Sanctuary of Aerosillia
aerosillia.forumotion.com is a roleplay site that holds elements inspired or influenced from many different games, shows and stories and fan content is displayed or used. I do not claim to own any of these elements as they belong to their prospective owners and creators.
Sanctuary of Aerosillia
aerosillia.forumotion.com is a roleplay site that holds elements inspired or influenced from many different games, shows and stories and fan content is displayed or used. I do not claim to own any of these elements as they belong to their prospective owners and creators.
Sanctuary of Aerosillia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sanctuary of Aerosillia is a Forum Roleplay Community. Please be sure to read the Welcome thread to get started in this world beyond imagining.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Introductions
Introductions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2018 7:01 pm by Takeshi Kage

» Site Chatbox and Rules of Conduct...
Introductions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 10:15 pm by Sakura Lunaris

» Rules...We has them...[Must Read!!!]
Introductions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 5:47 pm by Sakura Lunaris

Affiliates
Introductions - Page 2 89530310-8d49-45b4-adb7-106a412f18e0_zpsfe367bc3

Introductions

Go down 
+26
Ryles555
Dalaga Helios
Jasper.Ghost.Jaymes
Raven No Tengu
Saphinxia
greenmute
Dilrax
Funeral of Smiles
Xander Blythe
Death Cultist
Takeshi Kage
Shadow dragon
Dark_Angel_Solar
Xesan Amarii
fire fox the overlord
Lizzyru
LS95
DeadOpera
NightLexic
Shin
Howlerd
Guilt Na Zan
Rihenian
SilentVex
The White Knight
Sakura Lunaris
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Funeral of Smiles

Funeral of Smiles

Introductions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 5:35 pm

Well. Where do I begin...

I am 18 years old, live with my mother and father in Aurora, CO, and I have been RPing for almost 3 years now. In that time, iv'e learned correct grammar/spelling and how to write a complete post (that means no one-liners). I have used mostly one character for all this time, so expect to see her here at some point.

Other than that, I can be a huge slacker at times. I was invited into this forum by Sakura about a month ago, and i'm just now getting set up in it. Often, I may stop roleplaying randomly because I have too much to do, or I just need a break from it. But trust me, when that break is over i'm completely focused again. I'm friendly, but I tend to make enemies easily, for what reason, I don't know. Just know that I consider anyone I meet to be a friend, until they push me over the edge. I don't hold a grudge very long either, so you shouldn't have to worry about revenge or anything like that.

If there is anything else you want to know about me, PM me. I would like some help getting started, as I don't exactly know what this website is about.
Back to top Go down
Dilrax

Dilrax

Character sheet
Health:
Introductions - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue35/35Introductions - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (35/35)
Spirit:
Introductions - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Introductions - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Stamina:
Introductions - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/10Introductions - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 4:56 pm

I was never good at Introductions but...

im dilrax, "dil" for short by others and i reflect parts of my personality traits and aspects through the characters i Rp with, one of my more notable returning characters is the mystic wolf "Vilks", who unlike most of my characters that might have one thing in common with my self, he has a few.

im also gamer at heart and pretty open to questions.

Last edited by Dilrax on Fri May 29, 2015 11:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
greenmute

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 12:11 pm

Hi, uh~ just joined to find my friend and get together. I never been to a sight that is nothing but rping. Will take me a wile to edit my profile to make me feel like home. Hope I can post alot like everyone here.

I'm 20, and a few years experience of rping from gaia. The topic I like most is Fantasy mid evil time, naruto rping topic. Those are what I'm most furmiler of intertain myself. The spelling grammar is weak but I'm not bad enough that its unreadable. I'm improving as I go. ^^
Back to top Go down
Saphinxia

Saphinxia

Character sheet
Health:
Introductions - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/10Introductions - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Spirit:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Saphinxia... that is me I guess.   Introductions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 7:21 am

Ummm... I usually say I am me but I don't think that will cut it with the boss lady. I think she wants us to go a little more in depths about who we are as a person. Don't worry Boss I am no rapist I promise you that. But let me think....
A long time ago a little girl was born in Washington. What town you ask. Well that is for me to know and you to wonder about. Just joking just joking, but really that is for me to know. Anyways this little girl was born with a twin brother his name being.... Oh forget the name of the boy he doesn't matter to you guys anyways. All that he cares about is that his 9 minute older sister gets to harass him everyday of his life.
But really anyways I am a 23 old woman. I live in California now. I know you must be thinking you were raised and born in Washington how did you?.?.?.?. I would look at you and ask, "How did you know I was raised there?" Then I would shack it off and say "Yes i moved to California. I know planes, trains, and cars were just invented yesterday but I moved." WELCOME TO THE 21st CENTURY! But anyways back to who I am. I WAS raised in Washington as you already know... Smart a****, I moved to California for a better life and a better opportunity at life itself... ok and maybe the guys were an influence there as well.... What? Can't a girl not wish? So now that I live in California I am back on my feet. I am going to be heading back to school here soon. *Stops looking up at the boss lady.* "Am I done yet?... No? Really?" *Glares at her.* Ok so anyways back to being me. I am a normal average human being that does normal average things everyday. And yes my character is named after a planeswalker in Magic. I SUCK WITH NAME MAKING. I use to have a person behind me that I payed to give me creative names but I think she quit. I didn't pay her enough I guess... Joking joking... No I just forgot her name... Man that doesn't sound any better than not paying her enough. So anyways you may take up your questions and concerns with me at 1-800-Saphinxia... that number again is 1-800-Saphinxia. Thank you for you time and please do get to know me I don't bite hard.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Lunaris

Sakura Lunaris

Character sheet
Health:
Spirit:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 7:33 am

Saphinxia wrote:
Ummm... I usually say I am me but I don't think that will cut it with the boss lady. I think she wants us to go a little more in depths about who we are as a person. Don't worry Boss I am no rapist I promise you that. But let me think....
A long time ago a little girl was born in Washington. What town you ask. Well that is for me to know and you to wonder about. Just joking just joking, but really that is for me to know. Anyways this little girl was born with a twin brother his name being.... Oh forget the name of the boy he doesn't matter to you guys anyways. All that he cares about is that his 9 minute older sister gets to harass him everyday of his life.
But really anyways I am a 23 old woman. I live in California now. I know you must be thinking you were raised and born in Washington how did you?.?.?.?. I would look at you and ask, "How did you know I was raised there?" Then I would shack it off and say "Yes i moved to California. I know planes, trains, and cars were just invented yesterday but I moved." WELCOME TO THE 21st CENTURY! But anyways back to who I am. I WAS raised in Washington as you already know... Smart a****, I moved to California for a better life and a better opportunity at life itself... ok and maybe the guys were an influence there as well.... What? Can't a girl not wish? So now that I live in California I am back on my feet. I am going to be heading back to school here soon. *Stops looking up at the boss lady.* "Am I done yet?... No? Really?" *Glares at her.* Ok so anyways back to being me. I am a normal average human being that does normal average things everyday. And yes my character is named after a planeswalker in Magic. I SUCK WITH NAME MAKING. I use to have a person behind me that I payed to give me creative names but I think she quit. I didn't pay her enough I guess... Joking joking... No I just forgot her name... Man that doesn't sound any better than not paying her enough. So anyways you may take up your questions and concerns with me at 1-800-Saphinxia... that number again is 1-800-Saphinxia. Thank you for you time and please do get to know me I don't bite hard.
*Spots the new arrival and suddenly glomps them* Nyo hai!! Welcome to this little site and it's chaotic band of misfits! I'm sure you'll get along just fine here and welcome!! =^.^= *bows to everyone politely before suddenly vanishing from sight in an explosion of azure crystal cherry blossom petals*
Back to top Go down
https://aerosillia.forumotion.com
Saphinxia

Saphinxia

Character sheet
Health:
Spirit:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 7:36 am

*Gasps looking back at everyone.* You all saw that correct? You all saw what she did to me. *Starts to break down into tears.* She... She... She... I get to tackle her back don't I? It is only fair that I get to. I am going to go hunting now for Boss Lady!
Back to top Go down
The White Knight

The White Knight

Character sheet
Health:
Introductions - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue300/300Introductions - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
Spirit:
Introductions - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue250/250Introductions - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)
Stamina:
Introductions - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue250/250Introductions - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 7:39 am

*Wulvengar and Myself yawn leaving*
Back to top Go down
LS95

LS95

Character sheet
Health:
Spirit:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 7:40 am

Saphinxia wrote:
*Gasps looking back at everyone.* You all saw that correct? You all saw what she did to me. *Starts to break down into tears.* She... She... She... I get to tackle her back don't I? It is only fair that I get to. I am going to go hunting now for Boss Lady!
I uh...I wouldn't advise that....And Sakura! Giving surprise hugs is my job!
Back to top Go down
Saphinxia

Saphinxia

Character sheet
Health:
Spirit:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 7:42 am

*Glares at Wulvengar and myself.* That is a way to say hello to me isn't. I love you too! Ohhhhh... multiple personalities... hmmmm... *Runs back to the drawing board*
Back to top Go down
Sakura Lunaris

Sakura Lunaris

Character sheet
Health:
Spirit:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 7:43 am

Saphinxia wrote:
*Glares at Wulvengar and myself.* That is a way to say hello to me isn't. I love you too! Ohhhhh... multiple personalities... hmmmm... *Runs back to the drawing board*
*Looks at Lee and pouts* Oh alright...I'll stick to floating around naked and causing troubl and chaos for everyone then...ooh tea~♥ *runs off to make tea*
Back to top Go down
LS95

LS95

Character sheet
Health:
Spirit:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 7:45 am

Sakura Lunaris wrote:
Saphinxia wrote:
*Looks at Lee and pouts* Oh alright...I'll stick to floating around naked and causing troubl and chaos for everyone then...ooh tea~♥ *runs off to make tea*
hooray!....do i get paid for this job, wulf?
Back to top Go down
Saphinxia

Saphinxia

Character sheet
Health:
Spirit:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 7:46 am

Oh sad day for her you hurt her feelings. *Pats Sakkura on the back. Handing her some clothing while doing so.* People might get the wrong image in their minds.
Back to top Go down
LS95

LS95

Character sheet
Health:
Spirit:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 7:49 am

Saphinxia wrote:
Oh sad day for her you hurt her feelings. *Pats Sakkura on the back. Handing her some clothing while doing so.* People might get the wrong image in their minds.
pfft, she knows me all too well to take it seriously...SURPRISE CUDDLE ATTACK! *runs up behind Saph and bear hugs her tightly*
Back to top Go down
The White Knight

The White Knight

Character sheet
Health:
Introductions - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue300/300Introductions - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
Spirit:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 7:50 am

Her main rpc is known to do such thing so its okay.
Causal fridays are great
*watches lee come to cuddle and round house kicks away huffing*
Back to top Go down
Sakura Lunaris

Sakura Lunaris

Character sheet
Health:
Spirit:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 7:52 am

*considers on renaming Tansei as I drag everyone out into the OOC and the chat box*
Back to top Go down
Saphinxia

Saphinxia

Character sheet
Health:
Spirit:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 7:58 am

My Character is not know for that! She is just know for her smart assness. *Freezes as she gets tackled* ummm awkward moment of the day. ALL OF IT
Back to top Go down
Lizzyru

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 8:29 am

( walks in and looks around and hugs sakura and lee then glomps dal) nya Smile (licks his cheek)
Back to top Go down
Saphinxia

Saphinxia

Character sheet
Health:
Spirit:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 8:37 am

Fine ignore me Lizzy. Be that way. I see how our friendship is
Back to top Go down
Lizzyru

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 8:40 am

i thoguht you were getting tackled....or i miss read xp (hugs)
Back to top Go down
Sakura Lunaris

Sakura Lunaris

Character sheet
Health:
Spirit:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 8:41 am

*ties you all up and carts you all out to the OOC*
Back to top Go down
Lizzyru

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 9:53 am

aww Sakura i love the banner -^.^-

*glomps*
Back to top Go down
Raven No Tengu

Raven No Tengu

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 4:53 pm

Hello everyone, I am the newest member of the site?. I would normally call it guild or something, but that is way too much into Gaia terms. Yes I am indeed a member of Gaia and still am. I guess I should have started with my name, but i have no idea what i am doing at the moment, so please Bare with me. Embarassed

My name is Originally Seiji Kouga, from gaia Terms, but here i decided to Spice stuff up!. I am Raven No Tengu, thats right behold the new guy with thsi name!!!. I am a huge fan of role playing as I have been doing it for 4 years now. I do not consider myself as a awesome poster or whatever you may call it here XD. I am just me and I do what comes to this head of mine. I do love to role play and love to see others in action as well. I can see a few names here that look familiar to me. I have decided to come here because my good friend Sakura. That's right were pals!!!. She left the Gaia life for a while (which was not a fair way to go and i somewhat still hate Gaia for those actions!) & a piece of me died when she left. She has been a great person who has made me a better person and role player.

So with that in mind, it took her like moths to wean me away from Gaia, cause i am somewhat shy to this types of the internet and am not familiar with these things. Yep I said it....I'm a NOOB! tongue , Errr i am really running out of things to say otehr than i am 22, likes long walks on the beach while being chased by a alien ship when taco's for weapons! and i have a very active imagination, though I don't get why rabbit . I am a huge fan of Anime, gaming and tacos.....SO yea my time is growing short...Soooooo....HI!!!!
Back to top Go down
Jasper.Ghost.Jaymes

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 7:02 am

Hi there. Jasper here. Some of you know me as either Winter or Jasper from Gaia. I tend to be shy at first but then again I'm completely crazy when I trust and fully open up. I've been RPing for about 1 1/2 years ans I'm in love with it. I can rp with about 3 paragraphs depending on the info I'm given. I try to at least write two but again it depends.
Any questions just ask. As for now. Love and peace in the smoke of Rashima.
*bows and poofs with a light purple smoke*
Back to top Go down
Dalaga Helios

Dalaga Helios

PostSubject: Hi there :3   Introductions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 12:28 pm

Looks like this thread has fallen into misuse, no reason I shouldn't use it still to tell you a bit about myself lol

Well I'm 24, been role playing for more then ten years though only six or so in forums, I tend to play the bad guy as Sakura will tell you but you'll just have to judge for yourself. I'm not very good at these kinds of posts since I never know what to say...so as short as it is that's all lol

Message me whenever you feel like it, I don't mind XD
Back to top Go down
Ryles555

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2015 3:05 pm

Hello everyone,

Newest member to this forum and just wanted to introduce myself ^_^ I see some people have been swept up from Gaia and I am a fellow Gaian as well, although I have started to look elsewhere for my RPing since unfortunately Gaia seems to be dying off in the RPing world; hence why I'm here. ^_^

Anywhoo a few things about myself.. I am 21 years young, I am currently balancing my love of RPing, a job and school. I love playing any type of female characters, bad, good, dominant, passive, you name it and I've tried it. I hope to find some good RPing friends and partners here. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introductions
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sanctuary of Aerosillia :: Bulletin Board :: Welcome-
Jump to: