Sanctuary of Aerosillia
aerosillia.forumotion.com is a roleplay site that holds elements inspired or influenced from many different games, shows and stories and fan content is displayed or used. I do not claim to own any of these elements as they belong to their prospective owners and creators.

The Sanctuary of Aerosillia is a Forum Roleplay Community. Please be sure to read the Welcome thread to get started in this world beyond imagining.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Current Conditions Inside Malduke’s Floors
  • First Floor:
  • Second Floor:
  • Third Floor:
Latest topics
» Dilrax's Character Gallery
Fri Jun 09, 2017 7:13 pm by Dilrax

» Saku's Gaia Work
Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:36 pm by Sakura Lunaris

» The Travellers Gateway
Mon Nov 23, 2015 4:28 am by Dilrax

» Tartreg's Wacky and Wonderful World
Tue Oct 27, 2015 3:26 am by Tartreg

» Shinko's Shadows
Wed Oct 14, 2015 10:33 pm by Shin

» Descending from the Azure Moon on high...
Wed Oct 14, 2015 5:18 am by Sakura Lunaris

» Heart of the desert.
Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:48 pm by Rhode

» Sonne Slums
Thu Jul 09, 2015 9:41 pm by Rihenian

» Introductions
Fri Jul 03, 2015 1:35 am by Rewelle

Affiliates

Share | 

The Goblet

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Sakura Lunaris

PostSubject: The Goblet   Mon Feb 23, 2015 6:25 am

For those who want to sit back and unwind, they often find themselves making their way here, a place where their desires to get away from the world and knock back a few drinks, have a simple yet filling meal or to seek out a number of other things. Those that cause trouble however are often swiftly thrown from the building, allowing them to indulge in such affairs outside in the street without concern to those within. The lighting is dimmed in some areas to offer privacy to patrons and others are brightly lit for others whom prefer to be able to see who they're speaking with to a greater degree. Rooms are also available by speaking to the barkeep though they are minimal and small they are clean and the beds are comfortable.

Current Theme Song
I'm a sucker for the bishounen anti-hero

I shaull aulwauws shonu loru shu miin fir wie ♥
Back to top Go down
http://aerosillia.forumotion.com
Shin

PostSubject: Re: The Goblet   Wed Feb 25, 2015 7:19 am

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ECTHELION BLACK~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[ENTER]

Not an unusual sight by this time, Blackie strode into the tavern and made his way to a cleared corner of the room to slump down in. Whether Aeos decided to slide off of him or simply collapse there for a while would be up to her, but if she did choose to get up, he would lift his shaggy head and follow her with his eyes. She had been in the sun to long for his comfort, even with that paper umbrella. Hopefully she wouldn't try to rehydrate with alcohol and would do the smart thing, drinking water instead. Not that he trusted her to do that on her own, given her mischievous and stubborn nature once they were in a tavern. But he figured familiar ground would be good for her as well as getting out of that lazing sun for a while.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A timeless and forgotten place
The moon and sun in endless chase
Each in quiet surrender
While the other reigns the sky

The midnight hour begins to laugh
A summer evening's epitaph
The winds are getting crazy as the storm begins to rise
Back to top Go down
Dilrax

PostSubject: Re: The Goblet   Wed Feb 25, 2015 8:04 am

Rius
...............................................................................................................................................................................................................
The Concalefactorius Twilight Fragment (Grimoire)
Bound to: Aeos
Grimoire Form: Creature
"A Grimoire of the Twilight, Reflecting both the sun and moon in its form and power, it serves only the one name it is bound to. "
...............................................................................................................................................................................................................

upon entering the tavern the tome's form turned changed as it became a black shadow of its former self with no physical mass that raced towards the floor in the silhouette of what appeared to be a creature like shape, as the Grimoire merged with the shadow cast by the pair following along to the corner where they would stop, a pair of faint but visible curious yet playful eyes watch onwards as they move from the cast shadow and becomes silhouette with no define shape which creeps across the wall resting at shoulder level as it just watches from the wall behind.

Eireson sol
A Mercenary for hire with a twisted fate, thick with blood his aura reflects the trail he leaves behind, thick with blood and crimson red.

Eonus
A Powerful Divine Spirit born of Fire and Ice, it was said to have been one of four Guardian Pillars for a City lost long ago, now it searches for purpose once again.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Lunaris

PostSubject: Re: The Goblet   Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:10 am

Across the sea of time I wander, a song in my heart and my gaze ever onwards

۞Where am I?Within the confines of The Goblet.
       ۞Who's with me?Blackie and Rius are with me.
       ۞How do I feel?Relieved, Mischievous, Relaxed.
       ۞What's on my mind?Let's see if I can't make a bit of money...well in a bit...

Sliding off the back of her friend with a faint laugh and closing the parasol she had carried she leaned back against the large body and stretched lazily, looking around at those who had also found their way into the cooler areas and shade within the building as she made herself comfortable. She considered getting herself some drinks but right now she felt more content to sit down and just relax in the building and out of that dreadful noon day heat outside. After she had made herself comfortable she folded her arms and set the parasol atop her lap, a faint frown of thought upon her face as she went back over events that had transpired as well as her work that was not only recently completed but planning out what she would need to do on making her next adjustments. She would need to take it easy on the magic side for a bit lest she begin to draw more of a crowd than she usually did upon her repairs and maintenance upon the relic but she was also glad she had offered what little in the way of relief she could for the small feline shifter she had seen earlier. Turning her gaze slightly to better see the large wolf she was leaning against she offered a faint chuckle and spoke as her gaze shifted up towards that of the now creature form of Rius. "I think things are going to get interesting around here again in the near future. We'll have to keep an eye on events I think...so what did you make of the situation in the square?" she asked the duo, her tones soft and questioning as her gaze slowly shifted across the interior of the building once more, careful to keep her voice low as she spoke to them in the darkened area they had arrived in.

Spoiler:

Current Theme Song

Last edited by Sakura Lunaris on Fri May 01, 2015 11:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SilentVex

PostSubject: Re: The Goblet   Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:28 am

You are strong, this I will allow. But your strength is not that of a ruler!

Where Am I? A tavern
Who's With Me? Aurora, others
How Do I Feel? Annoyed
What's On My Mind? I wonder where she found such a rude copanion.

Stepping into the tavern, it didn't take Harbinger long to locate the woman. It was rather simple, though she almost blended in with the colorful crowd. Making his way over to her, grabbing a chair fro a table as he passed by and seating himself across from her. "Your companion is quite rude, interrupting our conversation like that." He shook his head and glanced about the room a moment, taking stock before returning his gaze t the woman and the wolf. "Paranoid and rude both. Now then, where were we?"

Spoiler:

Yes I am a girl. Yes I love dresses, and shopping, and talking about cute boys. Yes I'm likely to get in trouble for gossiping. Yes I love doing my nails. Yes, I am beautiful.

Yes, I am me.
Back to top Go down
Dilrax

PostSubject: Re: The Goblet   Wed Feb 25, 2015 1:50 pm

Rius
"A Grimoire of the Twilight, Reflecting both the sun and moon in its form and power, it serves only the one name it is bound to. "

"... Strange adventures ... Loud ... Trouble some ..." Rius whispers from the shadow in return to the question aeos had asked, though he had little to say from being asleep untill woken up, his shyness not helping regardless of the fact only aeos and blackie can hear his small child like voice, his curious blue eyes shifting there gaze to the buildings door as the top hat man entered and walked over, knowing nothing of the man except how both aeos and blackie acted towards him was enough of a sign that Rius should probably remain in the shadows, how ever his playful misfit side said otherwise, "... mistress... This one... It talks too much... " Rius whispers as a thin weave of shadow no thicker then a tiny thread, connects the mans shadow as he sits down to the shadow he occupies, using the mans shadow to secretly loosen the joints of his chair enough so it would fall apart the moment it moved.

Eireson sol
A Mercenary for hire with a twisted fate, thick with blood his aura reflects the trail he leaves behind, thick with blood and crimson red.

Eonus
A Powerful Divine Spirit born of Fire and Ice, it was said to have been one of four Guardian Pillars for a City lost long ago, now it searches for purpose once again.
Back to top Go down
Shin

PostSubject: Re: The Goblet   Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:03 pm

The large wolf let out a long breath of air with an annoyed sigh as he settled into place with Aeos getting comfortable against his side. In response to her questions, he turned his head enough so that she could clearly see him frown in thought of the strangers appearing. When the magician entered him memories though, that frown turned into a grimace and he shook his large head as though trying to rid himself of those memories. Finding little success, he lowered his head to rest in her lap.
But just when he thought he could finally relax a bit, he smelled the magician follow him into the tavern not long after Aeos had settled down.  There weren't too many things that annoyed him, but this person was certainly pushing every button they could find.  Leaving with Aoes had been his idea of avoiding violence, but it seemed to follow him no matter where he went.  At this point, he would have been happy to put the rude stranger's neck between his teeth and crush that frail bit of flesh, tasting his bitter blood and feeling bones crack and shatter as teeth like small daggers tore through soft muscles and ligaments alike with ease.
If this stranger was fool enough to wander where he wasn't wanted, then that error needed to be pointed out to him.  Bluntly, it seemed.  As blunt as a sledge striking and shattering a brick on an anvil.  One more chance he would give this person before tearing out his throat.  With a sharp growl for the annoyingly persistent man, he picked up Aeos and dropped her on the other side of him, out of sight before looking back and narrowing his eyes.
A familiar low bass rumble passed through his curled lips, warning the man to back off before things became violent.  At this rate, he almost hoped it would.  This person was nothing but trouble, prying into private matters that didn't concern him.  This was the last chance he would be given to walk away before he was no longer seen as an annoyance, but as a threat.

Each in quiet surrender

Back to top Go down
Sakura Lunaris

PostSubject: Re: The Goblet   Fri Feb 27, 2015 1:57 am

۞Who's with me?Blackie, Rius  and the stranger from earlier are with me.
       ۞How do I feel?Unsurprised, Bored, Patient.
       ۞What's on my mind?I suppose I had best step in...bad for business...

As she observed Rius and Blackie's antics, she gave a faint chuckle of amusement before she sighed and shifted her position so she was resting slightly atop his body in a lazy gesture. She thought it best to step in for the moment else her companions deign to attack the stranger. "I apologize for my companions and their protective nature however if you wish to be social then I would advise you do so when I am no longer on the clock, which at present I am. Thus in conclusion if you have business with me then I am pleased to speak to you about such matters, if this however, is a social call, then I would suggest you wait until I have finished my business for the day." she explained in bored tones, her braids falling down upon the large wolfkin as she watched Rius work his magic on the chair the stranger was seated upon. She had intended no offense in her words and understood that they could easily appear that way to those whom were quite prideful, but simply she desired to state that now was not the time for a social chat as she had business to attend to and upon the completion of said business for the day she would be more than willing to indulge in matters of a more social affair.

Spoiler:

Current Theme Song

Last edited by Sakura Lunaris on Fri May 01, 2015 11:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SilentVex

PostSubject: Re: The Goblet   Fri Feb 27, 2015 3:06 am

Where Am I? A tavern
How Do I Feel? Annoyed, bored
What's On My Mind? I won't fall to such petty tricks.

He shook his head and stood up, careful not to move the chair as he did so. Of course he knew it was weaker, he was an emperor, and a damn fine one at that. And you don't survive as an emperor without being aware of every minute detail of your immediate surroundings. After all, a booby trapped chair could easily end a rule, and his was not one meant to end. "I would consider becoming acquainted with this new world and why it intercepted my transport to be business rather than pleasure. Of course if I must, I shall wait. By the way," He flicked the chair, causing ti to move and fall apart at his touch. "One of the oldest tricks in the book. Do try harder next time." And with that he found himself a new spot, still in that corner, to seat himself in. A curious world, this one, where shadows could move of their own will. A clever trick, one he was not used to seeing. 'I had best brush up on my own powers then, o combat what this world may offer. reaching into the folds of his robes, he placed his blade, sheathed, against the wall in a very particular manner, tilted just so in case he needed it, and withdrew his blackened grimoire from his folds as well. Leaning back against the wall, he opened the book and began to study again the intricate patterns within the pages, mentally recording each curve and angle of the aetherical designs.

Spoiler:

Yes I am a girl. Yes I love dresses, and shopping, and talking about cute boys. Yes I'm likely to get in trouble for gossiping. Yes I love doing my nails. Yes, I am beautiful.

Yes, I am me.
Back to top Go down
Dilrax

PostSubject: Re: The Goblet   Fri Feb 27, 2015 4:54 am

Rius

Watching as the leg of the chair fell off only for the rest to follow suit, breaking apart as if it were Lego blocks as the top hat sits down on a different chair placing a blade against the wall he sits by yet holding a grimoire in hand, one of which he didn't recognise, its presence was foreign and unrecognisable but it didn't appear to be sentient ether, was it a generic grimoire? By chance or was it a summoning type yet to awaken? Nether the less Rius could sence the Grimoire, " ... Mistress ..." Rius whispers with alert as he communes with Aeos, "... That Tome ... He holds a Grimoire ... One I can not identify ..." he whispers to her in a broken sentence, the presence of this other grimoire unsettling for him, still hiding as a shadow on the wall, he drops to the floor joining the casted shadow of Aeos, where his faintly visible eyes hide all together, weaves of the shadows he controls reassemble the broken chair, to its original state.

Eireson sol

Eonus
Back to top Go down
Shin

PostSubject: Re: The Goblet   Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:14 am

Though he was far from happy that Aeos was allowing the stranger to speak to her at a later time, Blackie would accept this for now. He had believed that it would mean that the stranger would take his leave for now, but when he took a seat not too far away, the large wolf let out a small growl before letting his shaggy head fall to the floor. He looked uncertainly at his tired companion, not understanding why she was going to allow this. She always had her reasons, whether she decided to voice them or not. Normally they were valid reasons, but that didn't stop him from questioning them from time to time. Especially when it had to do with someone who asked far to many questions and pretended to know far more than they should. There was enough to stress a beast out just thinking what danger might pop out through the portal instead of a waylaid adventurer. Any variety of monsters or calamities could just as easily emerge as a lost elf or a kitten.
But with a sigh and slight shake of his head, he tried to push troublesome thoughts aside. No point in worrying about it until such an event came to be. For now, he turned his attention back to Aeos and making sure she was as comfortable as possible laying on his back and ready for a nap. Silently he watched her with bright eyes, seemingly finally able to relax a little.

Each in quiet surrender

Back to top Go down
Sakura Lunaris

PostSubject: Re: The Goblet   Sat Feb 28, 2015 4:52 am

۞How do I feel?Generous, Protective, Serious.
       ۞What's on my mind?An object such as that...

The words of the stranger about business caused her to perk up a little however the reactions of both Rius and Blackie didn't surprise her so much. Upon the stranger's personage however was a grimore drawn from within the folds of his robes and the whispers from Rius caused her eyes to narrow further, altering her expression into one of a frown. She closed her eyes as she sat upright now, her attention being caught upon such an item caused her demeanor to shift, as she too raised her head, seating herself though she was upon the floor with her two companions, she appeared to hold a far more regal demeanor, one that demanded respect as she spoke. "Such a tool will not aid you in this world for the magic has been sealed along with it's source, allowing only but the faintest of whispers of essence to flow through the world. Magic has thus been drastically diminished due to...reasons. Even the most simple and basic of magical spells will be difficult to cast and retain, those that do linger shall be drawn from as a source over time and diminish far more rapidly than they normally would. That grimore you hold now, shall not serve you without a source of power to fuel it..." she explained in knowledgeable tones. She did however take care to lower her voice so as not to permit it carrying further than she desired lest unwanted ears reach such information. This little piece of information however was offered for free as she was feeling quite generous as well as protective of not only her knowledge but of her companions both.

Spoiler:

Current Theme Song

Last edited by Sakura Lunaris on Fri May 01, 2015 11:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SilentVex

PostSubject: Re: The Goblet   Mon Mar 02, 2015 3:01 am

Where Am I? A tavern
How Do I Feel? Annoyed, bored
What's On My Mind? Curious.

He glanced up at her, listening as she eplained that magic was weak in this world. curious,especially for one who in turn held the magical afffinity, unless that too was different in this reality. "And it is completely useless if I cannot conjure up the correct patterns in my mind. Thus the study of my grimoire is all the same important. 'Tis fortunate as well that this merely suppliments my true art." He spoke softly in turn, motioning with his head towards his blade resting beside him. It was true, his magical skills were not natural, and in this form merely were meant to assist him in surviving without using his card. And even without a power source, it would at the least remain an amusing read. "Of course, I should probably find a source then, shouldn't I?" He smiled politely, though most of his face was obscured by either his hat or his book. A curious world this. I ought to try and get my sister here, would be a wonderful fit. No magic, so she'd remain relatively safe.

Spoiler:

Yes, I am me.
Back to top Go down
Shin

PostSubject: Re: The Goblet   Mon Mar 02, 2015 6:44 am

Blackie rolled his eyes in response to the man's reply. His magic affinity was far weaker than it had been, but even he knew that his most powerful spells had been reduced to smoke and dust on a windy day. He hadn't been the most powerful magician, but this man was sorely underestimating things here. No matter how fancy a formula you wrote or spell you wove, it would prove little better than useless. This world was ideal for him, where he could rely purely on his own physical abilities and not have to worry about what sly magician might try to catch him or try to harm Aeos.
He kept watching the caped man suspiciously, not trusting even the simplest movements. From him shifting in his chair or turning a page, or even to his eyes as they scanned the pages of the grimoire. Anything could be the beginning of an attempt, and he would be damned before he was caught off guard.

Each in quiet surrender

Back to top Go down
Dilrax

PostSubject: Re: The Goblet   Mon Mar 02, 2015 2:29 pm

Rius

Rius was the complete opposite of Blackie, as he was slightly more relaxed although a little shy, relying on his ability's of controlling two elements when they are presence, light and darkness, over his physical ability's which were rather weak, how ever Rius favoured the shadows more then the light because it meant he could hide alot better and also relax a little more, this was evident as Rius half appeared from the shadows he looked up at Aeos with his blue eyes with his front paws stretched before him and his lower half sunk into the shadow he emerged from, hiding on the other side of his master from the stranger, with a good balance of light and darkness in the room Rius was more then well prepared for anything though he only really wanted to just hide as he had become bored after the stranger was going to be no fun, "... this one is weird like every one is strange... but he is stranger and loud... talky-talky loud... more then the loud strange talky people by the drink people... " he comments comparing the stranger to those at the bar before resting his head on the floor just as blackie had been doing

Eireson sol

Eonus
Back to top Go down
Sakura Lunaris

PostSubject: Re: The Goblet   Wed Mar 04, 2015 3:29 am

۞How do I feel?Fortunate, Opportunistic, Business minded.
       ۞What's on my mind?Now what can I get out of this sucker?

After she had heard the response from both the stranger and her companion Rius, a faint chuckle trickled from the faint smirk she held upon her lips. Her azure gaze held a predatory gaze to it as she saw an opening for her to ply her wares once more, and she was beginning to find the entire affair extremely dull. "Well it just so happens that fortune has smiled upon you Sir, for I am able to provide you with such a source. It will only enable you to use it for a limited amount of time however it shall fuel your abilities...at least those that are the most simple. So then, my question to you Sir is what are you willing to pay for such a rarity?" she spoke up, offering her skills and a chance to barter. It was true that she had plenty of customers however she was curious to see what she could gain for a paltry trinket as so many others had done so in turn. It helped to gauge the being, their needs for such items and the reasons for their use which in turn gave her a great deal more than many considered and with both Blackie and Rius at her side she had little to feel concern about a variety of matters.

Spoiler:

Current Theme Song

Last edited by Sakura Lunaris on Fri May 01, 2015 11:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SilentVex

PostSubject: Re: The Goblet   Wed Mar 04, 2015 5:28 am

Where Am I? A tavern
How Do I Feel? Annoyed
What's On My Mind? I do miss the other Aurora.

He took note of her gaze, and smirked in turn as he placed the ook down. Did she presume to hold all the cards here? He couldn't help but chuckle at his pun as he sat forward. STaring her right back in the eyes, he held his own gaze to match her own. "You hold a monopoly on the supply do you not? I would presume you expect to be able to set the pricing then, yet I have a low demand for your wares. I liked your counterpart more, she knew when she didn't hold the upper hand in an exchange." He chuckled again and glanced at his blade. Of course he knew not how the world would affect his card, if it would in fact hinder his true form. Then again, having witnessed a shapeshifter who seemed to lack any trinkets, it was possible that such a transformation would be able to employed without the trinket as well. It would appear only his grimoire would require the trinket, lowering his need dramatically. "Now I have nothing to give in materials. So then, if you can offer a worthy cause I could take the trinket and offer my services in that cause's name. Of course, I would have to know what the cause itself would be before I could offer such."

Spoiler:

Yes, I am me.
Back to top Go down
Shin

PostSubject: Re: The Goblet   Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:58 pm

Though he let out a small huff when Aeos began to try to play the part of merchant, he didn't try to interfere in her fun. He had noticed how the stranger continuously kept glancing over at his sword, however, and he didn't much care for it. Such a thing only set him more on edge. The only times he had seen someone glancing at a weapon so much was when a merchant was trying to sell or when a footpad was trying to pick a target.
For now he would trust Aeos's judgement, though if her eagerness began to get the better of her, he wouldn't hesitate to look up at her and growl a little to bring her back to her usually calm senses. There was no way he was going to trust this stranger, and he could see no reason why she should give someone so suspicious the smallest sliver of trust.

Each in quiet surrender

Back to top Go down
Dilrax

PostSubject: Re: The Goblet   Sat Mar 07, 2015 7:17 am

Rius

Rius just sat there quietly, his lower half still sunken into the shadow he had emerged from as there was little for him to do with out drawing more attention on top of which they already had though bored by only by thought all he wanted was something that could entertain him but not here where attention could be gained, Rius could only wait till darkness arrived.

Eireson sol

Eonus
Back to top Go down
Sakura Lunaris

PostSubject: Re: The Goblet   Sat Mar 07, 2015 11:52 am

۞How do I feel?Bored, Unimpressed, Annoyed and Insulted.
       ۞What's on my mind?To presume such things when you are a stranger...is foolish...and shall be your folly in time.

The comments from the stranger caused her to smirk ever so slightly, listening to the counter offer of sorts that was placed upon her lap. However the man had also managed to offend and insult her in the process so he could expect no favors in the future from her. She then sighed and shrugged after a brief moment. "How about I give you a better offer? You get out of my face and let me go get some real business until you come crawling back here in need of my services. I care not what you want, or what you desire in the least. To me you and your desires are naught but another customer or just another nobody. Now if you would excuse us, I would suggest you take the little snippets of information I had so generously offered and go about your business" she said with a bored sigh and turning, slumped down against the large form of Blackie once more, shifting the large parasol from her side, opening it to erect a makeshift wall between her, her companions and the remainder of the others within the building. She shifted to look towards the shadowy form of Rius with a smile, thinking about how to entertain both the grimore and herself without getting into too much mischief and the need for the large beastkin to step in to prevent any trouble.

Spoiler:

Current Theme Song

Last edited by Sakura Lunaris on Fri May 01, 2015 11:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SilentVex

PostSubject: Re: The Goblet   Sat Mar 07, 2015 12:13 pm

Where Am I? A tavern
How Do I Feel? Annoyed
What's On My Mind? See, boy, what happens when I try to be civil?

His eyes went cold at her words, and began to glaze over, shifting from their natural purple, to a deep scarlet hue. With a loud thump, the grimoire he held closed shut, and found its way back into his robes. The expression on his face was drastically altered from before, with any good qualities to it reversed, and coming off as cold, almost angry. Wordlessly he stood, and took the sword and scabbard in hand. Walking to a different seat, as far away from the woman as possible, a man spilled a drink on his robes. The emotionless face seemed to shift, almost melt into an angry expression as he turned his head sharply to stare at him. Very rapidly he began to mumble in two completely separate voices, one cruel, the other kind. Then without warning his arm shot upwards, and with the back of his hand he caused the man to go flying over several tables before landing with a heavy crash. "Your lucky day, peasant. I wanted to behead you, he talked me down." The voice wasn't the same as the one that spoke earlier, as if another person entirely was speaking. And withotu another word, the man sat himself down on the opposite end of the room, staring out coldly at everyone, watching. Deciding.

Spoiler:

Yes, I am me.
Back to top Go down
The White Knight

PostSubject: Re: The Goblet   Sun Mar 08, 2015 7:46 pm

Varric Viklus, The Pathfinder
"We crave our own paths."

→ Slowly pushing open the door the cloaked figure entered the Goblet with his free hand removing the hood. Black locks fell down, lightly touching his shoulders. Each step had made a faint click as he strides across the wooden floor boards. Scanning the room for a few moments, he toke to the time taking in all the faces on the main floor before moving to the a booth in the side of the room. Sliding in, The pathfinder proped up his boots on the table and removed his mask from his face tossing it on the seat. The mask a simple sliver color with two eye slits thou due to harass desert, was covered in scars from the sand storms. A soft sign escaped his lips as he would place his hands behind his head and waited for his waitress.←

Location ;Goblet

Who I'm with:Myself

My mood is:Decent

{Out.of.character; Starter post to get me in the groove}

Everyday I fight the colossuses in hope that one day I will find the one I love. Is she truly real or do I fight for a pointless cause. I fight looking For Awnser.

TOUCH THE EGG
Back to top Go down
Shin

PostSubject: Re: The Goblet   Mon Mar 09, 2015 12:22 am

Blackie was pleasantly surprised when Aeos chose to send the strange away rather than try to deal with him further.  It comforted him to see that the sun hadn't burned away her common sense in the way it had threatened to burn her skin. He was finally able to relax a little when she finally did and leaned against his shaggy side. But just when he thought he could let his head fall to the ground and possibly close his eyes for a short nap, another stranger wandered into the tavern. And this one seemed a bit creepy in their own way.
He had made it a point never to trust a man who hid their face under a hood or a mask. While some were simply honest rangers or folk tying to keep the sun and sand out of their eyes, too many were brigands and thieves.
Without the desire to let his guard down now, Blackie's ears perked up and his eyes turned to watch this stranger now as well. Aeos would likely tell him he was being too paranoid for his own good and that he would die early from stress that he was still recovering from with his last 'adventure', but he wasn't willing to take even themore unreasonable risk.

Each in quiet surrender

Back to top Go down
Dilrax

PostSubject: Re: The Goblet   Thu Mar 12, 2015 4:52 pm

Rius

Rius lifted his head and looked at Aeos as she sent the man away before turning to look at him, "... it sounds... angry... very angry... i hope it doesn't want to fight if it comes back again..." Rius comments about the mans behaviour as the new stranger entering goes unnoticed by him, resting his head on the floor again, "... maybe its just hungry... talky too much it forgot about food... so now its angry..." he says sounding a little amused but also confused by his own words.

Eireson sol

Eonus
Back to top Go down
Sakura Lunaris

PostSubject: Re: The Goblet   Mon Mar 16, 2015 8:36 am

۞Who's with me?Blackie and Rius.
       ۞How do I feel?Amused, Relaxed, Thoughtful.
       ۞What's on my mind?Hmm...almost time to get going perhaps...

Rius' explanation of the outburst of rage from the stranger that had approached her earlier caused her to chuckle aloud in amusement, her mind forming the image of the stranger talking so much that he completely forgot to eat. After she composed herself once more, she closed her parasol once more and set it upon her lap, noticing the new figure from the corner of her eye while she also observed the now different behavior from the stranger from earlier, deeming business to be slow she sighed and stretched in a lazy fashion before leaning into the larger form of Blackie once more with a sigh. "Perhaps that is indeed the case, though I suspect it is more so from my own comments than of his own appetite. He had insulted me and presumed overmuch and unfortunately, though my words were harsh I believe they had the desired effect upon him.  Business is somewhat slow it seems, but that means we can step out for awhile tonight and play, I don't want you to become bored after all." she said aloud with a kind smile. She wouldn't mind going out and having a break herself, all this work was starting to make her feel somewhat less like herself and more like the more cutthroat merchants when trying to broker a deal, it would do her some good to have a change of pace again.

Spoiler:

Current Theme Song

Last edited by Sakura Lunaris on Fri May 01, 2015 11:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Goblet   

Back to top Go down

The Goblet
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sanctuary of Aerosillia :: Extras :: Sonne, City of the Sun-
Jump to: