Sanctuary of Aerosillia
aerosillia.forumotion.com is a roleplay site that holds elements inspired or influenced from many different games, shows and stories and fan content is displayed or used. I do not claim to own any of these elements as they belong to their prospective owners and creators.

The Sanctuary of Aerosillia is a Forum Roleplay Community. Please be sure to read the Welcome thread to get started in this world beyond imagining.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Current Conditions Inside Malduke’s Floors
  • First Floor:
  • Second Floor:
  • Third Floor:
Latest topics
» Dilrax's Character Gallery
Thu Oct 05, 2017 10:14 am by Dilrax

» Saku's Gaia Work
Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:36 pm by Sakura Lunaris

» The Travellers Gateway
Mon Nov 23, 2015 4:28 am by Dilrax

» Tartreg's Wacky and Wonderful World
Tue Oct 27, 2015 3:26 am by Tartreg

» Shinko's Shadows
Wed Oct 14, 2015 10:33 pm by Shin

» Descending from the Azure Moon on high...
Wed Oct 14, 2015 5:18 am by Sakura Lunaris

» Heart of the desert.
Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:48 pm by Rhode

» Sonne Slums
Thu Jul 09, 2015 9:41 pm by Rihenian

» Introductions
Fri Jul 03, 2015 1:35 am by Rewelle

Affiliates

Share | 

Dilrax's characters

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dilrax

PostSubject: Dilrax's characters   Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:45 am

Vilks

Nickname

Divine Form

B a s i c I n f o r m a t i o n

NameVilks
Apparent Age and True AgeIs 3146 years old
GenderMale
RaceWolf Spirit
Relationship Status
OrientationStraight

M o r e I n f o r m a t i o n

Height/Weight3 feet and weight 174kg (both forms)
Body BuildSolid
Eye ColorRed eye's, Yellow pupils
Hair ColorBlue Fur
Helping
Protecting
The Loyal
Good Hearts
Dislikes
Dog Names and treated as such
Bad Hearts
Being attacked
Beast Hunters
Water/Being Wet
Door Knobs/handles
PersonalityCare's much for humans, Acts as a Guardian/Protector to those Defenceless, is loyal to those who are to him, is also quite friendly, tends to Stray from the dark towards those who are good.

BioVilks'es time is long past as he once was a normal wolf in his time, being shown kindness to by a town of strangers after his fate was sealed when he attacked a wolf pack attacking one of the towns people, he received his powers from an artifact, over time and though the artifacts tryals vilks has become what he is now, he still takes it upon him self to repay the debt by at times acting as a "white knight" for some as it will truly never end for him, Loyalty Suites him best.

TraitsDefence and Deflections, Stronger In Divine, Friendlier in Lesser, Powerful jaws allowing him to pull/drag heavy things, Can carry some one on his back.
FlawsPower Attacks, Distant In Divine, Weaker in Lesser, no limbs such as hands to grab and carry things, not a mount.
Special Abilities
Lightning Rod|| (Passive) Vilks Draws in and Absorbs all Electrical type attacks while in his Divine form, it only works in a 25 feet (7.62 metres) radius around him.
Azura|| Vilks is able to heal himself and another by simple contact but it drain's vilks'es energy when healing another
Flash|| Vilks'es ability to teleport anywhere at any time, it also effects others in contact with vilks.
Telepathy|| Vilks is able to talk to others though there minds, he naturally talks aloud from his own mind as he doesn't "speak" from his mouth as he is unable to.
Pulse|| a shockwave like beam fired from Vilks'es mouth-(contains more power) or Released as a Shockwave-(Unable to harm ally's)
Storm|| Vilks'es body lights up and release's a Electrical Discharge that launch's lightning bolts at the Target.
Existance|| The Ability to Exist even after Death, Vilks Returns hours later after his life is gone

Weakness
Water|| Vilkes Hates Water, it May cause him to hide from becoming extra fluffy.
Humans|| Vilks does what he can to protect them but more so those he watch's over.
Psychic abilitys|| Psychic based attacks and ability's can be very deadly to Vilks due to his lack of resistance to it.

O t h e r I n f o r m a t i o n

Fears When acting as Someone's Guardian or Familiar, he fears for there life, giving his own for there's.
Family
ExtraIn his Lesser Form, there is a Red band on his tail and two Blue ribbons on the fur behind his ears, he is also quite a lovable character, height is about the same as a lion.
Motto(s)
"know the path you walk not the path you have taken"
"some of you know me, others do not but i Return as a Stranger"
"let me be your shield and not your Sword as i lend you my Aid But not my Powers to Command"

Enemy's/Rivals:
Door Knobs/Handles: Due to his lack of "hands" Vilks'es most common and Arch-Rival is but a simple Door handle...

Created ByDilrax

Lesser Form

Last edited by Dilrax on Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:32 am; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
Shadow dragon

PostSubject: Re: Dilrax's characters   Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:55 pm

only question i have, How big is the divine form?

Approved for RolePlay
Back to top Go down
Dilrax

PostSubject: Re: Dilrax's characters   Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:30 am

Shadow dragon wrote:
only question i have, How big is the divine form?

Approved for RolePlay
its just a change in apperance, no height or weight alterations

Eireson sol
A Mercenary for hire with a twisted fate, thick with blood his aura reflects the trail he leaves behind, thick with blood and crimson red.

Eonus
A Powerful Divine Spirit born of Fire and Ice, it was said to have been one of four Guardian Pillars for a City lost long ago, now it searches for purpose once again.
Back to top Go down
Shadow dragon

PostSubject: Re: Dilrax's characters   Fri Dec 21, 2012 4:27 am

Thank you, that makes sense, it just wasn't clear in the profile ^_^
Back to top Go down
Dilrax

PostSubject: Re: Dilrax's characters   Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:12 am

Vatni δ (Delta)

Vatni (δ)

NameVatni (δ)
Apparent Age and True Age (δ)Looks 3 years old/Is 3 Decades old (30 years old)
GenderMale
RaceChibi Dragon
Relationship Status
OrientationStraight

Height/Weight(δ) 0.984 ft (30cm's) / 10 lbs (4.53kg), (Ω) "8ft / 342kg"
Body BuildThin, Light, Soft
Eye ColorBlue Eye's
Hair ColorWhite Fur, Blue Trim
Likes(δ)
♥ company
♥ water
♥ pettings
♥ tree's

Dislikes
✖ being attacked
✖ monsters
Ω (omega)
✖ used as a "pet"
✖ Cats

Personality(δ): calm, cute, clingy, evasive, playful and passive.
Bio Vatni is very young, though he is quite ancient as he never really grew up, it remains unknown if he is the last of his kind but what he truly is remains unknown as he has the appearance of a type of water dragon but a dragon he is not, Vatni hatched from an egg created by the use of magic, his creator was killed long ago and his egg was stolen from its constructive pedestal which was the cause for Vatni's Age defect, thus he is "childish", his purpose was to be crated as a companion to which when his creators time was to end with age, he would transfer himself into his created companion in order for him to live frozen in time until he could be resurrected from his companion, so that his work on the creation of life to benefit all living things could continue, that did not happen as planned, Vatni hides a Dark Secret that when unleashed from with in, Called Omega, it can crush dream's, but is only let out to save/spare vatni from certain doom or Nightmares.
Traits
(δ):Swimming, being playful, cuteness appealing, running away, hiding, multiple harmless ability's
(Ω): Stronger, can telepathicly speak aloud.

Flaws
(δ): fighting, is very weak, can only talk to those who he bonds with.
(Ω): Personality/trait Flip, gains only one ability

Special Abilities
(δ)
Water control|| (passive) Vatni has the ability to control the water around him, it may start raining or water starts to flow out of the ground
Damp|| (Flaw Ability) the environment around Vatni may become Dry or damp based on vatni's emotions, this ability he is not able to control and both effects hinder his water ability's, Dry = no water, Damp = no control of water (taps and other things likes pipes may burst 10% chance)
Bubble|| (harmless) Vatni spits out a barrage of bubbles at something in order to attack, he can also spit out balloon sized bubbles as well, the worst that can happen is you get very wet but vatni has a trick, due to his unique fur vatni is able to sit and ride one of the bubbles should it be large enough.
Aqua|| a jet of high powered water can be fired from Vatni's mouth, it may cause someone to fall over if hit in the face and with in a 90cm distance of vatni.
Telepathic|| vatni only speaks to those who he bonds with, if he connects to someone's heart they can hear him think/talk.
Shift|| (2% Chance) Removing Vatni's Gold necklace like collor which is quite attached to him can cause him to grow in size and change into someone more terrifying, Vatni has learned to Control this change he no longer "changes", can still if provoked enough.

(Ω):
Omega: as "Vatni (Ω)" his Aqua Ability becomes AquaII, his height and weight increases as well as his form changes, no other ability's apply.
AquaII: an Evolved version of the previous weak ability "Aqua", its power has increased and is capable of inflicting injury, only this attack/ability Vatni (Ω) gains, it can only be fired in a straight line from the mouth, has a cooldown timer between use (15-30s).

Weakness
storms: electrical currents have the most effect of anything on him.
fighting: Vatni is physically not able to fight because of his weak physical state, he is quite harmless.

Fears Storms, Monsters, Heartless people.
Family
ExtraGold band on ear/horn and one on right wing, Gold necklace like collor, Vatni (δ) is overall a Weak Character, as Delta is his main form and Omega Rarely/wont appear(s), torturing Vatni will cause Omega to appear as he would try to remove his collar, and is the only way to "invoke" the change, vatni is quite light and doesn't weigh people down if sitting on them. [Update: 1/12/013}-> When Fearful and confronted by something that intimidates him, Vatni Tense's up and his Fur hardens, though this doesn't protect him in anyway its a showing of fear as he doesn't move or blink, just stare's straight a head, think a Furry Bowling pin...
Motto(s)
Created ByDilrax

[Update: 1/22/013}->Apperance:Ear's: Vatni's two horns are hollow on the back side, because his ear's are commonly bent downwards and over his head they look more like Horn's because there reversed, they have also adapted to take on a more horn like appearance but still more and act as ear's.

Theme: a Friendly Ear <-{Update: 1/17/013]
Spoiler:

(Ω) Omega

Eireson sol
A Mercenary for hire with a twisted fate, thick with blood his aura reflects the trail he leaves behind, thick with blood and crimson red.

Eonus
A Powerful Divine Spirit born of Fire and Ice, it was said to have been one of four Guardian Pillars for a City lost long ago, now it searches for purpose once again.

Last edited by Dilrax on Mon Jan 28, 2013 3:50 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sakura Lunaris

PostSubject: Re: Dilrax's characters   Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:19 am

Approved for Roleplay

Current Theme Song
I'm a sucker for the bishounen anti-hero

I shaull aulwauws shonu loru shu miin fir wie ♥️
Back to top Go down
http://aerosillia.forumotion.com
Dilrax

PostSubject: Post Update   Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:58 am

Vatni Post Layout + Test, Updated 1/17/013.
Notes:
Spoiler with now added Theme song, works fine, Able to click [Spoiler] open it, play music and minimize with by closing the spoiler, Update/add-on Marked in Red, as done in profile.

__| Vatni (δ) (Delta) |__
__| Chibi Dragon |__
__| Theme: a Friendly Ear|__
Spoiler:

Code:
[center][img]http://i13.servimg.com/u/f13/17/81/69/47/chibi_10.png[/img]
[strike]__[/strike]|[i][b] Vatni [/i][color=green](δ)[/color] [/b][size=9](Delta) [/size]|[strike]__[/strike]
[strike]__[/strike]|[i][b] Chibi Dragon [/b][/i]|[strike]__[/strike]
[strike]__[/strike]|[i][b] Theme: a Friendly Ear[/b][/i]|[strike]__[/strike][spoiler][flash(425,350)]http://www.youtube.com/v/_U9Vuqw4_EY[/flash][/spoiler]
[strike]________________________________________________________[/strike]
[strike]__[/strike]|[i][b][size=9] a Harmless small Dragon like Creature, Oh what secrets it must have [/size][/b][/i]|[strike]__[/strike][/center]

Eireson sol

Eonus
Back to top Go down
Dilrax

PostSubject: Re: Dilrax's characters   Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:31 am

thought i might try out the char here...

Z (Zi)

Name of PilotZion Elexn
Apparent Age and True AgeLooks 20 years old/Actual Age N/A
GenderMale
RaceCybernetic Humanoid
Relationship StatusSingle.
OrientationStraight

Height/Weight5'2 / 151lbs
Body Buildslim
Eye ColorPurple
Hair Colorgold/orange
Treated as a human
Included/apart of
the good
Dislikes
Bandits/Thugs
Outcast'ed
being attacked for what he is
PersonalityZion mostly keeps to himself but doesn't like to be left out as he tends to be the sort of lone wolf character as well as distant unless included in something, he is quite friendly but doesn't say much, he is willing to use his unique ability's when need be.
Bio Zion was designed as an AI Construct but had a fully synthetic body constructed and was built into this body of his instead under unique research as an experiment which went wrong when Zion refused to be experimented on when he started showing synthetic signs of human emotion, Zion made an escape and started to travel in an attempt to get as far away as possible.

Traits Hand-to-Hand, terminal hacking, a Defender.
Flaws little emotions, is a synthetic human/machine, requires robotics repairs when damaged/wounded, cant swim, keeps a low profile to be seen as human, doesnt like to stand out, does not fight only defends himself, has much to learn still, vulnerable to high voltage levels, heavier then normal humans, does feel pain/injury's.

Weakness water(when damaged), EMP's, high voltage levels.

Special Abilities
Synthetic|| Because Zion is a Synthetic machine he has increased ability's like reflex's and strength, while at the same time he does not require food, water, energy and sleep he still bleeds and feels pain, when damaged internally Zion requires some form of robotics's repairs as he does not heal but his synthetic skin like outside can mend its self.

FearsWater, hunted and outcasted, experimented on.
Familynone
ExtraZion's Eye's turn a red hue when he is about to fight, his headphones don't play any music or sound as they don't function he just wears them because he likes them.
Motto(s) "...you have no Idea..."
Created ByDilrax

Theme: Sister Hazel -> Sword and Shield

Eireson sol

Eonus
Back to top Go down
Sakura Lunaris

PostSubject: Re: Dilrax's characters   Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:23 am

Approved for Roleplay

Current Theme Song
I'm a sucker for the bishounen anti-hero

I shaull aulwauws shonu loru shu miin fir wie ♥️
Back to top Go down
http://aerosillia.forumotion.com
Dilrax

PostSubject: Re: Dilrax's characters   Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:49 am

Theme: Sister Hazel -> Sword and Shield

__| Zion Elexn ( Zi ) |__
__| Cybernetic Humanoid |__

Code:
[center][b]Theme:[/b] [u][i][url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xN6xnR_Emro]Sister Hazel -> Sword and Shield[/url][/i][/u]
[img]http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ2tW83bNIJZGvh97hxiX0WwtJ-SA6xrqDkEX0qpD8N6BD86IPf3ILu9wBx[/img]
[strike]__[/strike]| [size=20]Z[/size]ion [size=20]E[/size]lexn ( Zi ) |[strike]__[/strike]
[strike]__[/strike]| Cybernetic Humanoid |[strike]__[/strike]
[strike]________________________________________________________[/strike]
[strike]__[/strike]|[i][b][size=9] A Stranger of an Unknown Origin but a Purpose to Shield.[/size][/b][/i]|[strike]__[/strike]
[strike]__[/strike]|[i][b][size=9] "[color=#6200ff]...you have no Idea, what Destiny has set before you... [/color]" [/size][/b][/i]|[strike]__[/strike][/center]

Eireson sol

Eonus
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dilrax's characters   

Back to top Go down

Dilrax's characters
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1