Sanctuary of Aerosillia
aerosillia.forumotion.com is a roleplay site that holds elements inspired or influenced from many different games, shows and stories and fan content is displayed or used. I do not claim to own any of these elements as they belong to their prospective owners and creators.

The Sanctuary of Aerosillia is a Forum Roleplay Community. Please be sure to read the Welcome thread to get started in this world beyond imagining.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Current Conditions Inside Malduke’s Floors
  • First Floor:
  • Second Floor:
  • Third Floor:
Latest topics
» Dilrax's Character Gallery
Thu Oct 05, 2017 10:14 am by Dilrax

» Saku's Gaia Work
Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:36 pm by Sakura Lunaris

» The Travellers Gateway
Mon Nov 23, 2015 4:28 am by Dilrax

» Tartreg's Wacky and Wonderful World
Tue Oct 27, 2015 3:26 am by Tartreg

» Shinko's Shadows
Wed Oct 14, 2015 10:33 pm by Shin

» Descending from the Azure Moon on high...
Wed Oct 14, 2015 5:18 am by Sakura Lunaris

» Heart of the desert.
Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:48 pm by Rhode

» Sonne Slums
Thu Jul 09, 2015 9:41 pm by Rihenian

» Introductions
Fri Jul 03, 2015 1:35 am by Rewelle

Affiliates

Share | 

Oasis District

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
LS95

PostSubject: Re: Oasis District   Sun May 24, 2015 9:26 pm

Jabes Tykrel
The Forsaken Warrior

Darkest Dungeon OST - "Battle in the Warrens"

Jabes had come out of his trance now, pulling his broken blade out of the ground with ease, and began to search for the cause of such a loud, barking voice. Wandering upon the place where Aeos and her group was, though he hadn't bothered to barge up to the roof, he spoke with disdain. "Be this more chaos?"
Back to top Go down
Sakura Lunaris

PostSubject: Re: Oasis District   Mon May 25, 2015 3:49 am

Across the sea of time I wander, a song in my heart and my gaze ever onwards

۞Where am I?I have just entered the Oasis District once more.
۞Who's with me?Blackie, Rius, Gaius, Dalaga, Jabes, Tartreg.
۞How do I feel?Thoughtful, Mischievous, Understanding, Solitary.
۞What's on my mind?What a delectable idea~♪

Hearing her companion speaking to her about her desire as well as the thoughts from her dear grimore, Aeos would begin to form an idea within her mind, an idea and plan to which they would most certainly find a great deal of distaste however it would also offer an added layer to the problem that Blackie had so pointed out to her. His training had already begun the moment his older self had offered me a contract Rius. The supply trip was just the tip of the iceberg...however now I have to leave this little group for a moment...I must find someone I had heard rumor of within this town. The others shall find this extremely distasteful that I shall wander off alone but Blackie pointed something out to me I had neglected in my plans. Please do your best to ensure that they do not follow me for this task and I shall return swiftly and with the utmost haste... Aeos would reply using the bond she held with the grimore and then carefully rose to her feet and stretched, setting her drink upon the rooftop beside her, she folded her arms and considered her direction for a moment until with a nod of decision, she would turn and speak up to those in the area. "Fear not Jabes, it is not more chaos that shall descend here at this moment...as for the rest of you. I need to go take care of some business...alone. I don't wish to be followed for this for if I am then I shall not be able to complete it. I will return swiftly however so until then, do try not to cause too much trouble nor kill one another while I'm gone..." she would speak to those in the area assembled there, her voice carried with simple ease in the quiet and peaceful night air before she vanished from sight, using the greatest levels of speed she held.

Spoiler:

Current Theme Song
I'm a sucker for the bishounen anti-hero

I shaull aulwauws shonu loru shu miin fir wie ♥️
Back to top Go down
http://aerosillia.forumotion.com
Shin

PostSubject: Re: Oasis District   Mon May 25, 2015 7:38 am

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~BLACKIE~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blackie sat quietly against a wall, staring up at a black night sky dotted with stars and the bright white moon. He didn't like these plans and this secrecy that Aeos seemed to think was necessary for everything she was doing. In every life, she always had some desire for secrecy, and that was fine and understandable; but this new desire for so much of it that she couldn't even seem to confide in him on occasion bothered him to no end.
When the next breeze didn't bring that familiar scent from Aeos's person, Blackie frowned and looked over at the rooftop where she should have been and nearly vaulted to his feet when he saw she wasn't there anymore. In a slight panic, he bolted over and scrambled to the rooftop, trying to figure out where she could have gone, but he couldn't for the life of him figure out where she could have disappeared to.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A timeless and forgotten place
The moon and sun in endless chase
Each in quiet surrender
While the other reigns the sky

The midnight hour begins to laugh
A summer evening's epitaph
The winds are getting crazy as the storm begins to rise
Back to top Go down
Tartreg

PostSubject: Re: Oasis District   Mon May 25, 2015 8:02 am

The young man tossed one of his swords up to Tartreg. Threw more like, considering how high up he was... Even though it was thrown, it moved with a slow rotation. Tartreg figured that this was so he could catch it safely. Not knowing if the man was making fun of him or not, and wanting to have some entertainment, Tartreg sped up his perception. This caused everything to move as if it were in super slow motion. He then focused in on the blade and analyzed its structure and composition. Confident in his analysis, he let his perception slow back down to normal and stopped the blade in mid air with his mind, right when the tip was about a half centimeter from his face.

Tartreg tilted his head to one side as if looking at the blade curiously. His hands in his pockets still, he maneuvered the blade with his mind. It floated before him, rotating and flipping. Tartreg inspected all the little curves and bending of the reflection of the moonlight on the blade. Not one blemish at all. He then caused it to flash through the atmosphere around him in a blur of speed. It moved so fast that it broke the sound barrier and caused a massive *BOOOM* to echo throughout the air around them while also creating a visual shock-wave of air that expanded out in all directions. The plants and trees all rustled and creaked, and the peoples clothes at least, blew around their bodies furiously. As he brought the blade back to a standstill, he inspected it again after his rigorous test. Perfectly crafted, perfectly balanced, perfectly deadly for most that would ever come into contact with it. He thought aloud in a neutral and calm tone to the people still there. For as he was inspecting it, Aeos had said something and run off in a rather hurry.

Here, have your fine weapon back. I hope you gain the ability to use that at the true level it was built for, as I am sure your older self will too... Tartreg thought to them with calm authority in his tone as he floated the weapon back down to its owner. Turning his head back to the Cosmos, he continued to float in the sky with his hands in his pockets, thinking upon the events that had transpired since he had arrived and where this group would be going off too. I wonder if the adventures of these people will be enough to keep me occupied... he thought to himself in a curious tone.
Back to top Go down
SilentVex

PostSubject: Re: Oasis District   Mon May 25, 2015 8:13 am

Gaius stared at Blackie during his, insult? Threat? He had no fucking idea. After it ended he turned his attention to the spaceman, easily catching the blade when it was returned, turning the weapon about before replacing it on his back. "Grandad was a demon, this was his devil arm. Both it and Yamato are perfect, and Eternity as well, save the inscriptions on it in devil tongue." He chuckled a bit and stood up, dusting himself off. "Grandad sealed his power into Force Edge, I only ever got ot use Sparda once."

That dealt with, he turned to the now wolf and pointed at him. "AS for you, the Momsae kiss (Mom-Sa-Eh Ki-se, meaning mangy mutt). If you have something to say to me, ever, say it in a bloody goddamn language I can understand. Your... threat... insult... WHATEVER is wasted if I can't understand you. That, and it makes you sound like one of those french pretentious okkrurak (Okk-Rur-Ahk, meaning assholes) who thinks their culture is so superior when they piss on their national landmarks." His voice was clearly upset about his lack of english skills, but when he made the comparison it was only to show how annoying it was, not saying he WAS one of them. ANyone with two cents of a brain would be able to figure that much out.

Yes I am a girl. Yes I love dresses, and shopping, and talking about cute boys. Yes I'm likely to get in trouble for gossiping. Yes I love doing my nails. Yes, I am beautiful.

Yes, I am me.
Back to top Go down
Dilrax

PostSubject: Re: Oasis District   Mon May 25, 2015 1:13 pm

Rius
...............................................................................................................................................................................................................
The Concalefactorius Twilight Fragment (Grimoire)
Bound to: Aeos
Grimoire Form: Creature
"A Grimoire of the Twilight, Reflecting both the sun and moon in its form and power, it serves only the one name it is bound to. "
...............................................................................................................................................................................................................

Rius just let out a depressed sigh and hung his head on the spot before turning to blackie in his panic, ("Rius is worryed too... but mistress said to not follow her... mistress said to stop others from following... Rius knows blackie wants to... but should not follow... Rius also thinks strange-guy-in-training by mistress dont understand blackie... strange-guy-in-training don't hear Rius yet unlike Blackie and mistress do...") he chatters away to blackie while actually only making the occasional squeak, he was right though, with out aeos around Rius couldn't talk to anyone other then blackie unless someone was able to read his mind or he had created another telepathic link with someone else and in this instance Gaius couldn't understand blackie where as Rius was able to understand like it had been through a universal translation but even then he only understood half of it... the gust of wind from the sonic boom snapped him from thought with the rush of wind blasting past it was strong enough to blow him off his feet from where he sat, his claws dug into the rooftop holding him down as his fur was blasted backwards, once it settled he look like someone had just tried to convert ever strand of fur into one long mow-hawk that ran across his entire body only his fur was really really short...

shaking him self down so his fur returned to normal he started thinking about the current connection between Aeos and Gaius, didn't really know much about the connection at all let alone the other version of Gaius, though even with out Aeos around the link could still be established and broken at any time and Rius had doubts about even doing it but going by the word of his master it would probably be helpful in some way later on, he rolled his eyes with a sigh as he looked at the ground again before stretching one foot after another, his neck, back and then tail, turning to face Gaius he walked over and looked up at his face before quickly dipping his head towards the ground, throwing it back and forwards again as he head-butted the mans leg with the flat of his skull top of his head which was probably no more then the force of someone lightly kicking you in the leg with the toe of their shoe that also felt rather hard, it wasn't the most well thought out idea of getting someone's attention but it would no doubt probably work and also annoy the victim of the head-butt

Eireson sol
A Mercenary for hire with a twisted fate, thick with blood his aura reflects the trail he leaves behind, thick with blood and crimson red.

Eonus
A Powerful Divine Spirit born of Fire and Ice, it was said to have been one of four Guardian Pillars for a City lost long ago, now it searches for purpose once again.
Back to top Go down
Dalaga Helios

PostSubject: Re: Oasis District   Mon May 25, 2015 1:21 pm

Dalaga had been cleaning up around the area he had been mucking about, a mental chain coming over him at Aeos' words, no longer finding himself able to draw his blade, likely because he typically does so only with intent to kill. He reached up above himself, catching a rag that was tosse although the air by the shockwave, bringing it down to the scalpel he had been using and cleaning it off, his notebook already tucked away in his coat pocket. He stood up and used the rag to clean any remaining blood off his hands before looking at the newcomer. Too many new faces, he was hardly interested, now that his want for acquiring knowledge had been quenched he had less issue controlling his focus. He moved over toward the half breed and the one with the shiny head, tossing the rag down between them.

"Chill out you two...there are lesser beings to consider, they provide the services we can't be bothered to do ourselves, if you keep disturbing their lives then who will make the liquor you drink or slaughter the animals you eat?"

He said dismissively, his hands coming up to his face and rubbin his eyes, slowly running them down so that he could look at the pair once more, honestly not caring if they listened or not, that it was said is enough.

"Also...stop showboating kid, you keep acting like your shit doesn't stink and you'll be put in your place faster then you can imagine...then again, you'll learn that one day regardless, but I wouldn't doubt it will cost the loves of many people you care about to get the message across."

He turned his back on the pair, not having any words for the shiny one, moving off instead back toward his home, he had things to do while the master was away, while she couldn't lay any restrictions on him. His eyes went up to blackie, then back down to the path ahead of him as he walked. He wondered...he glanced back behind him.

PostSubject: Re: Oasis District   Tue May 26, 2015 6:36 am

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~BLACKIE~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blackie grimaced as the red-coated man threatened him in return. [1] He continued speaking in that foreign tongue, not knowing enough to actually speak the words he used. [2]. His left hand shifted to grip some unseen object within the sash around his waist and his eyes continued to watch the strange man Aeos had accepted too easily.

[1]
Spoiler:

[2]
Spoiler:

Each in quiet surrender

Back to top Go down
Sakura Lunaris

PostSubject: Re: Oasis District   Tue May 26, 2015 11:57 am

۞Who's with me?Blackie, Rius, Gaius, Dalaga, Jabes, Tartreg, Revere.
۞How do I feel?Thoughtful, Patient, Understanding, Contemplative.
۞What's on my mind?Please let them all be in one piece...

Aoes walked along on the sandy and newly stone converted ground, her head dipped at a slightly downward angle as she slowly walked through the shadows, her arms folded across her body as she made her winding way towards where her companions had been left within the Oasis District. She had decided to take her time on her return trip as she felt she would need to do some serious explaining to those assembled, held a contract with her, were bound to her or just simply chose to join her if they desired. She would owe them each that at the very least... I suppose I had best just up and explain the situation and what I intend to do about it...although I don't wish to permit too much of this information to be revealed to them just yet either. Let's just hope they didn't end up bickering to a point of starting to dismember one another... she thought to herself as she stepped from the shadows at last and out into the open area where the others were assembled, thankfully nothing had truly begun to get out of hand just yet, a minor blessing that she was thankful for.

Silent footsteps falling upon the firmament, softly and not making any form of noise with how softly she tread upon the ground, her face carefully devoid of the emotions that swirled within her as she came to a halt before the small group of beings. Her head bowed slightly as she remained in thought, then tilting her head to gaze at the moon high above, then began to cry aloud.
"Alright...I think it's about time I fill you all in on what's going on here and where we shall be heading to. We have a long trip ahead and there are no longer any clearly marked roads to our destination and maps will be completely useless. Our destination is the lost city of Eostar. The journey will be long, you will more than likely encounter fighting, either between yourselves or against elements that should no be..." she began to explain, her voice clear and carried throughout the plaza where they found themselves standing there in the darkness. Aeos would dip her head once more and half closing her eyes, she continued to explain.

"I have also hired someone to deal with a particular element that I had not considered earlier, Blackie had pointed that out to me before I went to make these arrangements. You will not likely agree with many of my decisions, nor the individuals that we are going to travel with, however your just going to have to swallow that pride, suck it up and accept that I have chosen, selected or permitted each and every individual to join us for a particular reason and a purpose. No I will not divulge this information to you, and no, I will not change my mind nor shall I be swayed within the selection or decisions I make. As much as it may fill you each with fear, disgust, loathing, anger or distaste at the highest levels, it will be necessary to work together to some degree. Think about what I have said, all of it, with the utmost of care because if I have to, I WILL leave you behind, I WILL leave your corpse to rot in the wilderness and I WILL walk over them without a second thought. If you can't accept this then feel free to leave at any time, just do not forget this." Aeos called aloud, walked across the plaza in silence and sat down upon the edge of the fountain, head bowed slightly, sitting in silence, her pale form, the liquid moonlight of her hair, all seated with an almost regal, elegant and ethereal grace and her azure gaze fixed upon sights and a faraway goal that she alone could see.

Spoiler:

Current Theme Song

Back to top Go down
Takeshi Kage

PostSubject: Re: Oasis District   Tue May 26, 2015 12:24 pm

Revere managed to follow close behind Aeos after their meeting back in the Iron Lung District. It was amazing at all that the two of them had managed to return in such a short period of time. As the two of them arrived he watched her from the shadows, as he was hired to do. That and the fact that she had this…body language, or facial expression. Something about her told Revere that she had something she wanted to get off her chest. Maybe it was time to whip these men into shape and stop their bickering. It was beginning to become dull and dragged on a bit. But never-the-less it needed to be done. So he watched, waited, and listened, making sure she got every word out that she needed without being interrupted. Much like a knight protects his princess that was how Revere treated the situation. Though more secretive.

Truth be told the merry band of adventurers she managed to pull together were at least strong and he could tell that from a first glance. The most interesting individual, besides Aeos herself, was perhaps the man…thing, whatever it was that floated above them. Something about him just screamed at Revere to never get in his way.

Aeos finished up her little speech and Revere let out a bit of a depressing sigh. Unlike the last time he didn’t really hide his presence as well, the man wearing the red cloak who attempted to track him down before could easily see where he was. A place almost directly next to Aeos, though invisible to the naked eye. For once he knew he didn’t want to be so sneaky around this group in case it roused unnecessary suspicion. Unlike the last group of adventurers, who tried backstabbing him at every moment because of mistrust for unknown reasons, Revere thought perhaps a more direct approach could work this time around. Letting the cloaking disappear he stood off to Aeos’ left, a small hand up in the air to single a greeting.

”Yo. I would be the so-called ‘hired’ person Aeos had just mentioned. Hope we get along and for the love of God survive this journey because last time I checked, everyone loves their lives.”
Back to top Go down
Tartreg

PostSubject: Re: Oasis District   Tue May 26, 2015 1:09 pm

Tartreg continued to face the Cosmos, fully aware of everything around him. Ah, Aeos is back, and she has brought a new friend... Hmmm. Yes he was the one from the bar that she rubbed her breasts all over. So that's how she goes about getting people... Interesting. Hahaha! he thought to himself. He had sensed them even before they entered the clearing. She may have been silent, and he invisible as well as silent, but there was no masking the vibrations of the movement of particles as they made there way through space. His perceptive sense picked up on all such variations throughout the area.

Tartreg listened to every word Aeos said, as well as the newcomer, who seemed to have an experienced demeanor about him. His hands in his pockets and still floating with his back to them, he couldn't help himself. He opened up his telepathy to all in the area, and only them, then let his thoughts echo through their minds... BWAhahahaha! Intriguing! It seems like your group will pique my interest for at least a little while. Be forwarned though. I come and go as I please. I may or may not help out. I do as I like, when I like. I do everything with purpose though. I will not harm you, so you need not worry about me being a loose cannon. That is unless I get dragged into a situation that I did not choose to be in... If that happens there is only one thing you need to know. I will end it. Quickly. Do not let your emotions drive you against me, no matter what I do or do not, because it will all be in your perception. Your negative emotions will not reach me. If your negative actions controlled by your negative emotions are directed at me, say if you lose control, it will not serve you well. Otherwise, I look forward to your adventures! Work hard, work together, and grow much!

Then speeding up his perception, he moved an after image of himself through the seams of empty space between the molecules, directly in front of the newcomer. In the same amount of time as someone to get 1/16th of a blink in, his image reached out and touched the man with the green hair on the forehead. The touch sped up the green haired man's perception for that same amount of time. To the man, everyone else was frozen in time, like statues. To everyone else.. well, they wouldn't notice it at all. Even if they did notice, they would only see the image of Tartreg touching the green haired mans forehead.

Tartreg faced him, and then thought in a direct line only to him, You show experience and promise. Your other sense is good. Better than most of the ones here. I guess that comes from your line of work. Anyway, it is correct as well. I will be aware of you whenever you are in my vicinity, just so you know. I will never give your location away though, so you need not worry about that. Do as you need to do. And do not respond to this.

With that, Tartreg's image removed its hand from the green haired man's head and disappeared, and his perception returned to normal. Time continued to flow as if nothing happened. Tartreg returned to his own conciousness and thought to himself, I wonder if I should tell her that I already know where the city is and the fastest route to get there... I did see it when I came to this planet after all... Nah! It will be more fun to watch them find their way... haha! With that, Tartreg flipped upside down along his central horizontal axis. He now faced all of them, in the same position he was before with his hands in his pockets, except he was now upside down. He tilted his head slightly as he watched and waited for them to continue...
Back to top Go down
LS95

PostSubject: Re: Oasis District   Tue May 26, 2015 3:31 pm

Jabes Tykrel
The Forsaken Warrior

Jabes hadn't budged since Aeos left to when she had returned. "I suppose I should join you all, if only to offer my protection."
Back to top Go down
SilentVex

PostSubject: Re: Oasis District   Tue May 26, 2015 11:51 pm

Jackpot.

Where am I?Oasis District
Who's with me?Aeos, Spaceman Tartreg, The mangy mutt, the grimoire, Dalaga high-horsed, diseased-broken-sword, and the assassin who's skills I doubt because reasons.
What am I thinking?I oughtta purple orb you.

Gaius shook his head and pointed at Blackie before Aeos could speak, quickly uttering a sentence in his devil tongue to him. "Yai duoaeklo dokaeito I voud'k vai ka, aerb dokaeito Aeos toodt ka kl'rx tadokl'rs ag vai. Never forget." He turned around and began to walk off some distance, to give the mutt space. Before he could forget however, he turned around and tossed a purple orb at the mutt. "For whenever you damn well feel like letting someone else have a turn understanding you." The orb would be impossible to break, as it was a clear form of adamantium filled with demon blood, aetherized demon blood anyways. With a whole slew of abilities depending on if one or two people used it.

Gaius then stood to listen to Aeos speak, listening calmly. The whole time, of course, his eyes were drifting between Aeos and the 'sneaky' green haired male, his<Gaius's> attention to detail skyrocketing after his, disagreement with Blackie. Gaius folded his arms as the man revealed himself to everyone, smart move Gaius was already three seconds away from putting a hole in his head with Nevermore. He did notice spaceman touching the green adorned head but shrugged it off a bit, figuring it was a private matter. Raising a hand to greet the green haired possibly-talented-possibly-oblivious shadow walker, Gaius turned and walked over to the big diseased man and gave him a strong pat on the back. He then spook just loud enough for the man to hear but no one else.
"Seems you, the grimoire, Aeos, and spaceman are the only ones I don't hate or get on my nerves. We're gonna have loads of fun!

Spoiler:

Yes I am a girl. Yes I love dresses, and shopping, and talking about cute boys. Yes I'm likely to get in trouble for gossiping. Yes I love doing my nails. Yes, I am beautiful.

Yes, I am me.
Back to top Go down
Dalaga Helios

PostSubject: Re: Oasis District   Wed May 27, 2015 12:09 am

Dalaga sighed having lost his chance, no matter, it would hold. He listened disinterestedly, having other things on his mind, still sorting through multiple lifetimes of information dump he absorbed from their first moments of the contract, he felt he made the right choice asking for information, not that he needed anything else, but it was odd that she would willingly surrender so much, and foolish. They were to go on a trip it seemed, he didn't need to make a choice in his going, he planned to protect his investment.

He moved back toward Aeos a bit, looking at the boy as he raged, wondering if he would give him the opportunity to test a theory, surely his temper would provide ample oppourtunity. The one with the odd skin was a non factor at this point, if he did become an obstacle he would be eliminated, just like the rest of them. His hand went to his empty sheath, smiling, wondering what the days outcome would be if all went as planned.

PostSubject: Re: Oasis District   Wed May 27, 2015 6:40 am

Rius
"A Grimoire of the Twilight, Reflecting both the sun and moon in its form and power, it serves only the one name it is bound to. "

he paused as aeos returned but not alone, it was night time and their was someone trying to hide in plain sight, he could sense them, hear them even, his sense's were magnified by the darkness and the shadows were like a spiders web they just touched, he listened as his master spoke then followed by the stranger in turn as he revealed him self... this wasn't going to end well with blackie as fired up as he is already, "m-mistress... ...." he stopped... not knowing what else to say, he wanted to warn her about what's currently happening though he really didn't know what to say or how to say it to her, he could only hope she would already know or guess.

shaking his head from one side to the other he had something to be doing and only just now noticed Gaius had moved, looking over the edge he saw Gaius by the old looking knight from earlier in the day, dropping to the ground below he ran over to gaius, the glow of his paws lightning up the ground beneath him as he hid from the knight behind Gaius, grabbing onto his pants, Rius tugged on Gaius's leg with a light growl to get his attention, hoping this time he would notice otherwise he might end up with a fright later on.

Eireson sol
A Mercenary for hire with a twisted fate, thick with blood his aura reflects the trail he leaves behind, thick with blood and crimson red.

Eonus
A Powerful Divine Spirit born of Fire and Ice, it was said to have been one of four Guardian Pillars for a City lost long ago, now it searches for purpose once again.
Back to top Go down
SilentVex

PostSubject: Re: Oasis District   Wed May 27, 2015 8:03 am

Jackpot.

Who's with me?Aeos, Spaceman Tartreg, The mangy mutt, the grimoire, Dalaga high-horsed, diseased-broken-sword, and the assassin who's skills I doubt because reasons.
What am I thinking?I oughtta purple orb you.

Gaius looked down at his leg where the grimoire was tugging at his pants, rather confused as to what was happening. Gaius bent down a moment so he was level with the creature before speaking in a soft tone. "What is it?" He would ask softly to the thing, curious as to what the creature could want. He did not drop his awareness of the area a moment though as he spoke to it, merely ocusing his immediate attention to the creature to figure out what it could possibly want. After all it seemed to just want to be aroun and wih Aeos. "" ...

Spoiler:

Yes, I am me.
Back to top Go down
Dilrax

PostSubject: Re: Oasis District   Wed May 27, 2015 9:27 am

Rius
....................................................................................................................................................................
....................................................................................................................................................................

he had Gaius's attention and the reason would only take a second to explain its self, pushing off the ground with his front paws he stood on his hind legs throwing a paw against the mans forehead as he had bent down, to Gaius it would feel like a light pulse of energy as the bottom of his paw flashed with a glow before growing dull as rius removed his paw from Gaius's face as quickly as he had reached up putting it there, it was the same ability Rius used when he marked both Gaius's and Dalaga's legs when Aeos started her game of tag though something was different about its use, Rius sat on the ground waiting a few moments watching Gaius who would probably no doubt question what exactly just happened.

"its done" a childish voice says to Gaius as Rius lets out an exhausted sigh at the same time glancing at the ground before looking back up at Gaius

Light Pad
Rius just Marked you on the forehead with his Light Pad ability, though this wont leave an actual mark
but it allows you to now hear his voice... in your head when he speaks.

Eireson sol

Eonus
Back to top Go down
Shin

PostSubject: Re: Oasis District   Wed May 27, 2015 9:37 am

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ECTHELION BLACK~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blackie growled as he caught the odd sphere that had been thrown at him.  Did he think he was some kind of dog who did tricks for amusement?  With his anger spiking, he gripped the ball so tightly that his knuckles all cracked.  From what words he understood, it seemed to be something of vague value, so he, very much against his own preferences, tucked it into his sash.  Maybe he would just refuse to use it to spite this pompous prick or pick up some other odd things and juggle it as though it truly were little more than a toy.
For now, however, he swiftly moved to Aeos's side and his nerves began to calm again.  But when he caught the assassin's scent, though, his eyes narrowed and he reached out to physically pick up Aeos and carry her off around the corner of a building before sitting her down on a barrel and frowning at her, arms crossed. "[1]?" he asked quietly, determined for some kind of answer.  Regardless of whether he received one or not, however, he would finally sigh and shake his head.  Though his body language and tone of voice still spoke of how terribly uncomfortable he was with this turn of events, Blackie drew out his pale blue greatsword, wrapped in chains, and held it out in front of his companion. "[2]."
If his request was granted, he would silently nod his head and sheathe the blade once more as a streak of white appeared in his shaggy mane of brownish-gray hair. Then he would bend over and return to his more comfortable wolf body and reach out to lift Aeos onto his back before trotting back out to where he had left the party.

[1]
Spoiler:

[2]
Spoiler:

Each in quiet surrender

Back to top Go down
Sakura Lunaris

PostSubject: Re: Oasis District   Wed May 27, 2015 9:53 am

۞How do I feel?Thoughtful, Patient, Understanding, Apologetic.
۞What's on my mind?Forgive me my friend...

Dipping her head forward as she heard Blackie speaking to her about taking such extreme measures and her reasons behind it, she placed a hand lightly upon the blade he held out to her. "I can feel it dear friend...I must return as soon as possible to the city. I realize how uncomfortable it will be, how chaotic as well with all the others...it's a large group but...I fear this time we will need each and every single one of them..." she explained to him in hushed tones what little she could reveal to him and hoped that he would understand just how severe the situation was in her mind for her to go to these lengths.

Spoiler:

Current Theme Song

Back to top Go down
Dalaga Helios

PostSubject: Re: Oasis District   Wed May 27, 2015 10:01 am

One of his eyes closed, the other still open and looking about, he was examining the information on Rius that Aeos had provided, his fingers tapping his empty sheath, not caring if he was being obvious. After determining what Rius had just done to Gaius he stopped, it was interesting but not what he was after. He opened his eye again and looked about at the rather large group that would be coming on this journey, knowing that only a few of them would be needed, so why then did she add the green haired man, likely one of the few powerful fighters left in the city once they left, she must be up to something. If this journey was dangerous then it was already obvious who would survive and who would not, the difference in power scale was too much, their souls for the most part were lesser and by that token their abilities were limited by that.

"My lady, whatever this is...I think it better if you say it outright, rather then keep us in suspense, this way those who wish to back out now can before a massive return trip lays before them."

He said evenly, rubbing his head slightly as he spoke, a soft sigh coming out afterwards, the bloodlust was thick in the air, it was making his own start to emerge.

PostSubject: Re: Oasis District   Wed May 27, 2015 10:31 am

Revere just sat back and watched the whole lot began talking among them, some giving him the cold shoulder for absolutely no reason and others being somewhat friendly. One so being was the odd man in the sky with the whole touching his forehead trick. As nice as it was to hear that someone actually appreciated the fact that someone like Revere was here, it freaked him out. Aeos didn’t even need all these people if she just took that single man with her. Then again, he was sure this person was so strong he could wipe them all out with a wink.

Soon Aeos disappeared, being kidnapped away by one of her comrades. Almost as fast as the blink of an eye Revere had disappeared along with them, his body manifesting on the rooftop above the both of them. He said nothing, did nothing, just watched Aeos respond to her friend’s unknown language. It was none of his business but he couldn’t let her out of his site. That’s what he was paid for and it wasn’t about to fail a job now. Besides, from the warning she gave him before about saving these people in case she became dangerous…that was the rough part. Revere had no clue was any of the triggers could be but until he did, he wouldn’t leave her general area.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Lunaris

PostSubject: Re: Oasis District   Wed May 27, 2015 11:06 am

۞How do I feel?Thoughtful, Patient, Understanding, Apologetic.
۞What's on my mind?Dalaga...you understand...

Her head remained bowed slightly as she listened to the suggestion from Dalaga and shook her head slightly in turn. "You know I can not speak further on this matter...and have already given all that I am able to reveal...no matter how much I agree with your assessment..." Aeos said with a sad smile, turning to look at the man before leaning back against a nearby wall, her arms behind her and head bowed in consideration.

Spoiler:

Current Theme Song

Back to top Go down
Tartreg

PostSubject: Re: Oasis District   Wed May 27, 2015 1:20 pm

Tartreg watched and listened to them all, and as Aeos bowed her head in consideration, he opened his telepathy to the group. Haha! While you all are trying to figure out the why of someone who has no real desire to tell you right now... you could all be on your way already! My guess is that time is of the essence. If you are following her, you should trust her. And otherwise, look at it as a little bit of excitement! You have no idea why you are going to follow her, and yet you do. Because you know it will be more interesting than sitting in a city bored! Adventure! Don't deny it, it is somewhere in each of you. And if it turns out that the only adventure is how you each handle the others on the road, at least you can say you went somewhere and lived somehow different then the majority here! But do not pester her for information. When the time is right, she will reveal more. There is no need for it until then... Trust in each other more. For if you don't, then just maybe, if the road ahead turns out to be much harder than anticipated, more will be lost than is needed. Ponder this more than trying to figure out why... His tone started off cheerfully, but quickly went serious as he told them not to pester her and on.

After his little speech, Tartreg pulled his hands out of his pockets and let his legs drop into an upside down cross-legged position. He used his mind to move his color changing fire out of it's container. He then started tossing the flame back and forth in his hands, the path of the flames acting as if they were vertical, but instead were actually making the letter U over and over. He then started manipulating the air currents around his body by shifting waves through the molecules around him. The result was that the flame  grew a little, the colors changing more frequently, shimmering through the flames almost as if the reflection of light off water. The colors reflected off of his skin, casting colorful reflections around him. He played around with the fire in this fashion for a few moments before thinking to them... Don't mind me right now. I play with my fire when I am bored. Do come to a decision soon though. Either way doesn't matter to me, but like I said, time may be of the essence more than most of you know... And words can be said on the way as well. He tilted his head again, watching them all intently while subconciously playing with his fire as the same time.
Back to top Go down
LS95

PostSubject: Re: Oasis District   Wed May 27, 2015 8:57 pm

LS95 wrote:
Jabes Tykrel
The Forsaken Warrior

Jabes has standing, listening to the ones around him. Traveling sounded like a good way to learn more about this land.
Back to top Go down
SilentVex

PostSubject: Re: Oasis District   Fri May 29, 2015 5:30 am

Jackpot.

What am I thinking?Oh great.

The aresenal:
Spoiler:

Gaius blinked a little bit, more than able to understand what was just done the moment he heard the voice. After a chuckle he shook his head and stood up. "That it? I was expecting something more, gruff, adult sounding." He smiled a bit and shifted his weapons on hi back as well as Yamato at his waist. He was itching to do something, move, fight, do an Irish jig he didn't care too much. Alright maybe not the Irish jig, but at least that would pass the time! This standing around and waiting was slowly getting on hsi nerves, he was still young right now after all. His older form would have no problems waitig quietly. "" ...

Spoiler:

[/color]

Yes, I am me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oasis District   

Back to top Go down

Oasis District
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next