Sanctuary of Aerosillia
aerosillia.forumotion.com is a roleplay site that holds elements inspired or influenced from many different games, shows and stories and fan content is displayed or used. I do not claim to own any of these elements as they belong to their prospective owners and creators.
Sanctuary of Aerosillia
aerosillia.forumotion.com is a roleplay site that holds elements inspired or influenced from many different games, shows and stories and fan content is displayed or used. I do not claim to own any of these elements as they belong to their prospective owners and creators.
Sanctuary of Aerosillia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sanctuary of Aerosillia is a Forum Roleplay Community. Please be sure to read the Welcome thread to get started in this world beyond imagining.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Introductions
Site Chatbox and Rules of Conduct... I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2018 7:01 pm by Takeshi Kage

» Site Chatbox and Rules of Conduct...
Site Chatbox and Rules of Conduct... I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 10:15 pm by Sakura Lunaris

» Rules...We has them...[Must Read!!!]
Site Chatbox and Rules of Conduct... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 5:47 pm by Sakura Lunaris

Affiliates
Site Chatbox and Rules of Conduct... 89530310-8d49-45b4-adb7-106a412f18e0_zpsfe367bc3

Site Chatbox and Rules of Conduct...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sakura Lunaris

Sakura Lunaris

Character sheet
Health:
Site Chatbox and Rules of Conduct... Left_bar_bleue10/10Site Chatbox and Rules of Conduct... Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Spirit:
Site Chatbox and Rules of Conduct... Left_bar_bleue10/10Site Chatbox and Rules of Conduct... Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Stamina:

Site Chatbox and Rules of Conduct... Empty
PostSubject: Site Chatbox and Rules of Conduct...   Site Chatbox and Rules of Conduct... I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 10:15 pm

The chatbox found in Sanctuary of Aerosillia can be found by selecting the tab option called [The Rift] and acts as an advertisement page for the site. Here members may have fun and chat to others using the chatbox function found at the bottom of the page and guests may also log in to ask about the site and what it's all about. Here the rules to follow are one's of basic decency that are found under the thread Rules...We has them...[Must Read!!!]. These act as a guideline for conduct on the site and all members must adhere to these basic rules while they are part of this small community, violation of these rules shall be swiftly acted upon the site staff. If you wish to affiliate with the site then simply head to the required thread to place your request and it shall be taken care of. Please note that the staff of this site are often busy at times so please be patient as someone will get back to you as soon as they are able to and thank you for your understanding.
Back to top Go down
https://aerosillia.forumotion.com

Site Chatbox and Rules of Conduct...
Page 1 of 1