Sanctuary of Aerosillia
aerosillia.forumotion.com is a roleplay site that holds elements inspired or influenced from many different games, shows and stories and fan content is displayed or used. I do not claim to own any of these elements as they belong to their prospective owners and creators.

The Sanctuary of Aerosillia is a Forum Roleplay Community. Please be sure to read the Welcome thread to get started in this world beyond imagining.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Current Conditions Inside Malduke’s Floors
  • First Floor:
  • Second Floor:
  • Third Floor:
Latest topics
» Dilrax's Character Gallery
Fri Jun 09, 2017 7:13 pm by Dilrax

» Saku's Gaia Work
Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:36 pm by Sakura Lunaris

» The Travellers Gateway
Mon Nov 23, 2015 4:28 am by Dilrax

» Tartreg's Wacky and Wonderful World
Tue Oct 27, 2015 3:26 am by Tartreg

» Shinko's Shadows
Wed Oct 14, 2015 10:33 pm by Shin

» Descending from the Azure Moon on high...
Wed Oct 14, 2015 5:18 am by Sakura Lunaris

» Heart of the desert.
Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:48 pm by Rhode

» Sonne Slums
Thu Jul 09, 2015 9:41 pm by Rihenian

» Introductions
Fri Jul 03, 2015 1:35 am by Rewelle

Affiliates

Share | 

DeadOpera's Character(s)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
DeadOpera

PostSubject: DeadOpera's Character(s)   Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:39 am

Lutheran Xavier Kinston

Blackblood, Newblood or simply Luther to those who are oblivious to his condition

B a s i c I n f o r m a t i o n

NameLutheran Xavier Kinston
Apparent Age and True AgeHe appears to be in his late teens, however he is 22 to be exact.
GenderMale
RaceVampire
Relationship StatusSingle
OrientationHeterosexual

M o r e I n f o r m a t i o n

Height/Weight5'8" and 180 lbs
Body BuildSlim
Eye ColorGreyish-Blue
Hair ColorWhite
♥ Blood, his entire existence depends on it
♥ Being indoors, or outside during nights
♥ Fragrances, perfumes, any pleasant odour
♥ Having things organised
♥ Being in control of a situation
Dislikes
✖ Blood, it brings out the worst in him
✖ Being outside during the day
✖ Heat
✖ Threats
✖ People who resort to violence without considering the possibility of other solutions
PersonalityLutheran is beyond kind and gentle, everything about him seems so regal. His demeanour, his posture even his attitude is reminiscent of a benevolent prince or monarch. However, in truth he is nothing more than a peasant. His true motives are unknown and it always appears as though he's scheming or planning for something. Luther tends to keep his thoughts and ideas to himself, never opening himself up to anyone. Whether or not his personality, emotions or who he really is, is fake or not, is ultimately unknown...
BioNot much is known about the past of Luther. In fact, his entire history is a mystery, one big question mark. All that's known is that he grew up in a low income house that barely held together, with his mother and younger sister. His mother was a prostitute, it was the only way they could clear up the debt that the father had left them before he suddenly vanished and was considered dead. Somewhere along the way, something terrible happened, his family ended up dead and he was the only one who lived. This was reason enough for the village's security force to suspect him for the homicide. And so, like his father many years ago, Lutheran up and vanished. What really happened the day of the deaths, is known only to him, and the ones who had turned him into a creature of the night.
TraitsWhat he lacks in strength, Luther more than makes up for in speed. He’s also a quick thinker, allowing his mind and body to act and react in sync without a moment of hesitation.
FlawsLuther isn’t very strong, even with his vampiric abilities he is weak.
Special Abilities
Shadow Step Luther disappears and reappears into another location within 12m of his original position. He doesn't actually disappear, he moves so fast that the untrained eye can't keep up with him. If this move is used excessively, it will physically take a toll on him.
Thunderstorm Luther swings his fists, or blade if he has it with him, at his opponent so fast that it breaks the sound barrier causing deafening booms each time he swings.
Regeneration As a vampire, Luther has the ability to regenerate all wounds, with the exception of burns. He usually takes up to 12-24 hours for a full recovery, however when he feeds the time is shortened to a few minutes or seconds depending on the injury.
Quickdraw He can only do this when his blade is present. He swings his katana so fast that it looks as though it's still in it's sheath by his hip.
Blood Lust Occurs only when Luther hasn't fed, or when something awakens it emotionally. He can either enter a zombie-like state, slowly walking at his opponent and ignoring all pain, until close enough to unleash vicious lethal strikes/slashes. Or he becomes animalistic, shadowstepping into several places at once making it appear as though there is more than one Lutheran, when close enough he'll either claw at the enemy, tear at them with his teeth, or slash if the blade is being held between his teeth. The only way for him to exit this state is to feed, get knocked out or if he's killed.
Weakness Being a vampire, even a new blood, means that Luther has many weaknesses. Decapitation is one of the quickest and surest ways to kill him, however fire works just as well and the resulting wounds can never be healed. Blades are also highly effective against him. Bullets not so much, but they still sting like a bitch. Dead mans blood is like poison to him, slowly killing him from the inside. Garlic, holy water, crosses? What a joke, they don’t phase him in the slightest. Sunlight is extremely lethal, however since he was recently turned he still has some tolerance for it, the most it can do at this point in his un-life is cause him some irritation.

O t h e r I n f o r m a t i o n

FearsLuther is afraid of large bodies of water, this is most likely a result of a traumatic experience from his past.
FamilyHe had a younger sister and mother, they are, unfortunately, both deceased. The only family he has left are the ones who turned him.
ExtraUnlike an average vampire, Luther’s teeth are all long and sharp reminiscent of an animal. His blood is also unusually darker, almost black in colour.
Motto(s)"Some things are better off buried..."
Created ByDeadOpera
Back to top Go down
Sakura Lunaris

PostSubject: Re: DeadOpera's Character(s)   Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:23 pm

Approved for Roleplay

Current Theme Song
I'm a sucker for the bishounen anti-hero

I shaull aulwauws shonu loru shu miin fir wie ♥
Back to top Go down
http://aerosillia.forumotion.com
Sakura Lunaris

PostSubject: Re: DeadOpera's Character(s)   Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:09 am

Profile reviewed and approved, no alterations needed.

Current Theme Song
I'm a sucker for the bishounen anti-hero

I shaull aulwauws shonu loru shu miin fir wie ♥
Back to top Go down
http://aerosillia.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DeadOpera's Character(s)   

Back to top Go down

DeadOpera's Character(s)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1