Sanctuary of Aerosillia
aerosillia.forumotion.com is a roleplay site that holds elements inspired or influenced from many different games, shows and stories and fan content is displayed or used. I do not claim to own any of these elements as they belong to their prospective owners and creators.

The Sanctuary of Aerosillia is a Forum Roleplay Community. Please be sure to read the Welcome thread to get started in this world beyond imagining.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Current Conditions Inside Malduke’s Floors
  • First Floor:
  • Second Floor:
  • Third Floor:
Latest topics
» Dilrax's Character Gallery
Fri Jun 09, 2017 7:13 pm by Dilrax

» Saku's Gaia Work
Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:36 pm by Sakura Lunaris

» The Travellers Gateway
Mon Nov 23, 2015 4:28 am by Dilrax

» Tartreg's Wacky and Wonderful World
Tue Oct 27, 2015 3:26 am by Tartreg

» Shinko's Shadows
Wed Oct 14, 2015 10:33 pm by Shin

» Descending from the Azure Moon on high...
Wed Oct 14, 2015 5:18 am by Sakura Lunaris

» Heart of the desert.
Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:48 pm by Rhode

» Sonne Slums
Thu Jul 09, 2015 9:41 pm by Rihenian

» Introductions
Fri Jul 03, 2015 1:35 am by Rewelle

Affiliates

Share | 

Jammer's Treasures

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
VJammer

PostSubject: Jammer's Treasures   Fri Dec 14, 2012 3:22 am

Nadia Svetlana Ptrovsky

Lana

True Form

Human Form

B a s i c I n f o r m a t i o n

NameNadia or Lana
Apparent Age and True AgeLooks like in her early 20’s but is actually 395 years old
GenderFemale
RaceSuccubus
Relationship StatusPolygamous
Orientation Pansexual

M o r e I n f o r m a t i o n

Height/Weight5’6” 125 lbs
Body BuildCurvy
Eye ColorTransitional
Hair ColorSilver
♥Hot Guys
♥Cute Things
♥Sweets
♥Intimacy
Dislikes
✖Being Bored
✖Ugly Things
✖Things Ending Too Soon
✖Being Rejected
✖Being Alone
PersonalityPlayful, flirty, suggestive at times.
BioNadia was born in the underworld. She was a child of an Incubus (Male Succubus) and a Succubus, resulting in her being full-blooded, a rarity among her kind. She developed, as her kind did, rapidly, reaching maturity by age 8. But that was nearly 400 years ago. She quickly developed the skills of her race and roamed the earth, grabbing her prey as she went, always returning them healthy and alive. When approximately 200, her parents were hunted down and killed. She vowed revenge and discovered the group that had killed them. She discovered from one of them, before impaling him on her tail, that they were only a branch of a larger organization that dealt in monster and demon slaying. She was somewhat satisfied with her revenge, but is determined to slay those belonging to the organization that she encounters. As the decades passed, she studied extensively in magic and became one of the best in it. However, her lack of an attention span causes her to lose control at times and her spells backfire as often as they succeed.
TraitsManipulating people, Flying, Magic, Antics
FlawsStrategy, Self-control, Swimming, Hand-to-Hand
Special AbilitiesAs a succubus, she is skilled at reading a person’s desires and in intimacy and seduction. She can also fly up to 300 mph and is strong enough to lift up to 3 tons. She is immune to dark energy and can manipulate it in the form of magic. She has a high resistance to fire as well, but is not immune to it. Her tail is incredibly strong, able to lift up to 1 ton and ends in a needle-sharp point that injects a powerful narcotic or aphrodisiac. She can see in total darkness. She also has the ability to travel using existing shadows within a half-mile radius. She will move from shadow to shadow, even if they are not connected. The Darker the shadows, the faster she travels. But, if one were to eliminate her target location, she is forced to return through the shadow she entered or another nearby shadow. Her wings can expand in size and envelop her in a shielding cloak that is incredibly durable, but not impenetrable. In addition, she has the ability to morph into any humanoid being she wishes. It will simply be the form, she will not gain the form’s abilities unless the form is specifically designed for it (i.e. If she transforms into a siren, she will be able to breathe underwater. Or if she transforms into Naga {Snake woman/man} She can constrict an opponent, but not generate the venom that they can.)
Weakness Her abilities weaken by ⅓ in direct sunlight, Limited Self-control, and can be a total airhead at times, causing her to lose focus.

O t h e r I n f o r m a t i o n

FearsLarge bodies of water (cannot swim)
FamilyNone
ExtraShe has intricate magical tribal tattoos that turn purple when she invokes magic and pink when she experiences intense pleasure. These tattoos cover her arms, legs, and torso.
Motto(s)Let’s have some fun!
Created ByVJammer

Last edited by VJammer on Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sakura Lunaris

PostSubject: Re: Jammer's Treasures   Sun Dec 16, 2012 6:30 am

Approved for Roleplay

Current Theme Song
I'm a sucker for the bishounen anti-hero

I shaull aulwauws shonu loru shu miin fir wie ♥
Back to top Go down
http://aerosillia.forumotion.com
VJammer

PostSubject: Re: Jammer's Treasures   Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:51 am

Mizuki Takeda

Mizu

B a s i c I n f o r m a t i o n

NameMizuki Takeda aka Mizu
Apparent Age and True AgeLooks 25 years old Is 500 years old
GenderFemale
RaceKitsune
Relationship StatusSingle
OrientationBisexual with stronger preference for women

M o r e I n f o r m a t i o n

Height/Weight5’6” and slaps for asking weight
Body Buildslim with modest curves
Eye ColorHeterochromatic right eye Golden, left eye red
Hair ColorSilvery white
♥ Older Sister
♥ Cute Girls
♥ Hot guys
♥ Swimming
♥ Booze
Dislikes
✖ Rejection
✖ Others not accepting rejection
✖ Waking up early
✖ Not Swimming
✖ Bitter things (except boozies!)
PersonalityShe is kind and sweet, tending to latch to her older sister some, and loves to have fun, but does not like to fight
BioShe and her older sister, Gensou Shirogane Takeda, were orphaned when she was 5 when their parents were killed in a raid. She stuck close to her sister and helped as she could, but seeing what had happened to her parents had scarred her, making her near useless in a fight. To compensate, she focused on support roles, such as creating barriers and distractions along with healing magic. She drifted from job to job always following her sister. She’s had numerous flings and relationships over the centuries, but none that ever ‘clicked’, though she remains open-minded and dates men and women that seem interesting to her. She loves her sister dearly as she is the only family she has left and follows her everywhere, though she gives her space when she needs it. She often spends her leisure time hitting up local haunts, looking for a potential mate, or just a date, or swimming where she can.
TraitsIllusionary Magics, Barrier Magics, Dancing, and Swimming.
FlawsDirect Combat, lack of confidence under pressure other than with relationships, and handling her booze (though she still likes to drink it)
Special AbilitiesCan run up to 42 mph for 5 minutes at a time, can leap up to 15 feet, can use claws as defensive/offensive weapon and for clinging to surfaces; Her Illusionary Magics consist of both visual and audible illusions, often fire and creature illusions, though, she can, with great concentration, create a solid illusion; Her Barrier magics form a shield and dome, draining her power respectively, of solid magic that can deflect physical attacks and several magical ones, though the method for creating a magic barrier and a physical one deffer, requiring focus to create one that defends against both. Being a Kitsune, she has a large reserve of Magic, but each hit drains magic from her reserve to maintain the barriers.
Weakness Her lack of confidence in her combat abilities can often cause her to freeze up.

O t h e r I n f o r m a t i o n

FearsLosing her sister
FamilyGensou Shirogane Takeda [Older Sister]
ExtraA magical heart tattoo on her left cheek, just under the eye that changes color based on her moods.
Motto(s)Life is about having fun!
Created ByVJammer

Last edited by VJammer on Tue Jan 01, 2013 6:24 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sakura Lunaris

PostSubject: Re: Jammer's Treasures   Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:09 pm

Approved for Roleplay

Current Theme Song
I'm a sucker for the bishounen anti-hero

I shaull aulwauws shonu loru shu miin fir wie ♥
Back to top Go down
http://aerosillia.forumotion.com