Sanctuary of Aerosillia
aerosillia.forumotion.com is a roleplay site that holds elements inspired or influenced from many different games, shows and stories and fan content is displayed or used. I do not claim to own any of these elements as they belong to their prospective owners and creators.

The Sanctuary of Aerosillia is a Forum Roleplay Community. Please be sure to read the Welcome thread to get started in this world beyond imagining.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Current Conditions Inside Malduke’s Floors
  • First Floor:
  • Second Floor:
  • Third Floor:
Latest topics
» Dilrax's Character Gallery
Fri Jun 09, 2017 7:13 pm by Dilrax

» Saku's Gaia Work
Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:36 pm by Sakura Lunaris

» The Travellers Gateway
Mon Nov 23, 2015 4:28 am by Dilrax

» Tartreg's Wacky and Wonderful World
Tue Oct 27, 2015 3:26 am by Tartreg

» Shinko's Shadows
Wed Oct 14, 2015 10:33 pm by Shin

» Descending from the Azure Moon on high...
Wed Oct 14, 2015 5:18 am by Sakura Lunaris

» Heart of the desert.
Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:48 pm by Rhode

» Sonne Slums
Thu Jul 09, 2015 9:41 pm by Rihenian

» Introductions
Fri Jul 03, 2015 1:35 am by Rewelle

Affiliates

Share | 

Sonne Slums

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sakura Lunaris

PostSubject: Sonne Slums   Fri Feb 06, 2015 8:31 am

This is the rough side of the city of the side that is located inside of the Iron Lung district. Old or poorly made building reside here with a large amount of miners and workers living here. It is like any other neighborhood in a big city so watch yourself not everyone is friendly.

Current Theme Song
I'm a sucker for the bishounen anti-hero

I shaull aulwauws shonu loru shu miin fir wie ♥
Back to top Go down
http://aerosillia.forumotion.com
Dalaga Helios

PostSubject: Re: Sonne Slums   Fri May 01, 2015 10:57 am

He looked down at his gloved hand, flexing it, satisfied that the damage he had sustained before arriving in this world had finally finished healing, at least to the extent where he could commit himself to combat once more. He was still unsure where he was precisely, he only knew for sure that it was not his world, the stars were different here, they did not have the same patterns, it meant though that his lords machine worked, he could only hope that his lord at least was able to escape the planets destabilization.

"The shepherd must live."

He said to himself, the last semi-command his lord gave him, referring to the peoples hero, he had been used to bait him into the machine, it's how he got so damaged, he had wondered before if his hand would ever recover from the crushing blow it had taken, he was thankful it had. His only concern now was finding the shepherd, failing that he would need to locate someone to serve for the time being, it was the only way he knew how to survive.

He looked around this place, it wasn't so bad as many places he had been, but the chances of finding one worth serving here were plainly slim to none. He looked down various streets, wondering which way he should go.
Back to top Go down
Dalaga Helios

PostSubject: Re: Sonne Slums   Fri May 01, 2015 11:24 am

He heard a voice calling out, seeming to be in some sort of trouble, he held little concern for the people of this place but perhaps there was one in that direction worth meeting. He headed off, walking at an even pace to find out what all the trouble was about.

(Leaves to heart of desert, short exit post)
Back to top Go down
Rihenian

PostSubject: Re: Sonne Slums   Sun May 10, 2015 1:02 am

I lift my head to the clear and beautiful sky. My voice echoes with all the glory of my ancestors, all the joy and pride.

Valda mindlessly wandered toward the city and through it. She decided to cling to the shadows for the most part, deciding that it was best to look for a place with a lot of shade, and hopefully, a lot of space. She looked around, not sure of what she should find. She glanced to Amelia, hoping the girl was still with her. She was.... rather light, and the bear wasn't sure if she had...

I hope I didn't lose her. The bear blinked at the thought and her ears dropped slightly. That would be bad.

My song is ancient. The sound is sure. This is my heritage. It will endure.
Back to top Go down
SilentVex

PostSubject: Re: Sonne Slums   Sun May 10, 2015 1:57 am

[url=<font]One must learn on their own.[/url]

Where am I? THe slums of the city, it would appear
Who's with me? The shifter
What do I feel? Tired, still a bit pained
What's on my mind? Perhaps one of the unoccupied buildings will be able to suffice...

Amelia smiled gently and gave the shifter a gentle scratch between the ears to reassure her that she was there. "Don't worry hon, I'm right here. You haven't lost me yet." The bear reminded her much of one of her old students, one of her first ones. Always calm, looking for Amelia during school hours to be sure she was alright. A sweet girl she was, right through to the bitter end. A tear formed slowly at the thought, before Amelia shook her head gently to e rid of it and the thought that had brought it about. No use in crying. Instead she just turned her head slowly about in the search for shade, at points pointing out potential areas to the shifter.

Spoiler:

Yes I am a girl. Yes I love dresses, and shopping, and talking about cute boys. Yes I'm likely to get in trouble for gossiping. Yes I love doing my nails. Yes, I am beautiful.

Yes, I am me.
Back to top Go down
Dilrax

PostSubject: Re: Sonne Slums   Sun May 10, 2015 4:07 am

K A R R

..................................................................................................................................................

The Wondering Ghost
"when the world is no more, a Ghost in brown walks the plains, looking for answers about its existence,
and misfortune befalls those who blindly follow it to the very ends of the world.
"

..................................................................................................................................................

following behind the pair was Karr who stayed 4 steps behind Amelia, his mind was consistently thinking over everything currently happening, putting a large jigsaw puzzle as well as his own memory, from his best guess these two were not from around here ether but he was most defiantly a stand out while requiring a translation of the spoken language, he walked along silently following behind with his hood pulled over his head once again.

Eireson sol
A Mercenary for hire with a twisted fate, thick with blood his aura reflects the trail he leaves behind, thick with blood and crimson red.

Eonus
A Powerful Divine Spirit born of Fire and Ice, it was said to have been one of four Guardian Pillars for a City lost long ago, now it searches for purpose once again.
Back to top Go down
Rihenian

PostSubject: Re: Sonne Slums   Tue May 12, 2015 1:22 am

I lift my head to the clear and beautiful sky. My voice echoes with all the glory of my ancestors, all the joy and pride.

Quite content as well as relieved, Valda exhaled a large sigh, the kind that really could only come from large lungs. Her ears twitched slightly as the petite woman scratched near the base of her skull. It was different, but it was a fairly pleasurable sensation nonetheless. Valda took it to mean something positive.

Her eyes followed where Amelia pointed, and with no further ado, she moved in the direction of the shade that seemed the most promising. (That meant the closest.) Once there, she dropped to her rump and her jaw dropped, which allowed her tongue to fall limply from her mouth. The fluffy bear began to whine, or make some semblance of it with how her breaths seemed to wheeze. Almost as dramatically, the bear straightened and lifted her paws to her chest, pressing down as though to show that her lungs and heart suffered from the heat. Then, she fell backward and collapsed in the shaded sand, the glory of the furry belly exposed to the air. No, she didn't particularly care what others thought. And yes, she could mime and considered herself to be fairly good at it.

Why were thousands of little rocks so hot? How could the sun be so hot? .... Valda made it a point to get to know some of the local creatures. They probably had the best way to survive this kind of weather. She doubted that they wore fur. At that thought, she lifted her head enough to see about the stranger that had walked with them. He wore fur... and clothes... and wore something over his head. ..... That must have been really hot.

The thought made Valda feel as though she were sweating even worse. Her head soon dropped back to the sand.

Back to top Go down
SilentVex

PostSubject: Re: Sonne Slums   Fri May 15, 2015 9:22 am

What's on my mind? Perhaps one of the unoccupied buildings will be able to suffice...

Amelia giggled lightly as she felt the relief of sitting down, it felt nice to not be moving. She leaned back against a wall and closed her eyes a while, breathing slowly to rid herself of all pain. It lingered longer than she had expected, she would adjust for it next time she made calculations. Glancing over at the bear-shifter she couldnt help but another giggle. "A bear is hardly suiting for the desert. Something more like a lizard or snake would do. Perhaps we could find a cactus to get water from, though that would require some work on our parts."

Spoiler:

Yes I am a girl. Yes I love dresses, and shopping, and talking about cute boys. Yes I'm likely to get in trouble for gossiping. Yes I love doing my nails. Yes, I am beautiful.

Yes, I am me.
Back to top Go down
Dilrax

PostSubject: Re: Sonne Slums   Sat May 16, 2015 8:36 am

K A R R

The Wondering Ghost
"when the world is no more, a Ghost in brown walks the plains, looking for answers about its existence,
and misfortune befalls those who blindly follow it to the very ends of the world.
"

as the two sat down and seemed to bath in the provided shade with the girl giggling at the bear, Karr couldn't help but smile a tiny little bit, it had been so long since he had seen or even heard anyone laugh in the tragic world he knew, leaving the shade to the pair he sat down in the warm sand and sunlight, crossing his legs with his sword resting upon his lap, from first glance you would think he would be quite hot in the sunlight and a fool to not sit in the shade but in all truth he really didn't mind the sunlight and the heat it brought for in fact he was loving it and soaking up ever bit he could, to some it wouldn't make much sense but knowing his past would answer everything.

his memory's were still in repair as he kept trying to remember anything one bit at a time though it would still take quite some time to relearn everything, "...Watarr?" Karr says with a slight deep tone as it seems to unintentionally roll of his tongue like a pirate saying water while making an 'Arr' out of it, he paused and looked to the side a little and a bit confused before he continues and pulls a small canteen from behind his back and holds it out, "θα ήταν αυτό το ... water... κάνω;" (Would this... do?) he ask's offering the small Canteen, its contents is indeed water but with a very slight sweetness to it giving it a slight flavor

Eireson sol
A Mercenary for hire with a twisted fate, thick with blood his aura reflects the trail he leaves behind, thick with blood and crimson red.

Eonus
A Powerful Divine Spirit born of Fire and Ice, it was said to have been one of four Guardian Pillars for a City lost long ago, now it searches for purpose once again.
Back to top Go down
Rihenian

PostSubject: Re: Sonne Slums   Sat May 16, 2015 11:44 pm

Valda considered this and her thoughts focused on this while the bipedal cat spoke with Amelia. She had no idea what a cactus was, and she couldn't remember what lizards were, but she did know what a snake was. She closed the round eyes of the bear and did not move from her position. She took a deep breath as she focused her mind and attention on a snake.... the form was much smaller and it was built so very differently from the other creatures that she knew. The bird had limbs, indeed, two to carry it aloft and two to grace the ground with. The bear and wolf had paws, as did the cat, who tread with steps familiar to the humans who began life walking in a similar manner.

Snakes... snakes had scales instead of fur... scales sleek and smooth. The bear breathed again and the great furred form began to shrink. The fur faded, appearing to be swallowed into the skin that appeared. The bear shifted to the form of the girl, still resting upon her back, but did not linger there before continuing to shrink. The skin adopted a pattern, similar to feathers and scales. Smaller still the girl became, the arms were drawn in closer, folded before her and then seeming to be absorbed into her chest.

Smaller still, the skull became angular. The eyelids moved back from the eye, revealing how the iris changed from round to that of a curved diamond, then into a slit.

At the end of it, the snake was upon its back, with a pale belly facing the roof of the small structure they came into for shelter. The tongue of the two-foot snake snake flicked in the air and quickly retreated into the snake's mouth. Right now she was still too hot too move. That would change quickly without the pelt, the fat, and the warm blood heating her up.

Last edited by Rihenian on Mon May 18, 2015 12:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SilentVex

PostSubject: Re: Sonne Slums   Sun May 17, 2015 7:22 am

Who's with me? The shifter and cat
What's on my mind? A much more suitable form

Amelia glanced at the cat man and took teh canteen, examining it and the contents a moment. though she didn't drink, she nodded a bit to indicate that the water inside was indeed suitable. She then drew a cactus in the sand and an arrow pointing that water would go into the cactus, and another drawing showing a knife and indicating you could cut a piece off of the cactus and then get the water from it. She then turned back to the shifter and gave a soft smile, stroking a hand down the scales of her belly. "A cactus holds water you see, you can cut off a piece and get the water out from inside. Urm, Káktos kratá to neró . Kópste to neró . [Translation: Cactus holds water. cut the water.] Useful for survival and just emergencies in general."

Spoiler:

Yes, I am me.
Back to top Go down
Dilrax

PostSubject: Re: Sonne Slums   Thu May 21, 2015 5:44 am

K A R R

The Wondering Ghost
"

a Cactus? it wasn't something he was familiar with perhaps due to his memorys being a little blank but they were rare to find last he could remember or so he thought but even then obtaining bits or even a cactus flower which he knew he had used in the past was harder find in a town, Karr could only guess as to what the entire plant might look like based on the drawing in the sand but to see one untouched in the wild would be new to him, his theory about this town he was in altered slightly but along the same string as before, raising both arms to his side he could only shrug with a slight shake of his head in response to Amelia before tapping the side of his head twice as he spoke a single word, "μνήμη" (memory) as he returned his hands to the sword in his lap, resting on the blades sheath but not holding it down.

Eireson sol

Eonus
Back to top Go down
Rihenian

PostSubject: Re: Sonne Slums   Thu May 21, 2015 8:50 am

The tongue flicked outward and the snake curled on itself, as though the little creature was tickled by the gentle contact on her scales. She turned herself over and rested her head on the hand that stroked her. The round eye of the snake that was closest to the woman watched her, seeming to smile contentedly. Yes, this was a great deal better than cooking in one's own skin.

Valda didn't understand much of what the other two were talking about. She preferred to dig for water instead of getting it out of plants. On the other hand, she knew that plants in general were juicy. They held water and liquid very well. ... Not all plants were safe to eat, though, so she wasn't sure how sound that advice sounded. Then again, maybe things were different here. Sure, why not?

Back to top Go down
SilentVex

PostSubject: Re: Sonne Slums   Wed May 27, 2015 4:55 am

Amelia hummed quietly and looked around. Close by she saw the right kind of cactus, a hedghog family cactus. Pointing at it so they both know what she was looking at, she went over to it and, with one of her boot knives, cut the tip off one of the cactus protrusions and then cut the sides with needles off. When she returned she had what was, essentially, a sticky and very wet cucumber. She sat down and pointed at the core. "Don't eat..." she said to both of them, first in english then in Greek, before biting into part of it and showing the part around the core was edible. She also wrung it out a bit to show that the viscous material that came out had a water in it and was perfectly fine to drink. She offered the part she hadn't bitten to both of them to try if they wanted. It didnt taste that bad at all.

Spoiler:

Yes, I am me.
Back to top Go down
Dilrax

PostSubject: Re: Sonne Slums   Thu May 28, 2015 12:03 pm

K A R R

The Wondering Ghost
"

taking in hand the edible piece Karr held it to his eye, turning it over and over while he looked at it, he seemed to be fascinated by it at first before breaking a piece off with his hand, he settled the larger on the sheath that kept his blade hidden as he reached into one of his pockets pulling pinches of some kind of grain or dust and sprinkling it on the small cactus piece, at first nothing happened the first few times, then a reaction happens after the sixth time, there is a flash of a small white flame as it engulfs the piece in hand as Karr's eyes seem to light up with excitement, for a few seconds in the palm of his hand he hold a small fireball of white light, particles slowly spiral around it and his hand before fading away into nothing as karr just sits there looking at the palm of his hand as he appears to have spaced out.

Eireson sol

Eonus
Back to top Go down
Rihenian

PostSubject: Re: Sonne Slums   Sat May 30, 2015 10:41 pm

The snake stared at the discarded heart of the catcus for a little while. Was there a reason not to eat that...? She wasn't sure, so she turned her attention to what was in Amelia's hands, and she saw for herself that the... cat-man took part of it and seemed to study it in a strange way. The snake tried to lift herself up to see if she could try and eat one of the pieces when she thought she heard something burning.

It was hard to tell with her reptilian eyes, but it seemed like something happened.... like a whirling dervish in his hand that was made of sparks. .... That was strange. The snake's tongue flicked in and out as she tried to make sense of what had happened. When she was unable to, she satisfied herself by trying to get hold of the supposedly edible watery plant.

She began this effort by wrapping herself around Amelia's leg. Can't stand up.... probably should climb. Hopefully the lady wouldn't mind.

Back to top Go down
Dilrax

PostSubject: Re: Sonne Slums   Mon Jun 08, 2015 7:15 pm

K A R R

The Wondering Ghost
"

Karr sat their in his state of trance for a while longer before coming to his sensors, he grasp the side of his head with his left hand while shaking it from side to side with a groan as he would slowly stop sliding his hand down the side of his face, "i... i rememberr" he whispers aloud as he blinks a few times removing his hand from his face all together as he looks down at the sand

Eireson sol

Eonus
Back to top Go down
SilentVex

PostSubject: Re: Sonne Slums   Sat Jun 13, 2015 8:24 am

Amelia giggled quietly and smiled. "All is well then?" She asked quietly, once in english and once in greek, though simplified. She was stroking the snake's head as it curled up her, not minding at all the effort it was going through. 'Twas normal after all for her, she loved animals and was no stranger to such efforts. She even picked up the snake and draped her over Amelia's shoulders gently, to give her a perch of sorts. This way she could see just as well as Amelia could and had a good spot.

Spoiler:

Yes, I am me.
Back to top Go down
Rihenian

PostSubject: Re: Sonne Slums   Sat Jun 13, 2015 9:35 am

Yess...... Valda, now contentedly perched on shoulders and off of the sand, could safely look at both the strange cat and Amelia, as well as see what was going on without worrying too much about needing to be tall in order to do so. A pleasant compromise. What she had managed to catch of the conversation was: "I remember" and "All is well then?" Coming in from outside of the conversation didn't help very much.

Satisfied that she was being taken care of, she hung limply around Amelia's shoulders. If she was needed, she would certainly hear about it. Right now, she was just chilling out. ... Yup. 'Twas true. Besides, something interesting could happen. If it did, she could see it now. .... And maybe get a bite of that... strange plant thing. ... On the other hand, snakes had no lips to 'suck' anything. Getting water might be harder.

Back to top Go down
Dilrax

PostSubject: Re: Sonne Slums   Sat Jun 13, 2015 10:39 am

K A R R

The Wondering Ghost
"

"μνήμης (memory's)... έχασε τη μνήμη του (lost memory's)... παλιά μνήμης (old memory's)... script... dialogue... translation... speech... sounds... English... he says in monotone bringing his hand back up to his chin and his eyes closed with his head still dipped down, "mmmm... i remember bits... συντριπτική (overwhelming)" he further replies picking up the cactus piece resting on the sheath of his blade and breaking it in half, looking at one piece before taking a bite out of it, "i καλούμαι (am called) SKarr" he tells them while pulling back his hood once again, revealing a claw mark across his nose between the eyes possibly having something to do with his name as well.

Eireson sol

Eonus
Back to top Go down
SilentVex

PostSubject: Re: Sonne Slums   Mon Jun 22, 2015 1:28 pm

Amelia giggled and nodded, bowing her head. She held out a hand for Skarr, a handshake commonplace in her world, though her hand was dead fish almost, limp, sideways and not upright as normal. One was meant to take it gently and dip their head, mimicking a kiss. "A pleasure, Skarr" She smiled and looked around. She didn't seem turned away by the marks on his face, if anything she seemed only to take interrest in them. Her, mother's bloodline, made her interested in such things as this. No, what was going on now was her looking about to be sure she and the two she was with were the only ones who could see. AFter a moment she marked her face like the scar, making it clear she was curious the story behind it.

Spoiler:

Yes, I am me.
Back to top Go down
Dilrax

PostSubject: Re: Sonne Slums   Wed Jun 24, 2015 12:48 pm

K A R R

The Wondering Ghost
"

he held out his hand and gently grasped hers, being careful in his own right as he was stronger then most but also at the same time keeping it secret while being careful of her own hand which looked a little more then ordinary health in his perspective, his fingers were soft like a plush toy but had solidness to them like they had a foam structure behind the plush as he listened to her repeat his name with an S, it was common for people to do so as he had grown use to it but only he really knew it was just karr unless he was to correct them, his pronunciation of his own name a bit misleading and a fault on his part, "Έχετε ερώτηση (you have question?) then ask, dont το μηδέν για να ζητήσει (scratch to ask)", he comments watching her scratch her own face, nodding his head by a little in her direction as if gesturing to the scratch she marked her self with.

Eireson sol

Eonus
Back to top Go down
Rihenian

PostSubject: Re: Sonne Slums   Thu Jul 09, 2015 9:41 pm

The snake glanced up at the two, and while she saw the gestures and understood half of the conversation, she did not pretend to understand much of what was going on at all. Ah well, at least Amelia was nice enough to let a random snake hang around her neck, one that she had only met a few hours ago.

.... What's going to happen next?

The snake's tongue flicked out and then retreated back into her mouth again. She had no idea and she wasn't sure. Ah well, it was probably just as well. There was room for adventure and... who knew what else.

I guess I'll find out soon enough.

(Sorry about my lengthy absence, everyone. I recently got a job that's been keeping me very, very busy, and I'm also taking classes. ^^')
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sonne Slums   

Back to top Go down

Sonne Slums
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1