Sanctuary of Aerosillia
aerosillia.forumotion.com is a roleplay site that holds elements inspired or influenced from many different games, shows and stories and fan content is displayed or used. I do not claim to own any of these elements as they belong to their prospective owners and creators.

The Sanctuary of Aerosillia is a Forum Roleplay Community. Please be sure to read the Welcome thread to get started in this world beyond imagining.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Current Conditions Inside Malduke’s Floors
  • First Floor:
  • Second Floor:
  • Third Floor:
Latest topics
» Dilrax's Character Gallery
Thu Oct 05, 2017 10:14 am by Dilrax

» Saku's Gaia Work
Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:36 pm by Sakura Lunaris

» The Travellers Gateway
Mon Nov 23, 2015 4:28 am by Dilrax

» Tartreg's Wacky and Wonderful World
Tue Oct 27, 2015 3:26 am by Tartreg

» Shinko's Shadows
Wed Oct 14, 2015 10:33 pm by Shin

» Descending from the Azure Moon on high...
Wed Oct 14, 2015 5:18 am by Sakura Lunaris

» Heart of the desert.
Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:48 pm by Rhode

» Sonne Slums
Thu Jul 09, 2015 9:41 pm by Rihenian

» Introductions
Fri Jul 03, 2015 1:35 am by Rewelle

Affiliates

Share | 

Heart of the desert.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
SilentVex

PostSubject: Re: Heart of the desert.   Wed May 27, 2015 4:45 am

You are strong, this I will allow. But your strength is not that of a ruler!

Where Am I? The main centre
Who's With Me? The Vassal and Others
How Do I Feel? Calm
What's On My Mind? War is declared. Prepare yourself, old friend.

Harbinger scowled a little bit at the mention of this person, certain it was Aurora. It disipated moments after it was shown, but all the same it was visible. He walked by the Vassal and down the streets, ensuring every board mentioned his search of those with some measure of skill and where to meet him in the tavern named The Goblet. "She will not be a problem. She is oft to travel and will no doubt be gone soon. I want a start on this army of mine before she has left, at least one with the capability to train others to fight. If that fails I will have no choice but to place you in charge of training the recruits until such a suitable professor is found. And perhaps we might have a place of finding them." Harbinger turned about abruptly after placing up the last sign, and faced the vassal straight on. "This city once stank of the rich, and though it remains so it has lost much. Mayhaps we can use this to our advantage, though the majority of the upper class no doubt has their own guard loyal to them, the common city patrolman might yet yearn for the days of old, when even the poor had something to hope for. You see my point?"

Spoiler:

Yes I am a girl. Yes I love dresses, and shopping, and talking about cute boys. Yes I'm likely to get in trouble for gossiping. Yes I love doing my nails. Yes, I am beautiful.

Yes, I am me.
Back to top Go down
Dalaga Helios

PostSubject: Re: Heart of the desert.   Wed May 27, 2015 1:13 pm

"If my lord thinks so to an ideal, myself I would count more on their missing the days when the common folk could line their pockets."

He said, keeping his eyes from meeting his lords, casting them down instead, another old habit he had from times long past, one he had been chastised for on many occasions. He shifted his belt, making himself more comfortable, a spark of static energy flying from his fingertip.

"I do see your point though my lord, these people wish to reclaim old glory, even if they have not found themselves admitting that fact just yet."

PostSubject: Re: Heart of the desert.   Wed May 27, 2015 3:46 pm

Kasa Shigoray
Temper: {██████}> Strength:  {+0.89x} Focus Dmg:  {+0.0x}
...............................................................................................................................................................................................................
kasa didn't notice the gateway open but her ears soon picked up on the sound and began to focus, she turned her head to see a new stranger standing at the gateway, it wasn't any of her business though the woman looked like she was blind by the way she was reaching out for anything to grab, "another unlucky soul to this forsaken hell hole of a dusty brick, at least i aint the only one that probably feels like crap" kasa mumbles under her breath with a sigh, the foul smell emanating from the strange box with a hand sticking out of it still burning away the inside of her nose, a most unwelcome smell that annoyed her.

Eireson sol
A Mercenary for hire with a twisted fate, thick with blood his aura reflects the trail he leaves behind, thick with blood and crimson red.

Eonus
A Powerful Divine Spirit born of Fire and Ice, it was said to have been one of four Guardian Pillars for a City lost long ago, now it searches for purpose once again.
Back to top Go down
Rin Helios

PostSubject: Re: Heart of the desert.   Thu May 28, 2015 3:56 am

Just as the girls fingers where about to brush the surface of the monument something caused her to pull back and taking a look at her new surroundings, their were guards stationed near by all of who looked ready to leap at her for possible touching the strange monument and more then a handful of residents seemed to be staring at her in shock though she couldn't figure if it was because she was stranger who suddenly appeared out of thin air or rather that she had been reaching for the glowing stone. She lowered her hand to her side feeling a bit foolish in the way she had presented herself to this foreign world and its people and then started to move on, away from the stares of everyone, taking note that the guards watchful eyes did not leave her until she was far enough away.
Back to top Go down
Dalaga Helios

PostSubject: Re: Heart of the desert.   Thu May 28, 2015 4:18 am

An older looking man dressed in animal fur, the top half of his face mostly covered stood amongst the bystanders, though the woman wouldn't be able to see his eyes she would get the feeling she was being watched by him. He was holding some sort of modern looking bag that did not match him at all, his scars visable. He was oddly familiar, he didn't stay long, walking in Kasa's direction next, stopping a short distance from the neko, sniffing the air, causing his mouth to twist in disgust, tossing the bag down and seeming to watch her now.

PostSubject: Re: Heart of the desert.   Thu May 28, 2015 5:03 am

Rin had traveled a good distance from her previous location but she still felt eye's on her, she did her best to seek out the gazing eyes with out appearing like she was searching for who was watching her but had no such luck in spotting whom ever it had been. Still baffled about appearing in this strange unknown world she wasn't sure if this place had deadly creatures in it like hers did nor did she know if any of her own ability's worked for her anymore, but for now she would appear as though she was like all the other humans she had seen thus far and wait until she could find a secluded spot to test her luck.
Back to top Go down
Dilrax

PostSubject: Re: Heart of the desert.   Thu May 28, 2015 11:01 am

Kasa Shigoray
Temper: {██████}> Strength:  {+0.89x} Focus Dmg:  {+0.0x}
...............................................................................................................................................................................................................
Kasa simply watched while putting more distance between her and the strange creepy box, the smell of it still strong as ever and by now etched into her memory as well as her nose, taking little notice of anyone in particular except for the newly arrived that wondered off somewhere, Kasa moved to a near by bench, the strange box no longer held her curiosity and she was pretty much lost when it came to directions to any thing, the sun had fallen and the mood had appeared though she hardly even noticed that had happened, for now kasa decided to sit tight while she tried to figure out where that tavern happened to be again

Eireson sol
A Mercenary for hire with a twisted fate, thick with blood his aura reflects the trail he leaves behind, thick with blood and crimson red.

Eonus
A Powerful Divine Spirit born of Fire and Ice, it was said to have been one of four Guardian Pillars for a City lost long ago, now it searches for purpose once again.
Back to top Go down
Dalaga Helios

PostSubject: Re: Heart of the desert.   Thu May 28, 2015 11:15 am

The man in animal fur watched Kasa move to the bench and picked back up his bag, following the neko to it, setting his bag on the ground beside it. Though his hair was obviously grey from what parts stuck out from under the animal fur he certainly was in good shape, though some of his old healed wounds showed to of been deep enough that the muscles had to heal around the injured sections causing them to look unatural. The man seemed to ponder for a moment while standing before her, speaking then with difficulty, like talking wasn't something he was accustomed to doing.

"Give me...blood."

He said, obviously considering if he had said his words correctly, waiting for Kasa's response.

PostSubject: Re: Heart of the desert.   Thu May 28, 2015 11:32 am

How Do I Feel? Calm
What's On My Mind? This show shall begin, enter stage left.

Harbinger nodded, gesturing towards the people wandering the street, neither the rich nor the poor nor the merchants. Commonfolk, those who had little to gain and everything to lose if war were to break out within the city walls, so to speak. "They will be the greatest problem. The poor have nothing to lose, the merchants have everything to fear, common guards may have yet honor to the people, and the mercenaries nothing to care for. But the commonfolk are many, and though they might have little more they could want, it will be the challenge of convincing them they would win a war and better their lives, they'd rather not lose what little they have. Convince them though, and it turns from the poor and the rich at odds, to the city at odds with the rich." Harbinger hummed a moment, feeling someone not far away. Turning his head slightly he noted the redheaded lady, and with a slight nod to signify he intended to attempt to speak and potentially recruit her, he turned and walked towards her, his cloak billowing out behind him rather majestically, elegantly. When he reached the woman, he bowed politely, even going so far as to remove his hat a moment as he did so, returning it to his head. When he spoke next it would be polite, smooth. Not at all aggressive, and it would be rather inviting he hoped, though not in a creepy manner. "Eventide Miss. You seem quite lost, perhaps I could assist you in some manner?"

Spoiler:

Yes I am a girl. Yes I love dresses, and shopping, and talking about cute boys. Yes I'm likely to get in trouble for gossiping. Yes I love doing my nails. Yes, I am beautiful.

Yes, I am me.
Back to top Go down
Dilrax

PostSubject: Re: Heart of the desert.   Thu May 28, 2015 11:46 am

Kasa Shigoray
.............................................................................................................
Temper: {█████}> Strength:  {+1.05x} Focus Dmg:  {+0.0x}
.............................................................................................................
a Demand? for blood? oh she was going to give him some all-right and it wasn't going to be her's, jumping to her feet she stared the stranger down with lifeless blue eyes and a growl, she was still pretty annoyed by the voice that was inside her mind earlier and this demand just ticked her off even more... raising her right arm in front of her chest and clenched into a fist followed by the cracking of her knuckles as she grabs her fisted right hand with her left, "you must have some nerve demanding for a death wish like that..." she hissed, sliding her left foot forwards a little, pulling her right hand back with her left hand held in front of her chest, "but if its blood that you want, then i would be more then happy to make you Bleed your Own!." Kasa growled as she took up a hand-to-hand fighting stance, the bench was an open option but it didn't cross her mind and she preferred using her fists anyway.

Eireson sol

Eonus
Back to top Go down
Rin Helios

PostSubject: Re: Heart of the desert.   Thu May 28, 2015 11:58 am

Though Rin had intended to find a quiet secluded place to see what she was capable of doing with out drawing attention to herself it seemed she had done just the opposite as a rather nicely dressed man approached her even greeting her with gentlemanly politeness, she took into account that his attire neither matched that of the residents wondering this area nor was he wearing armor like the supposed guards and came to the conclusion that either all the people she saw earlier were considered the lower class of this world or he really didn't belong here as she didn't. "Umm, evening.  I supposes I do look lost don't I." She sighed softly wondering if she should even trouble this man, she had no clue if she was in her own world still since she had only just recently left the city she had lived in since her younger years.  "Mmm this..my sound crazy, coming from a stranger your just meeting, but um."  Rin closed her eyes tightly in thinking this man was going to think she was totally crazy in asking this dumb question but she at least had to try.  "Where are we, and by where I mean what is the name of this world?"
Back to top Go down
Dalaga Helios

PostSubject: Re: Heart of the desert.   Thu May 28, 2015 12:20 pm

(The old man)

The man took a somewhat wide stance nodding absently, it was how he prefered it, as his owner showed again and again it was what living beings understood best. He would retrieve the blood he was here to collect and move on to the next target, this wouldn't take long. His nails grew slightly and seemed to be blades rather then fingernails, the furs he wore clung to his body more like skin, the hood forming more of a wolves eyes and partial snout, one eye the color emerald, the other orange like flame. Unlike the woman he had no desire to talk, baring his sharp canine teeth and swinging one hand up at her middle body, taking a small step forward so that he would reach her, the strength behind the attack was more then the physical attack, the energy coming off it would destroy the bench behind her completely if she dodged being disemboweled by his claws.

(Ty'rit)
he followed his lord quietly, absorbing his words and memorizing them, trying to understand his masters ideals better, that way he could better assist in accomplishing those goals he shot for. He payed only minor attention tongue woman, noting her appearance as an oddity though he couldn't quite figure out what was different her clothes aside. He was on edge after seeing those people earlier, not sure if his lord had enemies determined enough to send an assassin after him, but he would jeep his guard up regardless, thinking only on the side of any other ways he can help push his goals forward.

PostSubject: Re: Heart of the desert.   Thu May 28, 2015 12:41 pm

How Do I Feel? Calm
What's On My Mind? This world? Oh the wonders i ould show.

Harbinger smiled a little bit and dramatically gestured around him. "This world is similar, I'd say a near perfect replica, of one I have traveled often. Since this city, Sonne, is near the same, I can almost with perfect certainty welcome you to the world of Aerosilla. Land of magic and fortune, though now lacking in both. Please ignore the poor begging you for food to feed their families, they're everywhere." Harbinger spoke using flavoured language to get his point across, that this world was pretty messed up thanks to the state of the world, and things were unjust, and such problems that couldn't be easily nor immediately solved. Turning about slowly he would come to face her again and bowed a little bit, motioning to some shade nearby. "Perhaps we should take a seat here in the shade? My name is, well they call me Four."

Spoiler:

Yes, I am me.
Back to top Go down
Rin Helios

PostSubject: Re: Heart of the desert.   Thu May 28, 2015 12:57 pm

Rin understood the problems of the people being to poor to afford food for themselves or family members her own home city was dealing with it even though she was or had been doing her best to fix that, another thing she was noted to was the face that their was indeed magic in this world like her own so she could at least hopefully use her magic.  "Well I suppose that's better then standing in this heat."  Rin chuckled nervously looking past the man to his companion who had not said a word nor appeared to pay her any mind then awkwardly gestured that she would follow him into the shade.  "I am Rin by the way."
Back to top Go down
Dilrax

PostSubject: Re: Heart of the desert.   Thu May 28, 2015 2:08 pm

Kasa Shigoray
Temper: {███}> Strength:  {+1.25x} Focus Dmg:  {+0.0x}
this was going to be a fight of endurance, Kasa could tell her this opponent was strong in his own right, even a little battle hardened from his outright appearance but obviously a fool for picking a fight with the wrong fox, though out her live she was always fighting someone no matter where she went this case was not any different, shifting steps by moving her left foot to the side sliding her right foot around behind her in one motion, Kasa slipped around and behind the attackers arm as it missed, with an open position in a blind point kasa stepped forward with her right foot following behind the beast's arm with a powerful uppercut to meet the creatures arm near the elbow further deflecting the upswing strike upwards, her body following her fist as she lifted her left foot off the ground lifted up next to her right leg, her left arm tucked in by her side as she would spin in one 360 degree rotation drilling her knuckle and power into her counter-attack and attackers arm, the power behind her fist enough to destroy the same bench and more but with in a smaller more focused cone of force forcing it backwards into what ever is behind it rather then just decimating the entire spot, if this beast could feel pain its arm would feel like it had been ripped from its socket if the bone between its wrist and elbow wasn't shattered, not even kasa her self would be able to shake off that feeling, "You picked the wrong Fox!" Kasa growled loudly taking two steps back with her left foot as she left the rotation of her uppercut and entering the same pose as before with her right foot back and left foot forwards, standing just out side two arms reach her hands open with the flat of her palms facing the attacker with her fingers curled in a palm strike posture, her tail curled behind her imitating a similar stance to her hands like it was a third arm.

Kasa's fight music
Spoiler:

Eireson sol

Eonus
Back to top Go down
Dalaga Helios

PostSubject: Re: Heart of the desert.   Thu May 28, 2015 2:26 pm

(The old man, also it took a couple re-reads to be positive on what you did lol)

She was quick for a bioform, she moved out of the way of his attack fairly easily, no matter. As soon as she started to get out of the way he started moving his arm back toward his center spinning around and lifting his right foot off the ground, trying to bring his foot hard into her hip. He felt the power come from her attack move the air, perhaps he could push her a bit harder, any pain he took in the process would be nothing next to the pain of failure. His body was shifting, the changes didn't slow down his movements though but they did augment his power output. He considered activating his second stage to remove the feeling from her body but that would alert everyone in the area, he would have to settle for beating her down and take the blood from he wounds.

He growled as his leg split the air, starting to lean to the side, preparing to fully shift his weight pending her block or counter, he wasn't so worried about damage, not to the extremities at least.

PostSubject: Re: Heart of the desert.   Thu May 28, 2015 3:32 pm

Kasa Shigoray
Temper: {██}> Strength:  {+1.37x} Focus Dmg:  {+0.25x}
"tsk..." her attackers recovery was better then most that picked a fight with her and unlike the majority it could take a hit with a straight face or at least as far as she could tell not that she took any notice, her mind was set on reading its movements and predicting patterns, for now it appeared to be ignoring any pain inflicted an obvious sign to her that the counter didn't do as much damage as planned and that she would have to go with direct and not deflective next time though time was short as it was already on the assault again, it almost seem to mimic her own movement with the rotation followed by a kick, taking a risk kasa changed her stance, shoulder charging the kick targeting the knee joint a risky move that one of them would surely feel at the loud sound of a thump as kasa takes the kick to the side of her ribs, her arms braced between her and the attackers leg as she stands sideways to the attacks and slides a foot in the sand upon impact before stopping, her head bowed facing the ground as a soft laugh slowly gets louder "hahahaha... you're strong... but im Stronger!..." she shouts lifting her head with a toothy grin as she hisses through her teeth, wrapping her arms around the beast's leg, she grabs hold with a firm grip crushing it with in the hold using her strength and unique bone density to her advantage, her fingers dig into the muscle as they lock down like the jaw of a crocodile all while as she changes stance again with her right side facing him, she yanks him forwards from his place lifting his leg up while pulling him towards her as she begins an over the shoulder throw to send him through the wall of the building behind her, it wouldn't do much to the attacker but it was just the start of her offence and if it wasn't already a public spectacle it would be now, her small frame concealing her ever growing strength for kasa was pissed but also content as her love of fighting was on equal of her temper, but this was all just warm up to her as she had yet to really get started and let lose when it was her turn.

Kasa's fight music
Spoiler:

Eireson sol

Eonus
Back to top Go down
SilentVex

PostSubject: Re: Heart of the desert.   Fri May 29, 2015 5:18 am

How Do I Feel? Calm
What's On My Mind? This world? Oh the wonders i ould show.

Harbinger heard the commotion and sighed, turning around a momet to face the VAssal. "Check on the disturbance to the peace would you? And if you find something out of place do bring it here, it may prove amusing." Harbinger's voice was eventoned, bored with what was going on out there. Honestly it was just a normal day away from his kingdoms, violent and out of control. While he loved the break from monotomy, the lack of efficient law and order was disappointing. First thing he would have to do when he took over would be to revamp the guards, equip them with the best weapons he could, so tht the peace could actually be maintained. Perhaps find someone with the ability to restore magic to the world, r people at least, and take enough guards to protect the soldiers from more skilled combatants. His face returned to the smiling and invitingly polite expression when he turned back to Rin, nodding and taking a seat in the shade. "Rin, an interesting name. I might have visited your world once or twice, I tend to float around you know. You wouldn't happen to know how exactly you arrived would you? Ive been trying to figure out why I've arrived here myself."

Spoiler:

Yes, I am me.
Back to top Go down
Dalaga Helios

PostSubject: Re: Heart of the desert.   Fri May 29, 2015 6:02 am

(The old man)

His muscle in his calf began to take severe damage from her grip, she would notice however something quite odd about both them and his bone, neither felt like what a living creature would have, his muscle almost felt like cloth through his skin, the bone like the steel one would use in high quality swords. She had done some of the work for him, starting to lift him, he had to act before she gained her momentum. His hands shot out and took hold of the sides of her head, his thumbs coming in with their bladed fingernails trying to dig into her eyes, his leg came from the ground at the same time, pulling it up so that it would be properly bent, kicking out for her kneecap, trying to snap the cartilage which gave her movement there and leave her leg useless. His leg was damaged but it was an injury he could easily repair as soon as he had a moment free, other then that though he had only been grazed, her blood would soon be his. At the very least she would be forced to abandon the the throw, if not then this fight was over anyway, he held all the advantages.

(Ty'rit)

Ty bowed slightly to his master to confirm he understood without inturrupting him, turning on his heel and moving off toward the sound he had heard, drawing his halberd from his back without a sound, determined to put eyes on first and figure out how to handle it from there. He came across the action a short time later, noting the two combatants, he would see who held the advantage before intervening. He spotted a bag on the ground near them, it made him curious but he wasn't sure why.

PostSubject: Re: Heart of the desert.   Fri May 29, 2015 6:31 am

Rin decided to remain standing even though the man might think it rude of her, glancing to the other man only briefly as he moved once the man named Four turned back to her, she was a bit curious to know what the other man was since he had been the first of his kind she had seen even in her world. Her wondering thoughts were brought back to the man who had asked her a question. "Um well it was the moment I touched that strange monument thing back there, though in my own world it was far from what it appears her in this one."
Back to top Go down
Dilrax

PostSubject: Re: Heart of the desert.   Fri May 29, 2015 8:20 am

Kasa Shigoray
Temper: {}> Strength:  {+1.50x} Focus Dmg:  {+0.34x}
he was a determined and clingy basted and she would give him credit for that much but she wasn't about to stop once she got started, she could feel the claws grasp at the side of her face and his movements through the leg she held, it wasn't normal... far from normal, what is he and what was he made of because he sure as well wasn't a zeno type human from what she could tell and this just made things more interesting, with the attacker so close it was a golden opportunity to strike though he was far larger then herself she was still going to throw him like a brick, her agile smaller size the supreme advantage she had over him, ripping her left hand back from its grasp she speared her hand further into the leg digging digging it through to the bone and grabbing it, it was hard like steel but not even steel was ever enough to stop her, it would begin to crack and splinter as she released her right hand throwing it up under one of attackers arms brushing his grasp off one side of her face, his claws dragging up the side of her face leaving marks but not enough to draw blood.

she would rotate to her right to face him lowering her stance as she ducked down a little as she pulled him past her with her left hand, his other hand scratching across her face just above her eye leaving marks revealing her hardened skin, it wasn't smooth like most people as it was actually quite rough making it harder for the scratches to draw blood, "Blue Flame, Rapid Focus Fist!" kasa quickly chants throwing back her right which Ignited with a blue Flame which connected with the Beastmans Chest with in a second, the first strike packing not only her own strength but the strength of kick she received moments earlier, the force would rip apart any regular human in a single hit and even demolish the the small car behind them, her tighter more focused cone of impact encompassing the area of beastmans chest with the force ripping through him, the leg she held would be ripped from its socket as the blue flame vanquishes after the first blow its followed up by six more rapid hits each striking the same point, each one as devastating as the last in sheer power before twisting and landing a seventh hit into the leg she still held shattering the bone and releasing the shattered limb from her grasp as she jumps back straight after.

the knuckles of her right hand were red from the assault, its bones might have been as strong as steel but her's were harder then anything which only made her stronger, she took note of the recoil damage to her knuckles from her assault, though little it would prove useful in adding power to her next Blue Flame of her Focus Strike, "phew... you can take a beating that's for sure... but i Havant even started on your face yet!... Bring it on if you still think you got a chance pal!" kasa Remarks raising her fists up in front of her unsure of its status, it would ether collapse to the ground most likely dead from having its torso ripped apart from both the inside and outside or it would stumble for a second with its rib cage shattered and its leg a limp ragdoll, ether way the claw marks on the side of her face were starting to itch a little and this only pissed kasa off even more.

Kasa's fight music
Spoiler:

Eireson sol

Eonus
Back to top Go down
Dalaga Helios

PostSubject: Re: Heart of the desert.   Fri May 29, 2015 8:45 am

(The old man)

A voice came from his lips moments after slamming into the stone wall past the ruined car, the body was in obviously bad shape, his bones in his rib cage had not shattered however but actually bent, just like metal would that it felt like. The voice that came forth was not the same one that the old man had used before.

"Well done little girl, now you have me curious, let us see what happens if I allow him a bit more power...guess I will have to accept that he can't be stealthy as strong. Feel no pain, Benka."

His body came to it's feet in an instant, his body shifting, growing younger by appearance, the fur which was on his head fell back like a hood, a white haired neko wolf underneath it, his previous injuries all but gone completely, she could taste the energy in the air coming from him if she opened her mouth. Flames erupted in both his hands and formed into a pair of swords, which he smoothly stuck into the matching sheathes at his hips. This creature was not a golem, not just a living weapon, but that which shinigami use to reap souls, a zanpakuto. She would notice that all the pain she felt before was gone, but not just the pain, all sensations from her body, and from anyone else's within a hundred yards of him.

"Shall we continue, I must not disappoint my owner...though I would rather not have to kill you he demands that we carry on with the fight."

He said evenly, his voice not as gruff as his older form, sealed form. As a weapon though he only had a small portion of his wielder a power, he was often said to be the weakest of blades, disregarding his defensive abilities, he was quite strong by most beings standards though.

PostSubject: Re: Heart of the desert.   Fri May 29, 2015 1:27 pm

Kasa Shigoray
Temper: {}> Strength:  {+1.50x} Focus Dmg:  {+0.34x}
"that's cute... you can change... big whoop but you should have just given up because your in for a world of hurt now..." Kasa growls as she watches her attack change becoming younger, she hadn't the slightest idea what the heck her opponent was but if they were living then they sure as hell could die... or at least receive a facial makeover and a bone structure realignment, brushing her knuckles clean she cracked them along with her neck as she tilted her head from one side to the other before turning her head to the right a little and glancing at something behind her, turning back to face her attacker she had a grin creep across her face, "Tell me one thing..." she paused as she turned around and walked over to a large rock near a tree and continued speaking as she did, "... how destructible are you?" kasa calls back as she picks up the large familiar rock she once had from earlier having put some distance between them, holding the oversized stone over head with one hand as the hole in the ground fills in with sand once again, and a previous hand print etched deeply into the boulder from where she grabbed it earlier, "swords are for chumps..." she add's.

Kasa's fight music
Spoiler:

Eireson sol

Eonus
Back to top Go down
Dalaga Helios

PostSubject: Re: Heart of the desert.   Fri May 29, 2015 1:43 pm

(Benka)

He raised an eyebrow at the question, an odd one to be sure, she likely wouldn't like the answer. He sighed, looking down at his sheathed weapons, he could use them but they were for the most part physically matched before, the difference was pretty much day and night if he even held a blade in hand which would complete the flow of his power.

"Not at all by your physical means, not in any meaningful way at least, you can't kill me like that if it's what you're thinking."

He used a shinigami's flash step to appear next to her, honestly amused by the fact she could move so well without being able to feel her body. He raised a hand up and touched a fingertip to the boulder, a small burst of energy into it sent spidering cracks through it's surface, deep into it's core, compromising it's usefulness as a bludgeon.

"I may not want to kill you, but you won't be walking away from this."

His other hand went into motion, shooting out right at her midsection, aimed to hit right under her ribs and hopefully knock the wind out of her, his knees starting to bend as he does so, readying his next movement.

PostSubject: Re: Heart of the desert.   Fri May 29, 2015 9:25 pm

Krystal, The Devil's Jester
The box was still open although the hand dissapeared the moment it was pushed away. It continued to leak its smoke into the world then out popped a single puppet. Its strings were still connected to the box as it stood up, dusted its self off and seemed to look around. Silently it stood there, guarding the box.

"Children playing, makes my heart glow" Echos from the doll as it watches the fighting that has happened. "If only I still had a heart" It stated as it patiently stood there and watched the two.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heart of the desert.   

Back to top Go down

Heart of the desert.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next