rivalry with her Father.
BioVanae Noctorus was born amount the tribes of Lycans raised by her carrying mother Maria Noctorus and the alpha of the packs Wulvengar Noctorus. She had a good family life and a goo upcoming intil she turned the age of five. At five the packs were attacked by a powerful being that had razed the planet completely. Some how surviving with her father and very few others she was taken away from the burning wasteland to Aerosillia. Coming to Aerosillia Wulvengar and Vanae came to start a small home at Eostar with a sense of rage. Throughout the years growing up the relationship between Vanae and her Father was strong but strange. Growing up in a home with only stories about her mother she seemed to venture out of the range of a girly girl making her a tom boy. After turning the age of sixteen she toke up Bounty Hunting like her father. She disappears off and on but she is seem somewhere in Eostar.
Body TypeLean hourglass figure.
Speical Abilities
Ignis:Is the Ability for her summon the fire from her soul to the world around her. A varity of skills follow this ability.
Fist of Ignis:Covering her gauntlet of choice on fire allowing her to strike with the chance of leaving burns on the target or light them on fire.
Blaze Kick:Focusing on the flames once more she can summon her flames around her shins and shoes allowing her to cause burns with a chance to catch people on fire.
Snap!: By snapping her finger in the direction she wishes to fire Vanae unleashes a compressed oxided bullet that once struck by a target explodes into a blast of flames. Able to knock people off their feet and catch fire.
Tempature Contorl: Vanae has the abilities to control the tempature of her soul flames which will increase the damage of the attack. Thou it takes a post to increase the tempature each time. It ranges from normal crimson, pink, orange, blue, green, and finally white.
[She is still learning more abilities to the Ignis Flames. This a new ability to her.]
Enhanced Strength and Speed
Enhanced Senses
Lycan form
Ultimate
[TO BE UNLOCKED]
Character ClassBeserker
Weakness She is uncontrollable with soul flames if she becomes greatly angered which is not hard to do. She does not have a regeneration ability she can be killed easier. Weakness to sliver.

FearsBeing made helpless.
FamilyWulvengar Noctorus [Father]
PetsNone
ExtraShe has a slash scar across the brim of her nose.
Motto(s) You only live once...
Created ByWulf
[/quote]

Last edited by The White Knight on Sat Jan 05, 2013 4:38 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sakura Lunaris

PostSubject: Re: Wulvengar's Void   Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:11 am

Approved for Roleplay

Current Theme Song

Back to top Go down
The White Knight

PostSubject: Re: Wulvengar's Void   Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:15 pm

Srin DominicAzio

Nickname

Image Link:
It's a bit too big, sorry.

NameName Here
Apparent Age and True AgeAppears 25, Is... Very, very much older than that.
GenderMale
RaceSheal.
Relationship Status Happily Married to Rinea Azio
OrientationHeterosexual

Height/Weight6'4" / 235 lbs
Body Build Toned muscle.
Eye Color Changes depending on mood.
Hair Color Black
♥ Power
♥ Joy and Laughter
♥ Control and Chaos
♥ Love and Home
♥ Travel and Domination
Dislikes
✖ Past Pains
✖ Being interrupted/Thwarted
✖ Complicated Problems
✖ Being Ignored
✖ Arrogance of the weak
Personality Aloof and self-sustaining, he does what he wants when and how it suits him. After his release from Malice his confidence in hisself has lower and he seems a bit more out there.
Bio
Srin's kind was both considered cursed and creators. Because of the power that was inherent in the reaper kind, they were a race that was powerful, respected, and feared in many ways. They went to war amongst themselves, as powerful nations often do. In time, they became so whittled down that only Srin was among the reapers to be known as alive. He wandered the galaxy, seeking purpose, until he happened upon a girl who was both a beauty and cursedl. It was not long for the two to become friends, in which time her curse became clear. She was gifted in magics that were not native to the world she inhabited, but instead were a gift from a different world and a different journey. Following her from that world was a monster, a demon that recognized her powers for what they were and the potential that they could reach.
Srin protected her when she could not and in a frenzied moment of self-sacrifice, he sealed the wounded demon inside himself, absorbing the essence and power of the demon within his frame. The dark magic of the demon seeped partially into Srin, making him specifically more aware of the magics that the young woman had in her disposal. So, when her powers strengthened and grew, he absorbed a part of it in turn, becoming stronger and what many others of his kind would have considered 'tainted'.
Her mastery of the magic soothed the darkness that plagued him, but for a time. He would come to master some of the new powers at his disposal, of course, with her assistance. The two became married, and in time had a daughter. She was his world, and had all of his love and adoration, with both the abilities of her father and the love of laughter that belonged to both of her parents.
Years later, couple were approached by the president of that world, a man who tinkered with technology that did not reach the intended power of the original, and one who appeared to have the best wishes for the world on his mind. He besought, and in a way threatened, the young family with this: If Srin would fight to protect the planet from the mechanical threat that would soon fall on it, then his family would not be targeted.
As it was, honor-bound and out of both love and worry for his family, he went to fight, equipping the natives as best he could, eventually driving off and destroying the last of the invading force. He was on his way home when he felt an irrepressible break in his heart and mind. Terror drove him to his daughter's school, where the children were in a panic and running back toward the building. The guilty gunner was still present, and as per his orders, he targeted Srin. As per reaction, Srin dismantled the man before the round could have landed. Holding the body of his daughter in his arms, Srin's broken heart caused him to cry. From the tears came rage and fury that boiled what remained of his tears. He knew the intent and purpose of the attack and stormed the capitol building, and in a vengeful wave of justice, he destroyed the men who were ultimately responsible for his daughter's death. Once it was done, he felt lost and cold. He couldn't see himself returning to his wife, out of shame and fear for her reaction over the death of their child and the destruction he had caused.
Many years have passed since that day and due some troubled thinking he was comused by his fallen foe losing control of his own body in a deal to bring back his daughter Syra. To great dismay he had to watch as countless people died because of his selfishness and his face becoming that of a monsters. This started to change as his Wife had found him in the ruins of the ancients and started a change of events. Without knowing it his soul was released with his brothers in a fight between the monster and a group... Now he reforms in the body of new Srin and his powers all but gone.
TraitsMaster Swordsmen and Marksmen. He is a tactician in his own ways and is known to have ways of picking a enemy apart.
Flaws Temperamental, can be emotional and unthinking.
Special Abilities
Antimatter Mastery: He is able to 'release' antimatter from his arms, using this to create and dismantle things nearby and around him. The antimatter itself is also exceedingly useful as a weapon, to terrifying degrees. This is his only weapon left from his reaper self, he has learned to make it into something more than just firing energy everywhere.

Negivate: This in which Srin loses control of his mind unleashing his brother, Sin Azio. Being sealed inside his body long ago Sin has been driven Insane with rage and bloodlust so he never stops to think who friend and foe is. During this release his Antimatter Abilities have increased in power and along with his speed and strenght. This state will not last long due to the fight inside between him and srin.

When Two are One:This is known as his ultiamte ability and he has only been known to use it once in his life to defeat malice before. The how thing is unknown because no one has lived to talk about it.

Machine Head:He knows his way around machines and vehciles. If given suppiles to build something techy he can do it. He can build weapons,vechiles, and some speical tech.

Weakness His emotions. He has lost all his former powers are gone which leads to confidence issues. He has normal human strength and speed.

Fears Losing his family and their love.
Family Syra and Rinea Azio
Extra - Now or Never. Forever is too long.
Motto(s) Watch.
Created ByWulvengar Noctorus
[/quote]

Everyday I fight the colossuses in hope that one day I will find the one I love. Is she truly real or do I fight for a pointless cause. I fight looking For Awnser.

TOUCH THE EGG
Back to top Go down
The White Knight

PostSubject: Re: Wulvengar's Void   Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:47 am

Runeil Magnus Demaceas

Rune

NameRuneil Mangus Demaceas
Apparent Age and True AgeAppears mid 20's/Exact age is unknown.
GenderMale
RaceTsukiyomi
Relationship StatusSingle [Previously engaged]
OrientationHeterosexual

Height/Weight6ft 1/185.925cm and 198.42lbs/90kg
Body BuildMuscular and Tone
Eye ColorAzure
Hair ColorPurple/lavender
♥ Music
♥ Relaxing
♥ Tansei
♥ His Sword, Jubi
Dislikes
✖ Those who believe less of him.
✖ Dumb asses
✖ People who try, have or have tried to hurt Tansei.
PersonalityRuneil is a quite level headed man and known to come off cold and emotionless. He is protective of his love Tansei and will kill anyone who plans on harming her. He gets rather frustrated at himself for being human and not having in true talents over than his ability to live through out time. Runeil will not take shit from no one and will make sure anyone who messes with him will learn not to.
Bio In a small village Runeil grew up learning the arts of combat and war, his childhood friend Soloreleiel, having become a priestess in the obscure order that her family held from times long past. He had trained hard in order to become a guardian, protector to her from others that would try and do her harm. During his time training he managed to catch a thief that had broken into the small shrine that he had been assigned to guard one night thanks to a little luck of being in the right place at the right time. After a quick battle ensued, he was somewhat surprised to discover that it was a woman that had tried to break in, holding his spear at the neck of the defeated woman, she would suddenly burst into blue flames, a scream piercing the air as she was killed. Looking up he would see that a woman from one of the head families of their race was holding a set of cards, her face unreadable as she watched the woman turn to ash. It wasn't until later that he learned that the woman was named Tansei, she had been tasked with tracking down and eliminating an ancient enemy that was only whispered about in myths long ago and that he had almost become a host to such a beast. Upon learning of this he would continuity pester the woman to try and gain details as to what was going on in the outside world, making him realized just how closed off their world was in turn. Over time he managed to befriend her, spending more and more time with her until one day he had offered to marry her, the pair were soon engaged, however this was not to pass for his childhood friend had discovered this, becoming enraged at his falling for a monster such as her, warning that she would be the end of him one day. Ignoring this the pair traveled and embarked upon their quest, taking them far and wide until they finally cornered their foe. Their enemy weakened and no longer able to fight would then seize the chance it saw, racing towards the woman to possess her as a new vessel. Seeing this and reacting swiftly, Runeil would intercept the blow, the beast entering his body instead before he knelt down in pain, doing all he could to resist the possession. Tansei looked upon with tear filled eyes as he asked her to end his life and fulfill her task. She relucantly nodded and plunged her crystal coated right hand through his chest, taking hold of the man's heart and tore it from his still living body, crushing in her her hand as he fell to the stone beneath his feet, the final breaths stolen from him as he left with a smile upon his face, his body shattering in a burst of light partcles that were swept up and vanishd on the wind.
TraitsHe is a natural born leader, master with swords and spears.
FlawsCocky, genetic defect removing all magical affinity.
Special AbilitiesJubi: Jubi is the spear he carries on him at all time that holds the powers of family before him. His spear has been known to be able to form the element of lightning and form light off its blade. The weapon its self is seven feet long with the blade being two feet six inches. It does has the rare ability known as the Susanooh.
Susanooh: Runeil releases his spear stabbing it into the ground and chants to the mystic spear unlocking its full power. During this the weapon transforms into glowing slips of energy that look cherry blossom petals and fly around him. These petals are as sharp as steel and will fly out to destroy the enemies before him.
Weakness He is really protective of Tansei which can more or less cause him charge into things blindly. Has a racial weakness that consists of Gold Illness, causing burning upon contact with the precious metal or illness if he is subjected to exposure to large or copious amounts for extended periods of time, this is akin to the Vampire and Werewolf aversion to Silver and the Fae's aversion towards Iron. Other than these, he has the typical human weaknesses

FearsLosing Tansei
FamilyNone
ExtraHis chest has many blade scars of both magic and weapons. He has a hawk known by Savior
Motto(s)This world is just one big puzzle we must figure out
Created ByWulf
[/quote]

Everyday I fight the colossuses in hope that one day I will find the one I love. Is she truly real or do I fight for a pointless cause. I fight looking For Awnser.

TOUCH THE EGG
Back to top Go down
The White Knight

PostSubject: Re: Wulvengar's Void   Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:38 am

Lelouch. .Devon. Bismarck.

Nickname
Zero Requiem.

Name
Lelouch Devon Bismarck
Apparent and True AgeLooks eighteen
Birthday 02/15
GenderMale
OrientationHetero
RaceHuman.

Height/WeightSix feet and one hundred and seventy five
Eye ColorPurple
Hair ColorEbony
♥ Music
♥A challagen
♥ Ladies
♥ His Projects and Creation.
Dislikes
✖ Simple people
✖ Dumbasses
✖His family.
✖Failure of His plans
PersonalityLelouch is genius in the field of tactics and tech making him a bit cockyalong with a smartass. He has times of caring moments but he tries to not get emotionally attached to people due to his past problems. Lulu does not like speaking about his family or the sheer sight of most of them, he deals with most people and puts on a nice face.
BioDuring Rp will be told
Body TypeMuscular
Speical Abilities
Judgement of The Eyes:He has a form of magic that is greatly powerful but is limited to a fee things. By making eye contact with people allowing him to do a couple of things. One he can control the morns of weak or less smart beings compared to himself.Npc always get controlled. Is very selective with Rpcs. It has a 25% chance of it working and only lasts ten posts for Rpcs. He can not command them to kill themselves but he can command Npcs to do that. This ability can only be used once on a person so next time they are ineffectual next time. Second part of this power is he can create illusions of all sorts of things in that person eyes distracting them. Last ability is the ability to enduce pain while keeping eye contact, during this he give them anything from a bee sting or crippling pain bring them down to their knees.
Machine Genius:He has uncanny ability to develop all sorts of military tech along with some speical tech he makes his self. With the right materails he can make most anything.
Knows Mix Marital Arts Fighting, Jujitsu, and Kindo.
Is a Skill Marksmen with a Pistol and single handed firearms
He is Ace Mech Pilot and Ace Aircraft Pilot
Character ClassCommander
Weakness He is only human and is not really all the pyshical strong.

FearsDying and Failing his plans
FamilyIts very large not something he speask about
PetsNone
ExtraHis eyes give off werid symbols when he uses his magic
Motto(s)"The power and Rich fear me... the poor and weak.... JOIN ME!"
Created ByWulf

TOUCH THE EGG
Back to top Go down
The White Knight

PostSubject: Re: Wulvengar's Void   Mon Dec 10, 2012 4:19 am

Lelouch aka Zero

"Your all pawns in the chess game known as Life. The thing is who is moving your peice?"

→ Text Text Text←

Location ;

Who I'm with:

My mood is:

{Out.of.character; }

TOUCH THE EGG
Back to top Go down
The White Knight

PostSubject: Re: Wulvengar's Void   Sat Jan 05, 2013 4:42 am

Vanae Noctorus

"Get the hell out of my way or get prepared to be run over."

→ Text Text Text←

Location ;

Who I'm with:

My mood is:

{Out.of.character; }

TOUCH THE EGG
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wulvengar's Void   

Back to top Go down

Wulvengar's Void
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1