Sanctuary of Aerosillia
aerosillia.forumotion.com is a roleplay site that holds elements inspired or influenced from many different games, shows and stories and fan content is displayed or used. I do not claim to own any of these elements as they belong to their prospective owners and creators.

The Sanctuary of Aerosillia is a Forum Roleplay Community. Please be sure to read the Welcome thread to get started in this world beyond imagining.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Current Conditions Inside Malduke’s Floors
  • First Floor:
  • Second Floor:
  • Third Floor:
Latest topics
» Dilrax's Character Gallery
Thu Oct 05, 2017 10:14 am by Dilrax

» Saku's Gaia Work
Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:36 pm by Sakura Lunaris

» The Travellers Gateway
Mon Nov 23, 2015 4:28 am by Dilrax

» Tartreg's Wacky and Wonderful World
Tue Oct 27, 2015 3:26 am by Tartreg

» Shinko's Shadows
Wed Oct 14, 2015 10:33 pm by Shin

» Descending from the Azure Moon on high...
Wed Oct 14, 2015 5:18 am by Sakura Lunaris

» Heart of the desert.
Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:48 pm by Rhode

» Sonne Slums
Thu Jul 09, 2015 9:41 pm by Rihenian

» Introductions
Fri Jul 03, 2015 1:35 am by Rewelle

Affiliates

Share | 

Sakura's Warped Reflections

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sakura Lunaris

PostSubject: Sakura's Warped Reflections   Fri Oct 26, 2012 5:52 pm

Tansei Aurora Badr

Gatsu no megami, Diosa de la Luna, Blue Flower of the Moon, Luna, Moonstone, Lady Byakko, Lady of Halves

B a s i c I n f o r m a t i o n

NameTansei Sakura Shirogane Badr
Apparent Age and True AgeLooks 27 years old/Is 713 years old
GenderFemale
RaceTsukiyomi
Relationship StatusSingle
OrientationHeterosexual

M o r e I n f o r m a t i o n

Height/Weight5ft 2/160cm and 176lbs/60kg
Body BuildSlender and Curvacious, can be a bit on the busty side
Eye ColorCurrently azure [Varies with current form]
Hair ColorCurrently sky blue [Varies with current form]
♥ Sweets
♥ Traditional Japanese Style Clothing
♥ Alcohol
♥ Blood
♥ Music
♥ Cats
♥ Honor
♥ Various other things..

Dislikes
✖ Creepy Crawlies, Especially Spiders
✖ Zombies
✖ Coercion/Blackmail
✖ Harm to those she holds dear
✖ Oath Breakers
✖ Jerks
✖ Gold
✖Various other things...

PersonalityTansei is a very mysterious woman. She tends to appear in strange places or times without drawing much attention to herself, sometimes the only trace of her being in a place is a small scattering of crystals, feathers or cherry blossom petals that remain where she was standing. Due to her strange appearances she has gained many a rumor as to who and what she is, when asked she often just gives a kind and mysterious smile before she turns and walks away. Just as there are many rumors about her there are also many different opinions as to her demeanor. Some people report their encounter with her as quite pleasant, others say she is harsh and cruel. The only facts known are she is known to often do strange things on a whim for little or no reason, be that reason something she simply wishes to do or something she does without thought as to why. In truth, she is a shy woman that is often withdrawn and keeps to herself as she isn't quite sure about who to trust and as such she often guards herself with cold or cruel remarks to keep others at a distance for fear she would get cause anyone that got too close to her great harm or having her secrets revealed.
BioTansei is one of the fabled Tsukyomi or Moon God's...her tribe are raised and taught in many magical and mystical arts. Her tribe in particular holds many a strange and almost magical ability and skill. She comes from a long line of priestesses that guided and protected various clans in the past. She has trained in the traditions of her family. The members of her family and clan are given a crescent shaped mark on their body, it's place is an indication of their status or hierarchy within the clan. Tansei has hers on the middle of her forehead, indicating she comes from an offshoot of the head family. Each villager is trained in the secret teachings of the clan and the use of special cards that when used, have various effects depending on what is written on them using a special script. Although she has a total age of over 700 years, Tansei only came into the world of mortals recently, having been born from a from the depths of a crystal fragment that fell to the waters below. Within it's depths she slumbered for many a century, recovering as she had come from the moon above in an attempt to find her own freedom. Lost and forgotten over time in one of the vast ruins of the Old Kingdom, she continues to remain hidden and lost in the ruins of the past for now.
TraitsFast, Agile, Flexible, Stealthy, Able to pick locks, Magically inclined
FlawsSmall size, Easy to recognize, Often get's into mischief from curiosity with a high chance of chaos following in her wake.
Special AbilitiesCrystal Manipulation: Allows for the creation or destruction of crystals.
Water Manipulation: Allows her to manipulate the water in the air and other various sources and shape with her will for use (When combined with wind manipulation she is able to freeze water into ice using cold air)
Wind Manipulation: Allows for her to manipulate and conjure wind to enable a form of flight, suck the air from an npc's lungs to suffocate them or restore air to someone that is in need of oxygen (When combined with water manipulation she is is able to produce ice from causing a chill wind and lower the temperature)
Petal Dance: A dance like set of movements that creates petals from crystals. The petals are as thin as rice paper and sharp as the keenest of blades. This ability is used combining the elemental properties of the individual to add an elemental affinity. When used, the petals cut the opponent severely with the touch of their edge. ((Note: This is a kind of ultimate attack for her so it's almost never used. Usage of this ability will knock her unconscious due to the strain on her body.))
Frozen Fog: Creates a fog that can chill enemies to the bone in a particular area. The user is unaffected and can allow for an easier chance of escape and avoidance of battle as it numbs an opponent that is unprepared for it's chill.
Kartia: The ability to use magical cards for various things from simple spells to summoning. ((Note: Using this ability she is able to create cards for others to use, this skill however does have it's limits and is not as powerful as her own magical abilities and the effects only last for a limited amount of time. The creation of several cards for use can take a harsh toll on her body, her current limit is 5 cards at a time being created.))
Luna Tears: The ability to use magical gemstones for various things from simple spells to summoning. ((Note: Using this ability she is able to create orbs for others to use, this skill however does have it's limits and is not as powerful as her own magical abilities and the effects only last for a limited amount of time. The creation of several orbs for use can take a harsh toll on her body, her current limit is 5 orbs at a time being created.))
Arcane Knowledge: Holds a vast amount of arcane knowledge, allowing her to be extremely adept with magic of all kinds.
Sacred Seal: Locks and seals her abilities, acting as a kind of dampener, weakening her abilities and skills. ((Note: Basically this is the marking that has been placed upon her back so she doesn't kill herself through the use of her abilities as well as holding mysterious properties of it's own. Holds various other hidden properties subject to be revealed through RP.))
Alter Mode: An ability which will allow her to alter her appearance slightly to augment a selection of her abilities into two groups, allowing her to augment and boost the effectiveness of her abilities varying upon the form she takes. ((Note: This is a limited and restrictive form of shape shifting))
Arcane Knowledge:Holds a vast amount of arcane knowledge, allowing her to be extremely adept with magic of all kinds.
Snaking Ribbons: She is able to use ribbons or strips of cloth as a weapon by controlling their movements to restrict her opponents, tie them up or any other use she had think of.
Healing Light: Has the ability to harness the benevolent powers of light and healing. She uses it to aid those in need be it from minor cuts, deadly poisons or even bringing back people from the edge of death itself. ((Note: However the more severe the injury she has to heal, the greater the toll it takes on her and the longer it will take for her to recover her strength before using it again.))
Valkyrie: Summons a pair of angelic wings made of rainbow hued light to enable flight.
Holy Guardians Call: Allows her to summon mythical creatures to aid her in battle. Due to their unique natures, she prefers to avoid conflict and their use. The creatures she can summon could be considered as her pets.

Weakness Sunlight makes her quite drowsy and if she's out in the sun too long she is likely to faint, she also has a weakness to fire and if things are too hot then she becomes weakened as well as suffering heatstroke easily if she's not careful. She has been known to suffer from blood lust at times so when she comes into contact with the scent or sight of it she will likely leave the area to stop her hunger or she may try to drink the blood of others around her and cause them harm. She has a racial weakness that consists of Gold Illness, causing burning upon contact with the precious metal or illness if she is subjected to exposure to large or copious amounts for extended periods of time, this is akin to the Vampire and Werewolf aversion to Silver and the Fae's aversion towards Iron. Other than these, she has the typical human weaknesses.

O t h e r I n f o r m a t i o n

FearsCreepy Crawlies, Spiders and Zombies
FamilyUnknown/None
ExtraTansei has platinum and moonstone markings on her back that were painfully and painstakingly sewn into her, placing the sacred seal on her for protection. It has strange and unknown properties as of yet but may be revealed through RP. Her skin holds the slight trace of mother of pearl shine when she is under direct moonlight. Her exotic appearance and how she appears to float slightly aloft in the air instead of walking can cause others to become curious about her along with the air of tranquility she has about her but her appearance is apt to change when it comes to battle, choosing differing forms to help boost her abilities and skills, she moves with a kind of otherworldly grace and style as well as that of such silence that at times she sneaks up on people and startles them with an almost sudden appearance as though from nowhere such is the extent. She is quite adept at the arts of thievery and is extremely fast and agile as well as being able to drink a large amount of alcoholic fluids before intoxication takes hold. Although she is able to be killed, her body dissipates enabling her to be reborn, however particular conditions must be met in order for her to retain her memories and abilities, these are one of many secrets she refuses to tell all but the most trusted of those she knows. Instead of walking she has a tendency to float slightly aloft in the air.
Motto(s))↔❝Everyone has a song in their heart...❞
❝Sometimes...pain is the only thing that let's us know we're alive❞
❝For me...the arcane arts are as easy as breathing❞
❝Everything belongs to me...you just don't realize it yet❞
❝Some say the moon has many faces...well so do I❞
Created BySakura Lunaris

Current Theme Song
I'm a sucker for the bishounen anti-hero

I shaull aulwauws shonu loru shu miin fir wie ♥️

Last edited by Sakura Lunaris on Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:18 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://aerosillia.forumotion.com
Sakura Lunaris

PostSubject: Re: Sakura's Warped Reflections   Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:03 am

Oko Molniya

Oko-Oni

NameOko Molniya
Apparent Age and True AgeLooks 20 years old/Is 400 years old
GenderFemale
RaceDemon
OrientationHeterosexual

Height/Weight1.61m/5ft 3 and 110lbs/50kgs
Body BuildLithe and Curvaceous
Eye Color Left eye Red, Right eye Yellow
Hair Color Purple
♥ Deceiving others to gain their spark of life
♥ Electricity
♥ Cake
♥ Alcohol
Dislikes
✖ Anyone who get's in her way
✖ Others stealing her sparks
✖ Grounding
✖ Old Men
✖ Potato
PersonalityOko is a bit rough around the edges and doesn't like others to get in her way. She's indifferent to things that don't concern her or won't in the future and can be rather self centered. She lives this way to survive as best she can but she's not unreasonable to negotiations or agreements. If offered the right price she would be willing to put herself on the line more. She does however have her softer side...deep, deep, deep down there...somewhere...I think...maybe.
BioHaving grown bored with the dull activities from the underworld and her life as the daughter of one of the horseman of War, Oko decided to explore the world above, learning about the places she went, fighting warriors and priests, men and monsters that all came across her with the intent to do her harm, growing stronger with time and experience. She now finds herself in Aerosillia, wondering what curious things she would find in this hell hole of a city, it almost feels like she's back home once more.
TraitsBlowing things up using electricity, Destroying electrical devices, Recharging electrical devices, Getting into trouble, Causing massive amounts of damage.
Flaws Extremely aggressive, her love of fights get's her into trouble, any work requiring detail and patience.
Special Abilities Hannya: Using the strange properties of her right eye, Oko is able to create an apparition that embodies the sins of her foe's, using it to instill hatred, jealousy or rage in her enemy to turn them into a demon themselves.
Lightning/ Electricity Manipulation: Ability to control electrical currents and produce lightning.
Cinder Touch: Ability to burn things to ash with her nails.
Spark Sight: Allows her so see electrical currents and particularly bright, strong life forces.
Demonic Strength: Being a demon, Oko has greater physical strength than your average human, enabling her to create a small crater in stone from a punch with her fist.
Weakness Grounding prevents her from using her destructive electrical abilities, she is quite amorous so has a weakness for men to the point she looses her self control and if she likes what she see's she will all but forget what she was doing and proceed to throw herself at the hapless victim and smother him in affection regardless of her present situation and could put her in harms way quite easily with her guard being completely lowered.

FearsCaves, she's terrified she'd be crushed to death beneath a ton of falling stone.
FamilyNone
Extra
Motto(s)❝Give me your spark of life and I shall offer you the world.❞
❝I'm looking for that spark of life...I love to watch it burn brightly only to fade away in a flash.❞
Created BySakura Lunaris

Current Theme Song

Last edited by Sakura Lunaris on Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:44 am; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sakura Lunaris

PostSubject: Re: Sakura's Warped Reflections   Fri Nov 09, 2012 3:40 am

Soloreleiel Raiiel Tallond

Sol

NameSoloreleiel Raiiel Tallond
Apparent Age and True AgeLooks 30 years old/Is 690 years old
GenderFemale
RaceTsukiyomi
OrientationHeterosexual

Height/Weight5ft 3/1.61m and 110lbs/50kgs
Body BuildSlim and Curvaceous
Eye ColorEmerald/Green
Hair ColorWhite/Silver
♥ Magic
♥ Music
♥ Honor
♥ Various other things..
Dislikes
✖ Oath Breakers
✖ Byakko
✖ Peas
✖ Bugs
✖ Various other things..
PersonalitySoloreleiel is often a very serene and calm person, always holding a large amount of respect towards others she comes across within Aerosillia. She is a woman of great faith in the deity she believes in, up to the point of an almost zealous expression, rebuking those that commune with the enemies according to her faith as though speaking to a child. This unshakable faith makes her quite headstrong at times but she is willing to admit when she is wrong only when things tend to backfire upon her.
BioSoloreleiel is one of the fabled Tsukyomi or Moon God's...her tribe are raised and taught in many magical and mystical arts. She has however chosen to become a priestess when she was young, wanting to aid those around her, training hard to dicipline herself and learn the gifts that were given to her. Over time however there was a great battle, her deity was attacked by a member of her own race, this in turn led to the calamity that befell Aerosillia and thus had to be cleansed. Those few that had survived the calamity were offered a chance to begin anew, they were each able to seal themselves away as the world was wiped clean once more. When it was habitable once more, the survivors were released and are now given the freedom to begin to create the world anew. Sol wished to continue her work as a priestess and prevent the calamity arriving once more, devoting herself to this cause she works hard to ensure the safety of the Sanctuary and it's inhabitants.
TraitsAgile, Flexible, Magically inclined
FlawsSmall size, Stubborn
Special Abilities Water Manipulation: Allows her to manipulate the water in the air and other various sources and shape with her will for use (When combined with wind manipulation she is able to freeze water into ice using cold air)
Wind Manipulation: Allows for her to manipulate and conjure wind to enable a form of flight, suck the air from an npc's lungs to suffocate them or restore air to someone that is in need of oxygen (When combined with water manipulation she is is able to produce ice from causing a chill wind and lower the temperature)
Frozen Fog: Creates a fog that can chill enemies to the bone in a particular area. The user is unaffected and can allow for an easier chance of escape and avoidance of battle as it numbs an opponent that is unprepared for it's chill.
Shade's Distortion: Allows for her to manipulate shadows and darkness to create solid forms as a kind of shield, to create weapons or various other items as well as dispell curses or malevolent beings from the area.
Weakness Sunlight makes her quite drowsy and if she's out in the sun too long she is likely to faint, she also has a weakness to fire and if things are too hot then she becomes weakened as well as suffering heatstroke easily if she's not careful. She has a racial weakness that consists of Gold Illness, causing burning upon contact with the precious metal or illness if she is subjected to exposure to large or copious amounts for extended periods of time, this is akin to the Vampire and Werewolf aversion to Silver and the Fae's aversion towards Iron. Other than these, she has the typical human weaknesses.

FearsThe Calamity Returning
FamilyNone
ExtraShe adorns her hair with a large flower hairpin and several ribbons.
Motto(s)"The cursed one must not rise again!!"
"You wish to strike us down with the calamity once more?!"
Created BySakura Lunaris

Current Theme Song

Back to top Go down
Sakura Lunaris

PostSubject: Tansei Format   Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:48 am

Code:
[center][img]http://illiweb.com/fa/pbucket.gif[/img]
[color=#229CD4]☽[/color][color=#3797D3]☯[/color][color=#4C93D2]T[/color][color=#618ED1]a[/color][color=#778AD0]n[/color][color=#8C85CF]s[/color][color=#A181CE]e[/color][color=#B67CCD]i[/color] [color=#B67CCD]S[/color][color=#A181CE]a[/color][color=#8C85CF]k[/color][color=#778AD0]u[/color][color=#618ED1]r[/color][color=#4C93D2]a[/color] [color=#229CD4]S[/color][color=#3797D3]h[/color][color=#4C93D2]i[/color][color=#618ED1]r[/color][color=#778AD0]o[/color][color=#8C85CF]g[/color][color=#A181CE]w[/color][color=#B67CCD]n[/color][color=#CC78CC]e[/color] [color=#A181CE]B[/color][color=#8C85CF]a[/color][color=#778AD0]d[/color][color=#618ED1]r[/color][color=#4C93D2]☯[/color][color=#3797D3]☾[/color]
[size=9][i][url=http://youtu.be/6DOg2Rpg0-4][color=#229CD4]❝[/color][color=#3398D3]E[/color][color=#4494D2]v[/color][color=#5690D1]e[/color][color=#678DD0]r[/color][color=#7989CF]y[/color][color=#8A85CF]o[/color][color=#9C82CE]n[/color][color=#AD7ECD]e[/color] [color=#C778CC]h[/color][color=#B67CCD]a[/color][color=#A480CD]s[/color] [color=#8187CF]a[/color] [color=#5F8FD1]s[/color][color=#4D92D1]o[/color][color=#3C96D2]n[/color][color=#2A9AD3]g[/color] [color=#3C96D2]i[/color][color=#4D92D1]n[/color] [color=#708BD0]t[/color][color=#8187CF]h[/color][color=#9384CE]e[/color][color=#A480CD]i[/color][color=#B67CCD]r[/color] [color=#BE7ACC]h[/color][color=#AD7ECD]e[/color][color=#9C82CE]a[/color][color=#8A85CF]r[/color][color=#7989CF]t[/color][color=#678DD0].[/color][color=#5690D1].[/color][color=#4494D2].[/color][color=#3398D3]❞[/color][/url][/i][/size][/center]

[left][size=9][i][color=#229CD4]H[/color][color=#249BD3]o[/color][color=#279AD3]l[/color][color=#2A9AD3]d[/color] [color=#3098D3]i[/color][color=#3398D3]t[/color] [color=#3997D2]t[/color][color=#3C96D2]o[/color][color=#3F95D2]g[/color][color=#4295D2]e[/color][color=#4594D2]t[/color][color=#4893D2]h[/color][color=#4B93D2]e[/color][color=#4E92D1]r[/color][color=#5192D1].[/color]
[color=#5690D1]B[/color][color=#5990D1]i[/color][color=#5C8FD1]r[/color][color=#5F8ED1]d[/color][color=#628ED0]s[/color] [color=#688DD0]o[/color][color=#6B8CD0]f[/color] [color=#718BD0]a[/color] [color=#7789CF]f[/color][color=#7A89CF]e[/color][color=#7D88CF]a[/color][color=#8088CF]t[/color][color=#8387CF]h[/color][color=#8686CF]e[/color][color=#8986CF]r[/color][color=#8B85CF].[/color]
[color=#9184CE]N[/color][color=#9483CE]o[/color][color=#9783CE]t[/color][color=#9A82CE]h[/color][color=#9D81CE]i[/color][color=#A081CE]n[/color][color=#A380CD]g[/color] [color=#A97FCD]b[/color][color=#AC7ECD]u[/color][color=#AF7ECD]t[/color] [color=#B57CCD]l[/color][color=#B87CCC]i[/color][color=#BB7BCC]e[/color][color=#BE7ACC]s[/color] [color=#C379CC]a[/color][color=#C679CC]n[/color][color=#C978CC]d[/color] [color=#C878CC]c[/color][color=#C579CC]r[/color][color=#C27ACC]o[/color][color=#BF7ACC]o[/color][color=#BC7BCC]k[/color][color=#B97BCC]e[/color][color=#B67CCD]d[/color] [color=#B07DCD]w[/color][color=#AD7ECD]i[/color][color=#AA7FCD]n[/color][color=#A77FCD]g[/color][color=#A480CD]s[/color][color=#A280CD].[/color]
[color=#9C82CE]I[/color] [color=#9683CE]h[/color][color=#9384CE]a[/color][color=#9084CE]v[/color][color=#8D85CE]e[/color] [color=#8786CF]t[/color][color=#8487CF]h[/color][color=#8187CF]e[/color] [color=#7B88CF]a[/color][color=#7889CF]n[/color][color=#758AD0]s[/color][color=#728AD0]w[/color][color=#708BD0]e[/color][color=#6D8CD0]r[/color][color=#6A8CD0].[/color]
[color=#648DD0]S[/color][color=#618ED1]p[/color][color=#5E8FD1]r[/color][color=#5B8FD1]e[/color][color=#5890D1]a[/color][color=#5591D1]d[/color][color=#5291D1]i[/color][color=#4F92D1]n[/color][color=#4C92D1]g[/color] [color=#4694D2]t[/color][color=#4394D2]h[/color][color=#4095D2]e[/color] [color=#3B96D2]c[/color][color=#3897D2]a[/color][color=#3597D3]n[/color][color=#3298D3]c[/color][color=#2F99D3]e[/color][color=#2C99D3]r[/color][color=#299AD3].[/color]
[color=#239BD3]Y[/color][color=#239BD3]o[/color][color=#269BD3]u[/color] [color=#2C99D3]a[/color][color=#2F99D3]r[/color][color=#3298D3]e[/color] [color=#3897D2]t[/color][color=#3B96D2]h[/color][color=#3D96D2]e[/color] [color=#4394D2]f[/color][color=#4694D2]a[/color][color=#4993D2]i[/color][color=#4C92D1]t[/color][color=#4F92D1]h[/color] [color=#5591D1]i[/color][color=#5890D1]n[/color][color=#5B8FD1]s[/color][color=#5E8FD1]i[/color][color=#618ED1]d[/color][color=#648DD0]e[/color] [color=#6A8CD0]m[/color][color=#6D8CD0]e[/color][color=#708BD0].[/color]
[color=#758AD0]N[/color][color=#7889CF]o[/color][color=#7B88CF],[/color] [color=#8187CF]D[/color][color=#8487CF]o[/color][color=#8786CF]n[/color][color=#8A85CF]'[/color][color=#8D85CE]t[/color][color=#9084CE],[/color] [color=#9683CE]l[/color][color=#9982CE]e[/color][color=#9C82CE]a[/color][color=#9F81CE]v[/color][color=#A280CD]e[/color] [color=#A77FCD]m[/color][color=#AA7FCD]e[/color] [color=#B07DCD]t[/color][color=#B37DCD]o[/color] [color=#B97BCC]d[/color][color=#BC7BCC]i[/color][color=#BF7ACC]e[/color] [color=#C579CC]h[/color][color=#C878CC]e[/color][color=#CB78CC]r[/color][color=#C978CC]e[/color][color=#C679CC].[/color]
[color=#C07ACC]H[/color][color=#BE7ACC]e[/color][color=#BB7BCC]l[/color][color=#B87CCC]p[/color] [color=#B27DCD]m[/color][color=#AF7ECD]e[/color] [color=#A97FCD]s[/color][color=#A67FCD]u[/color][color=#A380CD]r[/color][color=#A081CE]v[/color][color=#9D81CE]i[/color][color=#9A82CE]v[/color][color=#9783CE]e[/color] [color=#9184CE]h[/color][color=#8E84CE]e[/color][color=#8B85CF]r[/color][color=#8986CF]e[/color][color=#8686CF],[/color] [color=#8088CF]a[/color][color=#7D88CF]l[/color][color=#7A89CF]o[/color][color=#7789CF]n[/color][color=#748AD0]e[/color][color=#718BD0].[/color]
[color=#6B8CD0]D[/color][color=#688DD0]o[/color][color=#658DD0]n[/color][color=#628ED0]'[/color][color=#5F8ED1]t[/color] [color=#5990D1]R[/color][color=#5690D1]e[/color][color=#5491D1]m[/color][color=#5192D1]e[/color][color=#4E92D1]m[/color][color=#4B93D2]b[/color][color=#4893D2]e[/color][color=#4594D2]r[/color][color=#4295D2]![/color]
[color=#3C96D2]R[/color][color=#3997D2]e[/color][color=#3697D3]m[/color][color=#3398D3]e[/color][color=#3098D3]m[/color][color=#2D99D3]b[/color][color=#2A9AD3]e[/color][color=#279AD3]r[/color][color=#249BD3]![/color][/i][/size][/left]

[center]
[font=Comic Sans Ms][color=#6699CC]Tansei raced into the gardens as she arrived, her business finished at the home of the feline and lycan before tearing the remainder of her bread roll into small pieces and then scattering it throughout the area, a laugh of amusement as she finished and walked towards the center, stretching and gazing up into the sky above. As her azure gaze would look at the countless mass of light in the night sky, her exploring having taken the day to pass, she would let out a sigh as she closed her eyes, becoming lost in a memory, the faint curling of a smile at the corner of her lips. [i]Do you think...I will be able to...sit the battle out this time...Runeil?[/i] she would think before her expression went blank once more. Her memories playing over the current situation, the faces she had seen and greeted and the questions on what was to come...all of these things and more would float through her mind as she stood there relaxing in the garden.[/color][/font]
[/center]

[right][size=9][i][color=#229CD4]I[/color][color=#259BD3]'[/color][color=#289AD3]m[/color] [color=#2E99D3]a[/color] [color=#3498D3]b[/color][color=#3797D2]e[/color][color=#3A96D2]l[/color][color=#3E96D2]i[/color][color=#4195D2]e[/color][color=#4494D2]v[/color][color=#4794D2]e[/color][color=#4A93D2]r[/color][color=#4D92D1].[/color]
[color=#5391D1]N[/color][color=#5790D1]o[/color][color=#5A90D1]t[/color][color=#5D8FD1]h[/color][color=#608ED1]i[/color][color=#638ED0]n[/color][color=#668DD0]g[/color] [color=#6C8CD0]c[/color][color=#6F8BD0]o[/color][color=#738AD0]u[/color][color=#768AD0]l[/color][color=#7989CF]d[/color] [color=#7F88CF]b[/color][color=#8287CF]e[/color] [color=#8886CF]w[/color][color=#8C85CF]o[/color][color=#8F84CE]r[/color][color=#9284CE]s[/color][color=#9583CE]e[/color][color=#9882CE].[/color]
[color=#9E81CE]A[/color][color=#A180CD]l[/color][color=#A580CD]l[/color] [color=#AB7ECD]t[/color][color=#AE7ECD]h[/color][color=#B17DCD]e[/color][color=#B47CCD]s[/color][color=#B77CCC]e[/color] [color=#BD7ACC]i[/color][color=#C17ACC]m[/color][color=#C479CC]a[/color][color=#C778CC]g[/color][color=#CA78CC]i[/color][color=#CA78CC]n[/color][color=#C778CC]a[/color][color=#C479CC]r[/color][color=#C17ACC]y[/color] [color=#BA7BCC]f[/color][color=#B77CCC]r[/color][color=#B47CCD]i[/color][color=#B17DCD]e[/color][color=#AE7ECD]n[/color][color=#AB7ECD]d[/color][color=#A87FCD]s[/color][color=#A580CD].[/color]
[color=#9E81CE]H[/color][color=#9B82CE]i[/color][color=#9882CE]d[/color][color=#9583CE]i[/color][color=#9284CE]n[/color][color=#8F84CE]g[/color] [color=#8886CF]b[/color][color=#8586CF]e[/color][color=#8287CF]t[/color][color=#7F88CF]r[/color][color=#7C88CF]a[/color][color=#7989CF]y[/color][color=#768AD0]a[/color][color=#738AD0]l[/color][color=#6F8BD0].[/color]
[color=#698CD0]D[/color][color=#668DD0]r[/color][color=#638ED0]i[/color][color=#608ED1]v[/color][color=#5D8FD1]i[/color][color=#5A90D1]n[/color][color=#5790D1]g[/color] [color=#5092D1]t[/color][color=#4D92D1]h[/color][color=#4A93D2]e[/color] [color=#4494D2]n[/color][color=#4195D2]a[/color][color=#3E96D2]i[/color][color=#3A96D2]l[/color][color=#3797D2].[/color]
[color=#3198D3]H[/color][color=#2E99D3]o[/color][color=#2B9AD3]p[/color][color=#289AD3]i[/color][color=#259BD3]n[/color][color=#229CD4]g[/color] [color=#289AD3]t[/color][color=#2B9AD3]o[/color] [color=#3198D3]f[/color][color=#3498D3]i[/color][color=#3797D2]n[/color][color=#3A96D2]d[/color] [color=#4195D2]a[/color] [color=#4794D2]s[/color][color=#4A93D2]a[/color][color=#4D92D1]v[/color][color=#5092D1]i[/color][color=#5391D1]o[/color][color=#5790D1]r[/color][color=#5A90D1].[/color]
[color=#608ED1]N[/color][color=#638ED0]o[/color][color=#668DD0],[/color] [color=#6C8CD0]d[/color][color=#6F8BD0]o[/color][color=#738AD0]n[/color][color=#768AD0]'[/color][color=#7989CF]t[/color][color=#7C88CF],[/color] [color=#8287CF]l[/color][color=#8586CF]e[/color][color=#8886CF]a[/color][color=#8C85CF]v[/color][color=#8F84CE]e[/color] [color=#9583CE]m[/color][color=#9882CE]e[/color] [color=#9E81CE]t[/color][color=#A180CD]o[/color] [color=#A87FCD]d[/color][color=#AB7ECD]i[/color][color=#AE7ECD]e[/color] [color=#B47CCD]h[/color][color=#B77CCC]e[/color][color=#BA7BCC]r[/color][color=#BD7ACC]e[/color][color=#C17ACC].[/color]
[color=#C778CC]H[/color][color=#CA78CC]e[/color][color=#CA78CC]l[/color][color=#C778CC]p[/color] [color=#C17ACC]m[/color][color=#BD7ACC]e[/color] [color=#B77CCC]s[/color][color=#B47CCD]u[/color][color=#B17DCD]r[/color][color=#AE7ECD]v[/color][color=#AB7ECD]i[/color][color=#A87FCD]v[/color][color=#A580CD]e[/color] [color=#9E81CE]h[/color][color=#9B82CE]e[/color][color=#9882CE]r[/color][color=#9583CE]e[/color][color=#9284CE],[/color] [color=#8C85CF]a[/color][color=#8886CF]l[/color][color=#8586CF]o[/color][color=#8287CF]n[/color][color=#7F88CF]e[/color][color=#7C88CF].[/color]
[color=#768AD0]D[/color][color=#738AD0]o[/color][color=#6F8BD0]n[/color][color=#6C8CD0]'[/color][color=#698CD0]t[/color] [color=#638ED0]S[/color][color=#608ED1]u[/color][color=#5D8FD1]r[/color][color=#5A90D1]r[/color][color=#5790D1]e[/color][color=#5391D1]n[/color][color=#5092D1]d[/color][color=#4D92D1]e[/color][color=#4A93D2]r[/color][color=#4794D2]![/color]
[color=#4195D2]S[/color][color=#3E96D2]u[/color][color=#3A96D2]r[/color][color=#3797D2]r[/color][color=#3498D3]e[/color][color=#3198D3]n[/color][color=#2E99D3]d[/color][color=#2B9AD3]e[/color][color=#289AD3]r[/color][color=#259BD3]![/color][/i][/size][/right]

Current Theme Song

Back to top Go down
Sakura Lunaris

PostSubject: Re: Sakura's Warped Reflections   Sat Dec 22, 2012 8:36 am

Character Status Menu

Gatsu no megami, Diosa de la Luna, Blue Flower of the Moon, Frost, Snow, Luna, Moonstone, Lady Byakko, Seraph, Ancient, Sakura, Lady of Halves, Tenrai Shirogane Gatsu Shinrei[Divine Silver Moon Soul], Tenrai Gatsu Sekigan [Divine Moon Eye]

Name Tansei Sakura Shirogane Badr
Level Lv.99
Class Deity
Heath PointsHP here
Magic PointsMP here
Special PointsSP here
Physical AttackPoints here
Physical DefensePoints here
Magic AttackPoints here
Magic DefensePoints here
SpeedPoints here
LuckPoints here

Skills, Spells and Abilities

Special AbilitiesAbilities Here and EXPLAINED with SP cost

Magic AbilitiesAbilities Here and EXPLAINED with MP cost

Experience to Next level -------
Experience Accumulated Total 9960000

Equipped Items

WeaponCurrent Weapon Equipped
ShieldCurrent shield equipped (N/A if using a two handed weapon, can also be a secondary weapon)
TorsoTorso Armor here
Legs/PantsLower Body armor here
Shoes/bootsFootwear Armor here
BackCape or other back equipment here
BeltBelt here
Left RingRing Here
Right RingRing Here
Left EarringEarring Here
Right EarringEarring Here
Necklace/AmuletNecklace/Amulet Here

Current Theme Song

Last edited by Sakura Lunaris on Sat Dec 22, 2012 8:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sakura Lunaris

PostSubject: Re: Sakura's Warped Reflections   Sat Dec 22, 2012 8:42 am

Character Status Menu

Nickname

NameName Here
LevelCharacter Level here
ClassCharacter Class here
Heath PointsHP here
Magic PointsMP here
Special PointsSP here
Physical AttackPoints here
Physical DefensePoints here
Magic AttackPoints here
Magic DefensePoints here
SpeedPoints here
LuckPoints here

Skills, Spells and Abilities

Special AbilitiesAbilities Here and EXPLAINED with SP cost

Magic AbilitiesAbilities Here and EXPLAINED with MP cost

Experience to Next levelPoints here
Experience Accumulated TotalPoints here

Equipped Items

WeaponCurrent Weapon Equipped
ShieldCurrent shield equipped (N/A if using a two handed weapon, can also be a secondary weapon)
TorsoTorso Armor here
Legs/PantsLower Body armor here
Shoes/bootsFootwear Armor here
BackCape or other back equipment here
BeltBelt here
Left RingRing Here
Right RingRing Here
Left EarringEarring Here
Right EarringEarring Here
Necklace/AmuletNecklace/Amulet Here

Current Theme Song

Back to top Go down
Sakura Lunaris

PostSubject: Re: Sakura's Warped Reflections   Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:39 pm

Gensou Shirogane Takeda

Tenrai Gatsu Sekigan [Divine Moon Eye]

NameGensou Shirogane Takeda
Apparent Age and True AgeLooks 27 years old/Is 502 years old
GenderFemale
RaceKitsune
OrientationBi-curious but claims Heterosexuality

Height/Weight1.61m/5ft 3 and 110lbs/50kgs
Body BuildLithe and Curvaceous
Eye ColorSilver
Hair ColorViolet

♥ Sweets
♥ Alcohol
♥ Music
♥ Dancing
♥ Various other things...

Dislikes
✖ Creepy Crawlies, Especially Spiders
✖ Zombies
✖ Harm to those she holds dear
✖ Oath Breakers
✖ Jerks
✖Various other things...

PersonalityA tsundre in nature, Genso often plays the part of the tough warrior and loner, fiercely protective of her younger sister, cold towards strangers and appearing almost cruel in nature. During battle she almost appears to be consumed in a blood lust with her cruelty, preferring to torture and maim her foe before offering a killing blow, her predatory nature in this way is quite a contrast to her true self. Inside she is extremely sensitive and caring but when when it comes to matters of the heart she is incredibly shy, often remaining silent and simply keeping those she liked far from herself.
Bio Orphaned at the age of 7, her parents the victims of a raid, Gensou has taken on the role of both parent and protector for her younger sister, suppressing her own emotions and desires in order to help them both survive. She would often get into fights or arguments with others that hurt her sister and sometimes even driving them away if she discovered them to have done something that would hurt her. She often sold of stolen trinkets so they could eat and live until they were able to become strong enough that their magic would be able to support them as needed.
TraitsFast, Agile, Flexible, Stealthy, Able to pick locks, Magically inclined
FlawsSmall size, Easy to recognize, Often get's into trouble from curiosity, Causing massive amounts of damage.
Special AbilitiesLuna Tears: The ability to use magical gemstones for various things from simple spells to summoning. ((Note: Using this ability she is able to create orbs for others to use, this skill however does have it's limits and is not as powerful as her own magical abilities and the effects only last for a limited amount of time. The creation of several orbs for use can take a harsh toll on her body, her current limit is 10 orbs at a time being created.))
Arcane Knowledge: Holds a vast amount of arcane knowledge, allowing her to be extremely adept with magic of all kinds.

Weakness She will refuse to back down from a fight if it involves her sister or a wrong committed towards her sister, going so far as to pursue and kill without thought to her own safety. Often hides her own thoughts and feelings from others so well that she often doesn't understand them herself.

FearsCreepy Crawlies, Spiders and Zombies
FamilyMizuki Takeda [Sister]
ExtraGensou often appears in the form of her younger self to save her energy from being used up and better hide the massive amount of spiritual energy she has accumulated.
Motto(s))↔❝You want to play? Fine by me, just don't complain when you get hurt...❞
❝For her sake...I will only rely on myself❞
Created BySakura Lunaris

Current Theme Song

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sakura's Warped Reflections   

Back to top Go down

Sakura's Warped Reflections
View previous topic View next topic Back to top