Sanctuary of Aerosillia
aerosillia.forumotion.com is a roleplay site that holds elements inspired or influenced from many different games, shows and stories and fan content is displayed or used. I do not claim to own any of these elements as they belong to their prospective owners and creators.

The Sanctuary of Aerosillia is a Forum Roleplay Community. Please be sure to read the Welcome thread to get started in this world beyond imagining.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Current Conditions Inside Malduke’s Floors
  • First Floor:
  • Second Floor:
  • Third Floor:
Latest topics
» Dilrax's Character Gallery
Fri Jun 09, 2017 7:13 pm by Dilrax

» Saku's Gaia Work
Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:36 pm by Sakura Lunaris

» The Travellers Gateway
Mon Nov 23, 2015 4:28 am by Dilrax

» Tartreg's Wacky and Wonderful World
Tue Oct 27, 2015 3:26 am by Tartreg

» Shinko's Shadows
Wed Oct 14, 2015 10:33 pm by Shin

» Descending from the Azure Moon on high...
Wed Oct 14, 2015 5:18 am by Sakura Lunaris

» Heart of the desert.
Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:48 pm by Rhode

» Sonne Slums
Thu Jul 09, 2015 9:41 pm by Rihenian

» Introductions
Fri Jul 03, 2015 1:35 am by Rewelle

Affiliates

Share | 

Oasis District

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Dalaga Helios

PostSubject: Re: Oasis District   Wed May 13, 2015 9:41 am

Dalaga listened to gaius and slipped a hand into his pocket, pulling out a small wrapped pastry he had been saving, opening it and taking a bite as he walked away from Aeos and her wolf-kind, he would catagorize them properly later. He seemed to stop paying attention to gaius and instead looked towards the human Jables, examine him more closely, noticing the intricate yet simple designs on what he wore.

"This is Sonne, the city of the sun, likely you've never heard of it, as many travelers have not, it contains a unique object that draws in things which do not belong from other places, things that get lost, including people. As to the location of this object or what it even looks like I cannot say, I haven't figured that out yet."

He said before taking another bite and chewing, enjoying the smooth chocolate flavor, small pleasures can never be discounted. He was sure he was forgetting something but he couldn't quite recall. He looked to the side at one of the corpses, he considered what he could learn by opening a few of these monsters up but also realized that he had access to that information...some things he prefers to do by hand.

"You do have some skill as a warrior yes?"

PostSubject: Re: Oasis District   Wed May 13, 2015 11:44 am

Rius
...............................................................................................................................................................................................................
The Concalefactorius Twilight Fragment (Grimoire)
Bound to: Aeos
Grimoire Form: Creature
"A Grimoire of the Twilight, Reflecting both the sun and moon in its form and power, it serves only the one name it is bound to. "
...............................................................................................................................................................................................................

Rius remained quiet as he sat there in the black pool of a shadow, his top half exposed as he sat there, he didn't really much of an idea on what was happening right about now but he didn't need to for it was all mostly irrelevant to him anyway, his front two paws, nose and eyes all glowing in the shade of dark as he stretched out his paws before him and rested his head between them.

Eireson sol
A Mercenary for hire with a twisted fate, thick with blood his aura reflects the trail he leaves behind, thick with blood and crimson red.

Eonus
A Powerful Divine Spirit born of Fire and Ice, it was said to have been one of four Guardian Pillars for a City lost long ago, now it searches for purpose once again.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Lunaris

PostSubject: Re: Oasis District   Thu May 14, 2015 11:33 am

Across the sea of time I wander, a song in my heart and my gaze ever onwards

۞Where am I?I have just entered the Oasis District of Sonne.
۞Who's with me?My constant companions, Rius and Blackie, Dalaga, Gaius and a stranger nearby.
۞How do I feel?Thoughtful, Amused, Bored.
۞What's on my mind?It's time to get started...

An amused sigh escaped Aeos as she listened to Blackie and his comment, a faint curling of her lips in turn at his playful manner and the joke he offered had been noted. Taking the quickly drying sash from her head and got to her feet once more, stretching lazily before lifting her parasol from it's perch and setting it to rest upon her right shoulder once more, returning the sash to her dear friend once again. "I think it's time we begin our journey back home...the essence in the atmosphere here is still too thin for my liking...and I've finished what I needed to do..."she said thoughtfully, twirling the parasol lightly as she gazed upon it for several moments, deep in thought.

Spoiler:

Current Theme Song
I'm a sucker for the bishounen anti-hero

I shaull aulwauws shonu loru shu miin fir wie ♥
Back to top Go down
http://aerosillia.forumotion.com
LS95

PostSubject: Re: Oasis District   Thu May 14, 2015 4:50 pm

Jabes Tykrel
The Forsaken Warrior

Darkest Dungeon OST - "Battle in the Warrens"

Jabes stared contentedly at the albino in the blue coat. " Aye, that I do. My name is Jabes Tykrel, one of the finest knights of the Kingdom of Alerycia," he replied, his glance over to Dalaga hidden by his mask.

Back to top Go down
SilentVex

PostSubject: Re: Oasis District   Fri May 15, 2015 9:28 am

Gaius nodded and stood up along with Aeos. Turning about to face her he replied to her sentiments with a nod and grin. "Indeed the time to move is now. Well almost now, there is one thing left to do before you leave, it is rather important for the continuity after all. He chuckled and flicked his wrist. Without much warning his entire arm glowed, replaced by a shining, silvery gauntleted hand held out to her. His Devil Trigger, partially triggered anyways. "A deal needs be made. Offer young me a job and he will be loyal, and in return help him learn to harness his Trigger on command as I can. And believe me, he will be loyal. A half devil cannot break a promise, and there's not much more binding than a contract."

He was almost smirking as he offered this deal, though his face was for the most part straight. His gauntlet hand was still held outstretched to her, offering the easy, binding contract. After all what would she lose, but some small time helping her own side of the deal grow stronger?Well, he knew, but it was doubtful anyone else would notice the subtle nuances. Perhap Aeos or Dalaga, though the latter seemed to pay no attention.

Yes I am a girl. Yes I love dresses, and shopping, and talking about cute boys. Yes I'm likely to get in trouble for gossiping. Yes I love doing my nails. Yes, I am beautiful.

Yes, I am me.
Back to top Go down
Dalaga Helios

PostSubject: Re: Oasis District   Fri May 15, 2015 11:37 am

He nodded, sniffing the air and noting the stench of infection, it wasn't potent but it would be naturally repulsive to most, given instinct, his eyes went back to the humans mask. He had an idea, it would simmer for now though.

"There is a home just outside the square here, it has the word yuyevon on the gate in front of the walk up. That is my home, if you have no place to stay then make that your home. You may wonder why, but let's just say I understand your situation, I also trust your honor as a warrior based on how you addressed yourself. Your skills will be needed, trust that...also do not enter the basement."

He produced a key from his breast pocket, his other hand which still held the pastry indicated the direction of his home. To most outside observers he would seem a bit chaotic or perhaps a bit daft in his actions, never seeming to stay focused for very long, it didn't matter. He smiled, his glasses dropping down his nose a bit, but at this range the human would notice something odd, his glasses were only frames, they held no lenses at all. He was however listening to the demon blood, judging his ways, it seemed he had not accounted on something, he knew nothing of Dalaga, or seemingly of this human in front of him, a shame, this man would become quite key in the future, he didn't need to time travel to realize it.

PostSubject: Re: Oasis District   Fri May 15, 2015 3:34 pm

۞Where am I?I have just entered the Oasis District of Sonne.
۞Who's with me?My constant companions, Rius and Blackie, Dalaga, Gaius and Jabes.
۞How do I feel?Thoughtful, Amused, Bored.
۞What's on my mind?Typical...it happens every damn time...

Looking at the object and listening to the contract being formed towards her, Aeos could only sigh and carefully plucked the weapon from the hand of Gaius, holding it with care between two fingers with a frown of distaste she tossed it into the air above her head where it abruptly appeared to explode and vanish in a burst of light before she placed her fingertips on her forehead,frown still creasing her brow. "Typical...everywhere I go I'm drawn into events of some sort...alright I'll take up this little...offer of yours Gaius, although you knew I would do so already. In any case I think it would be wise for me to depart this city before I get drawn into anything more...better that I don't get involved in the long term..." she sighed, quietly mumbling to herself as she turned and floated off towards the swordsman whom named himself Jabes.

Silently she looked at the man, her face impassive as she appeared to stare at him for several moments, however after she remained there for some moments she then offered a bow of her head, one that was polite in nature.
"My apologies for this apparent chaos...it has a habit of...well no matter. Do take care Master Tykrel, you are far from your homeland, as are almost all whom you shall encounter. Be on thine guard until thou doth find companions whom one is able to trust with thine existence and secrets...perhaps we shall meet another day..." Aeos offered as way of apology and guidance both before she floated off towards the direction of the Serria District, leaving others to do as they desired.

Spoiler:

Current Theme Song

Back to top Go down
SilentVex

PostSubject: Re: Oasis District   Sat May 16, 2015 1:35 am

Smiled as his gauntlet burst, feeling its essence return to him. It was fortunate he expected as much and left the gauntlet removable, otherwise that would've been his actual arm. He looked back down from it, and froze. He saw her disappearing, that was not good. If he remembered right... He huffed and flared out the tail of his coat. "Hey! This one doesn't last long, can't ruin the continuity!" He began to rush after her, his feet hardly touching the floor as he went. Of course he knew *where* she was heading, he just needed to prepare for the shift.

<Sierra district>

Yes I am a girl. Yes I love dresses, and shopping, and talking about cute boys. Yes I'm likely to get in trouble for gossiping. Yes I love doing my nails. Yes, I am beautiful.

Yes, I am me.
Back to top Go down
Shin

PostSubject: Re: Oasis District   Sat May 16, 2015 1:53 am

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ECTHELION BLACK~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Black growled a little and shook his shaggy head as he wrapped the sash back around his waist, but he agreed that it was best to move on quickly. As much as he enjoyed the desert, he would be far happier back in a wooded placed where civilization had either barely touched, or had been absent for centuries if not longer.
He bent over and grew his thick greyish-brown coat of fur once more and loped after Aeos, returning to her side and continuing his watch over her under the treacherous sun.

[Exit => Sierra District]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A timeless and forgotten place
The moon and sun in endless chase
Each in quiet surrender
While the other reigns the sky

The midnight hour begins to laugh
A summer evening's epitaph
The winds are getting crazy as the storm begins to rise
Back to top Go down
LS95

PostSubject: Re: Oasis District   Sat May 16, 2015 3:42 am

Jabes Tykrel
The Forsaken Warrior

Jabes was quite skeptical of the man holding the key out. He wasn't one to refuse an offer for help, nor deny a request for it. Holding out his hand, he simply stated, "Very well. It is my duty as a knight to repay my debts, and to you I intend to, for this kindness."

Back to top Go down
Dilrax

PostSubject: Re: Oasis District   Sat May 16, 2015 7:13 am

Rius
"A Grimoire of the Twilight, Reflecting both the sun and moon in its form and power, it serves only the one name it is bound to. "

Rius watched as the group started to split up, he pushed him self up from the ground and fell backwards sinking into his own shadow that he was already half emerged from and would then merge with Blackie's shadow as he followed after Aeos who left for another area.
[exit - Sierra District]

Eireson sol
A Mercenary for hire with a twisted fate, thick with blood his aura reflects the trail he leaves behind, thick with blood and crimson red.

Eonus
A Powerful Divine Spirit born of Fire and Ice, it was said to have been one of four Guardian Pillars for a City lost long ago, now it searches for purpose once again.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Lunaris

PostSubject: Re: Oasis District   Fri May 22, 2015 5:15 am

۞Where am I?I have just entered the Oasis District once more.
۞Who's with me?Blackie, Rius, Gaius and a green haired male.
۞How do I feel?Pleased, Comfortable, Amused, Mischievous.
۞What's on my mind?Now we can have some fun in peace...

Aeos dragged Blackie out into the Oasis District, looking around at the area as she let him go she noticed that things hadn't been cleaned up from earlier that day and caused her to shrug a little before walking over to a nearby corpse and seating herself on it with a stretch. "Relax Blackie, it'll just be our little group out here at this hour and we can all play without being disturbed at least." she managed to say as she relaxed and waited for the little gathering to finally get together.

Spoiler:

Current Theme Song

Back to top Go down
Dilrax

PostSubject: Re: Oasis District   Fri May 22, 2015 5:59 am

Rius

a black mass raced across the ground to Aeos and blackie to which rius would appear from, jumping out of the shadow onto the sand covered sandstone he let out a sigh, "its the icky bad-bad drink... everyone had it... bad bad influence... even you mistress... fun is good but with bad-bad drink is not good..." Rius says looking back and forth between the two as he sat their in the sand, to him they both have had more then enough... though blackie might have reached some kind of limit, rius couldn't tell but he was far worse then aeos as far as he could tell... or was it the other way around and aeos was just somehow in control still, their was a displeased and worried look upon his face again as he sat their thinking about it.

Eireson sol

Eonus
Back to top Go down
Shin

PostSubject: Re: Oasis District   Fri May 22, 2015 6:07 am

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~BLACKIE~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Still growling and muttering in frustration, Blackie's wary if somewhat unsteady gaze kept looking around the district and constantly back in the direction of the tavern. Whenever his eyes passed to Aeos he would look confused, as though he was trying to figure out why they had left the tavern in the first place. His hands clenched into fists and relaxed, though quickly tensed again at the slightest odd sounds or scents in the air.
He hated the uneasy feelings that came along with alcohol. The way the ground seemed to slip, the difficulty in focusing his eyes and senses, how his mind couldn't seem to choose what it was supposed to be doing. Quietly cursing himself in that same foreign tongue, he finally made his way to one of the strange large-leafed trees that grew in this area and leaned against it.
Soon enough, however, he groaned uneasily and bend over double as half a bottle of alcohol and everything that hadn't passed through from lunch and dinner spilled over the sandy ground. Breathing uneasily, he spat out what remained in his mouth and tried to calm his body. Glancing back at Aeos, he growled in frustration and punched the tree's sturdy trunk with enough force to topple it to the ground. "[1]"

[1]
Spoiler:

Each in quiet surrender

Back to top Go down
Dalaga Helios

PostSubject: Re: Oasis District   Fri May 22, 2015 8:00 am

(Earlier)

He nodded to the man and moved away from him toward one of tge Carioca corpses that were around, intent on studying it, his eyes scanning for the best subject to use, not that there were a lack of potential bodies to open and play with. He spent the next while turning the corpses, checking their physical features and taking notes on what he found.

(Currently)

His coat was off and to the side, hat next to that, his sleeve unbuttoned and rolled up his arm while his hand extracted another heart to compare it to another he had removed earlier, finding a significant size difference, almost like it had a whole extra chamber, how curious. He looked up from his collection of organs, seeing the group approach, a wide smile on his face, his mood always improved when elbow deep in studies.

"Hello hello, good evening...I had hardly noticed you three left earlier, do you wish to join me in dicection of the heart?"

He said happily, his other hand motioning to a leather holder of a few basic surgery tools, he looked as though if he had a tail he would be wagging it from joy.

PostSubject: Re: Oasis District   Fri May 22, 2015 8:09 am

۞Who's with me?Blackie, Rius, Gaius and a green haired male.
۞How do I feel?Thoughtful, Wistful, Somber, Contemplative.
۞What's on my mind?Maybe next time I should erase my existence...

Extremely amused as she watched Blackie curse aloud, less so on him spilling his breakfast, Aeos got up and walked over to him, placing a hand on the tall beastkin's back with a smile. "Oh nonsense...You've been with me for so long and through far worse than almost causing a small bar fight, what makes you think I would toss you out now?" she asked him with a small chuckle and then made a small damp cloth and bottle of water for him to drink, handing them over to him with a giggle as she walked over to her seat once more atop a large dead worm from earlier. She had to agree in part to Rius but she also was far better at holding her liquor than many, it was just that she didn't get to indulge so much as often as she used to, what with all the traveling that she had to do and now she had another two contracts to think of atop the pile as well a she leaned back with a sigh looking up at the night sky fondly as she looked down at the creature she was seated on, a friendly wave to Dalaga as she was brought back to reality once more. "I think I'll pass for now but thank you for the offer but I don't wish to dwell on the creatures right now...they echo enough in my own mind as it is..." she said before getting to her feet and vanishing to sit atop one of the rooftops, her mind working over and digesting all the information that she had gained, as well as the chaos she caused, over the day.

Spoiler:

Current Theme Song

Last edited by Sakura Lunaris on Sat May 23, 2015 2:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
SilentVex

PostSubject: Re: Oasis District   Fri May 22, 2015 8:34 am

Gaius eventually appeared and deposited the supplies he had obtained with Blackie and the strange man DAlaga before disappearing again. When he re appeared it was on the rooftops with Aeos, sitting beside her quietly. He looked out below and around, quietly content in his odd, drunken way, as he looked for the green haired stranger that followed them. After a while he thought it appropriate to speak. "You know, it was fun while it lasted." He said to Aeos, at a volume so low only she would hear his words. "Wouldn't mind it again sometime, the note was right. The fun does follow you." He smirked a little bit and checked the area below them.

Were the green haired man to appear, he would know it. Whoever it was had the movements of an assasin or a thief, someone who knew how to travel without being detected. However that only worked if they didn't know you were there, once someone knew who to look for, stealth became nigh impossible. And with the detailed look he had obtained (the note was stashed away in his own supply kit, along with extra copies he wrote on the way) and his 6th sense, it would be impossible to hide for long. Especially the closer you got to him... demons were hard to trick.

"I grabbed your drink on the way out, if you wanted to finish it." He said, taking one of the glasses of drink he had obtained on his way out and offering it to her.

Yes, I am me.
Back to top Go down
Shin

PostSubject: Re: Oasis District   Fri May 22, 2015 10:32 am

Though faint, a slight smile did twitch the corners of his mouth for the briefest moment. Thankful for the water, he used it to wash the bitter flavors out of his mouth. He couldn't disagree that he had caused much worse trouble than this. Trouble that could have shattered a continent and caused the loss of hundreds of thousands, if not millions, of innocent lives.
He placed his left hand on his hip as though grasping for something, and drew out a strange crystalline sword. With a four foot long blade made of a faintly glowing blue crystal and a length of obsidian chain dangling off the end of the hilt and both sides of the crossguard, Blackie quietly stared at it for a few minutes before leaning back against the broken tree and set the weapon across his knees. The quiet pulsing of the sword's latent energy was relaxing for him and memories crossed his tired mind. Memories of lost family, the grief that had overtaken him, how this weapon had been created, and how he had hunted Aeos in a past life. And had nearly taken that life. It wasn't the first time he had considered destroying it, but he couldn't bring himself to do such a thing.
When he felt a new person appear next to Aeos and the red-coat's scent caught his attention, Blackie quietly huffed and slipped the sword away again, back into the pocket dimension he had drawn it from. Silently he watched the man and listened intently to whatever he might have had to say, though as he was speaking so quietly, it was difficult for him to make out much more than the sound of his voice.
Knowing Aeos could handle herself for a few moments, he stood up and walked over to a quiet corner in order to recollect himself from his earlier outburst and meditate to calm his racing mind.

Each in quiet surrender

Back to top Go down
Dilrax

PostSubject: Re: Oasis District   Fri May 22, 2015 12:35 pm

Rius

Rius wondered over next to the supply's that had been gathered just so they were not left alone but on top of which it was probably easier for him to "carry" them as he was able to drag many things regardless of size into his shadow which was almost like a private pocket of space, his shadow expanded across the ground and slowly pulling the supply's down into its depth to where they would vanish from sight, kept safe from all source's and hardly a burden to be carried any more, with the small task relating the supply's done with Rius had two things... though blackie was probably best left alone for the time being.

with the latter option only remaining rius made his way to the roof top jumping between objects, ledges walls and platforms till he reached the top and ran over to Aeos he paused next to the due before moving in between, forcing his way if he had to just to sit between them with a righteous huff.

Eireson sol

Eonus
Back to top Go down
LS95

PostSubject: Re: Oasis District   Sat May 23, 2015 12:18 am

Jabes Tykrel
The Forsaken Warrior

Jabes had been standing there, his sword planted deep into the stony pathway lining the ground, presumably in a meditative state. He seemed to still be fairly alert, despite drowning out most of the background noise in the area, not flinching or responding to peoples' shocked remark about his skin, his body, his everything.

Back to top Go down
Sakura Lunaris

PostSubject: Re: Oasis District   Sat May 23, 2015 6:17 am

۞Who's with me?Blackie, Rius, Gaius, Dalaga, Jabes.
۞How do I feel?Thoughtful, Wistful, Somber, Contemplative.
۞What's on my mind?I will return soon...

Taking hold of the glass offered to her, Aeos dipped her head in reply, thanking him for the drink as she sat there staring up at the night sky above in silence. A faint smirk on her face for a brief moment as she offered a silent salute to the night sky, tilting the glass towards the moon above. This one is for you my dear heart...may your slumber be ever peaceful... she would silently toast and take a sip before turning her attention back to the young Gaius. "Sorry about that...and thanks for picking this up for me." Tomorrow will be the start of a very big day, lots of things to organize. You see I'll be leaving this city very soon, I usually don't stay in one place for too long and need to keep moving. You'll need to be able to do that yourself alright? Sometimes we will be traveling with others and you may not like them so just give them their space. Other than that I'll be doing my best to train you for the trials you have ahead...and if you get good enough, I'll give you the little gift I'm holding on to until your ready to use it..." she explained in businesslike tones of voice, her head turning back to the night sky again, closing her eyes she would listen to the sounds around her, the examinations that Dalaga was performing, Blackie washing his mouth out and the shifting of sand as the breeze passed by.

Spoiler:

Current Theme Song

Last edited by Sakura Lunaris on Sat May 23, 2015 2:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tartreg

PostSubject: Re: Oasis District   Sat May 23, 2015 11:02 am

After a nice relaxing dip into the sweet depths of his galactic mind; recovering some much needed energy after his large traveling distance earlier that day, Tartreg brought his mind and body back into his present location. His senses slowly returned to him, full and refreshed. He opened up his mind and perception to take on the vibrations in the air around him. Honing in on a specific frequency, he moved his perception towards it's location. It was as if his mind was flowing in between the currents in the air towards the destination. He came upon a scene of the younger half-demon giving Aeos another drink on top of a roof with the little Grimoire in between them, the man with fur cooling off, and a man in armor meditating with his sword in the ground.

By picking up on the vibrations of the area around where his perceptive sense of his mind had focused on, Tartreg's skin was able to recreate an image of that area in real time. He then used his conscious mind to move the small, clear cube from it's place on his belt out into the air around him, growing so that its edges entirely enveloped his body. As the cube expanded and the edge of it passed through his body, the image that his perceptive sense had reflected on his skin transferred itself onto the cube. The cube then reconstructed the image as a 3 dimensional holographic image in real time, as if it were a semi-transparent virtual reality simulation.

Reaching in front of his body, he activated a special set of nerves in the tips of his fingers, emitting a super-sharp and powerful, but almost infinitely small vibration into the air in front of him. The vibration seemed to almost weld a connection between the image created by the cube and where he currently was. By using the pathways that his perceptive sense had followed, he carved a path through time and space. As he stretched open his tear, space effectively folded upon itself, allowing him to simply step between the two places as if he were stepping through a cutout of a doorway in a large piece of paper. After the tear/fold was created, his conscious mind shrank the cube and returned it to it's rightful position on his belt. Tartreg, with his perceptive sense still at the point of focus, stepped forward, connecting the rest of his mind and body to his perceptive sense.

An instant later, the tear/fold in space closed behind him. He found himself floating in the air above everyone, facing the well lit scene with the full moon of the planet to his back. To them it would look like the silhouette of a human like figure with his hands in his pockets floating in the center of the image of the moon. That was, except for the glow of his shoulder-pads and tie, as well as the semi glossy surface of his skin. The light of the moon reflected off of the edges of the surface of his skin that still showed, namely his head. This created a halo like effect of light shining around his head, changing colors as his skin moved through the galactic formations that it reflected most of the time.

Back to top Go down
SilentVex

PostSubject: Re: Oasis District   Sun May 24, 2015 3:33 am

Gaius shrugged a little bit at her comment at needing to move around a lot. "I'm used to moving, nothing new. Just a different world to explore as far as I'm concerned." He gave a half smile and looked back down at the ground, pondering things. He got like this when drunk and without festivities, serious, somber. And more often than not lacking in memory afterwards. "As for others, I can't promise I won't make comments about them, but I'll at least respect them if they respect me." He wiped his mouth half tiredly as he sighed again, looking around at the district.

He smirked a bit when she mentioned getting good enough. A little jokingly he sat up and puffed out his chest. "Believe me, I'm the best at what I do. Well, second to one, but not for long." He grinned a little toothy grin before settling back down. He felt a little light, like there wasn't much to worry about in the world. Mostly because here he hadn't met many demons so it felt much less life threatening, though of course he was concerned slightly how the world could fare without their glorious red and black coated protector.

Looking up he noticed the spaceman floating in the sky. He could tell who it was, of course, because of the familiar presence he held about himself. Giving a mostly drunen wave, he hummed before grabbing Force Edge from his back. The weapon glowed a bright blue before he playfully tossed it at him with a loud "Hey space man, catch." The weapon was moving slower than a normal Round Trip to prevent it from injuring him, as the man would no doubt notice, and more than likely be easily capable of catching.

Yes, I am me.
Back to top Go down
Dilrax

PostSubject: Re: Oasis District   Sun May 24, 2015 6:39 pm

Rius

he sat there and listened to the two even so far as to gaze up at the moon lit sky as well pondering in thought, so much had happened in so little time with many new face's each one being far different then common crowds of people he had been around, he didn't feel as shy around them but they were intimidating a little for him though he knew Aeos would always be their just as he and blackie were their for her, but now it looked like their might be another of the group though he was not sure and the thought of not knowing bugged him a little, he turned his head to Aeos and nudged her arm with his nose, "funny-weird guy is following now?... what training you do?... " he asks her looking for an answer.

Eireson sol

Eonus
Back to top Go down
Shin

PostSubject: Re: Oasis District   Sun May 24, 2015 7:20 pm

Having picked up on Aeos's change of tone, Blackie grew curious and walked over to stand under her, leaning against the wall.  When he heard her practically inviting this new person to travel with them, He growled and jumped up onto the roof. [1] Though Aeos was likely the only one to understand his heated language, it was obvious from his harsh tone and stiff body language alone that he heavily protested such an idea.
Though protest as he might, he knew once Aeos's mind was set, it was unlikely to change. His eyes suddenly shifted to the stranger as an angry growl rose in his throat. [2] After angrily barking out at him in that foreign tongue, he jumped down off the roof and stalked some way off.

[1]
Spoiler:

[2]
Spoiler:

Each in quiet surrender