Sanctuary of Aerosillia
aerosillia.forumotion.com is a roleplay site that holds elements inspired or influenced from many different games, shows and stories and fan content is displayed or used. I do not claim to own any of these elements as they belong to their prospective owners and creators.

The Sanctuary of Aerosillia is a Forum Roleplay Community. Please be sure to read the Welcome thread to get started in this world beyond imagining.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Current Conditions Inside Malduke’s Floors
  • First Floor:
  • Second Floor:
  • Third Floor:
Latest topics
» Dilrax's Character Gallery
Thu Oct 05, 2017 10:14 am by Dilrax

» Saku's Gaia Work
Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:36 pm by Sakura Lunaris

» The Travellers Gateway
Mon Nov 23, 2015 4:28 am by Dilrax

» Tartreg's Wacky and Wonderful World
Tue Oct 27, 2015 3:26 am by Tartreg

» Shinko's Shadows
Wed Oct 14, 2015 10:33 pm by Shin

» Descending from the Azure Moon on high...
Wed Oct 14, 2015 5:18 am by Sakura Lunaris

» Heart of the desert.
Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:48 pm by Rhode

» Sonne Slums
Thu Jul 09, 2015 9:41 pm by Rihenian

» Introductions
Fri Jul 03, 2015 1:35 am by Rewelle

Affiliates

Share | 

Children Of Dermaile

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jean Dermaile

PostSubject: Children Of Dermaile   Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:38 pm

Dermaile Corvinus

Dermaile

B a s i c I n f o r m a t i o n

NameDermaile Corvinus
Apparent Age and True AgeLooks 27 years old/Is 800 years old
GenderMale
RaceImmortal/Werewolf
Relationship StatusSingle
OrientationHeterosexual

M o r e I n f o r m a t i o n

Height/Weight1.77m and 70kgs
Body BuildSlim and Toned
Eye ColorDeep Blue
Hair ColorRaven Black
♥ Chatting
♥ Nature
♥ Puzzles
♥ Women
♥ Other things...
Dislikes
✖ Ignorance
✖ Loud sounds
✖ Injustice
✖ Other things..
PersonalityDermaile is a very calm person, he seems normal but loves to learn new things be them whatever they are, and about any topic, he is also friendly and just, disliking any kind of misinterpretation of his words and beings that are unjust, being very radical in some cases.
BioDermaile is a far away ancestor and one of the first founders of his clan, he was isolated from the original creators for treason, when he had saved a human child from the grasp of his companions when they were about to devour her.
From that day on Dermaile only travels alone from place to place, in order to learn and complement more and more his knowledge of what is wrong and right and also to know more about himself.
TraitsAgile, Fast and Flexible in human form. Brutal, Ruthless and resistent in Werewolf form.
FlawsBeing Radical on some situations and also stubborn.
Special Abilities Terra: This technique allows him to use the earth as his weapon and even some of it's characteristics into his body.
Man-Wolf: This technique allows Dermaile to inherit some of his transformation into a werewolf, he can either acquire the wild strength or resistance, but also transform parts of his body into the beast, using it's claws, fangs etc.
: In this power he will inherit all of his wolfen energy into his body, becoming a human wolf, in this state his eyes become a deep yellow nailed pair of orbs and he looses all of his humanity, but keeps his human body.
Full Moon: This power is the full transformation of Dermaile into a wolf, in this state his body becomes larger and stronger growing up to a 6'8'' feet werewolf, with black fur and yellow eyeballs, aside from others in his clan, Dermaile only becomes a werewolf when he is at the brink of death or at new moon.
Weakness When he is exposed to a strong light source in his werewolf form his body grows weak and overwhelmed with his own senses, making him vunerable, loud noises or strong scents also work.
During his human form he is weak against Gold and silver.
Note: Any attacks against his human form regenerate in a fast phase but he feels the pain of the wound and if his weakness is used the wound will become a "human wound" regenerating at the same rate as a human would.
during his wolfen form, the same happens but at a faster rate where he doesn't even feel the attacks at all, overwhelming his senses will cause his brain to try and drive the source of the overwhelming away, distracting the rest of his senses and making his body more human.

O t h e r I n f o r m a t i o n

FearsLoosing Control
FamilyNone
ExtraWhen he sees blood Dermaile can loose control if his attention is not driven away.
Motto(s)"Justice is deaf and blind, but she is not speechless"
Created ByJean Dermaile
Back to top Go down
Jean Dermaile

PostSubject: Format   Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:52 pm

"Dark clouds and dark thoughts
The night of the full moon breaks my barriers
Greed builds up within me for animals
That I massacre
I feel a lust for blood here and now…
Deep in the night of the twinkling stars
A sweet smell pulls me into the distance
When I have completely seen the night
My desire is kindled and the hunter in me awakens...

Ͽєямαιℓє Ȼσяνιηυѕ

-Ѻ- In the ancient moonlit woods Is my dwelling.
It is in the lighted woods Under the Stars.-Ѻ-

"Action ACTION"

"speak SPEAK"

...Strange thoughts, wild lust
The desire for the tender breast meat
I want to tear, I want to bite and shred withered flesh
I hunt my prey with lustful agitation
Glowing red eyes follow your trail
The weather leads me across far halls
I mutate into an animal, I am a creature of the night
I am the hunter of the moon until the morning awakens"

Last edited by Jean Dermaile on Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:56 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Flaws)
Back to top Go down
Sakura Lunaris

PostSubject: Re: Children Of Dermaile   Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:00 am

Approved for Roleplay

Current Theme Song
I'm a sucker for the bishounen anti-hero

I shaull aulwauws shonu loru shu miin fir wie ♥️
Back to top Go down
http://aerosillia.forumotion.com
Jean Dermaile

PostSubject: Re: Children Of Dermaile   Wed Dec 26, 2012 12:42 am

Derek Dallagia

Reaver

B a s i c I n f o r m a t i o n

NameDerek Dallagia
Apparent Age and True AgeLooks 24 years old/Is 97 years old
GenderMale
RaceBlack Wizard
Relationship StatusSingle
OrientationHeterosexual

M o r e I n f o r m a t i o n

Height/Weight1.80m and 77kgs
Body BuildSlim and Toned
Eye ColorGreen but turns Red
Hair ColorRaven Black
♥ Emotions
♥ Pain
♥ Power
♥ Women
♥ Darkness
♥ Among others....
Dislikes
✖ Weaklings
✖ Loosing
✖ Rules
✖ Other things..
PersonalityDerek is a person that possesses a clinical eye, he is detail oriented and despises things out of place, making him a perfectionist, he is a person who has a short fuse but only blows up when he is very tired of holding his fist back or alone with the one he wants to show his true self, along with such things come his sweet talk and persuasive nature, he loves a challenge, better yet when it comes with a price following it.
He is always seeking power, and loves to play with people's emotions and even lives loving even more when it comes with a prideful reward and another player to hit against him or to help him.
BioDerek was once a predeful pupil of Merlin, the mage who lived through ages had a very peculiar secret, deep inside his castle he hid scrolls of teachings that were forbidden to man and to the wizardry brotherhood, but one night Derek after persuading a girl taking her inside the castle in order to play with her, but she was too scared of the place, Derek then to make her more comfortable, took the girl inside Merlin's office, where they started the "games" and was when the young man laid the girl over the table that he felt the trembling of a wall behind the table, the wall removed itself and Derek felt himself dragged into it by the powers of the scrolls, he left the girl to herself and walked into the room and after such discovery nothing was the same.
Every nightfall of Sundays, while his master was away to discuss important traits with the brotherhood, Derek entered the room and learned the dark secrets of the books and scrolls inside it, two years passed and when Derek completed his seventeen years of age at a very foggy night he decided to experiment on a nearby village, it was then that the brotherhood found out of the boy's findings, excommunicating him from the castle and labeling him as deserter, traitor and user of occultism and dark powers, Derek left proud, and from that day onward, he resumed his life to destroy the mages and to rip their souls from their bodies and so he did, growing stronger and leaving only his former master alive, but to live a lonely life in the castle that Derek assaulted killing every pupil and taking all the virgin women for experiments and prostitution, that way he lived his life, until this day when he left to gather more power, after hearing of a city filled with it.
TraitsBrutal, Limitless, charming, persuasive, wise, calculating and strong.
FlawsDerek is a sore looser and never knows when to stop also, his body deteriorates when he uses his powers or even with time because of that he must absorb the vital energy of others or also he can absorb souls from the dead enemies, but such ability only works if he killed them, giving his body full youth again.
Special Abilities Tenebris: Such power has gives the ability to control darkness in it's very origin, manipulating and shaping such element into the forms desired.
Fulgur:This power simply imbues Derek's body into his most controlled and powerful magic, the black lightning, this increases his speed and gives him a nearly light speed ability and razor sharp limbs during physical attacks, although it has to be used each at a time, such abilities are used for traveling and also defending, Derek can also throw the bolts at his enemies or use them to electrocute them, but the most striking characteristic is that this lightning can travel through any surface and is invisible and more powerful in the darkness.
Ciphra: The last but not least of Derek's abilities is the Ciphra, winch such vital energy of the being he touches, he can attain energy from any living being, but is the powerful ones that have the better prize, this power also allows Derek to release unwanted energy in the form of a beam of elemental vitality, such as earth, light, darkness, etc.
This power can also heal others and himself.
Weakness Derek becomes weaker and weaker as he uses his powers, time has normal effect onto his body, once he retains energy enough.

O t h e r I n f o r m a t i o n

FearsBeing defeated by one weaker than him.
FamilyFather and mother died during a war. Helena D' Carrouge Dallagia and Leon Du Verton Dallagia
ExtraDerek when overflowed by power, has a very unique characteristic, his eyes become red and his nails grow sharper.
He wears glasses when reading.
Motto(s)"Archiving power is our only power."
Created ByJean Dermaile
Back to top Go down
Jean Dermaile

PostSubject: Format   Wed Dec 26, 2012 1:48 am

"I'm not strong enough to stay away,
Can't run from you,
I just run back to you,
Like a moth I'm drawing to your flame,
You say my name,
But it's not the same...

ϿєȓєӃ Ͽαʆʆαɕɨα

¤ You look in my eyes, I'm stripped of my pride and my soul surrenders¤

¤ And you bring my heart to it's knees ¤

"Action ACTION"

"speak SPEAK"

...And it's killing me when you're away,
And i want to leave
And i want to stay,
And i'm so confused so hard to choose,
Between the pleasure and the pain,
And i know it's wrong,
And i know it's right,
Even if i try to win the fight,
My heart will overrule my mind,
I am not strong enough to stay away."
Back to top Go down
Sakura Lunaris

PostSubject: Re: Children Of Dermaile   Wed Dec 26, 2012 5:36 am

If Fulgur can only travel in a straight line and not be directed after it's cast then this character is Approved for Roleplay

Current Theme Song

Back to top Go down
Jean Dermaile

PostSubject: Re: Children Of Dermaile   Thu Dec 27, 2012 10:58 pm

Sakura Lunaris wrote:
If Fulgur can only travel in a straight line and not be directed after it's cast then this character is Approved for Roleplay

If it is used as a long or medium ranged bolt of lightning it can only go straight, of course, it is a lightning bolt so it will have those "waves" all bolts have, but as for the target it cannot be redirected, however, if the caster of the power is touching it's target or if the target is touching a table for example along with other people and the caster wants to hit only that target he can conduct the attack to him without harming others...but only if he is touching the same object or the target itself.
Also it can be sent as a storm of bolts, that way he can move the lighting around for a short period of time, hitting several targets randomly...but that lowers the attack's accuracy and exchanges it for a multi-target attack that can't be directed but can be moved for a while...for example, he can aim for a person in a crowd, but the multi-bolt will not go straight to that person, but strike around her randomly hitting other targets in the process.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Lunaris

PostSubject: Re: Children Of Dermaile   Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:44 am

Approved for Roleplay

Current Theme Song

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Children Of Dermaile   

Back to top Go down